The French Canadian GILF Rules

Story Info
Caroline fucks Stevenson and John in the Glebe.
2k words
2.73
2.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"The most rejuvenating thing a mature White woman can put in her body is Black dick," Caroline Jocelyn Gravure said as she greeted Stevenson Fortune and his pal John Tabour. The two burly young Haitian men smiled at Caroline as the tall, busty and big-bottomed French Canadian GILF gave them a tour of her expensive apartment located in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario. After a steamy threesome with Stevenson Fortune and that sexy Chinese gal Meng Xi Han, Caroline is hornier than ever and looking to double her fun. Nothing wrong with a horny lady taking care of business...

"Nice crib," said John Tabour, and the tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, dark-skinned young Haitian man admired Caroline's place. The French Canadian lady had it going on for real. The Glebe is one of Ottawa's nicest neighborhoods, with an abundance of bars, shops, restaurants and sporting venues to keep the locals entertained and happy. Clearly Caroline craves entertainment of the carnal sort, hence why she invited Stevenson and his buddy John to come over for some fun. What Caroline wants, she usually ends up getting...

"Love what you've done with the place," Stevenson said, noticing the condoms and lubricant on the table at the center of Caroline's living room. Caroline grinned and turned on the TV. On screen, a steamy interracial porno was playing. Stevenson recognized the sexy blonde female porn star as Brittany Andrews, and she was getting fucked in every hole by a well-endowed Black man. Stevenson grinned, for the last time he saw Brittany Andrews in a porn video, she was fucking some light-skinned Black dude with a strap-on dildo. No wonder Caroline is such a fan of hers...

"Messieurs, I want you to fuck me silly," Caroline said as she handed two cups filled with red wine to John and Stevenson. The two young Black men sipped their wine as their hostess got more comfortable. Caroline stripped naked, tossing aside her red cardigan sweater and Black yoga pants. Stevenson and John nodded appreciatively as Caroline rubbed her big tits together. With her curvy body, big tits, wide hips, big thighs and big round ass, the pale-skinned, short-haired French Canadian GILF might be the world's sexiest grandma. Well, Stevenson and John wanted some of Caroline's goodies, and she'd better deliver, for real...

"Let's do this," John said, and the tall young Haitian man got the ball rolling by unzipping his pants, freeing his long and thick cock. Caroline's eyes widened when she saw John's cock. It was a Haitian cock alright, long and thick and veiny. Stevenson smiled at Caroline and gestured for her to come forward. The normally bossy older White woman obeyed the young Black man's wishes. Caroline got on her knees in front of Stevenson and John. A White woman's place is on her knees when she finds herself in the presence of strong, masculine Black men. Caroline reached for Stevenson and John's big Black cocks and began stroking them gently. Without further ado, the tall and busty, big-bottomed mature White woman began sucking the Black gentlemen's cocks. French Canadian ladies love the taste of Haitian cock, it must be said...

"Hmm, j'adore le gout du penis Haïtien, I love the taste of Haitian dick," Caroline paused to say, and she winked at Stevenson and John as she resumed sucking their big Black cocks. The two young Black men exchanged a smile as Caroline began sucking their big Black dicks. Like a lot of mature French Canadians, Caroline is awfully chatty, but the time-honored way of shutting her up never stops working. With two big Black dicks crammed in her mouth, Caroline finally put her mouth to good use. Hmm, mature French Canadian ladies look beautiful with long and thick, glistening Haitian dicks in their mouths, don't they? Such a wonder to behold...

"Hmm, I can feel the stress leaving my body," said John, and he winked at his buddy Stevenson, who similarly relaxed as Caroline sucked both of their dicks. Caroline inhaled the two young Black men's masculine musk as she sucked their big Black dicks like her life depended on it. In her younger days, Caroline has been a lot of things, from Quebec government worker in the City of Montreal to schoolteacher, amateur dominatrix, and now Algonquin College student. To Caroline, there's nothing more delicious than the taste of Haitian dick in the entire multiverse...

"Haitian men are kings and your dicks are simply magnificent," Caroline paused to say, and Stevenson grabbed the back of her neck and pushed his cock further down her throat. What is it with those annoying women who insist on talking while sucking a brother's dick? Ladies like that need to stop pressing the taunt button, for real! Caroline got the hint and continued sucking Stevenson's dick while massaging John's cock and balls. Steveson sighed happily, seemingly pleased with what Caroline was doing to him. A naughty idea sprang inside Caroline's head, and she shoved her middle finger up Stevenson's asshole.

"Oh damn," Stevenson groaned, and he looked down at Caroline, who winked at him. The tall, busty, chubby, wide-hipped, big-thighed and big-bottomed French Canadian GILF was delighted to remind Stevenson that she was the same woman who fucked his ass with a strap-on dildo during their threesome with Meng Xi Han. Stevenson is one of those Haitian guys who likes to act macho while he's got his dick inside a woman's mouth, and Caroline is more than happy to remind him of their power dynamics. Caroline stopped sucking Stevenson's cock and took John's cock into her mouth, but she continued to finger fuck Stevenson's asshole just for the Hell of it. French Canadian GILFs are nasty like that, and horny Haitian guys like Stevenson love that about them...

"This is hot," John said, as he and Stevenson showed Caroline what they were made of. After polishing the two tall, handsome Haitian gentlemen's cocks with her tongue, Caroline was ready to get stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. No better way to ring in New Year 2022 than by ingesting some delicious Black cocks. John lay flat on the carpet and Caroline straddled him. John kissed Caroline and fondled her tits while she stroked his big dark dick and rubbed it against her vagina. Without further ado, John thrust his cock into Caroline's vagina and began showing the horny French Canadian GILF what Haitian masculinity is all about...

"So tight," Stevenson groaned, and he pushed his big Haitian dick into Caroline's butt hole. Will having a big Black dick in her butt hole reduce the feisty and downright mean old White lady's bitchiness? Hmm, time to find out! When Stevenson's big Black dick popped into Caroline's pristine White butt hole, the tall and big-bottomed French Canadian dame let out a sharp squeal. Stevenson laughed and thrust his big Black cock even deeper into Caroline's butt hole. Time to show the mean older White lady the awesome power of Black cock. It's about time that Caroline learned that things have changed...

"Two can play that game," Caroline groaned, and the sultry French Canadian GILF squeezed her butt cheeks, and then released. Stevenson gasped in surprise as Caroline farted on his damned dick. That's right, even with a big Black dick in her pussy and another one up her ass, Caroline still refuses to be tamed. John slammed his dick into Caroline's pussy, and she groaned, loving the feel of his throbbing cock inside of her. Stevenson rammed his dick deeper inside Caroline's asshole, and since the old bitch had apparently run out of farts to give, he fucked her mercilessly. Caroline's squeals filled the air as Stevenson filled her butt hole with his big Black dick. This was payback for the whole strap-on situation during the threesome with Meng Xi Han...

"I own your butt hole, bitch," Stevenson bellowed, as he came, blasting Caroline's butt hole with loads upon loads of his manly spunk. As Stevenson's cum shot out of his big Haitian dick like a cannon and filled her booty hole, Caroline screamed like a madwoman. Stevenson smiled, for Caroline's shrill screams were sweet music to his ears. Can a Haitian dick up the ass tame a bitch French Canadian woman? Hmm, apparently so. There is hope for the world. Stevenson pulled his big Haitian dick out of Caroline's now gaping butt hole. Stevenson felt a profound sense of satisfaction as he watched his buddy John fuck Caroline's pussy. Nothing like fucking a White woman's butt hole to make a Black man feel like a King...

"John, Stevenson's butt fucking style is whack, fuck my ass next," Caroline said, and John laughed while Stevenson gasped in shock. Stevenson looked on as Caroline flashed him the middle finger and then she and John continued to do their thing. John put Caroline on all fours, spread her thick ass cheeks, lubricated her and then pushed his cock into her butt hole. John smacked Caroline's ass and thrust his big Haitian dick into her butt hole. Caroline screamed passionately as John fucked her while Stevenson stood there awkwardly. John fucked Caroline's butt hole until she tapped out, and then farted as soon as his cock vacated her asshole. Caroline is a nasty bitch and John can totally handle it, while Stevenson spazzed out. Yup, happens to the best of us...

"I'm nastier than you both can imagine and I fuck both women's assholes and male asses," Stevenson said angrily, and as a stunned Caroline looked on, he grabbed John and put him on all fours. Stevenson greased John's ass up and then pushed his big Haitian dick up his pal's ass. John groaned as Stevenson's cock popped into his butt hole. Stevenson flashed Caroline the middle finger as he fucked John, the macho stud she liked so much, right up his ass. Stevenson is a bisexual sociopath who dominates every social situation, and when he's out and about, nobody's butt hole is safe regardless of gender or race.

"Bitch, look what you made him do," John said to Caroline as Stevenson continued to plow his cock up his asshole. Caroline was stunned by what she was seeing, but she was also turned on. Horny as fuck, Caroline fetched her strap-on dildo and came up behind Stevenson. The big and tall Haitian man tried to get away but his dick was stuck inside his buddy's butt hole. Caroline grabbed her strap-on dildo and came up behind Stevenson. The tall, chubby French Canadian granny grabbed the Haitian man and greased him up before shoving her dildo up his ass. Caroline proceeded to wreck Stevenson's asshole as payback for what he did to her earlier...

"Stevenson, I don't care if you're bisexual, your ass belongs to me," Caroline cackled gleefully as she rammed the dildo up Stevenson's ass. While getting ass fucked by Caroline's dildo, Stevenson continued to ram his own cock up his buddy John's ass. How about that? Two horny young Black men show up at a horny mature White woman's apartment for some sex, and they ended up getting fucked! After plowing Stevenson's ass with the dildo, Caroline pulled it out of him, cleaned it up and then fucked John's ass. John screamed even louder than Stevenson had as Caroline rammed her dildo up his ass. The interracial bisexual male/male/female threesome continued until John tapped out after Caroline made him sing. Good times, folks...

"Damn, you're a mean, crazy bitch but I think I love you," Stevenson said to Caroline, who kissed him passionately. After a heartfelt hug and a pat on the bum, Caroline sent Stevenson and John on their merry way. All parties involved had a wilder time than they expected, but felt thoroughly satisfied. The two young Black men shared an awkward grin and then got on the OC Transpo bus leaving the Glebe area of Ottawa for the other side of town. Caroline Gravure, the French Canadian GILF is a formidable woman who can handle anything that the world throws her way, including horny bisexual Black men who fuck anything that moves. Bring it on, world!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers