The Freak Squad...

Story Info
Hey look a spin off...
920 words
3.5
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This became a spin off of the cruise. At the end of part 4 of that things really heated up when Moriah owned briana. But and it's a big one, most of the women were bi preferring women except Moriah. And she was so tight, her pussy and ass and mouth. So Moriah and i became an item but for some reason bri couldn't let it go, possibly Moriah just fucked her so good and hard with the strapon out of spite and bree maybe seriously enjoyed it, i think that is what happened.

Bree enjoying our company again after spending time at the corporate office took gigs where we could all work together. And she started a 30 minute morning workout to get us all physical. And she was training Moriah often as Moriah came in on the fly and only trained a few days, but what she lacked in experience she made up for in strength and energy and bree was oftentimes flirting with her trying to be nonchalant about it but we all sensed she had another owning in the horizon for her and soon.

Our gigs were coming closer together now so no one had a chance to go home. We had a suite in a five star hotel when off which maybe was another reason no one was going home also. There were 3 bedrooms and 6 of us but Moriah and i had one and bree kept insinuating herself with us so us three were usually in one room with a king bed. The other 3 not wanting anyone to be alone were also in the same bed so we usually had an empty bed unless someone wanted to be alone for the night which didn't happen often.

The hotel had internet and a large pool and hot tub and workout room. I was pretty happy with that set up. Bree also doing our gigs i call them was using me more and more in the step van alone as backup etc. and i had a microphone link to all the women and access to all security sites and on and on just like in the movies. I am sure bree set that up so she could work with Moriah but all of them too she was really into pussy and that was our strength and the reason for our team.

Mainly we went after wall street types and politicians, high financiers around the globe who were hooked on all sorts of things including high dollar call girls. We were involved with all sorts of things, homicides, all manner of thefts and insider trading and even drug smuggling and treason.

The women were following bree's lead and getting pretty chatty and hustling the men pretty good and i got to watch, very fascinating. They all had their strengths and appeal and were learning to use them for maximum effect. Hannah had the voluptuous bod some liked. Dominique was very sensual and funny and kinky and got many to open up. Mary Jean was sexy and seductive af.

Anyway you get the idea and as many a guy traveled with his team we had a team to match. Once after a long grueling day i showered and went to bed early as did most of us. Bree however allegedly wanted to train Moriah some more, wink. They were in the front room and bree was teaching her self defense and offense etc. It woke me up as it was getting rough and noisy. I guessed that bree was using the training as an excuse to get close to Moriah as she seemed to be craving her and i got up to watch and sneak a peak from the corner.

The rest of the women had joined me and we signaled each other to keep quiet.

Once bree got on top of her and started kissing her and molesting her and Moriah wasn't having it and threw her off easily. There was a strap on in one of the nearby drawers and Mo put it on and told bree she had been asking for it for quite a while and then slapped bree around a bit and went to work on her. She was doing her doggie style and bree was moaning and so on and came really hard. Then Mo entered her butt and bree when crazy and found a dildo from somewhere and was banging herself and getting from Mo at the same time.

She was very verbal too and said yes give it to me mistress and i am your slut /slave and so on. To hear a boss say that it was a little embarrassing and then Mo took me into the bedroom and locked bree out.

I found out in the morning over breakfast that Hannah had then gone in there and really fucked bree hard again and bree had surrendered to hannah and they ended up spending the night together so now instead of 2 3 somes we had 3 couples in the house. But that didn't mean there wasn't ever any trading off as the women were all so fine so times things just happened and people went with it.

The work was interesting but so was the drama after work. From where i was sitting and probably everyone for that matter. The work was dangerous and challenging but the hotel and perks and the company i'm sure all said at the end of the day, life was grand...