The Fraud Sage and a Couple Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the man changed his position with his face near Nimisha's overflowing pussy and his dick near her mouth. Nimisha held the monster dick in her hands passionately and rubbed her tender lips on its tip and used her tongue to taste the precum. Without any instruction from the man, she started sucking his cock lovingly. She never imagined that a cock could be of that massive size in length and girth. In the meantime, the man on her top had started to kiss her wet labia lips and inserted his finger in her love hole rotating it in a circular motion. Nimisha let out a cry of joy in excitement. The man had by the time parted her labia lips and inserted his tongue inside Nimisha's already wet pussy and began to tickle her already swollen clit. Nimisha could not control her spontaneous reaction and screamed, "Aàaah...aaiiuu...aaass."

As the man paused a bit, Nimisha composed herself slightly and ardently requested, "Please don't tease any more, fuck me hard."

The man gave a smile of victory and said, "Did you like it?"

"Yes, very much," unhesitatingly admitted Nimisha, "I had never experienced such pleasure."

"Do you want to get your pussy drilled by this monster?" the man asked.

Eagerly Nimisha said, "Yes, yes."

"Then you must kneel down in front of this monster," said the man, "And declare that you're my whore and you will be my whore in coming days too. That you want to take this rod in your hot pussy."

Nimisha was too hot, both due to effect of drug and the sexual stimulations she had received that made her crazy and restless for sex. She immediately knelt down in front of the man, her face near his hard and throbbing meat baton and said, "I am your whore and shall be always your whore. I plead to put your hard dick in my pussy, I am dying to get drilled by it."

The man said roughly, "You hot bitch, learn to caress your boss by your sexy lips and tongue before it invades your hot tunnel."

He pulled her by the hair bringing her face near his hard dick. Nimisha instinctively knew her task and took it in her mouth till she was gagged as it reached her throat. The man loosened his grip and instructed her to be on the bed again. Anticipating that her thirst was going to be fulfilled, Nimisha positioned herself on the soft bed spreading her legs wide. The man got on her and placed the tip of his cock at the opening of her pussy entrance. Slowly he started thrusting his massive tool. At first only the tip went inside. Nimisha was overjoyed as she felt the touch of his swollen glans touching the walls of her vagina.

Nimisha's tunnel was wet enough but the cock was too big so that the man continued to thrust his pelvis to make his rod to get inside fully. Nimisha never had the experience of taking such a massive baton in her tender pussy. So after sometime, she felt the man thrusting her harder and more it invaded inside, more pain did she feel.

The hard cock kept pushing its way deeper and it seemed to stretch the walls of her vagina brutally to make its way. Nimisha's pain was becoming unbearable and she screamed in pain and requested the man to stop.

The man hissed like an angry snake and said, "There is no stopping now till it has gone completely inside."

As Nimisha kept screaming, the man kept thrusting her and on each occasion he increased his force. Nimisha spread her legs wider to give the man easier access. The man was thrusting her pussy, his hands were kneading her boobs while his mouth was busy kissing and biting her lips. Nimisha, despite the aching sensation in her pussy was wondering at the length of the cock and the extent to which it would go deeper in her love tunnel.

Suddenly, she recalled someone had told her about the need for the cock to spurt seeds in her lengthy tunnel to make her pregnant. She could not recall who had told her but she decided to bear the pain to become pregnant. She co-operated with her partner in every way and was kissing him at the prospect of pregnancy. But suddenly she felt as if she would die and she gave a long scream of pain as the man thrusted brutally putting his big cock fully inside her pussy. But the pain disappeared soon and Nimisha could feel the monster cock buried deep inside her and doing slow in and out movement. She looked deep into the man's eyes. His eyes revealed a sparkling bestial pleasure. The man asked, "Are you ok? Like the thing inside?"

Nimisha nodded and said, "My god, too big, almost reaching my throat. But talk less. I want to be drilled by the boss."

The man smiled to himself at Nimisha's hotness and surrender. He started ploughing her tender pussy, at first in long rhythms, and then slowly went on accelerating the speed till it became rapid and brutal thrusts. More the thrusts grew fast and brutal, more Nimisha enjoyed and she started moaning loudly without any reservation expressing the level of her arousal and pleasure. Nimisha had no idea how long the man battered the muscles of her pussy. All that she remembered was her pleading to the man to come inside her and she was hugging him tightly as she felt his cock releasing warm seeds smearing the walls of her vagina.

Nimisha could not recall how long they remained embraced. She had fallen asleep. In the morning, she found herself lying beside her husband, Raju. When they got up next morning, Nimisha was in further confusion. She partially recalled her sexual escapade during the night but there was no sign anywhere around.

They went to the prayer hall as usual where Guruji was giving sermon to his disciples. The eyes of Guruji reminded Nimisha that similar eyes were looking at her when she was lying naked. But everything else was so different. Moreover, Raju was not aware that Nimisha was not in the room.

Guruji, in the meantime, was giving sermon about subconscious evil thoughts in human mind taking form of hallucinations without any physical stimulus and that was a part of modern psychiatry that could be cured by meditation and prayer.

That day Nimisha spent roaming inside and outside the hermitage to find any room that resembled the one where she faintly remembered to have had sex with a stranger previous night. But there was none. When she told Raju about her hallucinations about the previous night, Raju kissed and consoled her that she had such bad dream as he could not satisfy her the previous night due to early ejaculation.

That night Raju and Nimisha engaged in sex after dinner. They had a very successful mating session lasting about an hour. Without their knowledge, the mating session of the couple got recorded by hidden cameras. Raju didn't come early that night. He was happy while Nimisha pretended to be happy. Actually she could not forget the brutal and rough pounding of an extra large cock in her pussy. She was not sure if anything like that she really experienced as there was no physical evidence that she had any such encounter. She too accepted that it was her dirty or suppressed desires that took the form of hallucinations. But the thought of getting brutally fucked didn't leave her mind and mating with Raju seemed inadequate to her mental needs.

On the following morning, after the prayer session, Nimisha said to Guruji, "Immoral illusions are haunting my mind. It seems to me that I had some illicit physical intimacy with someone, though I can't recall who or where it was."

Guruji gave new medicines for both Raju and Nimisha and said, "I think your mind and brain need rest. Somewhere your physical obsession has disturbed your mind severely. You need to mediate longer."

The day time passed without much event. In the evening, after the prayer, Guruji advised Raju and Nimisha to take their respective medicines and to meditate till they were called for dinner. As instructed both returned to their room, took their medicines and sat for meditation. Nimisha didn't forget to lock their suite from inside before sitting for meditation. Hardly they had meditated for forty minutes, the door bell rang.

On opening, Raju found that Guruji had sent a disciple with fruits of offering for them. But they were marked separately: banana and pears for Raju while orange and apple for Nimisha. They took the fruits and after eating them sat again for meditation. None of them knew when they fell asleep. The fruits they ate were all drugged.

Nimisha awoke in a dark room. She was not aware what time it was but she knew it was the same room where she had been earlier. She was afraid but at the same time recalled the terrific sexual gratification she had the other night and in anticipation she started getting wet between her legs. Slowly her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room and she found herself on the edge of the bed but fully dressed. Nimisha couldn't recollect how she came there or who brought her there. Her brain was so numbed by medication that she did not even remember that she was in the hermitage with her husband and they were in meditation after eating the fruits sent by Guruji.

In the meantime, the darkness of the room faded a bit as the rotating laser lights started playing on the walls creating more illusions. All that Nimisha saw was multicolored dots moving in high speed like waves of light on the walls creating a dreamy atmosphere and adding to her further illusion. She felt like flying in the air her head was so light and she instinctively knew that she was going to enjoy an awesome sexual pleasure. Fire of passion was rising in her.

Soon the TV screen came alive. At first, Nimisha felt ashamed at what was being screened. She thought some pornographic film was being screened but looking at the bottom of the screen, where the date was being displayed, she realised it to be live video. She blushed and grew hot to watch a woman of hardly 25/26 years riding passionately on the hard dick of her partner lying on his back and slapping her asses to accelerate her speed. The screen shifted to another video clip where a woman of around 40 years was giving oral service to the hard cocks of two males holding the woman roughly by her hair.

The next clip displayed a blindfolded girl, her hands and legs tied to the bed and she was being kneaded, sucked and licked by three horny males. In the next clip a pair was engaged in vigorous mating while the female moaned shamelessly asking for more and more hard thrusts. The scenes on the screen kept changing and Nimisha realised it shifted from one room to another and it was the brothel, the glimpses of which were shown to her the other day. But she was surprised that instead of getting disgusted at such obscene video clips, she was enjoying and getting hornier herself.

She was trying to think logically about the hermitage, Guruji, brothel, Raju, her hallucinations about having sex with a stranger, who looked much like Guruji but having remarkable physical contrasts. However, everything was so confusing within her brain that she gave up trying to connect the events and wanted to enjoy sex.

As she tried to think logically, it seemed to her that she was missing some memories. Nimisha's attention had diverted from the screen in her efforts to arrange the events logically when suddenly a known female face appeared on the screen. She was completely nude and enjoying a male sucking and licking her hairy pussy. The female in the screen was the same aide who had mysteriously appeared and disappeared suddenly before Nimisha in the same room the other day. Her face appeared to Nimisha very much known but Nimisha's memory failed to recollect her identity.

Nimisha tried hard, but more she stressed her memory, more it eluded her. Then her attention was drawn to the stature of the man licking with relish the hairy pussy of his female partner. Nimisha was amazed to watch the way that man on the screen used his tongue to caress the pubic bush of the woman. The woman was already hot and was groaning in excitement as the man licked her tunnel and sucked her labia lips. Then the pair got lip-locked in a kiss adding difficulty for Nimisha to identify them.

This clip was playing longer than previous clips. The man's back was facing the camera and Nimisha watched how he was sniffing and licking the armpits of his partner like a crazy fellow. The woman was perhaps too excited and wanted to get fucked. Nimisha was watching intently the way that woman made her partner lay on his back as she prepared to position her pussy on his hard cock from the top, and just at that moment, Nimisha screamed in utter disbelief. She saw a glimpse of the face of that male, it was her husband, Raju. Nimisha realised why the stature looked so familiar. She wanted to run out of the room to charge her husband of infidelity, but on every side she found only walls, no door.

Nimisha was angry and disgusted at Raju and everything that was happening. But she was not afraid of being locked in a room. She realised there must be some secret about its door. She turned to the TV screen again. The clip had changed. It was showing a woman of around 30 years on her fours and three males, who looked like ruffians, were using her mouth, her pussy and asshole to please their horny dicks. Though Nimisha's temper at Raju's apparent infidelity had not gone down, yet she got once again absorbed in the clip being played in front of her as the female in the screen moaned like a woman crazy for sex while three hard male cocks battered her mouth, pussy and ass without mercy. Nimisha was growing hot again because the drug she was given continued to keep her hot and her brain blurred.

But the clip that came next took the land away from under the feet of Nimisha and her temper against Raju came down immediately. Fear gripped her. In her hot state she wanted to enjoy rough sex but she never thought that it would get captured in video. The TV was showing her own passionate affairs with the stranger. The camera specially focussed on her face as she was sucking the dick of the stranger whose face was intentionally blurred. The clip also revealed Nimisha's passionate love making with the stranger, her moans and screams of ecstasy and her contorted face as she had reached orgasm.

Nimisha had apprehension that she and Raju were in an evil conspiracy. But she felt so light headed, so hot sexually that she could think of nothing except getting roughly fucked.

The TV screen had gone dark engulfing the whole room in darkness. Nimisha tried to adjust her vision in the darkness of the room when she felt someone holding her hand tightly and another pushed a needle in her arms. She tried to fight back but was losing her strength. Moreover, her brain was not sending instructions as to what she was supposed to do. She almost collapsed on the person standing in front of her, who embraced her tightly with him. Nimisha seemed to have become senseless but for how long she did not know.

When Nimisha opened her eyes, the room was well lighted and she was fully dressed. Three rough looking men were eagerly looking at her. Nimisha felt more light headed than before and was wondering why those men had not stripped her yet.

One of the men said, "Tonight we will show you some new pleasures of sex. We have been told that you are a "randi" (slut) who is hot like a bitch and you want to be a mother. So will you get rid of your dresses or shall we tear them up?"

Nimisha felt humiliated at the way the man spoke. She said, "It's true that I am hot and sexy and want a baby in my womb. But I am not a slut and I don't do it with more than one person like a whore."

"Who cares for what you do or not!" said another man, "You're in a brothel and we will make you to enjoy what we like - whether with one or more than one."

The third fellow said in a bit softer tone, "Are you afraid? With three of us you will have better chance to be pregnant because you won't miss the seeds of all. And moreover, we know you will enjoy it."

Nimisha suddenly remembered Raju and said, "Where is my husband? I don't want to be made pregnant by everyone and anyone? Call my husband....I'm hot."

Nimisha lost the logical connection and her brain and mind relapsed to desultory state of utter confusion and from her words the three men knew that she had no idea of what she was talking. One of the man still said, "Your husband can't come now. Do you like to see what he is doing right now?"

The TV screen came alive showing Raju with a female inside a room. His face was clearly seen but Nimisha's brain was so hazy, she said, "I seem to know this man, but can't recall...who is he?"

The three men glanced at each other, happy at the confusion prevailing in her mind. Nimisha was watching intently the live action being displayed on the TV screen. Under the influence of special drug that was administered to Raju, he was a changed man with violent sexual behaviour. He was then with a woman, who was hardly thirty. Raju was treating her most insultingly and violently. Raju held his partner roughly by her hairs and had gagged her stuffing her mouth with his hard cock. He fucked her mouth violently and splashed his cum in her mouth. He made her lick him clean. Once he got hard again, Raju roughly made the woman to be on her fours and disregarding all pleas roughly invaded her asshole and began to fuck her ass.

Nimisha simply watched without being able to identify that she saw her husband with another woman. The content of the video only made her wish a similar experience.

The three men standing beside Nimisha kept watching her reactions and then the first man said, "Do you like to be treated like that girl? We were told that you are a bitch that enjoys rough sex and can handle more than one horny cock at a time."

Nimisha was full of confusion. She seemed to know the man see saw on the TV screen but could not recall that he was Raju, her husband. However, she was feeling to have intimate physical relation with the person and she wished to be treated roughly by that man as she saw her doing to his partner on the screen.

Multiple hallucinations were floating in her mind and she could not decide which one was real and which one was hallucination. But all the hallucinations were sexual in nature and more she had such hallucinations, more hot did she grow sexually. She didn't reply anything to what the first man said as her mind was swinging between hallucinations and reality.

Suddenly Nimisha felt both her hands taken at her back and tied up. Despite the incoherent state of mind, she meekly asked, "What are you doing?"

One of the scolded, "Keep quiet, you bitch. You will enjoy sex in bondage."

Nimisha felt her pussy getting wet at his abusive language and reference to sex. Before she could understand anything, she was blindfolded by the men and she was pushed to the bed roughly so that she fell on bed sliding on her left. Immediately three pairs of rough hands started groping her. Nimisha was too hot and was enjoying the touches and didn't resist. The men got encouraged. Nimisha was wearing salwar kameez. Her dupatta was taken away. The men appreciated her flesh mounds under her dress.

"You've big sexy tits," said one of the men, "It would be great to suck those juicy melons."

The man started unhooking her kameez and tried to expose her flesh mounds covered by her bra. Another man had already unknotted the string of her salwar and pulled it out of her legs exposing her smooth slender legs. She was wearing a white lacy panty and it revealed a wet patch near her love tunnel. The man laughed and said to his partners, "She is already wet even before we caressed her."

The third man asked her, "Do you have milk in your pots?"

The grief of being childless less woke up in her even in that aroused and incoherent state and Nimisha sobbed. The man said, "Don't feel sad, you will be a mother soon and your boobs will be full of milk."

The first man looked at her rounded asses and slapped suddenly and said in a vulgar way, "What a sexy ass."