The Freemantle Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her labia parted easily for me, and I explored her sweet flower with my tongue, lapping up the juices as I did so

"AAAIIIYYY!" she gasped as my tongue explored her. She had the slightly salty taste that all vaginas have, but Neridah had a slightly earthy taste. Her smell filled my nostrils as my tongue continued to explore, finding the little rough patch of her G spot just inside her and the bud of her clitoris as I kissed and suck her. I felt her breathing become more shallow as I continued to alternate between licking and sucking on her clitoris and then tongue fucking her.

"Shit, fuck, Andy... Mmm, right there. Don't stop! Nnnnrgh!!! Please don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. I sped up my licking of her clit and brought my fingers into play, sliding two of them into her and hooking them upwards, so they rubbed up on her G spot. This was enough to send the girl over the edge as she had her first orgasm. I felt her legs wrap around my head as she pulled my head into her and let out a cry.

"NNNNNRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Her legs trembled and I felt her vagina walls tighten against my fingers. Her juices suddenly flowed freely from her and a strained to lap them up as it flowed freely from her. Salty and earthy girl cum.

Then she breathed deeply, sighing as her orgasm subsided. Soon, her legs ceased their grip on me, exhausted after riding what seemed was a very powerful orgasm. I looked up at Neri. Her face was flushed and she was smiling.

"Fuck me, Andy," she said in between breaths. "Nobody has ever done that to me before."

I smiled back, making my way back up to kiss her. "I'm glad you liked it."

She returned my kiss gently. Then I felt her hands tugging at my shirt.

"I need more," she said. "I want you inside me."

Instantly, I was hard, although to be fair, it had never really gone down. I had been turned on that much by making Neridah have an orgasm.

"Then you shall have," I replied, helping her to lift my shirt above my head. I tossed it along with Neri's clothes to the side as I leaned in for another kiss. Then I felt her hands unbuckling my jeans. I helped her with that too, wiggling my hips until they came off.

Now I was naked too. Neri looked at my form, taking it all in, especially my erect proud penis, veiny and thick.

"Jeez," she said taking it in her hand. She could barely get her hand around it, but it was already glistening with precum. "It's sooo thick."

I smiled at her. "How do you want me?"

"Lay back," she ordered.

I did what I was told. Neri climbed on top of me and guided my penis until it was at the entrance to her vagina. She held it there for a second and I wondered if it would fit in the slim young girl. Then slowly she eased herself onto my cock.

"Aaaaaahhhhh," she breathed as she impaled herself on my full length. "So, good!"

For me, the feeling of being enveloped in a tight warmth was something that is undescribable. Neri had a tight pussy, but it was also very warm and wet with a mixture of my pre cum and her cum from her orgasm. It was exquisite, but not as exquisite as when she began to rock her hips.

The sight of Neri riding me with a smile on her face was beautiful. In fact she was beautiful and I wished that I could stay like this with her forever.

Now it was my turn to moan. "Mmm, Neri," I breathed as she slowly wound up to a rhythm. "You are sooo beautiful. I love being in you."

Neri looked down at me and simply smiled at me. "I love having you in me." With that, she started moving faster. "Now," she breathed "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

Hell yes!

I gripped her tight butt, squeezing them as I thrust into her in time with her movements. Before long, my cock glistened with a mixture of me and her as we rode eachother. I looked up at her and she looked down at me as we moved in time with each other, the waves still crashing on the shore and drowning out any sounds of our love making.

The sight of her bouncing up and down on me, the sensations as I drove myself as deep as I could into Neri, the feeling of me hitting her cervix and the sounds she made as I thrust into her soon brought me close.

"Neri," I breathed. "I'm close."

She looked down at me, with the sexiest look of wide eyed surprise on her face. "I'm gonna cum too! Fill me with your... OOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

As she orgasmed for the second time that evening, her vagina clamped down on my cock. It was enough to send me over the edge into an orgasm of my own. I felt my cock twitch and pulse as it fired my cum deep into Neridah's womb. Throughout our shared orgasm, we held eachothers gaze as I continued to empty into her and she happily accepted my semen.

Then we collapsed in each others arms, spent and drenched in sweat.

I spoke first. "So how was your first time with a Black Pom?" I have no idea why I asked that to this day.

Neri looked up at me, face aglow with satisfaction. "The best. Bet you've never gone walkabout with an Aborigine girl before, eh?"

Now I smiled. "Not before you, but I'd gladly go walkabout with you if this is what happens."

Neri laughed and rested her head back on my chest. The sun was now poking above the horizon. And a few seagulls started crying out, signalling the start of a new day.

A few moments passed, after which I remembered what Neri had said to me before we had our encounter.

"Now, I'm in paradise with you Neri," I said, lightly kissing her head.

Neri looked up at me.

"Yes," she said. "This is what I call paradise."

12