The Fraud Sage and a Couple Pt. 01

Story Info
A childless couple is lured by a fake sage.
14.4k words
4.52
9.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
148 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

(All characters are above 18 years. There is use of drug, blackmail, manipulation and sex and prostitution under compelling circumstances. Except wherever necessary to retain Indian flavour, all conversations have been translated into English. Readers need to use their discretion. Anyone who dislikes such issues should avoid reading.)

Raju and Nimisha were married at the age of 27 and 23 years respectively. Raju was a High School teacher and Nimisha was housewife. Both Raju and Nimisha were very religious minded and spared no ritual. Raju was dark and stout while Nimisha was fair and slim. She was not beautiful in real sense of the term but had an extremely well maintained figure, 36-32-36 to be precise. They had active sex life. But even seven years after marriage, Nimisha didn't conceive. This deeply affected both Raju and Nimisha though they never displayed their depression rather always concealed it under their cheerful expressions.

Raju and Nimisha had consulted doctors also and got themselves tested on several occasions. None of the doctors found any deficiency in either. Finally, a doctor suggested to them to go for IVF or what is commonly known as test tube procedure to conceive. They were, however, deterred from going for IVF considering the cost involved in the process.

When Nimisha was about 31 years, she came to know from one of her friends about a mystical sage and devotee, popularly known as Jadu Baba (meaning magical father), in a nearby town, who had the reputation of fulfilling the wishes of many people. In fact, his reputation grew far and wide so that people from other districts also came to this Jadu Baba for solution of various problems including property disputes, broken family life, childlessness, controlling a spouse who had strayed etc. Nimisha's friend was full of respect for Jadu Baba, who according to her, had helped her husband to win a court case pertaining to his share of the paternal land against his brother.

Nimisha convinced her husband to visit Jadu Baba once. Raju was not very interested but keep his wife happy he agreed to pay a visit. But Jadu Baba dismissed them on the very day of first visit advising them in a calm voice not to run crazy for anything that destiny had not reserved for them. He even warned them that there were many fake and evil persons, who posing as mystics take advantage of people's weakness and rob them financially or otherwise. Jadu Baba even warned them that he could see some evil lurking in future and they should be very careful about running from door to door for a child.

More than frustration at Jadu Baba's inability to help them, both Raju and Nimisha were angry at him for his advice. Nimisha even had a face off with her friend, who had recommended Jadu Baba. They thought Jadu Baba had no real power and simply scared them about future danger. Just in opposition to Jadu Baba's advice, the couple became crazy running from one mystic to another for solution of their problem and in the process they wasted a lot of money that could have helped them to go for IVF.

Nearly two years lapsed during which the couple visited not less than twenty such mystic sages expecting supernatural power to help them have a child. One summer morning, three persons clad in black dresses with sandal paste marks on their foreheads appeared in front of their house. All the three looked like ascetics. Raju was at home for summer vacation. He gave three ten rupees notes to Nimisha and asked her to give Rs. 10/- to each of the ascetics. As she gave them the money, one of the ascetics questioned, "Why do you look so gloomy, beti(daughter)?"

Another ascetic said before Nimisha replied anything, "The house seems to be lacking in peace."

The third ascetic commented, "The house lacks sweet murmuring sounds of babies."

All these were enough to weaken Nimisha, who was already sobbing. Controlling her emotions with great effort, she stated that she couldn't bear a child even after ten years of marriage. The chief of the three ascetics asked her if ever snakes were killed in their house. Nimisha told that years ago, there were jungles in the nearby area and snakes often entered inside. Since her marriage she could recall killing of three snakes in their house. The ascetic replied that houses where snakes get killed remain stagnant, their families do not increase in number.

Nimisha was very impressed and called them inside. Raju at first did not like them but the way they talked about their past, about their mental condition for being childless, about the death of his father in snake bite etc impressed him too. And the couple jointly begged for some remedy against the curse that kept them childless.

The main of the three ascetics humbly said to the couple that they didn't possess any such miraculous power. However, they might choose to visit their hermitage, where their Supreme preceptor or Guruji resided and Guruji might be able to help them overcome the problem they were facing.

The three ascetics lighted some candles, burnt some incense sticks and performed a brief puja (worshipping rituals) for bringing peace to the house. It was performed so majestically and each uttering a definite numeric number repeatedly that soon Raju and Nimisha were under their spell. Whatever money they had at home, they liberally gave them to the ascetics and they finally agreed to take Raju and Nimisha to their hermitage.

The ascetics told Raju that the hermitage being more than 700 km away from their place, they would arrange a car next morning and would accompany Raju and Nimisha to their hermitage to meet the chief Guruji for miraculous remedy of their problems. The ascetics told them not to tell many people about their journey since the Guruji didn't like publicity or crowd.

On the following morning, the ascetics brought a hired car and asked Raju to pay for it, which he gladly paid. When it was about mid-day, they stopped at a roadside dhaba (a kind of restaurants where travellers can have meals) for lunch. Once they started again, the car took a bypass through a forest area and neither Raju nor Nimisha knew either the names of the places they crossed nor exactly where they were being taken to.

They reached the hermitage at around 8 PM. The hermitage was inside a forest area. Its building was spread over acres of land with a temple of worship at the centre. It had meditation hall to accommodate at least two hundred persons and in one part there were suites for the guests apart from a dormitory. The speciality of the hermitage was the lush greenery surrounding it.

By the time they reached there, the even prayers were over and all have retired to their respective rooms. Raju and Nimisha were lodged at a luxurious suite for the night and were served food from the canteen. They were advised to take rest and to get up early next morning, when they would be introduced to Guruji.

Raju and Nimisha were taken to the prayer hall next morning. There were about hundred devotees and about seventy of them were females of different ages. When Guruji appeared all rose as a mark of respect. Guruji uttered some blessings in Sanskrit and asked the devotees to take their seats. Guruji's looks impressed both Raju and Nimisha. He was around 70, had glowing skin, bright and searching eyes. He was about 6'2" tall, bald but had lengthy white beards. After the prayer was over, he called Raju and Nimisha to his cosy private chamber to discuss their problems.

Guruji gave them various herbs, roots, some herbal tablets for three days and advised them to stay at the hermitage for three days to check if there was any adverse affect. Thereafter, they could go home and he prescribed a month's medicine for both. He then said to them, "Don't mind for being candid. You are here to have a child of your own. So the three days you stay here, you should be physically intimate to each other as a couple should. Thereafter, you go home, keep taking the medicines I gave and be regularly intimate to each other. By the end of the month you should have the desired result. If not, come once after a month."

Raju and Nimisha both felt slightly embarrassed at the mention of physical intimacy. But they started taking their respective medicines regularly as instructed by the Guruji. Both of them felt it odd thinking about mating while staying in the suite of the hermitage because, if not others, at least Guruji would know what they were doing at night. Guruji had instructed them to take the herbal medicines he gave at an interval of every two hours. So by night they had taken six rounds of those roots and herbs.

The dinner was over by 9.30 and both retired to bed with smiles of shyness on their faces. Both started feeling extremely horny and embraced each other in deep passion. Both were so eager to devour each other that they even forgot to put off the lights. They had only one desire ruling them to get their physical hunger satisfied.

Raju kissed Nimisha on her lips to which Nimisha responded by taking Raju's lower lip between hers and sucking it. Raju in the meantime started stripping Nimisha and soon she was before him in her naked glory. On her part, Nimisha was looking for Raju's tool, which was already hard by then, and was throbbing in anticipation to invade Nimisha's love spot. They played wild during the night in such passion and vigour that they had during first one or two years of marriage. Both were happy at their renewed vitality and they admitted that Guruji's medicines must have its effect and fulfill their wish for a baby.

Even after both reached their climaxes, they continued to nibble and caress each other for a long time before falling asleep. What the couple didn't know was about the hidden cameras in the suite that captured their love making from every possible angle.

For the next two days they stayed at the hermitage, they felt equally horny. Though during next two nights they did not forget to put off the lights of the suite, but the fact that they made love during day time also got captured in multiple hidden cameras.

After three days, Raju and Nimisha returned home happier than ever before. For the next one month both remained equally horny and enjoyed regular mating session with similar vigour. But they were dismayed when towards the end of the month, Nimisha had her period. It was clear that Nimisha had failed to conceive.

Once her period days were over, Nimisha suggested that they should again visit Guruji at his hermitage as was advised by him. They were given a landline phone no. to contact the cab for journey to the hermitage. So Nimisha insisted to contact the cab. For some unknown reasons, Raju suggested that they had tried enough and should not go for further effort. But Nimisha was restless for a baby in her womb and she argued that since Guruji's medicines had returned their earlier vitality and desire, they should not leave it halfway.

After much debate, Raju and Nimisha decided that it would be their last visit to the hermitage. On their arrival, they told Guruji that his medicines had not yielded the desired result. Guruji assured them that in some cases stronger and longer treatment was needed. On this occasion, Raju and Nimisha were lodged in a big deluxe suite - a bit away from the main building. Guruji told them that they need to stay a week for complete treatment and gave them various herbs, roots, powder of some leaves to consume as medicines at specified hours of the day. For next two days both Raju and Nimisha grew horny like a stud and a bitch respectively and enjoyed sex at any hour of the day. Both of them enjoyed their renewed passion.

From the third morning, Guruji changed some existing herbs with new ones. On the fourth day, they were advised to visit Guruji's clinic before going to bed at night. Once in the clinic that night Guruji administered them two separate injections and advised them to go to bedroom. It took hardly five minutes to reach the bedroom from the clinic and both were feeling drowsy. But along with drowsiness both Raju and Nimisha felt horny than ever before.

After locking the bedroom door both jumped on the bed to devour each other. They were so eager to fuck that they hardly spent time in foreplay and stripping each other swung into action. Nimisha was crazy to take her husband's cock in her craving pussy as much as Raju was to discharge his load in Nimisha's hot tunnel. The two started vigorously but just after three strokes, Raju ejaculated leaving Nimisha highly frustrated. Nimisha tried all tricks to make Raju hard again, but he went totally limp and within minutes fell deeply asleep and started snoring. In her married life she had never seen Raju to fall asleep immediately after ejaculation and often he had the record of a second hard on, about which Nimisha teased him.

Nimisha was wondering what went wrong but she was drowsy too and was in a state of trance to analyse logically. Moreover, she was burning with desire and her craving for sexual satisfaction was at its peak. She started playing with her labia lips and inserted her finger in her love spot to pleasure herself. Suddenly, it seemed to her as if she saw Guruji's image in a smoky atmosphere. Thinking it to be her hallucination, Nimisha tried to clear the confusions in her brain. But more she tried to clear her confusion, more the image appeared nearer. She closed her eyes to clear the illusion even though her fingers were still working in her pussy.

However, what she thought to be her hallucination was shattered when her hand working on her pussy was tightly held by someone. Nimisha opened her eyes and saw Guruji standing beside her, holding her hand that was busy pleasuring her pussy and he asked her softly, "What are you doing?"

In her drowsy trance, Nimisha forgot that she was completely nude before someone other than her husband. She sobbed and said pointing to Raju, "He failed me completely. He ignited fire in me and left midway without dousing the fire."

Guruji smiled mischievously and said, "He had lost all his strength and will not wake up till next morning. But I'm sorry for you. Don't you wish to bear a baby?"

"Yes, Guruji," eagerly replied Nimisha, "I feel like a tree without fruit. People laugh at me behind my back for my inability to bear a child. Is there any defect in my body?"

"I can't say that without examining you," Guruji said in a matter of fact tone, "My medicines for childless couples haven't failed so far. Only in your case it is taking unusual time."

As Guruji spoke, his eyes lustfully surveyed the complete nude body of Nimisha, her slender legs, trimmed hairs of her love triangle, her big and well shaped boobs, her erect nipples etc. Under his robe like attire he was already hard. Looking at tears in her eyes, Guruji wiped away her tears and in the process his hands casually brushed against her boobs. Nimisha felt immoral passion at this casual touch. Guruji was intently watching her reactions and the fact that Nimisha had not for once expressed her shock at being totally nude before him. This assured Guruji that the drugs he had injected both in Raju and Nimisha were working well.

As if to console her, Guruji said, "Good girls don't cry. Every problem has a solution. Will you mind if I check you and Raju to find if either of you have got any physical defect?"

As Nimisha gave her consent, Guruji pretended to examine sleeping Raju's limp cock and then said to Nimisha, "His cock does not seem to be long enough for your tunnel so that his seeds don't reach the point necessary to impregnate you."

After a pause he said again, "I need to check the quality of his semen too. But he is sleeping now."

Then pretending as if he was very hesitant he asked Nimisha, "Did he ejaculate inside you tonight?"

For the first time Nimisha lowered her gaze in shame and nodded silently to confirm. Guruji said again, "If you don't mind can I collect the sample of his semen from you?"

But instead of waiting for her answer, he directly placed his fingers in Nimisha's pussy that was still wet from Raju's discharge. Then telling that there is not enough sample on her thighs and labia lips, he kept pushing his finger in her pussy hole and kept rotating his finger. Nimisha placed her hands on her mouth to hide the moan that was about to escape. Guruji brought out his index finger and instead pushed his middle finger in her pussy and kept rotating it inside and seductively smiled at Nimisha to say, "I told you right, you have a very lengthy tunnel and need a long cock to put the seeds in the right place."

Nimisha was arching her body as Guruji's fingers manipulated her pussy. The thick cum that Raju had spurted became diluted by that time. Guruji brought watery substance at his finger tips and displaying it to Nimisha said, "Even his semen quality seems to be poor."

"So there's no chance of my becoming a mother," said Nimisha in a disappointed tone.

"Why do you say like this?" asked Guruji, "You don't have any defect. You have perfect milk pots to feed a baby."

As he said these words his hands moved towards the bare breasts of Nimisha and he lovingly caressed her flesh mounds. His caress made Nimisha breathe short. She simply asked, "But how is it possible?"

Guruji didn't think it necessary to reply. He simply pressed a button that separated the wall showing a dark passage and he took Nimisha's nude body in his lap as he walked towards the passage. On his way, he descended his face on her boobs and was sucking her already erected nipples. Nimisha moaned loudly as Guruji entered with her inside a secret but well furnished room at the end of the passage. He pressed a button and walls moved hiding the passage completely as the walls of two sides got merged into each other. They were inside a well furnished room that was completely isolated from the entire building.

The hidden room measured 10X10 feet. Nobody from outside could ever find it. The room had hidden cameras fitted from various angles. There was a TV screen fitted on one of the walls. A big bed covered in red velvet was at the centre. There were mirrors fitted to that part of the ceiling under which the bed was placed. The room was lighted with such lights that changed colours at a definite intervals and what was most mysterious was that the room was smoky but without being suffocating.

Guruji brought naked Nimisha in this room and placed her softly on the bed. The changing lights, soft erotic music, the reflections of the ceiling mirrors and other exotic environment of the room added further to the drowsiness of Nimisha. Guruji sat beside her and started rubbing his hands softly on her boobs. Nimisha's nipples stood on her ample boobs in response. Guruji pulled Nimisha towards him and kissed her lips. Her brain was still under confusion and as Guruji marked a hickey on her bare shoulder, Nimisha said in utter confusion, "Raju, your never bit me like this earlier."

"Forget Raju," said Guruji in a grave voice as his hands played with her tender boobs and kneaded them, "Think only about bearing a healthy child."

Despite confusion in her brain, her drowsiness, state of trance and her sexual arousal, Nimisha timidly questioned, "Is it right?"

"Don't you want to be a mother?" Guruji asked as he made her drink a glass of water that was drugged to keep her confusion intense and sense of right and wrong suspended.

The oral drug took three minutes to make its effect as Nimisha relapsed to her state of confusion allowing Guruji to grope her privates. Her gestures revealed that she enjoyed what was being done to her. As Guruji kneaded her boobs, caressed her bare asses, Nimisha grew more passionate. She was sitting on the luxurious bed, Guruji moved away to her opposite and using the remote started a movie camera that was exactly opposite to Nimisha. It was placed only to capture whoever would be on the bed and wouldn't capture the persons sitting on the other side. As the camera went on capturing naked Nimisha on bed, Guruji pressed a button to let in a female aide and locked the room again.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
148 Followers