The Freaky Friday Curse - Finale

Story Info
The Freaky Friday might be longer then one day.
3k words
4.31
9.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I was a bit conflicted about making a sequel to The Freaky Friday Curse, I did have some ideas for that, but decided to do other stuff, but some of you wanted a sequel so here's the final chapter. Warning: There's gonna be incest here so be warned.

...

Nick slowly opened his eyes, feeling more groggy than when he usually wakes up. Thankfully, it was a Saturday, so he didn't have to go to school, or it was a Friday since yesterday felt like a weird dream.

He got up and walked to the bathroom; it was still pretty dark, he could see the sun rising, so he guessed it was around five in the morning? He turned on the lights, lifted the toilet seat and started to relieve himself.

But something felt off. He tried to open his eyes wider since he still felt sleepy. He finally got it and looked down to see he had boobs— his mom's boobs. This made him scream.

...

'So yesterday wasn't a dream then?' he thought to himself, shocked to his core as he sat on the couch, which needed some cleaning after the things he did on it, another piece of proof that the last day did happen.

"Good morning, babe!"

The voice of his dad took him out of his trance; he turned his head to face him, showing that he was wearing pajama pants hiding his horrible realization with a smile. "Morning, honey!"

Willem turned on the coffee machine and then went closer to his 'wife' to give 'her' a kiss on the neck. "Guess you got more liberal about showing off your body." he said, pointing out that Nick was still naked in his mom's body.

This made Nick immediately cover himself in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, guess I have gotten more accustomed to being in the nude since you and Nick are always away from home."

William chuckled at that answer. "Well, I don't mind, I kinda prefer the new you." he said as he walked to the kitchen. "You haven't been this wild for almost twenty years." he commented.

"Thanks, I thought you might need something more special for your return."

Will chuckled again, as he poured himself some hot coffee, but before he could take a sip of his morning juice, he got a call. He picked it up and answered "Hello...? Why are you calling this early? It's the ass crack of... I just got back from there, do I really need to—"

There was a pause, from what Nick could hear the other side of the call was yelling.

"ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! Just give me an hour and I'll be right there!" and with that he stopped the call. He took a deep sigh before looking at his 'wife'.

"Well, babe, guess I have some more work to do. The idiots back in Japan screwed up the dealings with the company. I came back home waaay sooner than I should have— no wonder something felt off." He drank his coffee faster than he usually would and gave Nick another kiss, this time on the lips. "Well, it was fun while it lasted; hope to see you again."

Nick just blushed and blankly stared at his father, as he went to the bathroom. He didn't know why he blushed. The previous day, he basically committed incest with his dad, but he was in his mom's body, so it was okay... right?

After thirty minutes, Will had left, and Nick took a sigh of relief. "Phew, no longer needing to act like someone else." he said as he walked to the pantry to grab some cereal, then a bowl and a spoon, and then some milk from the fridge.

He was ready to pour the milk after the cereal, but then got an idea. 'How about I use my mom's breast milk?' he immediately grabbed one of his boobs and started squeezing it. He stopped when it started to hurt; he tried the second breast, with the same result. "Why isn't it working?!" he said in frustration, giving up, and just used the regular milk for his cereal. Nick decided to have fun anyway by 'accidentally' spilling the food from his spoon and onto himself so he could lick them off of his large boobs. This was definitely more sloppy eating than he ever had done before, but hey, if he had more time in his mom's body, why not go all the way?

Meanwhile...

Rachel opened her eyes to the bright light protruding from the window; she lifted her arm trying to shade herself from it. She opened eyes, realizing that she was still in her son's room. The realization hit her like a truck. Immediately lifting the bed sheets, like how she did it yesterday, she checked— yup, she was still in her son's body.

'Why am I still Nick?' she asked herself, looking down to see her son's morning wood. She could wait for an answer because now she was horny. 'Well if I have another day as a boy, then why not have some more fun? It's the weekend after all!' She grabbed it with her strong grip before starting to rub it.

She loved jerking off with her new cock, the sensation of how a man feels when masturbating was way more great than a woman's. But it always ends abruptly, like just now when she came, splooging her chest and stomach with her own cum.

"Ah shit!" she cursed, dumbfounded by the fact she had made her son's body dirty with her actions, but then again, the feel of her cock did cloud her judgment. She scraped the cum off her stomach with her finger and sniffed it. A very pungent smell. The intrusive thoughts kicked in and she licked it, it was very salty. She had experience of tasting male cum, but never from the man's perspective.

'Okay enough of these dirty doings, I need a shower!' She grabbed some clean clothes and went out of her son's room, only to see her said son eating sloppily on the kitchen table.

Nick realized that he had some eyes spying on him, making him look at his mom, butt naked, as he was. "Uh, good morning, mom!" he said politely.

"Good morning Nick!" She greeted him back.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

Rachel looked down trying to distract herself from her old body, blushing like crazy. "So I thought that I should take a shower because I just splooged myself." It sounded so weird coming from her. "But since you are covering my body with milk and Cheerios, I guess you need one too as well."

Nick looked at himself with a dumbfounded look. "Yeah, I guess..." He looked at his mom again. "We can go in together, you take the shower, I'll take the bath."

"That would be a bit weird, wouldn't it?"

"Nah, it would be fine, we have already seen our bodies naked all the time." He made a counter argument.

She took a deep sigh "Fine, you win!" She then looked around, realizing that her husband was gone again. "Uh, where is your dad?" she asked.

"Well, he had to go to Japan again, so we have a few more days of figuring this shit out." Nick finished his cereal, then grabbed a carton of orange juice from the fridge and chugged it down, acting like he was still a man. He finished drinking and threw the carton into the trash and burped loudly. "Apologies!" He felt sorry for acting so boyishly in his mother's body, though it did make him feel more at home.

She just scoffed and walked away, and so did he, following her into the bathroom.

Later...

Nick never really enjoyed taking baths that much, he always was a shower type of guy. But he had to admit, a nice, hot bath felt pretty nice, especially in a woman's body. He decided to have some extra fun, inserting two fingers into his snatch. The self pleasure made him moan immediately since he was already stimulated by the warm water.

Rachel opened her shower slide. "HEY, KNOCK IT OFF!" she scolded him, and then closed the door immediately after.

The strong call out from his mom made him stop. "Oh come on, it's not like you aren't using my willy in there!" he answered.

She scoffed at his response, as she continued to wash herself in the shower. She squirted some shampoo on her hand, rubbed it in her hair, and then she rinsed it all off.

Then she moved to her lower regions; since like her husband, Nick didn't shave anything down there. Then she touched her dick, it immediately got hard. 'Jesus, does this thing ever calm down?!' she asked herself. 'Guess it wouldn't hurt to do it again.' She moved her back to the wall as she started to rub her man-meat for the second time this morning.

She closed her eyes and let her imagination play out. The memories of her and Blake having sex in the shower flooded back in. The feeling of having dick penetrating another woman was beyond her imagination. Soon enough, it made her cock twitch and it erupted in pleasure.

Nick saw white stuff hitting the fogged-up shower door. "Now that's the spirit!" he smirked, as he continued his own self-pleasure, cumming soon after.

...

An hour later, Rachel was in her room (her real room) trying to search something on her computer, trying to find a way to fix The Freaky Friday curse. She searched high and low, but didn't find anything. She made a double facepalm in frustration. She liked being a boy, but she didn't want to spend the rest of her life as one. She couldn't think of anything to reverse this.

Then loud hip-hop music started playing, startling her. She got up and walked to the living room where it was playing, only to find her son dancing very sensually. She could see every bit of her old naked body.

"What the hell are you doing Nick?" she asked in a frustrated confusion.

"Oh nothing, just enjoying this body while I can." he said, as he began twerking, shaking his ass right in front of his mom.

Disgusted by this, she went up to the bluetooth device that was connecting to his phone and turned it off. She looked at him furiously, crossing her arms and pretending that this didn't give her a boner. Which it did.

"Hey, what the hell?!" Nick stopped dancing after the music stopped.

"Look, Nick, I know you are enjoying my body, but this is getting out of hand."

"Really? Yesterday, you told me to have fun, so I did! What changed?"

She looked down, and didn't know how to answer that. "What did you do yesterday, exactly?" She looked at him straight into his eyes, her eyes.

"Well—" He explained what he did the previous day, getting almost drunk, streaking in public, giving Andy a tit-job then swallowing his load, and to top it all off, having sex with another woman in their home just before her husband called.

Rachel had a bewildered face after what he described. "Wow, and I thought having sex with your gym teacher was the weirdest thing that I have done in your body."

"Oh yeah, Blake, how was she?" he asked.

"Well, she was great, a little bit too old for you, but it seems you can manage that."

"Thank you, Mom." He was flattered by his mom's response.

"Okay, let's go back to what you did—"

"Yeah I went too far, especially on that coach."

Rachel just realized that the couch had some stains on it, and with what Nick just said about the day before, she then knew completely what was wrong with it.

"All right, Nick, you are going to clean this couch and then we will do nothing else until this swap ends."

"Okay, mom." Nick mockingly said, and walked to the closet. He put on goggles, an apron, some rubber gloves, then grabbed a bucket and a sponge. He went to the kitchen to fill the bucket and then he was ready to do his job. "All right, let's get started." he said with a cheeky smile, walking to the coach. He lowered himself very provocatively, showing off his ass to his mother. "Are you just gonna look?" he asked, looking at his mother, only to see her walking quickly back to her room. He just shrugged and started his job.

...

Rachel shut her door fast. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath— she couldn't handle her own son teasing her with her own body. She got rock hard seeing her old ass, giving her the most impure thoughts imaginable.

"Grrh, I need to find a way to fix it soon." She went to the computer to try again to find a way to fix it. Luckily, this time was easier to find than the last time, she found a website on The Freaky Friday Curse. "Why didn't I see this before?" She didn't have time for that question to be answered.

The more she read, the more she realized that her worst nightmare would be realized. The webpage said if the curse still had an effect on you and the other person, the best suggestion would be to have sex with them. Even if the other person was related to you by blood or you were the same gender. Oh, and condoms couldn't be used, so she couldn't take one of her husband's condoms, even birth control wasn't allowed since it messes with the hormones. She was really in a pickle.

"Well that's fantastic!" She said to herself; she couldn't risk her body getting pregnant with her own son, but then again, Nick seemed like he didn't experience any morning sickness after having sex with Willem so it couldn't be that much of a risk. "It's only a five percent chance to get pregnant for a person in my age range, right?"

She sighed, pushed away the office chair, and walked to her bedroom dresser. She opened one of the drawers to get the buttplug that her husband gave her on their 20th anniversary. She had never really used it, almost forgetting it half the time. She thought about using it on her son as the perfect way to end his journey in womanhood.

Rachel took off her clothes, took the buttplug and sneaked around Nick, who was still busy with the couch cleaning to even notice her. It looked like it was almost finished as he was then cleaning it with a dry towel.

She took a deep breath and with no second of hesitation directly inserted the sex toy into her son's booty hole.

"What the hell?!" That shocked Nick to his core, turning his head around to see his mom, butt naked, towering over him. "Mom, what are you doing?" He turned his body 180 degrees to fully face her.

"Sorry, Nick, this is the only way to reverse this."

"Was the buttplug necessary?"

There was a brief pause from her. "No, I just wanted to use it for fun."

Nick just chuckled. He took off his goggles and then lifted the apron before spreading his legs pretty wide, revealing his pussy. "Well, what are you waiting for mommy, let's begin!"

Rachel gulped and went in, slowly lowering herself onto her old body. She grabbed her cock to slightly rub it, to prepare it for insertion. Nick did, as well, rubbing his clit with his rubber gloves.

She was ready, slowly moving her cock into her old vagina. She was gonna fuck herself, literally.

Nick felt his cock entering his vaginal opening. 'God, my dick is thicker than my dad's.' he thought to himself, as his face contorted in pleasure before making a slight grin. He used his nice, thick legs to lock his mother in, and they pushed her closer.

Rachel was surprised by this action, looking at her son before she started moving her dick in a constant motion.

"Yes, oh yes!" Nick moaned softly, feeling the dick moving inside him sending shocks to every corner of his body. This made him do something bold, inserting one of his fingers into his mom's male butthole.

"HEY!" This shocked Rachel, making her yelp. She turned her head around to see her asshole being violated by her son's feminine finger. She looked back to her son with confused annoyance.

"Don't worry, I'm wearing rubber." Nick jokingly said, which made Rachel a bit mad.

"Okay, now you will get it, mister!" She started to go harder on her old pussy, slamming her cock harder.

Nick started moaning rapidly. "Yes, FUCK ME, MOMMY!" he started to move his hips more, to keep up with his mom's pace.

Rachel laughed at his remark, she was still his mom, and what they were doing was beyond messed up. But she didn't care, not as she finally came at the same time as he did. They both shared a deep kiss before she backed away, and he crashed back onto the couch. She wobbly sat next to him, catching her breath.

She closed her eyes for a brief second, only to open again to see she moved slightly. "What?" she said with feminine voice. That realization made her look down to see a full chest. She grabbed them, they felt real. "I—"

"I'M BACK!"

That loud voice was from her son. She looked at him as he was holding his dick. He looked at her with a bewildered look.

"We don't mention this to your father, okay?"

"Oh yeah, definitely!"

They looked away from each other before Nick asked, "Should we take a shower together, it will be much faster to clean this all off."

She looked at him with a smile. "Okay, but just this once."

And so they went together, and what they did together in the shower... was no one else's business.

The end

Author's note: Thank you for reading this duology. Special thanks to

FantasySheWrote and kenjisato for helping me with this series.

Have a good day!