The Friends List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen a guy jerk off, except in porn," she said breathlessly as she slid her fingers into her own swimsuit bottom. "Never seen a guy with an erection, for that matter. Can I watch you for a bit?"

I nodded and sat up, moving down to the other end of the couch as I pulled my cock out and lowered my bathing suit. As I did so, Monique slithered out of her bikini bottoms and spread her legs, all the while staring between mine. I started stroking as I gazed at her vulva. She had a neatly-trimmed brown bush, with an immaculate bikini line and close-cropped hair but still relatively natural in shape. Her inner labia were brown butterfly wings, not as large as some women I'd been with, but large enough for them to slightly stick out between her outer labia. I couldn't see her clit, as it was covered by her index and middle fingers as she started rubbing circular strokes around it. Her eyes remained locked onto my crotch, drinking in her first sight of a cock in person.

"What do you think?"

"Girls always say it's bigger than you expect the first time you see one... but it's bigger than I expected."

"Thanks. And trust me, it'll fit."

"Oh, I know it will. And this might be kind of dumb, but even though I've seen some pretty big dildos in my day, I never thought about the fact a real dick would be... you know... attached to you. It's different when it's disembodied."

I laughed. "I hope I compare favourably. I never learned to vibrate."

"Honestly, if you did, I'd cum way too fast. It's overwhelming enough that you're actually here, jerking off on this couch. I'm trying to pace myself, but it's not easy."

There was a pause as we watched each other for a moment. The sight of Monique's slit moving in circles under her fingertips was making me seriously aroused, as was the look on her face, a mixture of nervousness and intense arousal.

"So, can I make you a woman now?"

"Oh, fuck off," Monique burst out laughing. "This isn't my first time, you dick. I'm an experienced sexual woman. But you can put your cock in me any time you're ready to."

"I won't call you a virgin, but I'm fine taking it easy if you need me to. I've only ever been one girl's first time with a man, and it was my first time that time too, so I don't really know if I should do anything differently."

Monique smiled. "That's sweet of you. But what I'd like is for you to pretend you don't know it's my first time. If I need you to do anything specific, I promise I won't be shy about asking."

I moved towards her as she watched me, touching the head of my dick to her opening and feeling her wetness envelop me. Her fingers hadn't stopped touching her clit, and I could feel her labia gently stretching and moving around the head of my dick as she maintained her circular touch. With one movement I slid all the way inside her.

"Whoa." Monique's face was quizzical, analytical almost.

"You okay?" I was moving inside her, slowly but steadily. Her pussy felt incredible, tight, wet and boiling hot.

"This is going to sound really naive, but it feels so different when it's real. Dildos are silicon or plastic or whatever and they're inert inside you, cold and lifeless even when they're attached to another girl. But I can feel you moving, even when you're not moving. Like I can feel that this thing inside me is alive. It's so fucking cool."

I flexed my cock a little inside her.

"Whoa! Do that again!"

I did it again, and I felt Monique doing kegels in response, squeezing the shaft of my dick with her vaginal opening.

"Can you feel me doing that?" she asked.

"Of course."

"It's alive inside me. It feels so fucking cool."

I fucked her slowly for a while, sliding all the way in and all the way out of her. Part of me was trying to take it easy on her for her first time with a man, but part of me was also trying to keep from cumming too quickly. I was incredibly turned on and I knew I could blow my load at any point if I wasn't careful.

"How are you doing?"I asked her after a minute.

"I'm not used to being the girl." She giggled. "It's usually me wearing the strap-on or on top."

"Want to trade? Do you want to be in charge for a bit?"

"Sure."

I pulled out of her long enough for her to sit up and straddle me on the couch. We moved so that I was sitting up with Monique in my lap, and she easily guided me back inside her as she started grinding on me, experimenting with different techniques to try to find something she liked. She eventually settled on a stroke where her hips were doing most of the work and her clit was grinding against my pubic bone. I was fully bottomed-out inside her, and with her weight resting in my lap I couldn't get the in-and-out motion I was craving, but I was so turned on I was grateful to have a bit of a break and let her catch up. I let her breasts fall in my face, fondling and licking and sucking them as they neared my mouth, but otherwise I let her do her thing.

"I'm going to cum," Monique blurted. She picked up the speed of her hip movements and I grabbed her ass, guiding her into a hard and fast rhythm, before she came suddenly. I felt her body stiffen against me and then release, her muscles quaking and quivering before finally fully relaxing. I could hear and feel her breathing hard in my ear.

"How was that?" I asked after a moment.

Monique withdrew her head from where it had landed on my shoulder. "Good," she replied, out of breath. "Thanks for letting me do my thing."

"Oh, of course."

I held her in my arms for a bit longer while she caught her breath. I was able to move her body against me just enough to stay hard inside her. Finally she climbed off me and laid her head on my lap, exhausted, before she noticed my erection still towering over her face. "Oh, right." She took it in her hand and started licking around the head.

I let her blow me for a bit. She didn't have the experience to know what she was doing particularly well, but she had the enthusiasm of someone getting to play with a new toy, and she was also empathetic enough to learn quickly what worked and what didn't. Within a couple of minutes she'd figured out what I liked - firm pressure on the head while her hand stroked my shaft - and she gradually increased the intensity as she noticed how what she was doing was working.

After another few minutes I noticed she'd started touching herself again while she was blowing me. I couldn't reach her pussy in the position I was in, so I let my hand caress her breasts and chest and watched her expertly working on me with her mouth and one hand, and herself with the other hand.

"Okay, I'm ready again," she finally said, pulling back from my cock and looking up at me.

I didn't have to be told twice, and I traded positions with her, mounting her again on the couch as she lay flat with her legs spread.

"You're comfortable with me on top?" I asked as I slid gratefully back inside her.

She nodded. "It was really good before. I just was desperate to cum, and I find it easier when I can move however I like. The first orgasm for me always takes the edge off, then I enjoy dragging it out more after that."

I was done holding back, and I started hammering inside her, trying to angle my penetration to hit her G-spot as best I could. Monique wasn't rubbing her clit anymore, and I took a moment to admire it - swollen and poking out erect under its hood, keeping watch on my cock entering her hole just below. I touched it experimentally, feeling the firmness of its shaft under its hood.

"Such a hot view," I commented.

"Speaking of hot views, whenever you're ready to cum, I want to watch. Pull out and cum on my tummy or my tits or something. I've never seen a guy cum in real life, and I've always wanted to."

Monique's blowjob already had me close, but the feel of her tight pussy was rapidly sending me to the edge. I bore down and fucked her hard and soon I felt my orgasm approaching.

"I love that," she moaned. "It feels so fucking good on my G-spot."

"I'm getting close."

She licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit again, fast and hard. "Fuck yeah. Cum for me."

I locked eyes with her, pumping as fast as I could manage, and held out to the last possible second before pulling out and erupting all over her with a grunt. Monique watched, rapt, as I covered her body in pearly white cum, one spurt after another.

As I finished, she kept rubbing hard on her clit while experimentally first touching, then tasting the cum on her chest with her other hand. "So hot."

I reached down with my clean hand, finding her opening and then sliding two fingers into her. "Can I help you get there again?"

"You can catch your breath if you need to, but otherwise yes please." She smiled, then grunted as I found the rough patch behind her pubic bone, rubbing it. "A little harder. You won't break me. I promise."

I rubbed harder. Monique's purple hair was matted with sweat and pool water and her body was glowing red with exertion. There was nothing ladylike about her legs-open position, her grunting with pleasure, her being coated with semen, or the fast piston-like motion of her hand on her clit, but I thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I'd always liked her, but I never expected anything like this to happen.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by fierce contractions on my fingers as she came again with a final yelp. I rubbed her through what looked like another spectacular orgasm, then, as she came down, I withdrew my fingers and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you."

"I should be thanking you. I've wanted this for..." she trailed off.

"Long enough."

"Yep. Hand me a Kleenex?"

I helped her clean up, then I climbed onto the couch with her.

"Are we staying over?" she asked.

"Well, I don't want to go home tonight..."

"Neither do I. I'd rather just embrace what happened and wake up with you tomorrow." She smiled and kissed me again.

"Do we have to sleep on the couch?"

Monique shook her head. "Nah. I'll wash the sheets tomorrow if I have to. I've slept over before, though; I don't think they'd mind."

We headed back upstairs, and soon we were snuggled naked together under a warm duvet in a comfortable bed in the master bedroom. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I awoke the next morning with a nude Monique in my arms for the second time in a month, and reflected on the last time it had happened, up at the cottage. Most girls wouldn't sleep naked with you if they didn't like you at least a little bit, right? Christ, I'm so dense sometimes.

I lay there feeling her slow breathing against me for several minutes, conscious only of Monique's pretty sleeping face lit by the stirrings of morning light coming through the edge of the blinds. What a beautiful woman she was. I felt so lucky to be here, in this King-sized bed, with her.

After some time I heard her inhale deeply and stir.

"Good morning."

She looked up at me. "It wasn't a dream?"

"I'm still here."

"Unreal." She stretched sleepily.

After a moment to allow her to come to, I asked what was on my mind. "So what now? Where does this leave us?"

"Same place as last night. I'm not Laura, and even if this was a one-time thing, it isn't going to break me. I feel good. Don't you feel good?" She started playing with my chest hair.

"I do, but I want to make sure. We've both admitted we like each other, not just in the sexual attraction sense, but for real. What do you want to do about it?"

"First, we're going to have sex again in this bed. Then we'll split up and go off to our respective schools, and we move on with our lives. We'll stay friends. I told you, I don't want a relationship, and you said you don't want one either."

"I don't. I just don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, I promise. I needed this. I needed to move on from you, if that makes sense. Maybe sometime, when the timing is right, we'll find each other again. But you've got a hot, sexually-frustrated millionaire chick waiting to fuck you over and over in Kingston, and I'm not going to tell you not to do it."

I stared at her. "Well, when you put it like that..."

"Meanwhile, I'm going to fuck more girls in Toronto, and I'll finally get to fuck some men, too, now that it's not going to be such a big deal anymore. Please don't make this into anything more than it's meant to be."

"I'm not arguing, but you've liked me forever..."

"Yes, I have, and I still do. But I'm not quitting my program, transferring schools, or giving up on the life I've built for myself there. I worked way too long and hard to get where I am now, and it's not worth giving any of that up for a boy, even when it's the boy I've always wanted.

"If you have a free weekend sometime, please come visit me. I'll show you around town, and we'll fuck again. I'm not going to overthink this. Last night felt right, and what I'm telling you now feels right, and that's good enough for me. Again, I'm not Laura. She was thinking of your one-night stand as the start of something. I'm thinking of this as the end. I can finally move on from this crush, and if we hook up again later, it'll just be a hookup. If we get together someday, then we get together." Monique's hand found my cock under the blankets, coaxing it into an erection. "I will never get tired of playing with one of these."

"Before we go any farther, you said you'll talk to Vanessa about everything that happened this summer?"

"I will. I'll text her as soon as we're done here."

"Thank you." I reached down between her legs. She wasn't kidding, she did get turned on quickly. Her pussy was already drenched. I collected some wetness from her opening and started rubbing gently.

The night before had been passionate and furious, but this morning's lovemaking was slower and more relaxed. We made love in a skin-on skin embrace in the bed, before heading for the shower and getting it on again with the water cascading down on us.

When it was finally over, we parted the same as we'd come together - as friends. I was still looking forward to getting back to school and resuming my old life, and to seeing my housemates and Samantha again. But I felt a sense of peace about what had happened this summer. Monique's hinting about a crush had eventually led me to her, which was the place she'd always wanted me to end up. But amazingly, she not only hadn't seemed to care that I'd gotten busy with three of her other friends, but she'd encouraged, aided and abetted it. She liked me, but she wasn't jealous, and I knew as I kissed her goodbye that there was more to come for us. We both weren't ready to settle down, but when I was ready, I was certainly going to give her a call.

And that would have been the end of the story, except I still had a fuming-mad stepsister to deal with.

Monique had texted Vanessa while we were putting her neighbours' house back in order. She was now heading over to my house to talk to her. Going home with her was the last place I wanted to go, so I went for a long walk on my own, thinking, mostly just killing time until I got the all clear from Monique. After a couple of hours, I got the text that Monique was done.

How did it go? I asked.

Not well. She's still pretty angry. Good luck.

I walked home, apprehensive but ready to deal with the fallout of what I'd done.

I entered the house to a warm hug from my Mom, then I headed down the hall and knocked at Vanessa's door.

"Come in."

I entered and there she was. She looked like she'd been crying, but she was stoic, sitting upright in her bed and staring daggers at me.

"I'm sorry I hit you last night," she began. "Violence doesn't solve anything. I feel bad about that, at least."

"I forgive you. No lasting damage."

She nodded. There was a long, awkward pause as we sized each other up.

"So... Monique told you..."

"She did. She told me about leading you on all summer. She also told me you two slept together last night. And again this morning."

"That's right."

"I'm not mad at my other friends for having sex with you," she said quietly. "I've been encouraging those ladies for years to get out there and get it on. They all finally did this summer, and it's been as good for them as I knew it would be. Kirsten and Samantha both had long-standing sexual hang-ups and now they seem cured."

I tried very hard not to look smug.

"But I can't accept this from your perspective. How did this happen? Yes, I know Monique told you about a secret crush. It should have been obvious to you from the beginning who she meant. Had you never noticed how she looked at you? How much she wanted to be nearby when you were there? It used to drive me crazy how much she wanted to be around you, considering I couldn't stand the sight of you."

"You knew?!"

"Of course I knew, Peter! You're my brother. It was awkward."

"Michelle had no idea, and none of the other girls seemed to, either."

"Michelle, bless her, isn't great at reading people. I don't know if anyone else knew anything, but I did. I live with you. I figured it out years ago."

"I had no idea."

"Fine. I know boys can be dense when it comes to reading bloody obvious signals from girls. I can probably believe you on that. But what I don't get, is how did you wind up sleeping with three of my other friends in four months? I don't care if they enjoyed it, I don't care if it was good for them. I don't care if you're the best lover in the whole damn country. I felt like this summer we'd finally started living like we were brother and sister. We took a couple of big steps together, and I was feeling so happy about that. Now, I don't know what to think. Were you using me to get to them? Can I trust any of the progress we've made on our relationship this summer?"

"You can..."

"Don't answer, because I don't care," Vanessa interrupted. "Monique can go fuck herself. I don't fault her for finally getting what she's wanted for years, and I'm not mad about that part of it. But to have made you chase after Kirsten and Samantha and Laura too, all because she couldn't deal with her attraction like an adult? It's been hard enough having you for a brother all this time, which she damn well knows. The thought that she set all this in motion is such a betrayal. Every one of those girls knew how much pain you've caused me over the years and went ahead and fucked you anyway. And Monique was responsible for that. Maybe someday I'll forgive her, but I don't know.

"And Peter, fuck you, too. I don't care if someone told you some girl had a crush on you, that doesn't mean you have to go ahead and do anything about it. Girls crush on guys all the time. Sometimes being an adult means saying no to something you want to do. You can't just go tearing off into every girl's pussy who ever looks at you sideways.

"Even if every single girl I know secretly liked you, I'd still have expected my brother to have enough sense not to tear apart a group of friends by working his way through their beds, one after another. I may not be able to avoid you, but I hope you had a good couple of weeks having me trust you, because I don't see how that's going to be possible ever again."

Vanessa finished her monologue in a snarling rant. She had the fire in her eyes again, and while I wasn't worried about being attacked again, she certainly looked mad enough. I took a deep breath before responding.

"I didn't tear apart a group of friends. You're the only one who's mad. Everyone else is still getting along. And besides, how is what I did any different from you sleeping with Bryan Fischer in high school?"

Vanessa looked like she'd taken a punch to the gut. "...You know about that?" she asked quietly after a long pause.

"You fucking Samantha's older brother? Yeah, I know about it."