The Frustrated Landlord: Ivanna

Story Info
A landlord gets frustrated at his tenants only offering sex.
1k words
4.03
14k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Rogers had enough of all this. Every month he would receive various text messages from a few of his tenants, asking him if there wasn't another way that they could pay for their rent. Each message was met with a heavy sigh by the 42 year old man. Thomas Rogers was the owner of an apartment block in the middle of downtown. The apartments were spacious and the rent wasn't all that high, due to Mr. Rogers already being quite wealthy so he wasn't going to be a cutthroat owner that wants to squeeze every last penny out of his tenants. Instead he wanted to offer places to live for an adequate price. Enough to keep him making profits, but also low enough for his tenants to be able to live a good life without having to worry about rent all that much.

Over time it of course attracted those people that didn't have a lot and only had his apartments as options to live in. And those, mostly around 20 year old girls that didn't make that much money yet, often offered Thomas some.. alternative payments to still be able to live their life with the low wage they were getting. There was no Mrs. Rogers in his life, which meant the temptations of these young ladies was very high. Especially considering that Thomas didn't need the money to survive. He was more than able to turn a profit even with some of his tenants paying in other ways.

And so he did agree to one, two... maybe more like five or six girls over the years. There were various ways of payments in those years. Some offered him a blowjob like he had never gotten before, making him feel like he was in heaven. While others offered their heavy chest for his pleasure, letting him grope, kiss, suck and fuck them until he was plastering them in his thick seed. But what he didn't expect to happen was that words about these payments started making their rounds and it attracted more women that were happy to sell their body for a pretty nice place in the middle of downtown.

Years have gone by with Mr. Rogers getting more sexual pleasure than he had ever imagined he'd get at 42 years of age. The only problem was that at this point he was kind of dreading the end of each month. All he wanted was a simple transaction of receiving money every now and then. He didn't request it every month, he was fine with only receiving a sweet amount of dollars every other month but he was knees deep in this problematic situation.

Everyone just wanted to pay him with sexual favors. A hole he had dug himself. And a hole he can't quite get out of anymore. Unlike the hole of the sweet East-European girl Ivanna that had recently moved into one of his apartments. Her hole wasn't one that he couldn't get out of anymore. Very much the opposite really. His cock was sliding in and out of her tight sex, both parties moaning and groaning from the pleasure of it. Her lithe body writhing in pleasure and excitement as his heavy hands pushed her down onto the bed, one hand on her shoulders, the others groping and squeezing her perky tits.

Ivanna was a petite girl with strong facial features, long blonde hair and ice cold blue eyes. She had only come over to the US a few months ago, immigrating over from Poland and soon she had already found herself spreading her legs for Mr. Rogers, a man living the oh so great 'American Dream'. Girls, money, plenty of fun and freedom. The fun was definitely still had when his hard cock was pushing and spreading the insides of a pretty 20 year old girl like Ivanna.

These sort of nights acted as a workout for Thomas, more or less. His body was always getting covered in sweat, glistening in the light of the bedroom as Ivanna's eyes looked up at the man taking her sweet pussy. Her body was jiggling as much as that petite frame could, hips clashing against hips and Mr. Rogers balls slapping against her bare ass with each consecutive thrust.

"Fuck me... make me a pretty little slut.." Ivanna grunted out in pleasure, her heavy European accent filling the room as Mr. Rogers had no intention of stopping himself from making her exactly that. "You'll... look even.... better with my cum... all over you." He grunted back in response, every few words interrupted by his heavy breathing the man despite all the sexual activities still getting out of breath rather quickly with young beauties such as Ivanna.

His cock was throbbing and pulsing inside of that tight girl, pushing all the way inside each time he was sliding himself back into her. His fingers were pinching her nipples, making Ivanna wince and whimper in that beautiful mix of pain and pleasure while he was grunting like an animal as he fucked her as hard as he could, making the whole bed underneath them shake and squeak a little. "You're.. such a... pretty... thing.." He groaned, slapping her tits firmly as the hand around her shoulder gently wrapped itself around her throat.

"You'll... squeeze every last bit.. of cum out of me... Ivanna..." He continued, feeling his cock starting to pulse more and more inside of her petite body. He could feel the pressure starting to build up and he knew it wasn't going to take much more for him to reach that climax. "Cum for me, Mr. Rogers... make me your slut.. turn me into pretty cumslut..." She moaned up at the man twice her age, able to see how Mr. Rogers facial features changed as he approached his orgasm.

With animalistic growls and grunts, Thomas pulled out of the Polish girl underneath him. Only a few seconds later his cock was spurting a heavy load of cum all over her pale upper body. Rope after rope of cum started covering her body. Stomach, chest and even some on her chin. She was soon plastered with his seed and the old man was more or less collapsing next to the pretty girl as his cock stopped leaking his cum.