The Free-Use Roommate Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum continued to pour out of B's cock while Liz slurped on her tongue. She used both hands to work the pulsing shaft that was pinned between their cum soaked bodies, rubbing them up the length of it and encouraging every drop of B's cum out of her heavy balls. Rope after rope crashed against their bodies as it spurted out of Bianca's swollen tip.

Liz could still feel her pussy drooling B's cum between her thighs, the dense liquid only slightly diluted by her abundant pussy juice. It was pooling between them, coating Bianca's balls in the viscous secretion. Even the chair beneath them had begun to drip, their fluids overflowing on the hardwood floor of their dining area.

She kept Bianca's tongue in her mouth, lovingly sucking it until every last drop of B's cum had been milked from her dick. Only then did Liz break the kiss, leaning forward to clean off B's tip with her tongue. Bianca's cream was deliciously salty, and Liz took pleasure in making sure she left none behind.

Once she was finished, she planted her lips back against Bianca's, kissing her roomie with her cum still hot on her tongue. With her arms wrapped around Bianca, their bodies became one as they cuddled lovingly on the chair.

The whole dining room smelled of B's cum and the two girls were caked in it. Glued together by the thick white load, they looked like an exhibit at a wax museum. Liz stayed straddling Bianca, kissing her passionately until Mel's voice surprised her.

"You two look like you could use a shower!"

They looked over at her in unison, suddenly aware of her presence.

"How long have you been watching?" Liz asked, still stroking B's cock as her erection subsided.

"Long enough to feel left out..." Mel replied, throwing on some puppy eyes to really sell the effect.

She took a step forward as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"She's all yours," Bianca said, motioning like she wanted to get up.

"Not so fast..." Mel said. "Why don't you stay and thank me for dinner?"

Bianca was pinned on the chair. Liz was by no means heavy, but it would be rude to just push her off her lap and Liz showed no desire to move. They both sat patiently and watched as Mel disrobed.

Mel started by slipping her silky, white blouse off, daintily tossing it aside, to reveal a lacy, black bra. The poor thing was barely able to contain the massive, pillowy tits that Mel carried so gracefully and her hard nipples poked eagerly through the sheer fabric.

Next she loosened her skirt before sliding it up over her head. It struggled to squeeze past her breasts, compressing them so much they nearly bubbled out of her bra. Mel's steely blue eyes were momentarily hidden by the short skirt as it came over her head before joining the blouse on the floor.

Liz had been staring at Mel's cock from the moment it had been revealed. It was the enormous obstacle that prevented Mel from just pulling her skirt down and stepping out of it.

The size of Mel's cock was truly obscene, and it stretched her lacy black panties to their limits, while still managing to poke out the top. It was already at full mast, and her poor panties sighed in relief as she pulled them down her thick thighs.

Finally Mel unclasped her bra, letting her heavy tits loose as it fell to the floor. She stood naked in front of them, her massive, gravity defying breasts covering most of her chest. These were crowned by erect pink nipples, each sitting in a large, lighter pink circle. Her long, flowing hair dangled beside them, almost jet black contrasted with Mel's soft, white skin.

She was the tallest in the house, standing a full inch taller than Bianca, but she was by no means a large girl otherwise. Her body was womanly, with shapely curves that complimented her motherly nature and her narrow waist gave way to ample hips, before tapering into her luscious thighs.

With Mel full nude, Liz was impatient to follow suit, tossing her hands up, she asked Bianca to pull her shit off. The cum soaked fabric clung weakly to Liz's hair, before being tossed aside. Liz returned the favor, slipping the wet fabric of Bianca's top over her head, to reveal her bra.

The stripy blue bra that contained Bianca's ample tits looked cute compared to the large black one Melody had been sporting. Liz undid the clasp and pulled the straps over B's shoulders, revealing a perky pair of milky, white tits. They looked pristine, having been shielded from her cum by two layers of fabric.

Bianca's nipples were a darker pink than Mel's but they looked just as scrumptious. Focusing on the task at hand, she expertly removed her own bra. It didn't need straps for support, so it came off with ease once she undid the clips.

Liz was always self conscious about her tits around her roommate's, the majority of futa women being as well endowed in the chest area as they were below the belt. Compared to Bianca, her tits already looked small, but by Mel's standards she looked almost flat.

Fortunately, her roommates were kind about it. They sometimes teased her, but it was always playful. The university had matched them with her based on their preferences, so it made sense they appreciated her body, even if Liz still felt she was lacking.

"Fine...if you insist," Bianca said. She was trying to feign disinterest, but her cock was already getting hard again in Liz's hand.

"That's a good girl," Mel said, running her hands through Bianca's hair. "Why don't you start by showing my cock some love?"

Liz watched Bianca's full lips wrap slowly around Mel's tip. Bianca's jaw was straining as she tried to open wide enough to allow Mel inside. She clearly wasn't as experienced with blowjobs as Liz, but she made a good effort anyway, licking the head softly while she sucked it.

"Haws Thish?" Bianca said, talking with her mouth full.

"Lovely!" Mel said, patting her cock sucking roommate's head as she squirted precum on her tongue.

Liz was idly making out with Bianca's tip as she watched the show, slurping up any precum that leaked out as B got more excited. From Bianca's lap, Liz had a front row seat, and she used it to admire her technique, imagining what she would have done in Bianca's place. Liz had never seen Bianca suck cock before, so it was exciting to see what she could do.

Bianca's mouth kept overflowing with precum. It dribbled down her chin as her hands held Mel's tender hips, her tongue working sloppily against Mel's tip. Mel stroked Bianca's hair, applying gentle pressure to the back of her head. Slowly but surely, Mel's cock head worked deeper, as B's throat relaxed to accommodate it.

Liz was dripping all over Bianca's thighs again, excited to see B's attempt at deepthroating Mel's cock. Even she still struggled to accept Mel's length in its entirety. She watched intently, curious how much of it Bianca could manage.

Bianca's eyes watered as Mel's girthy cock slid further and further down her throat, her tongue lapping at the underside of the shaft, as the tip plunged deeper. Spit and precum dribbled down Bianca's lips, pooling on her chin, before falling to the floor by Mel's feet. She managed to swallow almost half of Mel's length before reaching her limit.

"I see you've been practicing," Mel said as she slowly withdrew her cock. "You managed to take me much deeper than last time."

It popped out of Bianca's mouth, leaving a sticky trail of precum on her lips. Bianca looked flustered, like she had nearly choked on Mel's cock, and she took a moment to compose herself before responding.

"I told you I would improve!" she said proudly "Your cock just takes some getting used to. Right, Liz?"

"Yeah," Liz said, visibly impressed by Bianca's display. "It definitely has a learning curve."

Mel stooped down to give Bianca a kiss, her tits jiggling as she lowered herself.

"Thank you, sweetie," Mel said as their lips parted ways. She turned to face Liz before continuing. "You look adorable sucking Bianca like that, Lizzy. But I think it's your turn to show us what you've learned."

Liz took a final, loving suck on Bianca's cock as Mel stood back up.

"Ready?" Mel asked.

Liz nodded.

Mel's cock looked daunting compared to Bianca's but Liz was always up for the challenge. She stuck out her tongue, letting Mel rub her cock head against it's soft, pink surface. Mel's cock was still covered in Bianca's slobber, and she smeared it all over Liz's tongue along with her precum.

Liz took the entire tip in her mouth, making it look easy. She sucked it confidently, swallowing everything that came out of Mel's cock. The sweet taste of her precum was subtly different from Bianca's, and Liz enjoyed comparing the flavors as she worked.

Liz's skilled lips moved up and down Melody's cock, as her tongue ran spirals around the tip. Then, she relaxed her throat, readying herself to take as much of Mel's length as she could. Bianca watched in awe as Lizzy's lips slowly made their way towards the base.

Soon Liz had swallowed Mel's massive cock in it's entirety, still managing to keep her throat relaxed as Mel painted it with precum. She felt powerful being able to conquer Mel's dick, especially after seeing how much trouble it gave Bianca just moments earlier.

"What a show off..." Bianca mused.

"She's a very talented girl, isn't she?" Melody replied. "I'm sure you could learn a lot from her."

"Hey!" Bianca shouted. "My technique is fine, I'm just not as practiced!"

"Then this is your chance to practice," Mel smiled.

"Don't push your luck, Mel..." Bianca said.

"I'm only teasing you, Bianca. You know I appreciate how hard you've been trying to improve. But everyone can tell you're jealous of Lizzy's skills. It's like you don't even try to hide it! And you look so darn cute when you get all flustered, sometimes I can't help myself."

Bianca was blushing a deep red as Mel continued.

"I honestly think it would be good if you and Liz worked together. You need to stop seeing her as competition. She's not trying to out do you, she's just doing her best. Why don't you give it a try?"

Liz was surprised how seriously Mel was able to speak while having her cock sucked. Mel was balls deep in her throat yet she was more composed than a university professor. She was right too, Liz had never seen Bianca as a rival. But it wasn't hard to imagine Bianca felt that way about her.

Liz had never shared Mel's cock with anyone, but she liked the idea; Mel's massive dick was definitely more of a two person job. She allowed it to pop audibly from her mouth as she repositioned slightly, leaning in close to Bianca so her breath was hot on her ears.

"Please share Mel's cock with me..." Liz whispered lustily into the brunette's ear. "I bet we would make a great team."

She licked Bianca's earlobe teasingly, waiting for her to respond.

Bianca's features softened as she warmed up to the idea. Mel usually knew best in these situations, but Bianca hadn't expected life coaching to be part of her night's sexual activities.

"Sure," Bianca said finally, "why the hell not!"

Liz was thrilled and she rewarded Bianca with a messy kiss. It caught her off guard, making her giggle.

"Perfect!" Mel said as she presented her tip, rubbing it against their lips. "Just do that around my cock."

"You're lucky I love you guys so much," Bianca smiled, looking up at Mel for approval.

"I know," Mel winked.

Liz and Bianca resumed kissing, this time with Mel's tip between their lips. Their mouths wrapped around it until their lips met, like they were trying to kiss each other through it. Their tongues mingled as they explored it, licking each other's cool saliva off Mel's warm cock.

"See, you're a natural," Mel moaned softly, enjoying the sensation of having two mouths pleasing her at once.

Liz took the lead, taking Mel's entire swollen tip in her mouth. She sucked it gently as Bianca's lips continued working Mel's shaft, her tongue trailing up and down, leaving it slick with saliva. Soon, B's mouth wandered back up to the tip, and Liz released it, letting her take it between her lips as they swapped roles.

They alternated like that for several minutes, taking turns drinking Mel's precum, or pampering her shaft with their tongues. Sometimes their lips met near the tip and they found themselves kissing, sharing a mouthful of Mel's sweet precum before returning to their task.

Bianca wrapped one arm around Melody's thigh and the other around Liz so that her hands were between their legs. She slipped her fingers inside each of them, pleasing their pussies in tandem.

Their sexual symphony filled the room. The wet squish of their pussies as Bianca played with them, the lewd slurps their mouths made on Mel's cock, and the trio's breathy moans all combined together to make a sort of music.

"This feels amazing..." Mel said, nearing climax.

Her whole body was shivering, her cock quivering intensely as Liz and Bianca worshipped it. Mel didn't last long; the sensation of their mouths moving in tandem on her cock proving too much for her to handle.

"I'm cumming!" she moaned as she held on to the back's of their heads for support, her fingers buried in their hair.

Bianca still had Mel's tip in her mouth, and the first shots of the thick load sprayed onto her tongue. She swallowed the creamy treat as she passed Mel's cock off to Liz, who eagerly wrapped the still pulsating tip in her mouth, sucking down the rest of Mel's cream like a good cum kitten.

Liz easily fit both of her hand's on Mel's cock and she milked it eagerly, swallowing as much of the rich, salty load as she could. Mel's eyes were closed. She was lost in the moment, moaning and spasming as she came in Liz's mouth, her massive breasts bouncing on her chest as she leaned backwards.

Bianca watched with admiration as Liz's downed Mel's load. She was stroking her own dick, her fingers no longer needed in Mel's pussy. Mel's nectar still coated them and it mixed with her precum to lubricate her cock. Soon her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she emptied her balls once more.

"I'm cumming!" Bianca moaned, her cock throbbing in her hand, as Liz rocked back and forth on her fingers, still slurping down Mel's cum.

Bianca's cock erupted, this time, spraying it's load directly on Liz's exposed tits. The warm cum coated Liz's breasts, covering her nipples like her bra had earlier. It was a much smaller load than the last one she had given Liz but it was still a substantial amount by non-futa standards.

With her own orgasm out of the way, she turned all her attention to Liz, massaging her clit with her fingers as her pussy dripped on her palms. She used her other hand to massage Liz's ass, rubbing her fingers against the puckered flesh of Liz's butthole before slipping one inside.

Liz was busy drinking down the last of Mel's load when she felt Bianca penetrate her ass. The finger was slick with Bianca's cum and it slid in easily. She squirmed on Bianca's lap, waves of pleasure surging through her as both her holes were pampered.

She moaned around Mel's cock head, drooling what was left of Mel's cum as she climaxed. Her pussy convulsed as it squirted all over Bianca for the second time that day.

Liz and Bianca were both dripping with cum. Liz's tits were plastered with Bianca's creamy semen, and Bianca's round breasts were equally drenched in Liz's juices. Melody was the only one that had remained clean. Liz and Bianca looked at each other knowingly before leaping to their feet to embrace her.

They threw their arms around Mel, surprising her with their sudden affection, but more importantly, smearing her in their cum. They pressed their cum-stained bodies against her pristine skin, ensuring she was just as messy as they were, her tit's and stomach thoroughly coated in viscous, white cream.

"I guess we could all use a shower now..." Mel smiled, as the trio made their way to the bathroom, leaving a sticky trail of cum behind them.

Liz still needed to discuss things further with Melody, but for now she allowed herself to be lost in the moment. She giggled along with her roommates as they struggled to all fit into the shower, the warm water washing off the mess they had just made.

End of Chapter 2...

12