The Friends List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home after midnight, and I was just about to put my phone away for the night and go to sleep when a text came in from Samantha.

You up?

I sent back a waving emoji.

I've got a bone to pick with you, mister, she wrote back.

What did I do?

I can't stop thinking about those goddamned magic hands of yours. You're torturing me.

I grinned to myself in the privacy of my bed. Are you asking me to come over?

I'm sure my entire family would love that after midnight on a Thursday, she responded. I don't suppose your house is empty tonight?

Nope, sorry.

Only two and a bit weeks left living at home, she replied, with a ticking clock emoji.

So what are you up to?

A few moments later, a picture came in. I'd never been in Samantha's house before, but it was a close-up picture of her in a clearly feminine bedroom. The look on her face was mischievous, and she was holding a basic purple vibrator up to her cheek, side-eying it lovingly. I was immediately hard in my boxers, and reached down to take hold of my dick.

You've got my attention, I texted back, then I sent her a shot of my bed covers with a tent pitched by my erection.

Fuck, she texted back. Why are you so hot? How are you able to make me make such terrible decisions? A moment later I got a short video clip of Sam's index and middle fingers, experimentally playing with what I recognized as her lady juices coating them.

Do you want to video chat? I asked.

Sure. Give me two minutes.

I waited patiently, gently stroking my dick and thinking about the dark-haired beauty on the other end. After a few moments I got the call. Sam's features filled my phone screen, but she was clearly no longer in her bedroom. I put the audio on my ear buds so nothing could be overheard.

"Where are you?"

"Pool house," she answered. "I share a wall with my parents. My vibrator is pretty discreet, but I don't think I'd get away with video sexting you without being overheard, and I can make all the noise I want out here." She showed me briefly around the building, including the patio chaise longue she was lying in. The space was unfinished, and various floating toys and life jackets were hung around the space. I could hear the gentle whirring of the water pump in the background.

"So..."

"I can't make myself stop thinking about you, you handsome jerk," she opened. "I know I said maybe we'd hook up again once we were both away at school, but I'm not going to last that long." She twisted the base of the vibrator, and I heard it start buzzing before she lowered it out of frame. A look of pleasure spread across her face.

"So you've been thinking about me, huh? I've been thinking about you, too."

"Probably not for the third time tonight, though," she said nonchalantly, then tilted her camera down. She was wearing a pink fuzzy bathrobe, and she untied the waist tie and opened it, revealing her impressive tits.

I must have been staring too long, because Sam quickly grew impatient. "Your turn?"

"Sorry, I was distracted by the most spectacular female body I've ever seen," I replied. I angled my camera down to my crotch, showing my hand moving under my boxers but not revealing anything.

"See, this is what's sexy about you, Peter. You understand how hot teasing is." I heard a click off-screen, and the pitch of the vibrator turned up a setting. "But like I said, this is already my third time tonight, so I don't want to be teased. Show me your fucking cock."

"Show me your pussy first," I retorted.

Sam moved the camera back to her face, pouted, and then flipped the camera to the forward-facing one. I could suddenly see down her body from her perspective, her tits in the foreground, her legs spread in the middle distance, with a pair of leopard-print panties bunched around her knees. Her free hand was holding the vibrator to her clit. I felt a surge of arousal getting to see Sam's view of her masturbation session, and, inspired, I did the same, pulling my boxers off and then giving her my view of my dick in my hand.

"That's so unbelievably hot..." she moaned, and I saw her insert the vibrator into her vagina on the tiny screen. I heard wet squelching noises over the buzzing of the vibrator and Sam's gentle moaning. I watched her like that for a few minutes, silently jerking off while giving her a show. I was conscious of the fact I wasn't in an empty house, and I was trying not to make enough sexual noise to be overheard.

"I'm gonna cum," she blurted suddenly, and I saw her legs suddenly clamp shut and her back arch as my view suddenly got shaky and unsteady. I could hear her orgasm better than I could see it, mostly breathy moans and swear words, but my goodness was it ever sexy to watch.

As she finished, she flipped the camera back to selfie mode, and I got a view of her freckled face, glowing red with sweat and exertion but looking very happy and relaxed.

"That didn't take long," I observed.

"Third time tonight, Peter. Pay attention." She giggled. "I was determined not to text you until we were back in Kingston. Instead I lasted two days. Pretty pathetic, huh?"

"I think you're just as hot!" I volunteered truthfully. "I just didn't know if I was allowed to text you."

"You're not!" she laughed. "I'd never get anything done otherwise. But I'm not leaving you hard like this. What do you want to see? How can I make you cum?"

"Tell me what you've been thinking about."

"Oooh, you want to see inside my brain rather than my body? Good boy. But I'll let you have both." She moved the phone to a nearby shelf or something. I could see her face and torso from her belly button up, and her robe was still open. Her boobs looked as incredible as ever, the red flush slowly dissipating from her upper chest, her nipples not quite as hard as they were a moment ago. Sam looked directly at the camera and began talking as I jerked myself off.

"It's your hands," she began in a soft, sultry tone of voice. "So soft, so skilful. You managed to dismantle every defense I had just by touching me, and not even in a sexual way. I can't stop thinking about it.

"I wanted to pull off the highway on the way home so you could finger me. I wanted to call you to come over the last couple nights. Then tonight I got thinking about the future. I want to fuck you in my dorm, to have a quickie while my roommate is in the shower. I want you to feel me up on the dance floor at Stages with everyone watching. I want to try all the positions we haven't tried yet. I want to try sucking your dick. I want to be the one to take care of you for a change, to return the favour. I've been so horny these last few days, but I promised myself I wouldn't text you."

"I'm glad you did."

She shook her head. "I couldn't sleep tonight. My pussy wouldn't shut up." She switched the vibrator back on, moving it down out of frame. "I want to watch you cum. I haven't even seen you blow a load yet, since you busted in the condom inside me."

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"My face, my tits, my stomach, my back, my ass... basically, everywhere." She moaned as the vibrator started working its magic.

"Can you show me your pussy up close?" I was getting closer. My hand was now lightly coated in precum, and the feeling of it gliding over the head of my dick was exquisite.

Wordlessly, Sam's camera moved down between her legs. Her vulva looked swollen, glowing red and very wet. The purple vibe was nestled just to the left of the glistening upside-down V marking the hood of her clit, and I could see it moving in tiny, repetitive circles. With the phone's microphone now so much closer, the buzzing noise was quite loud. I saw the bottom of her opening clench hard and release, once, and I felt the first stirrings deep in my balls.

"I'm gonna cum, if you want to watch."

Sam's phone immediately moved back to her face, and I could see her staring in rapt attention as I bore down my stroking and came. It was challenging holding my phone steady as the orgasm ripped through me, but I think I managed to hold it enough that Sam could watch the pearly white fluid blowing out of me onto my chest.

"Fuck. Fuck! I'm gonna cum too," Sam breathed. "I'm gonna cum."

As I regained my composure I noticed Sam's phone was pointed at the ceiling, no longer giving me a show, and I listened happily until she climaxed again, shortly after me, grunting loudly over the high-pitched whine of her vibrator. After several rhythmic moans I heard her exhale, then the vibe switched off, then suddenly her face was back in frame, practically glowing with post-orgasmic pleasure.

"You're so dangerous, Peter," she commented, still breathing hard.

"You're welcome."

"Yeah. Thank you. How am I ever going to keep from doing this over and over?"

"You don't have to," I pointed out.

"I want to and you know damn well that I want to. I just, you know, shouldn't."

"Don't judge yourself, my dear. It's okay to want what you want."

I stared at her pretty face for a moment, still looking happy and satisfied.

"It's hot because it's forbidden," she finally said. "You're dangerous, and I like it."

"You're the best," I responded honestly. It had been less than a week, but I'd already decided that I really liked this girl.

"I'm not texting you again," she promised. "Except I know full well I'm going to. I'm not good at resisting forbidden pleasure."

"So? Stop resisting."

"We'll see. I should get to bed."

"Same. Good night, Samantha."

"Good night, Peter." She blew me a kiss and ended the call.

After cleaning up, I lay back in bed, thinking about Samantha. Maybe Monique was right. Even if nothing came of the crush thing, the only positive things that had come out of this summer had been her doing, either directly or indirectly. And after tonight, I knew I was going to get to fuck Sam again once we were back at school, probably several times. It was on that happy thought that I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke late to find Vanessa in the kitchen, in her usual sleepwear of a loose tank top and fuzzy pyjama bottoms.

"Morning."

She looked up. "Oh, good morning."

"I haven't seen you around," I observed tentatively. I didn't know what she knew.

"Yeah, I've been in Toronto for a couple of days with Laura," she replied. "We saw AFI and Green Day at the Molson Amphitheatre, went shopping, you know. Girls' trip. It was fun." She smiled, and in her smile I realized she was still in the dark. Good. "How was your exam? How was it hanging out with Samantha?"

"Exam was fine. I think I did well enough. And Samantha was amazing. She's such a sweetheart. Totally not what I expected."

Vanessa lit up. "Oh, good! I always thought you two would get along well."

"I saw Monique last night, too. Apparently there's a big pool party coming at Natalie's? She invited me, but I wanted to run that by you as well." I thought being on my best behaviour was a good idea.

"Oh, that's totally fine. You should come," she offered. "You passed the test up at the cottage, and I doubt this is going to be any more than a bunch of people drinking and hanging out. Half of them are going to be recent high school grads thanks to Natalie's sister Vivian, but apparently everyone coming is over 18."

"That's only a year younger than you and your friends," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but... I don't know. Don't they seem younger? We've all grown up a lot in the past year."

"So I've seen. And in case I haven't said this to you directly," I said honestly, "your friends are all amazing. Really. I've been lucky to get to know them all. It's been the best part of my summer."

Vanessa beamed. "They all speak really highly of you, too, Peter." She set down her coffee cup and tentatively approached me, then she put her arms around me, looking up at me directly. "This has been a long time coming... but if you're ready to have a real sister, I'm ready to have a real brother. If all my friends approve of you that strongly and tell me such wonderful things about you, then I can't hold a grudge any longer. I'm finally ready to put the past behind us, if you are."

I didn't answer, I just pulled Vanessa into a tight hug. Her body was warm and soft, and soon I became aware that she was gently crying in my arms. I pulled her even closer, breathing in the scent of her hair, emotion welling within me too. The war was over.

Or at least it was over until she found out what I'd been up to all summer. I'd started the summer not caring if my actions hurt Vanessa, and now that I'd realized I did care if I hurt her, very much in fact, it was too late. What was done was done.

It hit me all of a sudden that this whole summer had started with my sleeping with Laura, and I could finally admit to myself that I'd done it that night because I was mad at Vanessa for having a rager on a night when I wanted to come home and sleep. In my annoyed state that night I'd set out looking to create drama, and instead, that night had led to a summer where I'd wound up embedded in a wonderful group of female friends. All the while, my stepsister finally seemed to like me for the first time ever. I was feeling like such a shitheel even as I held her. I wondered how long this detente would last before the other shoe dropped.

The last few weeks of the summer passed by quickly. My heart was in my throat every time I saw Vanessa, but there was a kindness to her actions now that I'd never experienced before. She was friendly, open and honest with me, touchy-feely even. It wasn't in a way I found flirtatious, but Vanessa had always been a hugger and a toucher with everyone but me, and now it seemed I was finally included.

She also had stopped covering up around me - she used to only transit between the shower and her bedroom fully-clothed when I was home, but now I saw her almost daily wrapped in a towel after her morning shower. One day I walked by her room to see her changing with the door open - I didn't see any nudity, nor did I linger, but her ass still looked fine in a pair of high-cut panties. She'd finally accepted me as her stepbrother, and it just made me feel worse about what I'd done.

For my part I tried hard to return the favour, and I wanted to drop my guard, but my heart was in my throat every time I saw her, waiting for the inevitable. Despite this, I still slept with Samantha once more, a fast, frantic, hormone-crazed girl-on-top session late one night in the back seat of her BMW. I didn't want to cause anyone any additional pain, really I didn't, but turning down a horny goddess's booty call? I was still only human.

Labour Day, the traditional back to school weekend in Ontario, was September 6th this year. I had plans to move back to Kingston on the holiday Monday, so the weekend of Natalie's pool party would be the last I would spend at home until Christmas. Despite everything, I was still very much looking forward to the party. I had made new friends, and even if the party didn't turn out quite as sexually-charged as the night at the cottage, it was still a good chance to let loose one last time before turning my attention back to my studies.

The day before the party, I got a notification that my LSAT score was in, so I logged in and discovered to my surprise I'd scored a 158, which was in the top quarter of people writing the test. It was good enough on its own to get into a couple of the lower-tier Canadian law schools, but I knew I could do better and would likely improve on my second try, or my third if I needed it. Mom and Walt celebrated by taking the four of us out for a nice dinner as a family, and even Vanessa seemed genuinely happy for me as we devoured a bottle of red wine and some expensive steaks at a local steakhouse.

That night, for lack of anything better to do, I went down to the basement to sit under a blanket and watch Titanic. The movie was just starting when Vanessa came down with a bowl of popcorn and a couple of beers in hand.

"Can I join you?"

"Of course."

I cracked open my beer and cheers'ed her as she took her place on the other end of the couch. She had stripped down to a cropped tank top without a bra and a pair of pyjama bottoms, and as an appreciator of the female form I couldn't complain too much about the skin she was showing, even though she was a step-relative.

Once the popcorn was gone we settled in to watch the movie. I'd seen it many times and I knew Vanessa had as well, but it was a good flick to watch in an air-conditioned basement on a hot night. We drank our beers and quietly watched Rose and Jack board the ship and meet each other as the ship steamed westward into the unknown.

When we hit the nude scene where Jack sketched a nude Rose on the couch, I glanced over at Vanessa, unsure if I should be uncomfortable watching something erotic in front of her.

"God, this scene..." she said wistfully, her eyes glued to the screen.

"I know, right?" I agreed, not sure what I was agreeing to.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this, but this scene was my sexual awakening," she reminisced, blushing. "Our old VHS tape of this movie literally had visible wear on this part from the number of times I rewound and rewatched it over and over."

"I can relate, and at least a couple of those rewinds were mine," I laughed. "Kate Winslet was never hotter than she was in this movie."

I glanced at the nude actress on the screen, then over at Vanessa, and I noticed for the first time the slight resemblance between my stepsister and a young Kate Winslet. Both were pretty reddish-brunettes with blue-grey eyes and curvy, feminine bodies. Vanessa's nipples had appeared through her tank top, and I could easily discern the shape of her breasts through the thin, form-fitting fabric. For the first time ever I felt a mild stirring of attraction to her, which shocked me. Get a hold of yourself.

Young Jack and Rose eventually hooked up in the backseat of a car in the cargo hold on screen. I'd gotten hard under the blanket, but I kept my hands visible and it faded once the scene ended. From the look on her face, Vanessa had been feeling it too, and I was pretty convinced she was also turned on, but any lingering awkwardness quickly passed. A few minutes later, Vanessa spoke up.

"Can I have the blanket?"

"Um, no? I'm using it?"

"Oh come on, Peter," she pouted. "I'm cold."

"We can share if you want, but I'm not giving it up."

Without hesitating, Vanessa scooted over to my end of the couch, grabbing the end of the blanket and covering herself as best she could with the parts of it I wasn't using. After a few moments sitting awkwardly, she leaned into me, and instinctively I put my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder as her breast pressed into my torso. This is weird, I thought, but I kind of like it. Then a horrifying thought occurred to me.

What if the crush is Vanessa?

I ran through the evidence quickly in my head. Vanessa had always been hostile to me since the day we'd met, but that had happened when we were 14 and 12, respectively, and at that age kids tended to bug the hell out of those they liked. She'd always acted immaturely around me, like she didn't know how to behave, but she was grown up now, as we'd grown closer this summer I'd realized she wasn't a brat anymore. She'd grown into an intelligent young woman, one whom I'd heard from her friends was highly and openly sexual, slutty even. And I couldn't deny that the tight body pressed into mine was having an effect on me, even though I really wished it wasn't.

Deep down, I genuinely hoped it wasn't Vanessa who'd always liked me. Even though we weren't blood-related, our parents were still married to each other, and us acting like anything other than brother and sister could create lifelong consequences, even though there was no legal or genetic reason preventing us from hooking up. But I still didn't like her like that, even if I was feeling confused about finally noticing she was a grown, sexually-mature woman. And at the end of the day, I really couldn't believe that Monique would send me on a wild goose chase for the whole summer where the prize at the end was my own stepsister.