The Fraud Sage and a Couple Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimisha was not ready for the slap, she uttered a sound of pain, but her pussy hole got further wet. The man who slapped her asses pulled down the backside of the panty exposing the well shaped rounded buttocks of Nimisha. Another man, who was groping her slender legs sensuously, pulled down the front side of the panty exposing her pussy lips that were glistening due to her wetness.

Nimisha's pussy hairs were trimmed. The man who exposed her pussy merged his face between her legs to sniff the damp smell of her wet pussy and his lips tickled her pussy lips. Nimisha moaned in excitement. The man who had slapped her asses was then kissing and kneading her asses. The other man had unhooked her bra exposing her mounds. Her nipples were already erect. The man was sucking one of her nipples while his fingers played with another.

Nimisha enjoyed their caress and moaned. She was desperate to take a dick in her craving pussy. But the men kept teasing her. One of the men, who was playing with Nimisha's pussy lips, had by that time put his tongue inside and was rotating it inside making Nimisha moan and arch her body. The second man, busy with her flesh mounds, was kneading them like a monster and was slapping her boobs alternately at an interval. Nimisha screamed at every slap but when the man asked if she was not enjoying the slaps, aroused Nimisha nodded in affirmation. The third man was fondling her sexy butts and occasionally slapped them hard and laughingly said, "A hot whore like you enjoys to be punished and dominated before getting fucked."

Just when Nimisha was about to reach her orgasm, the man who was playing with her pussy sensed her ensuing climax and stopped playing with her pussy. Nimisha was at the height of frustration and anticipating that the man was about to invade her pussy with his dick, spread her legs. But the man shattered her expectations as he moved his face towards her face and started sucking her light pink leaves violently. She responded equally by sucking his lips. Soon the man put his tongue deep inside her mouth and their tongues were playing with each other.

When they broke away from the kiss, blindfolded Nimisha appealed to the men to fuck her. But all the three men said in one voice, "What's the hurry, baby? More time you spend in foreplay and more rough sex you get, better the chance to get conceived!"

They had hit the weak point of Nimisha; she was silent trying to put her mind in a logical state. But the effect of drug did not allow her to concentrate. Presuming that she might be in a moral dilemma, the first man said, "For you the most important is getting conceived; by whom you get impregnated is quite irrelevant."

The second man said, "We have blindfolded you so that it doesn't matter to you by whom you're getting pregnant. This will always be a secret and you can pretend to have conceived from your husband."

The reference to the word "husband" brought some light impressions in Nimisha's mind and even from her aroused trance state, she muttered, "But he will know, it is not right."

The third man assured her, "Don't be afraid of him. By this time both of you have got involved in infidelity. If you don't tell, he will never know. If you get pregnant by anyone of us, he will be happy thinking it to be his own. You should do some rough sex with him and it is quite possible that you really get pregnant by him. We are just trying to make you free in this brothel so that you can behave like a slut with your husband too. This therapy is necessary to remove mental blockage if any either in you or in your husband."

In her state of confusion, Nimisha could hardly make out what she was told. But her sexual arousal was at a new height as all along during the conversation, three men kept teasing her privates. Two men from two sides were sucking her nipples sending unforgettable sensations in her body. The three ordered her to lift and show her pussy and as Nimisha obliged, they clicked her complete nude photo with her swollen pussy lips and her clit peeping out.

Then they told her to get ready for new set of games. Her hands were untied but she remained blindfolded. She was then spread on the bed like X with her raised arms and widely spread legs tied to bed posts on four corners. Her pussy was exposed in a very obscene way and one of the men put on the hidden cameras.

The three men went near her face and almost forcibly put their hard cocks inside her mouth so that she had to stretch her mouth as far as possible. It was very painful experience for Nimisha, she cried in pain as she could not stretch her mouth further to accommodate three horny cocks. The men understood her difficulty and ordered her to take their cocks in her mouth one by one, suck and smell each one and should learn to differentiate one another if she wanted to get fucked.

Nimisha identified one very easily by its sheer size but for the other two, she had to suck them alternately for nearly an hour. As the continued her effort to differentiate between the two similar sized cocks, the owner of the mammoth dick continued fingering her pussy. The pleasure she received reflected on her face and in her pace of sucking cocks. She sucked the two cocks so sensuously using her lips and tongue that the two erupted in her mouth in their turn.

Nimisha tried to swallow the sticky load they discharged in her mouth. But the quantity was too much and some drooled along her lips. The owner of the massive cock was so impressed to see her lip service that he masturbated on her face. They captured her face smeared with semen in their own private cameras too. Nimisha looked like a perfect slut being spread eagled on bed showing her sexy naked body and three horny males caressing her privates while her face drooled with their thick cum and her own saliva.

Nimisha was light headed and felt horny under the impact of the drug. But the physical manipulations the three men did to her made her crazy like a sex maniac. Under normal condition, Nimisha would have loathed her mouth being bathed by sticky cum or her face being smeared by thick semen. But she was feeling to be in the seventh heaven and her pussy was flooded by her love juices. She urgently wanted a hard cock to roughly fuck her craving tunnel. But as the men didn't show any initiative, Nimisha shamelessly appealed to them to fuck her.

The man who had the biggest cock among the three decided to tease her, "Tell us in plain language what do you want."

Unhesitatingly, Nimisha replied, "I want your dicks in my pussy. You aroused me so much, and now you're pretending not to be naive."

The man suddenly asked her, "Do you have a virgin ass?"

Nimisha could not immediately follow what he wanted to know and looked at him questioningly. The man said, "Now you're pretending to be naive."

And then he said in Hindi, "Arey randi, teri gaand ki ched me kisi ne lund dala kya?" (You whore, has anyone put his cock in your asshole?)

Nimisha hated the idea. It was dirty to her to take a dick in asshole instead of pussy. Her pussy muscles were itching and craving to be pounded by horny stud while the man was trying to divert it the other way. She sharply said, "I want my pussy to be fucked."

There was a commanding tone in her words that made the man angry. He said in a cool voice, almost chewing the words, "We don't take orders from the sluts. We order them, you better remember this."

After a brief pause he said again, "It seems you haven't enjoyed getting your ass fucked. If you wish your pussy to be satisfied, you must offer your virgin ass. It may hurt a bit initially but a whore like you will enjoy it. If you really want to conceive, you must get male seeds in all your holes. Nobody knows from where it will work. Moreover, rough sex will increase your possibility of getting pregnant."

He gestured other two men to untie Nimisha's hands and legs and free her from the blindfolded state. As they untied her, Nimisha looked at the three horny males around her with their dicks hard again. She was so impressed by the massive size of the speaker that she went near him, kissed his twitching dick trying to tempt him to fuck her as she exposed her juicy pink pussy most seductively in front of those three men.

The men let her kiss their dicks one after another and then suddenly held her turning her upside down on the bed. Nimisha was on her stomach and her well shaped asses were on the top.

One man pushed his hands under her body and started teasing her nipples while another man had placed his hands under her so that he could tease her labia lips and keep fingering her wet love spot. Nimisha moaned as they teased her body. But she let out a scream when the owner of the biggest cock among the three started slapping hard on her asses. He lowered his face on her ass crack and started licking her asshole. Nimisha knew what he was up to and she kept her ass cheeks closer to each other so that the man got limited access to her asshole.

The man slapped hard on her face and ordered her to pull her ass cheeks apart. Nimisha knew it was futile to defy his order. She pulled apart her ass cheeks exposing the pink hole. The man put his tongue and pushed it inside. As it got lubricated in his saliva, he pushed his thumb roughly inside and started moving it in a circular motion. It sent a pleasurable sensation in Nimisha and her pussy discharged fresh juice in excitement. After all, Nimisha thought, it might not be bad to have a dick in the asshole too. What stunned her even in that state of trance was that the man didn't despise putting his tongue inside her asshole.

The man pulled out his thumb and inserted his middle finger, stretching her rectal muscles and making his finger reach deeper inside her asshole. But then Nimisha felt the man splashing something oily in her asshole and rubbing her hole violently. She knew that the man won't let her go without surrendering her asshole to his desire. Instead of his fingers, she was feeling the touch of his swollen glan at her rectal entrance. She recalled the massive size of his cock and pleaded to the man, "Please spare my back. You're too big, I can't take such a big one, I've never taken one. It will hurt."

"Don't worry, baby," the man assured, "I know you will enjoy it. Initially, it might hurt a little but you have never enjoyed such pleasure. You have got a perfect ass that shouldn't have remained virgin so long."

As the man spoke, he gestured the other two men to keep stimulating her privates and their hands were groping her tits, pulling her nipples hard, and playing with her pussy lips while the man himself was trying to invade her rectal hole. As the tip of his dick made its first entry, Nimisha screamed and pleaded again to spare her ass. Just then the tip slipped out of the hole making the man over zealous for success and he repeated his attempt to penetrate with greater force. He seemed not satisfied at the way Nimisha had parted her ass cheeks. He gestured two men to pull apart her ass cheeks further.

Nimisha screamed in pain as it seemed to her that they would tear apart her asses. But then another pain rocked her as the man made his dick to invade her atleast by two inches. Nimisha almost cried in pain, tears rolled down her eyes. Her cry seemed to encourage the man, who thrusted with further force to made full entry. Nimisha kept screaming and then felt another hard thrust and the pubic hairs of the man touched her rectal opening. Nimisha knew he was completely inside her. It continued to ache severely and she thought she would die.

The man started ploughing in and out causing further pain. Nimisha cried for mercy and to spare her ass. But the man laughed and said, "Every whore at first cries in pain and then enjoys it. Keep quiet, you too will enjoy it, sexy bitch."

The man continued fucking her ass roughly. More Nimisha cried and pleaded, more vigorously he thrusted. Nimisha did not remember when her pain started subsiding and unconsciously she took to the rhythm of his in and out thrusts, pushing her asses upward to take the baton, she was afraid of so far, deeper in her hole. Pain had for the time being distracted her sexual arousal and state of confusion in her brain. Once the pain subsided, she was the sexy slut again, an eager partner to the rough sexual sodomy.

The man fucking her ass looked at her in utter delight and said to her, "Aren't you enjoying now?"

"Yes," replied Nimisha briefly as she was engrossed in enjoying and maintaining the rhythm by moving her asses. She was no longer screaming in pain but was moaning in a suppressed voice.

The man decided to tease her and while continuing his to and fro movement asked her, "Have you ever enjoyed such pleasure in your asshole? Do you like to get it drilled further?"

Nimisha didn't want her pleasures to be diverted and preferred not to reply. It was a peculiar sensation that Nimisha had never known earlier. She felt dirty and yet she was enjoying the brutal in and out thrusts in her asshole. The man was angry and pulled her head backward by holding her hairs and hissed, "You sexy bitch, I asked you something. Answer me."

"Oh, yes, yes," replied Nimisha, "I never knew it could be so delightful. I want you to keep it drilling. I never knew getting a massive rod in my ass could be so exciting."

"Shall I stop?" asked the man, "If it's aching too much, we can stop here."

"No, no," Nimisha almost screamed,"Don't ever stop drilling. It's wonderful."

She moaned in uncontrollable delight and her moans grew louder. The man asked, "That means you agree that you're a sexy whore, my hot bitch."

Nimisha moaned, "Uuummma...aahhh. Call me whatever you want, I'm your bitch...uuuummma...I am a whore...uuuuummmma...I am your slave... aaaashhhh...aaaashhhh.. don't stop drilling my ass."

Nimisha's normal self felt dirty just thinking how her ass was getting drilled by a stranger's dick. But her normal self got subdued under the impact of drug that had made both her body and mind so horny that her body was actively participating to get deeper thrusts of the shaft. She kept on discharging her juice quite frequently as one man fingered her pussy.

Another man, who was nibbling and kneading Nimisha's hanging big boobs, raised her face and began to kiss her kneeling in front of her. Nimisha saw his twitching hard cock with precum at its tip.

The third man, who was so long busy sucking her pussy lips and fingering her, had by the time taken the advantage of her being on the four like a bitch and slipped under her. His erect shaft was touching her thighs and he held it in his hand and glided it sensuously on her wet cunt, which was getting flooded by her own repeated discharge. Nimisha felt the urgency of a dick in her pussy and its touch made her more horny.

The man riding on her continued with his thrusts. As the pain subsided, Nimisha enjoyed the thrusts more. The man asked her to look at the TV screen which was just on the wall opposite to her face. A film was being screened which showed a young girl of hardly 23/24 years, completely nude on her fours just like Nimisha. The girl was also with three stout males. One was fucking her ass riding on her back, another one was fucking her pussy from below the girl while the third man had stuffed his huge cock in her mouth, almost gagging her, and was fucking her mouth. The girl was moaning loudly that revealed her excitement and the extent to which she was enjoying three cocks at a time in her three cavities.

Nimisha, instead of feeling dirty, watched eagerly as the man's juice and the girl's saliva drooled out of her mouth. Nimisha felt a forbidden sense of ecstasy running through her as she watched the screen for sometimes. She knew both what her body wanted, and what her three male partners wanted her to do. She decided to be a slutty woman, who wanted the demands of her body to be satisfied without getting further teased.

Nimisha opened her mouth; moved her tongue most lasciviously on her lips and gesturing to the man in front of her what she was upto. The man in front of her did not waste time and pushed his hard throbbing cock inside her mouth. Nimisha started to play with her lips and tongue once the dick was in her mouth. The man grunted at her oral expertise in handling his cock.

Once her oral mission was fulfilled, Nimisha slowly lowered her body so that the opening of her love tunnel descended on the erected shaft of the man below her. The man knew his task and started pushing his hard cock to invade her tender pussy. Nimisha was enough wet and slippery by then and yet in the unconventional position both she and her invader had difficulty in getting their bodies joined by allowing his baton slide in her craving cunt.

The man, who was the leader of the team and was ploughing Nimisha'd ass, understood their difficulty. He moved his hands under Nimisha feeling the position of her quim in relation to the shaft of the man trying to invade her pussy. He parted her pussy lips from top of her by his hands and then gave a violent thrust pushing Nimisha on the dick standing in anticipation just at the opening of per pink and juicy pelvic orifice. Nimisha screamed in pain as both her asshole and pussy got pierced violently by two big flesh batons that hit like spears and Nimisha collapsed on the man below her.

In the process, the dick in her mouth slipped out. The man, who was fucking her mouth, slapped her hard ordering to lift her upper part balancing herself on her hands and keep sucking his dick.

After getting out of initial shock, Nimisha lifted her upper body part to continue the act of sucking while her cunt was nailed both from below and asshole from above, as the two shafts roughly clipped her, and involuntarily, Nimisha squirted.

Nimisha could not recall what exactly happened to her that night or how long she retained her energy in handling three men but her body felt both the ache and gratification as she woke up next morning beside her husband and both were in dishevelled dresses. However, both Raju and Nimisha were suffering from the similar symptoms of illusion, memory failure and faint hints of sexual gratification but without being certain of anything.

They were both feeling extremely drowsy. Still they managed to get up, put their dishevelled dresses in order, washed themselves and went to the congregation, where Guruji was delivering sermons to his disciples. After the sermon was over, Raju and Nimisha had their breakfasts along with other devotees. After about twenty minutes of breakfast, both felt very sleepy and returned to their room and they fell asleep almost immediately. By the time they awoke again, it was almost evening.

Scattered and intermittent memories of their respective sexual gratification of the past night that both Raju and Nimisha had in the morning were no longer bothering them. They roamed in the campus, attended the evening sermon session of Guruji and along with a few other devotees visited a nearby fountain and a lake.

When they returned to the hermitage, they were instructed to meet Guruji. Guruji met them inside his closet. He said to Raju and Nimisha, "You have completed the main medication course and by next month you're likely to get what you came for. Avoid travelling during pregnancy. My men will be in touch with you for any problem. By tomorrow, after the lunch, I will arrange car for your return. Don't forget to take medicines for another two months. You will feel more strength and vitality. And remember one thing, never ignore your physical or mental urges. Most of the couples do more harm to them by suppressing what they actually want. Lust is a sign of love between a couple."

Raju and Nimisha spent the night in the hermitage and had a serene sleep that none had in years. Next day after the lunch, they bade good bye to the inmates of the hermitage and boarded the car kept ready for them to return home.