The Fucking Princess Pt. 02

Story Info
Jhary takes the princess to safety, tragedy befalls.
12.8k words
4.69
5.6k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here is the second part of my attempt at a Litrpg style story. i have added a bit of game mechanics to the story. Please let me know in comments if this broke the rhythm of the story for you. You should only see this rarely in future chapters. A lot has been introduced in this chapter so, you will see a bunch of info. Now I will say that this story feels more natural to me and flows easily from my mind to the keyboard. I would like to keep the erotica in the story and will endeavor to make it organic. The intent is not to MAKE a harem story, but if it happens it happens. So, with that being said, please comment and rate. Without any further ado, here is the story. Thank you.

********************

Jhary -- Male Half-Elf Ranger

Royal Family

King Eldrick Male Human Paladin

Queen Releya Female Human Cleric of TRESE

Princess Rhianna Female Human Fighter

Kingdom of Demarkan

Earl Warrick Male Human Battlemaster

Supporting Cast

Ar' er tor- Male Giant Eagle

Avena- Female Elf Cleric of VAINAE

Pervincae- Female Halfling Rogue

Gods

TRESE Goddess of Love and Lust

VAINAE Goddess of Light and Life

**********************

Jhary-

The feast had been going on for hours. The music was entertaining and the conversation with Rhianna was stimulating, no not in that way. Her mother looked over at us. She was always smiling at the two of us; I did not understand that. The king on the other hand, seemed happier that we were getting along, more so than we were anything more than Champion and Charge.

I knew even though I was made a lord, a marriage between the two of us would never happen. I could enjoy this though and I would. Suddenly the doors opened and the herald came in. He looked uneasy as he slammed his staff on the tile, gathering everyone's attention.

"I present, his Lordship, Earl of Lamart, of the Kingdom of Demarkan, Warlord of the King's army, Warrick Demarkan."

There was nervous chatter among those on the floor. The King looked resigned and the Queen could not hide her anger. Rhianna, however, looked absolutely fearful. I pushed my chair back and stood. As I moved to the front of the table, I was joined by Ellyendil, Captain of the King's guard and five of his top men.

Ellyendil and I stood side-by-side.

Warrick strode up to us and proceeded to ignore the guard wall between him and the royal family.

He stood a little over 6' in height, his body muscled. He wore no armor at this time, but had either a broadsword or a great sword strapped to his back. His tunic was of the finest wool and done in the grey and black of his nation. Grey swathes with black trim. His trousers were tan and tucked into his calf-high black boots. He was a very imposing man.

The King stood and looked down on him. "What brings you to our kingdom, Earl Demarkan?"

"I am taking Princess Rhianna as my bride." He said, simply and matter-of-factly.

The Queen stood and looked down on him haughtily. "Actually, what you mean to say, Warrick, is that you petition the crown for the Princess' hand in marriage."

"No, you sniveling slut of TRESE, I am taking her as my bride."

I drew my sword, as did the rest of the guards around me. Warrick finally deigned to recognize our presence. There were gasps from the crowd. The King looked angry for a second and then his face was neutral once more. Rhianna and the Queen however, looked like they were about to have an apoplectic fit.

"Put away your weapons, before I cut you down where you stand."

A golden glow surrounded us, I for one, felt the Goddess' blessing filling me. I prepared to cast my own spell. I muttered under my breath and a nimbus of red surrounded Warrick.

/Your target is under your Hunter's mark now. All your attacks deal extra damage and you can follow your target for 8 hours

I controlled my grin. "I suggest you leave now, Earl Warrick. The rest of the King's guard will be here shortly and you are not welcome."

He looked at me directly, finally. Tilting his head to the side, he nodded and then looked at Rhianna. "Princess, your mutt here is barking. Pull on his leash before he gets kicked."

"He is not a mutt, Earl Warrick. He my devoted Champion and as he said, you are not welcome here. Ah and here come my father's knights."

Give them credit, the walked into the Great Hall with Strength and Confidence. They were all in Chain Armor and black and gold tabards. Swords drawn and shields at the ready. Warrick sighed like this was all just an inconvenience.

"Very well, Your Majesty." His tone towards the king was condescending. "This is over... for now."

He turned towards the Princess. "You will be mine, highness and so will this throne." He turned on his heel and walked out. He approached the knights and did not slow. They parted before him and he passed them by and left the great hall.

I turned to look at the king. He looked at me and shook his head. I moved back to sit next to the princess. She placed her hand on my arm. I turned to look at her and she smiled at me, very warmly.

The king stood to address the crowd. "The royal family will be leaving now. You all continue to enjoy the feast and music." Ellyendil was looking at him and the King motioned to the door behind the throne.

I followed behind the Royal Family and stepped aside for Ellyendil to enter. He took his position between the King and Queen, I stood next to Rhianna. The King's councilors entered next and the took seats in front of the King.

"Alright, you heard that bastard Warrick. Now, what are we going to do?"

"Your Majesty. We need to send scouts to find his camp and determine his strengths." Said Councilor Stendar. He was the King's Defense Minister; the King just likes to call them Councilors.

"We should also send messengers to activate the levies.

"Very well, get it taken care of." Councilor Stendar nodded to the King and rose.

"Your Majesty, activating the levies will place a heavy burden on the treasury. Can we not wait until we see what we are up against?" Councilor Braccin, Minister of State asked.

"By then it will be too late. We need to build up and crush him quickly."

"To act against him without provocation would look poorly in our allies' eyes. Send out couriers to speak with our allies, but don't attack Warrick without provocation."

"Send the couriers."

"Majesty." I said. "It might be best if we move the princess somewhere she won't be found."

"Where would that be?"

"The Dark Forest." There was much muttering around the table. Ellyendil looked at me and nodded.

"Well, they certainly would not expect us to send her into Elfin lands. Will she be safe?"

"I will introduce her to my father."

The Queen's dark visage had brightened when I made my suggestion. Everyone seemed to agree on that plan.

Ellyendil stated. "I will send word ahead, to let them know you are coming. We will setup a way to communicate with you, so you know when the threat is gone."

"Well Princess, guess we wait for the matching armor." I told her.

"I have everything I need to keep me safe." She replied, putting her hand on my arm.

********************

Jhary-

We were a day's ride from the castle. No one had followed us that I could tell. The Princess was doing fine so far, though she was displaying a bit of anxiety. We were not wearing anything that showed the royal family colors. So, I was wearing a normal cloak over my armor.

Rhianna was wearing her plain riding clothes and a hooded cloak. We had stopped twice the day before, once for lunch and then dinner. We kept riding though, I knew we would be exhausted, but I wanted us far from the castle before we rested.

In the distance I could see a copse of trees and a small brook. As we neared, it looked like a good place to rest. I pulled my horse to a stop and grabbed the reigns of Rhianna's horse. I helped her down, she was fatigued from the hard pace I set. I aided her to a flat stone near the edge of the forest. I took the reigns of the horses and draped them over a branch.

Speaking to the horses, I commanded them to stay and graze. I asked them to alert us if anything approached. I gathered our gear and lay it on the ground next to the stone. I unrolled our bedrolls and offered the blanket to Rhianna should she want to use it as a cushion between her and the stone. As she looked to be practically falling asleep, I guided her to the bedroll and lay her down.

I knelt on the ground and focused my mind on the area around me. I could feel my connection to the earth around me and uttered the command word.

/Successful Casting of Alarm- for the next 8 hours any medium sized creature or larger that comes within twenty feet of the camp will set off a mental alarm

Thankfully we had food enough, I could refill our flasks with fresh water. I lay my bow to my left and my sword belt between Rhianna and I. I then closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes, I realized that night was falling. I sat and looked around. Rhianna was still asleep next to me. Focusing, I found that the alarm spell was gone. I went into the trees and foraged firewood and kindling. I setup a campfire between us and the brook.

"Where are we?" Rhianna asked in a sleepy voice.

"We are, Princess, a little over a day's travel from the castle. We have another week before we reach the edge of the Dark Forest and then three more days till we reach, what you call, the Elfin Kingdom."

"Why do you call me Princess and not your highness or Rhianna?"

"Mostly Habit."

"Habit?"

"Well, before our encounter with the goblins, your highness would have been how I would have referred to you. After our, misunderstanding, I thought you to be a spoiled Princess, so when I call you Princess, you could never hear the spoiled part."

"I see... and why do you not call me Rhianna?"

"Because, your highness, regardless of my status in the castle. I am and always shall be an abomination to humans and elfs in general. There may be a few who can see past that, but not many."

"And the people in the capital? Millicent, Catherine, Catherine's father? Do they find you an abomination? My father and mother, the guards and staff?"

"Okay, Princess. I see your point." I said smiling at her.

"How would you feel if I called you Champion instead of Jhary?"

"Twould be like an arrow to the heart." I said dramatically.

"Hmmm. Fine... how about dinner?"

"Well, you could call me dinner, but why?"

"I meant, how about we have dinner?"

I unwrapped two clothed bundles. One had a round of bread and the other a block of cheese. Breaking off a piece of each, I handed them to Rhianna. Thanking me, she nibbled at both. I passed her a flask of water and set to eating my own food.

"What do you think is going to happen with Warrick?"

I sighed. "Honestly Rhianna, I have no idea. If he is smart, he will go back to his kingdom and leave us be. However, he stated he wanted you and the throne, so he is more ambitious than smart. With luck your father's allies will make a show of force and chase him away." I stopped, shook my head and took another bite.

"What? Tell me Jhary."

"He is too ambitious. Rumor has it he is overly cruel in all his dealings. I will keep you from his grasp with my last breath."

"Do you think he will do anything to my family?"

"I don't know, I just don't know."

It was getting later and they both retreated into their own thoughts. I cast alarm again, but stayed up. I couldn't sleep anyway. He sat on the stone and stared up at the night sky. What he could not tell Rhianna, was that he believed Warrick would attack the city. If he won, he would kill or imprison the royal family. If he imprisoned them, he would get word out that if the Princess returned to the city, he would release them, or some other ploy.

I believed that in the end, she would be wed to Warrick and her family killed. I did not know what I could do, but I knew he had to find a way to protect her and rescue or avenge her family. I needed allies. I could send word to Patrick; he was a real scoundrel. He was probably in Alamar this time of year. Patrick had a few trustworthy associates. Then I could talk to my sister, Naexi, she has been training as a monk for a long time. I can talk to her when we get to the forest.

The night was quiet, just the sounds of crickets and frogs. The brook was relaxing, soothing, Rhianna should sleep well. I stood and patrolled around the camp. I would be alerted if something came too close to the Princess. This copse of trees seemed peaceful; it was still in the kingdom. Soon, though, we would be outside the kingdom and it would be seven days ride to the forest and that would be the most dangerous part of the journey.

It's the reason Warrick would not think we would go to the elfs. But go we must. We would have to avoid orcs, gnolls, and bugbears. Along with other dangerous creatures, but those three were the most dangerous of the monstrous races.

***************

Jhary-

It has been two days that we have travelled the plains and so far, we have encountered not hostile creatures. I know this will not last, so I keep an eye out for a defensible place to rest. Also, I need to find game to supplement our rations.

A few hours go by and we are nearing noon, when I see a heard of grazers. I slip from the saddle and hand the reigns to Rhianna. Sliding the bow off of saddlebags, I pull an arrow from the quiver.

I crouch and move stealthily towards the herd. When I reach optimal range for the bow, I draw it back and activating Aim, I loose the arrow. This bow is more amazing than I thought. The arrow punched through the heart of the grazer and it dropped.

/Learned Snipe-attacking from stealth does increased damage. If target is killed a second shot from stealth can be made. Works well in conjunction with Aim

Nice, a new skill and one that stacks with Aim. I moved towards the herd and watch them run off. Field dressing the animal takes a while, and Rhianna had joined me by then. Taking a small shovel from my backpack, I dug a hole and moved the entrails to it and covered them up. Then I proceeded to skin the animal and cut good portions of meat from it.

Once everything was cleaned, I bundled it and placed it on the back of my horse. Then we proceeded for a few hours and looked for a place to camp. I found a nice stream in a good-sized gully that had an over hang that we could rest under. The horses were ground tied and I made a fire and cooked some meat. While we ate, I cooked the rest of the meat. We still had not much to talk about. I could tell she was worried about her family. I would leave her to her thoughts for now.

I lay down for just a moment. Just long enough to rest a bit. A ringing went off in my ear and I sat up quickly. I listened, but could hear nothing. The campfire was merely burning embers. I looped my bow across my back and wrapped my weapons belt around my waist. Drawing my short sword, I crept out from the overhang. I stopped again to listen. This time I thought I heard something. I grabbed a handful of sand and spread it over the coals. I should have done that before resting. I had become complacent.

The horses' ears were up, this really wasn't good. I moved out into the darkness and saw multiple forms moving towards us.

"Rhianna, wake up. We have company."

She started to move and I placed a hand over her mouth as she made a noise to either speak or just groan from waking up. Her eyes popped open and I focused on the world around me. Muttering softly, I invoked the spell night eyes and now she could see as well as I in the dark.

"Guests, don't know how many, but at least five." I whispered.

She nodded and I gestured for her to stay where she was and pointed at her sword. I watched as she drew it and I moved away silently. I moved into the tall grass and tried to locate the enemy. I eventually heard movement to my right and determined it was within ten paces. I approached cautiously and soon recognized it as an orc. This would not go well unless I kept surprise. I activated backstab and aim. Leaping from the tall grass my blade slid through its throat thanks to a critical strike.

I dropped to the ground in a crouch, making sure to catch the body and lay it on the ground quietly. I had no idea how many more there were, so I moved to the left in the direction of camp. I saw a larger orc before me and prepared to leap. It stopped and raised its head up and sniffed. I had to attack now. I leapt and was surprised with a backhand strike to my head. I was knocked head over heels until my head hit what felt like a stone. Then everything went black.

********************

Rhianna-

Jhary left to go scout the approaching enemy. I crouched with my sword ready. I thought I heard something, but couldn't be sure. So far, this journey had been uneventful and even a couple of days in the barrens seemed safe. I think we became complacent. Then I heard a loud sound, then a grunt and then longer noise. It did not sound good at all.

I prepared myself, activating backslash and surprise strike. Once I saw the enemy, that would be it. It wasn't long and I saw, shit, an orc. I leapt up, a backhand slash towards its throat, surprise strike worked and it grasped its throat in it hands trying to keep from bleeding out. I was too focused on that enemy to notice the one that came up behind me. I was struck on the head and collapsed.

I don't know how long I was out, but it was long enough for these brutes to have stripped me naked. I tried to speak, but there was something in my mouth and all I could do was grunt and scream in a muffled way. The orcs had restarted the fire and were naked also. Their armor was piled up next to the fire. There were three of them.

All of them were well muscled, like all orcs. They were ugly, scarred and tusked faces. Their skin, in the firelight, looked mottled, black and green. They stood well over 6' and maybe closer to 7'. The most horrifying thing was the size of their members, dangling between their legs. I though Jhary was large when I peeked at him rutting with Millicent, but these, these would kill me!

I began shaking my head back and forth and screaming. This only proved to provoke laughter with them. The largest one said something to the smallest one, smallest, sigh, compared to the larger yes, compared to a human, still huge, in body and organ. It walked over to me, saying something, but I could not understand it. Then it reached down and gripped my breast. It ripped a scream from me as its claws dug into my flesh and I felt blood trickle out.

It moved its clawed hand to my nipple and with its claws, pinched my nipple hard enough to pierce it. More screams were torn from my throat. I was praying to TRESE to save me from this assault. It shoved its other hand between my legs and pushed a clawed finger inside me. It paused and said something over its shoulder. The larger one came over and tossed the one on me back towards the fire. It shoved a finger in me and chuckled low and sinisterly.

It grabbed my legs and lifted me up. It said something and the other two came over and held my legs up. It grabbed its large tool and stroked my mound of TRESE. I prayed again, if it was going to go in, please make it wet so it hurts less. The creature confused me though, because it went lower, what was it going to do? I felt pressure against my anus. What was he going to do there? Then I found out. To say it hurt would be an understatement. I felt my bottom rip open. The piercing of my breast and nipple, were soft tickles compared to this. It was thick, like a club and I could not believe it wanted to push all of it in me

It was as long as my forearm at least, and the head, as thick as my fist. It thrust into me, sometimes it would feel like it was going to pull out of me, but then it would slam back in. I believe it received pleasure, more from the pain than the sexual act itself. It rutted in me as its clawed paws grasped my breasts. Even the pain it caused from piercing the skin of my breasts and then piercing my nipples was nothing compared to the pain in my anus. And there were two more waiting to rape me.