The FraochÚn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Andy is going to rock my wife's world," replied Cole, his voice full of anticipation. "By the time he is done with her, she'll be a complete slut, a FraochÚn, a whore. She'll have lost all her inhibitions, once and for all, and she'll do WHATEVER I demand of her from now on."

Tom looked at Cole out of the corner of his eye. He could see the steely resolve in Cole's eyes as he focused on his wife's body, taking in every undulating movement and hearing each of her moans. This guy gets off on dominating and manipulating people, Tom thought to himself as he continued to take his measure of Cole.

"Up until now, she's fought me at every step about expanding our sexual boundaries," rasped Cole as he continued to become more aroused and agitated.

"Tonight that ends!" growled Tom.

~~~~

Cole was also watching as Andy picked his way through the mass of bodies on and surrounding the mattress. The women Tom had identified as Cybil and Tonya, trailed behind Andy. Cole smiled when he saw that both women seemed to be a little unsteady on their feet. Obviously, he had given both of them a good ass reaming.

The women followed Andy as far as the edge of the mattress, then veered off to join their men, who were with two other couples engaging in group sex.

When Andy got to Amanda, he lifted her high in the air, separating her from the two other women. Cole could see the startled look on her face as she looked back over her shoulder, surprised at how effortlessly he manhandled her body.

Andy placed her knees onto the large pillow below her and the other two women scrambled to their knees on either side of her. Both women instinctively understood what they needed to do.

Amanda never turned her head away from Andy, maintaining solid eye contact until she felt his rock hard muscle wedged between her ass cheeks and the pubic hair on his scrotum brushing against her asshole.

Andy looked down at Amanda. Her body was covered with sweat after thrashing around on the mattress with the other two women. Her braided hair had become undone, and it was matted against her face and torso as she peeked out from behind the shock of loose hair that covered her eyes.

Amanda knew she had been building up to this moment all night and it was reflected on her face. She was wild eyed. She looked feral, like a wild animal that had been cornered, ready to lash out. There was panic in her eyes. They were ferocious. Her mouth was wide open, but no sound came out.

Even from the edge of the mattress in the dim light, Cole could see that her ass and thighs were quivering wildly with anticipation. Amanda's fingers were clawing into the indigo mattress cover, girding herself for what was about to happen. Her breasts were ballooning in and out of her chest as she tried desperately to calm herself and get a grip on her burgeoning fear.

Looking from side to side, Amanda saw Debbie and Astrid kneeling hip to hip on either side of her. Astrid was spreading her ass cheeks wide apart, and Debbie was slathering more silicon lubricant onto Andy monstrous cock, then dribbling more into her gaping asshole.

Amanda's body began to shake uncontrollably as Debbie guided the bulbous head of Andy's cock toward her furiously dilating asshole. When Debbie pushed the head of Andy's cock into the crease in her ass, Amanda let out a loud shrill whine that lingered and grew louder as Debbie pressed the head of Andy's cock into her gaping asshole.

As the head of Andy's cock disappeared inside her, stretching her wider than she could possibly imagine, Amanda screamed like an animal in the clutches of a predator. The scream was so loud and blood curdling that everyone else stopped and turned to look at her. The room was deadly silent except for her anguished screams as she panicked, fearing she was being torn in half.

Amanda's eyes were bulging out of her head as she thrashed her head back and forth, trying to get the hair and sweat out of her eyes. For the first time, it registered with her that all eyes were upon her as everyone silently watched in awe as the monster cock started to disappear inside her tight ass.

Inch by inch, Andy pushed inside her anal cavity. And with each inch came a fresh burst of pain as Amanda continued to scream, begging for mercy, but to no avail. She was breathing in and out so hard now, trying to control the excruciating pain, that she became lightheaded and was on the verge of hyper-ventilating.

But just at the moment she began to blackout, Amanda felt an entirely new sensation as Andy pulled out, leaving only the head of his massive penis inside her. The surging pain was replaced by waves of pleasure and Amanda's screams morphed into lustful moans of pleasure.

Both Andy and Cole watched as Amanda looked back over her shoulder once again. The feral animal, the cornered wild beast was gone, replaced by a lust crazed whore needing to be fucked, wanting to be fucked.

Andy knew the look, so he leaned forward and whispered in Amanda's ear.

"You like having my big cock in your ass, don't you whore?" whispered Andy.

"Yes, YES!" panted Amanda.

"You're my little ass whore now, aren't you baby?" he whispered next.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, baby! Don't stop!" gasped Amanda.

"Then tell everyone what you are and what you want," whispered Andy demandingly.

"Yes, yes! I'm your ass whore!" cried out Amanda, but apparently not loud enough for Andy as he violently slapped both sides of her ass simultaneously.

"Louder, WHORE!" growled Andy.

"OH BABY! YES! YES! I'M YOU ASS WHORE, BABY!" cried out Amanda as her ass cheeks began to burn with pain. "FUCK MY ASS BABY! FUCK IT HARD! CUM INSIDE ME! OH, PLEASE! CUM INSIDE ME!"

"Do you want me deeper inside you, whore?" whispered Andy.

"YES, YES, BABY! PLEASE, I WANT YOU DEEPER INSIDE ME! DEEPER! DEEPER!" bellowed Amanda.

"Augh! OH GAWD!" screamed Amanda hysterically, yelping in pain as Andy plunged another three inches of his cock inside her.

As Andy continued to plumb the depths of Amanda's anal cavity, the pain receded gradually, eventually disappearing as she began to push back against his cock with as extraordinary sense of pleasure and fullness enveloping her body.

Each time Andy's steely cock pressed against the back of Amanda's anal cavity she emitted an uncomfortable groan.

"Baby, you're all the way in now," groaned Amanda. "Please baby, that's as far as it can go. Please don't hurt me. Oh please, baby! It hurts! It hurts!"

Andy ignored Amanda's pleas and continued to press his cock hard against the back of her anus, allowing his sensitive glans to explore her depths, looking for the secret passage to her unexplored depths.

As Amanda's woeful groans reached a crescendo, Andy's cock finally navigated the turn into her middle passage, and he thrust the full length of his cock inside her.

Amanda's body jolted upright almost involuntarily as she cried out with unbelievable pleasure when she felt Andy's pubic hair rubbing hard against her ass.

"OH GOD, BABY! OH GOD! OH GOD!" screamed Amanda in ecstasy. "YOU'RE ALL THE WAY INSIDE ME! OH GOD, BABY! YOU'RE SOOOO DEEEEP!"

Amanda arched her back further, pressing her body into Andy's muscular chest now with her arms raised above her own head as her breasts thrust outward. Her hands were full of Andy's long blonde hair as their mouths found each other and they engaged in one sloppy kiss after another as her breasts ballooned in and out of her chest.

Cole watch as his wife's breasts swelled in and out from her body and the muscles in her flat tummy grew taut and then relaxed, over and over again. It seemed as though all the muscles in her chest were undulating as one orgasm after another swept over her body like an ocean wave.

Amanda's mouth was agape, forming a perfect circle, but no sound escaped her lips as Andy plumbed her depths. It was as though all her body's energy was trapped inside her, feeding her relentless orgasms.

Cole had seen this scene repeat itself numerous times as he had watched Andy conquer other women. It was something he wanted for Amanda to experience. And it was something he wanted to watch happen. Now he had!

Cole's eyes remained fixated on his wife as Andy's hands grasped the underside of Amanda's thighs, lifting her up in the air as he rose upright on his knees. Amanda cried out in pleasure again when she felt Astrid's tongue find her clit again. Debbie was mauling Amanda's breasts and sucking each of her rigid nipples into her mouth as she licked and gently nibbled on them with her teeth.

Amanda's entire body was awash with excruciating pleasure as one orgasm after another swept over her body in closer and closer intervals. Her senses were nearing overload as she body vibrated with pleasure.

Unable to endure the intense pleasure any longer, Amanda's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she passed out, as her body slumped forward in Andy's arms.

Cole continued to watch from across the room. He had watched Andy have the same effect on women all over the world on their tours of duty. Now it was his wife. And like all the other women the world over, Andy had pushed her to such dizzying heights of pleasure that she lost consciousness.

Andy laid Amanda's motionless body back onto the overstuffed pillow. She was spreadeagle with her arms and legs splayed wide apart. Her body was equally soaked in sweat and oil. Some of her hair was matted against her face and clung to her breasts. Andy's semen continued to seep from both her distended holes.

Although her breathing was shallow, her breasts continued to heave in and out. Andy had placed her ass at the center of the overstuffed pillow and her head rested on the mattress with her long flaming red hair forming a sunburst on the indigo velvet bed cover.

As Andy stood up, other nearby partygoers swarmed Amanda's body, like bees to honey. She disappeared under a mass of flesh. Andy was barely five feet away before the women dragged him to the mattress next to Amanda and enveloped his body as well.

~~~~~

Amanda rolled over in bed and laid on her back, stretching out her arms and legs. Now she could feel the warmth of the rising sun radiate on her face from the large window on the east side of the bedroom.

She made no attempt to reach out to the bodies on either side of her. She didn't want to wake them yet. She wanted to lay quietly in bed and contemplate the extraordinary events of the last several weeks. She couldn't believe how much her life had changed.

The evening of the party had been a revelation for her. She had discovered the true extend of her untapped sexuality and learned to enjoy it. Over the last several weeks they had made so many new, intimate friends.

This weekend one of the women from the party, the snake lady as she and Cole had come to refer to her, was going to stay the weekend. She was bringing along a friend that Cybil and Cole had talked about on her last visit a couple of weekends ago. The woman was in the high-end real estate business in the bay area and Cole thought she could potentially be a good contact as he expanded his own business into that bay area.

Cybil had already assured both of them that if nothing else, they would enjoy her in bed. Amanda was looking forward to the tryst. Cybil had sworn that her friend L was the only woman she had ever met who was just as orgasmic as Amanda, and Cybil wanted to see them together, as did Cole.

As she lay there basking in the sun, Amanda knew she would have to get up soon. They were driving into Beverly Hills today to the plastic surgeon's office. After much cajoling, Cole had finally talked her into having her backside branded just like Astrid and Debbie.

She had been ambivalent about it at first, but after being with Astrid and Debbie a couple of more times recently, she had to admit she liked the subtle intricate scarring above their backsides. There was something really sexy and exotic about the raised flesh and the contrast in skin colors.

A year ago Amanda would have been offended at the thought of anyone calling her a whore. But now, she thoroughly embraced the label, since she had most assuredly become a happy whore, or a 'Hot Wife' as Andy now called her.

The idea of the word 'FraochÚn' seared above her ass now appealed to Amanda. After all, if she was going to be a whore, at least she would be a red-haired, green-eyed Irish Whore!

As she had weighed the pros and cons of her decision, Amanda realized that the choice of 'FraochÚn' had an added advantage. She could still wear her skimpy bathing suits to the beach or to the hotel pools without causing too much of a stir. Provided, of course, no one spoke Gaelic.

Amanda felt the bodies on either side of her begin to rustle around and in no time there were two hands kneading her breasts and warm bodies nuzzling up against her. She reached down, and to her delight, both men appeared to already be happy to see her.

She looked over at the clock and was pleased to see they still had a little over two hours before they needed to leave for LA. That would be time enough for Cole and Andy to plunder her body one more time.

They had spent the previous night engaged in a Ménage à trois as the two men sandwiched her between them, sometimes double penetrating her. Over the course of the previous evening, they had engaged in every coupling imaginable, just as they always did.

Since Cole offered Andy a permanent job as his director of security a few days after the party, and Andy moved to town, their little overnight threesomes had become a regular occurrence that Amanda looked forward to.

Sometimes her two men shared her body together, as they had the previous night. Other times, her husband Cole preferred to sit in a chair at the edge of the bed or sit back against the headboard and play voyeur as she and Andy made passionate love.

For Amanda, the only thing better than having either one of them inside her was having both of them inside her at once. Amanda smiled as the two men rolled over and began their twice weekly morning ritual as their mouths found her breasts and their fingers slipped inside her. Amanda sighed contentedly. It was good being a FraochÚn.

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed the story. If so, and even if you didn't, PLEASE RATE THE STORY BELOW. I look forward to any comments, criticisms or suggestions you may have. I'll reply, unless you are logged in anonymously. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read my story!