The Fraud Sage and a Couple Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The female aide was introduced as a disciple of Guruji and Nimisha was told that the aide would ask some questions which Nimisha need to answer frankly and honestly. Suddenly, Guruji disappeared from sight much to the astonishment of Nimisha and the aide sat where Guruji was sitting moments ago so that her face wouldn't get captured by the camera. The aide was around 45 years and had a well maintained body. She was wearing a thin synthetic robe beneath which her undergarments were clearly visible.

Nimisha didn't like the presence of the aide. She had grown so hot under the impact of drug that she was voluptuously rubbing her thighs against each other revealing her extreme desire to get fucked. She didn't know that her sensuous body movements were getting recorded in the video camera. She didn't like to waste time in the question-answer session but had no choice. When Nimisha asked the female aide where Guruji had disappeared, the aide smiled and replied, "You are under hallucinations. There was none inside the room except you and me."

The reply added further to Nimisha's confusion. She insisted, "But Guruji brought me here from our bedroom."

The female aide roughly replied, "Do you want to follow your false illusions or want to proceed to answer my questions?"

Nimisha was mentally obsessed about pregnancy and physically she was too hot under the impact of drug and wanted to have sex. So she decided to conclude the questionnaire session at the earliest. The session went on like this between the female aide and Nimisha

Q: 'So you are here to get pregnant?"

A: "Yes."

Q: "Do you desperately want to be the mother of a baby?"

A: "Yes, I want a baby in my womb."

Q: "Don't you think that you are a sexy bitch and the way you are sitting nude and moving your pelvis can make you victim of sexual assault by men?"

A: "I don't bother about sexual assault. I want to be pregnant."

Q: "Doesn't it matter if you get pregnant by someone other than your husband?"

A: "It mattered once, not now. I want to get rid of the stigma of being a woman that can't bear fruits."

Q: "Tell me about your sex life before marriage."

A: "I don't have any mating experience before marriage. I was a virgin."

Q: "How is your sexual life with your husband?"

A: "It was very well so far. In fact, both of us had grown hornier than before after we started taking medicines prescribed by Guruji. But during the second round, I felt that he was not being able to satisfy me to the extent I needed. And tonight he miserably failed."

Q: "Have you ever cheated your husband?"

A: "No."

Q: "What type of sex do you prefer to have now?"

A: "I want to be dominated, forced to do what I am not supposed to do. I want some bull to fuck me."

Q: "Do you feel that you have become hot like a slut and should enjoy in a brothel?"

A: "Right now, I am desperate for sex. Don't waste my time asking silly questions."

Q: "Ok. Where do you think you are now?"

A: "In Guruji's hermitage."

Q: "Who is Guruji? His name? Again letting your hallucinations? You are confusing. Look at the TV screen on your left!"

Nimisha stopped answering. She turned towards the TV screen to find pictures of multiple rooms showing men and women in various stages of sexual act with screams of ecstasy or threatening pouring out intermittently. Her confusion only doubled. The brightness of the light got reduced so that the room was not dark but not well lighted either. The hidden cameras stopped recording. As Nimisha kept looking at the TV screen trying to clear her brain as to where she was actually, the female aide secretly left the room without Nimisha's knowledge.

Nimisha felt light headed with lots of confusion in her brain. After watching the brothel scenes in the TV screen when Nimisha turned to ask something to the female aide, she didn't find the aide in the room. The room was more smoky than before with fragrance of burning of camphor. On the mirrors fitted to the ceiling, illusory laser lights of multiple colours were moving continuously reflecting naked Nimisha on the bed and a stranger beside her. The whole atmosphere, including the disappearance of the female aide and Guruji from her view only led Nimisha to greater confusion. She couldn't even certainly recollect where she was and why. In utter confusion, she tried to get down from the bed. But the TV screen went dark and the lights of the room totally went off so that almost nothing was visible inside. Just at that moment Nimisha felt a pair of strong hands pulling her naked body towards him. Nimisha was already hot and did not resist as a pair of lips descended on her and began to suck her lips. Without being sure who the person was Nimisha responded to his passionate kiss.

As Nimisha remained lip-locked with an unknown person, her muddled brain at first thought the man to be Raju but then the way her boobs were being kneaded she knew it couldn't be her husband. It came to her mind next that the man must be Guruji who had carried her on his lap to that room. But then she remembered the longs beards that Guruji had and that was missing. However, whosoever it was Nimisha was enjoying the passionate kiss and passionate fondling of her boobs. She was so hot and frustrated at her husband's quick discharge that she wanted to quench her thirst. Still she tried to find out who the man could be. She tried to feel the baldness to check if it was Guruji. But the man had hairs on his head.

Nimisha couldn't talk as he was still sucking her lips and his tongue was inside her mouth teasing her tongue. The man pressed her hard against his chest to feel her erected nipples. Nimisha didn't resist but co-operated with the unidentified person in his lustful manipulation of her body. The man seemed pleased at her co-operation and was nibbling her bare back, her thighs and her well shaped asses. Nimisha was already hot and aroused and the teasing of her sensitive parts by the stranger excited her beyond limit and she started moaning revealing her growing sexual passion.

When after sometime the man stopped kissing her, Nimisha asked, "Who are you? Put on the lights let me see the man who has ignited such fire in me?"

"Does it matter?" the man said, "Let us just enjoy."

Nimisha noticed a similarity in voice with Guruji but confusion ran high in her brain. The man caressing her didn't have beards nor he was bald head. Moreover, he spoke in dialect while Guruji had spoken in pure Hindi with much touch of Sanskrit. Nimisha said, "Your voice resembles Guruji's!"

"You must be dreaming or under some illusion," replied the man, "Who is Guruji? You're in a brothel and I am the man who help women to get rid of false ideas of chastity to help them to become good whores. However, your case is different. You want to be impregnated and become a mother, isn't it?"

"Yes," replied Nimisha, "That's true. But how do you know that? I told only Guruji about it."

"You seem to be under some confusion," said the man, and then suddenly held her roughly by the hairs and said, "Stop talking nonsense, you hot bitch. Don't you want to have seeds inside you?"

The sudden rough treatment further excited Nimisha and she said, "Yes."

The man was still holding her by hairs and roughly said, "Then what are you waiting for? Spread your legs."

The man slapped hard between her thighs and it hit her love spot. Nimisha was already wet there and still at his slap she discharged fresh vaginal juice. The man felt her juice trickling down. He smiled to himself and roughly pushed his finger inside her quim and started fingering violently. Nimisha was not ready for such violent invasion, she moaned uncontrollably, "Aaahh.,.aaahh...aaaaah."

"Like it, baby?" the man asked.

Nimisha shamelessly nodded in affirmation as the man inserted his another finger and started teasing her protruding clit. Nimisha arched her body in severe passion. The man said, "You're real hot, baby. You will make a good slut."

Before Nimisha could say anything the man almost forcibly spread her legs and his face came down on her pussy and he took her labia lips between his lips and started sucking them with unusual expertise. Nimisha could feel that she was nearing her first orgasm. She tried to push his face away from her pussy. But he was too strong for her. He laughed and said, "I want to see you release your fountain."

But then the man decided to tease her more and pushing his tongue inside her pussy started sucking her clit. Nimisha moaned at the height of her aroused state, "uumm...uuum...uuuum." as she was under the grip of an all shattering orgasm.

Nimisha was almost gasping for breath when the man guided Nimisha's hand to his tool. Her eyes widened in awe and wonder at the size and hardness of his dick. She couldn't believe that a dick could be that big in length and girth. She recalled the dick of Raju, which seemed like a toy in comparison to this man. She was holding the man's dick lovingly and was trying to asses whether her pussy can accommodate it. The man allowed her to caress his throbbing cock for sometime and then slapped her hard on the cheek. Unprepared for such assault, tears filled her eyes. The man pulled her by the hair roughly and said, "What are you waiting for? Take it in your mouth."

In her marital life she had never taken Raju's cock in her mouth nor Raju ever insisted for it. Their main foreplay was kiss and caressing privates of each other by hand.

So Nimisha hesitated to take it in her mouth. The man scolded her, "You've never seen such a demon in life, even your mother or grandmother had never got a tool like that to fill their pussies."

The insulting words and references to mother and grandmother disgusted Nimisha. She said, "Please, I have never taken a dick in my mouth."

"Had you ever sat nude on bed with a stranger?" the man asked sarcastically, "Did anyone other than your hubby kneaded your sexy boobs or had put the mouth in your cunt?"

The man stood on the bed so that his dick was at the level of Nimisha's face and he almost violently pushed his meat baton inside her mouth. He ordered, "Keep sucking it nicely, you bitch, and be careful not to bite with your teeth. Else you will be spanked mercilessly."

Nimisha had to open her mouth wide to take his big cock inside though its length seemed to gag her. She knew she was taking a dirty thing in her mouth but she felt jubilant at the rough way the man invaded her mouth. She felt as if she was craving for such rough and forced sexual relation. She started to please the invader of her mouth moving her tongue softly around his hard shaft. But then suddenly her mind relapsed to state of trance. She faintly recalled about Guruji, the hermitage they came to and about someone to have discharged in her mouth.

But there was utter confusion in her mind. Her head was so light that she felt as if she was flying in the air. Multiple hallucinations were flooding her mind. She saw a boy younger than her fucking her mouth and making her swallow his cum. She had the illusion that she was sucking Raju and someone carrying her nude body on his lap to a cosy room. But she couldn't connect one with another.

As she kept sucking the cock her saliva started drooling out of her mouth. She thought that the man had discharged but then she doubted it as she was not sure of the taste of a male's semen. She was again in confusion, it was her first experience of sucking a cock. How could she know the taste? The man seemed to have noticed the confusion raging in her mind. But he enjoyed the way Nimisha was serving his cock intensifying the tingling sensation by using her lips and then slowing it down by moving her tender lips around his tool. The man said, "You seem to be a good cock sucker. You were telling lies that you never sucked a cock?"

In her state of confusion, Nimisha stopped sucking and in a desultory way said, "I'm inside a jungle... don't know what happened...a young boy...younger than me... forcing his thing in my mouth. I am so helpless, I have no strength...I don't know but I am inside a deep forest."

The man understood that she was having hallucinations under the impact of drugs they had administered and it could also be that she was mingling some of her real past experiences or it could be just her hallucinations. The man smiled to himself. Even in her state of confusion, she was symbolically correct. She and her husband were inside a labyrinthine jungle of sex and sexual exploitation from which they would find no way out.

Religion, fake hermits, magic etc sell in this country like nothing else. Every year, at least five or six pairs of couples are lured to Guruji's hermitage alluring them by the tales of magical solution to their problems. Childless couples get most easily lured. They come, get drugged and in their state of drowsiness and rising horny feelings of the wives, they get trapped. Such husbands and wives are made to enjoy sex between them and also with strangers. Their sexual activities get recorded. Under the impact of the drugs most of the couples remain in confusion to be certain of anything that they experience in the fake hermitage. They are continuously fed with the idea that they were under illusion and what they visualised were nothing than their own hallucinations created by their suppressed desires.

Nearly more than ninety-six percent of the wives of such childless couples lured to the hermitage, reported pregnancy after they were seduced to sexual relations with multiple persons inside the hermitage under the influence of drugs. Most of the couples were happy at pregnancy and gradually forgot about illusions and hallucinations they had while in the hermitage. The arrival of a baby after years of frustration was considered as the result of divine blessing by Guruji, and precisely after that the couples slowly start feeling the pulls of the dragnet around them and they struggle to find a way out. But they hardly find any way to get out of the labyrinth. Most of such couples surrender reluctantly, some leave their native places stealthily for unknown destinations overnight, and in case of a few pairs, reports came of suicide of either the wife or both. But none dared so far to report to media or police and the hermitage took care to keep both in cheers. Fearing disgrace and exposure, most of the couples never dare to complaint. Even if anyone went with complaints, they got wiped out mysteriously.

The man watched Nimisha sensuously moving her tongue around his dick like a professional whore. He thought that the woman he was handling had perfect body curves to arouse any man.

He suddenly asked her, "Are you enjoying sucking it?"

"Yes, very much," she unhesitatingly admitted.

Slowly lights of the room focused on her and hidden cameras were put on to capture her act of sucking a cock. The face of the man was not visible. The man asked Nimisha, "Will you enjoy to take my load in your mouth and taste the cream?"

"Of course," replied an outspoken Nimisha, "Why do you think I am sucking it, if you don't come?"

The man intentionally continued conversation that disrupted her sucking so that her words get captured along with her nude photos.

"Do you want to conceive?" the man asked, "Are you in this brothel to become pregnant?"

Nimisha was in utter confusion again as to why that man referred to the hermitage as brothel. She replied, "Yes, I want to conceive. But why are you calling it a brothel? It is......"

She couldn't recollect the word hermitage and stopped abruptly. Her mind and brain could not connect the things logically. The man intentionally confused her by asking questions that only muddled her brain further. He said, "You cheated on your husband earlier also?"

"No, no, never," Nimisha violently denied.

"But you've a hot pussy," the man said, "That always wants a cock inside."

"I'm hot, but I never cheated my husband," Nimisha replied.

"But what are you doing now?" the man said, "You're sitting nude in front of me and I know you're hot. Your pussy is wet in your juice."

"I want to be a mother," Nimisha said in a distressed voice, "Make me pregnant."

"Do you know what you need to do to become pregnant?" said the man, "Tell me the physical details of activities required to get pregnant."

In her light headed mood it did not bother Nimisha to tell in the raw language, "I want your hot cock to plough my pussy and spurt its seeds deep inside my tunnel so that I can bear fruit. I assure you will enjoy doing it to me. Raju always says I give much pleasure to him."

The man had recorded all her words. He pushed her roughly on the bed and said, "Ok, you're going to be my whore now."

The man now put the room lights at normal focus and Nimisha for the first time saw his face and she was surprised. The man looked so similar to Guruji but he was neither bald nor his face was hidden under long beards. But he had the same sparkling eyes. She exclaimed, "You remind me of Guruji I saw in the hermitage! So similar yet so different."

The man reproached Nimisha in a grave tone, "You are either mad or under hallucinations. There is no hermitage or Guruji. Remember, you're just in a brothel to get pregnant and forget about everything else. If you can't play on bed like a good slut, you will be thrown out before becoming pregnant."

Nimisha was under such impact of drug and so desperate to become pregnant that she hardly cared or understood the implications of words like brothel, whore etc. Moreover, effect of drugs administered without her knowledge only made her a sex maniac. She wanted to be fucked. She apologized to the man for repeatedly referring to the hermitage.

What she did not realise in her state of trance was that the naked man in front of her and ready to violate her chastity was none other than the Guruji. The man was in his real appearance then while as a Guruji he used false make up of baldness and long beards just to impress his devotees. The hermitage was just a make up over the ground while through a secret route Nimisha was brought to an underground building, which was known only to the few close aides of the Guruji. The underground palace was the place where he ran his brothel. Some like Nimisha were drugged and seduced to have sexual activities. Some were drugged and forced into sexual activities. Once the activities get captured in video, none dares to oppose or protest.

Right at that moment lying completely nude on the soft bed, Nimisha was eagerly awaiting to fulfill her physical cravings and her long desired wish to become pregnant. She was not aware that all her conversation got captured and her hot sexual activities on the bed were being recorded in hidden video cameras from multiple angles..

The man came near Nimisha and started kissing her lips using his tongue to lick her lips sensuously and making them wet by his saliva. His simple caress made Nimisha shiver in passion. She equally responded by pulling his lip between hers and started sucking. The man caught Nimisha's well shaped boobs and started mauling them roughly. He started kneading them as if handling the dough of flour. His rough fondling pained her, but more than the pain she enjoyed the way the man was kneading her flesh mounds. Her pussy discharged fresh juice.

Nimisha allowed the man to be on her nude body, kissing and kneading her. She spread her legs to let the man put his massive dick in her tunnel. She was feeling an extraordinary urgency in her hot pussy to get it ploughed. She gestured her intention suggesting the man to put his cock inside her. But the man smiled and teasingly said, "Why so hurry? Let's play for sometime till you start begging for this cock."

The man started nibbling her areola with his tongue. Nimisha's nipples were already erect in excitement and the man's nibbling made them stand out more prominently. The man soon started sucking her nipples alternately while his one palm was roughly kneading the other flesh mound. As the man kept playing, Nimisha grew desperate and thrusted her pelvis upward to feel the touch of the hard flesh rod. She discharged her love juice almost continuously as the man teased her sexually.