All Comments on 'The Frustrated Landlord: Ivanna'

by NerdySamantha

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk912 months ago

Do a ch from Ivanna POV

James_DuncanJames_Duncan12 months ago

Wow that was short

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Decent story.

I owned rentals in the past. Some were lower rent but well-kept units, others were higher rent with more amenities. As in the story there was the occasional offer of sex for rent, which is okay once or twice a year. But the reason I had rentals was to make money, not prove my virility. What surprised me the most was that there were more offers from the higher rent units than the lower ones. I wisely liquidated all the apartments, a total of three 8plex units, in my early sixties and moved to warmer climes. It wasn't until about six months later that I realized what a drain those buildings had been on me. With my new found freedom I met and married a widow in her late fifties, a first marriage for me, a second for her. Not sure why I wrote all that just to say owning apartment buildings is not all that it's cracked up to be. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When I was in my early twenties, I set up house with my bf who was a complete loser. I sometimes had to do sexual favors to pay off the rent and the landlord was a total creep. He would really make me work for it! he made me dress in sexy outfits and give him the full girlfriend experience. Worst of all was the fact my bf used to get off on it. It was humiliating and exploitative and a total relief when I dumped the bf and got out of that situation .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Good story! You to get payment however you can. I just read that some landlords out in California haven't been paid for almost 3 years with a moratorium on evictions during the pandemic. Of course, they were still liable for taxes or other homeowner expenses.

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNerdySamantha@NerdySamantha
My stories are pure fiction and can include content that would not happen or be possible like that in real life. If you want a story based on complete realism, you will have to look elsewhere.