The Fucking Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long I screamed, or how long I was passed out. When I was aware again, two of the orcs were recovering and the third was ravaging my anus again. I could feel their seed inside me, but it did nothing to alleviate the pain I was feeling, even with this orc's smaller member. Jhary, please save me!

What if he was dead? Oh my god, Jhary, I am sorry I never told you how I feel. I shall never be able to now. If you aren't dead, would you even want me after this? As a princess you are not allowed to show emotion, as a woman, I cried. I railed against my captors; hate filled my heart. I swore if I got out of this mess, I would never be this helpless again.

Through the pain, agony really, my rapist was not paying attention to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His eyes widened and a smile formed. I pulled myself up and its hands went to my back. I threw my hands around its neck and pulled his disgusting mouth to mine. Hard to kiss with a gag in, but he didn't care. I then held his head in both my hands, my fingers near his ears. When he was lost in the kiss and the rutting, I shoved my fingers into his ears. Luckily, I have small fingers and he had large ear canals. I punctured his eardrums and his brain. He slowly fell forward.

The other two laughed and then went back to their conversation. Then the larger one straightened as a sword protruded from its chest. I hoped it was Jhary coming to save me.

****************

Jhary-

Oh, my fucking head. I lifted my hand to the back of my head and felt blood. I waited a few moments and connected with the earth mother and called on her blessed healing. I felt a warmth suffuse my body, after two blessings I felt better. I found my sword and rose. I had no idea where the orcs went, or if they had captured Rhianna.

Then I heard a muffled scream. Shit! I ran towards the camp. I heard grunting and screaming now. Fuck. They were all going to die. I snuck down into the gully. I saw two orcs sitting and talking. They looked towards the back of the over hang and laughed, then went back to their conversation. I no longer heard the screaming or grunting. I moved closer and noticed that the orcs were naked, their armor piled next to the fire. Talk about arrogance. I thrust my sword into the back of the orc, using aim and backstab.

/You have a favored enemy-orc, all skills used against-orcs are more effective-ability to hit-orcs is increased and damage against-orcs is also increased. You know understand and speak orcish

Nice, I will have to check stats when this is done. For now, I had a second orc to dispatch. As the one I killed fell off of my blade, the other one was stunned. I sent a prayer of thanks to the earth mother and leapt again. With aim, backstab and now my new favored enemy skill. This orc fell easily. I wiped my blade clean on his flesh and looked in. Oh, by the Gods! I rushed to her and threw the orc that was on top of her off. Removing the gag from her mouth I quickly assessed her wounds.

Fuck. I took her in my arms, one under her back and one under her knees and lifted her up. As I took her in my arms, I felt her crying. She lay her head in my shoulder and I could feel her tears on my neck. I carried her away from the fire and the bodies. I beseeched the earth mother to grant me more healing and I was pleased to see her wounds closing. Sitting down on the bed roll, I lifted her to a seated position and hugged her. After a moment, her crying slowed. When I tried to move away, she held onto me tighter.

I sat there holding her until she stopped crying. She looked up at me, her tear-streaked face was puffy and red.

"I am sorry for leaving you."

"No...no... you did what you had to. I don't blame you. We... we just need to get away from here."

"Let me get new clothes for you. You can get washed up in the stream."

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "It's okay, I will be right here, watching over you."

She calmed a little and went to the stream. I placed alarm around the camp again and retrieved fresh clothes from her backpack. I hated to admit it, especially after the pain and humiliation that she had suffered, but she was very beautiful.

I sat there watching over her and decided to access my Personal Stats.

Jhary

Ranger Level 5 Profession-Champion

Age 20

Race-Half-elf

Background-Wanderer

________________________

Health: 50

Armor Class: 19

Initiative- 5

Proficiency- 2

________________________

Attributes

Strength: 16

Dexterity-20

Constitution-14

Intelligence-13

Wisdom-18

Charisma-16

Comliness-19

_________________________

Skill

Athletics-5

Survival-6

Perception-6

Stealth-7

Investigation-3

Nature-3

_____________________

Feats

Aim (Enhancement to Attack)

First Shot (Quick Attack. Cannot be used with Aim)

Light Armor

Medium armor

Shield

Simple Weapons

Martial Weapons

Backstab (Extra Damage with Melee, increased chance for critical)

________________________

Languages

Elfin

Common

Dwarvish

Orcish (New)

________________________

You have 2 points to add to attributes. Spend them now?

I dropped them into intelligence to help Investigation and nature.

One of the following Feats maybe acquired:

Initiative

Point-Blank Shot

Increased Critical Range-Short Sword

I chose Pointblank shot

Fighting style??

Archer (Small increase bonus to attack)

Defense (slight increase to armor class in a defensive stance)

Dueling (small increase to single weapon damage with no shield)

Dual Wield (Wield a weapon in each hand and gain damage bonus from governing stat with off-hand weapon.)

Well damn, guess I will take Dual Wield and what's this?

Archetype

Hunter

Beast Master

Hmmm. I remember these. I had wanted Beast Master, but there was nothing in the area of the castle that would do. Now that we are in the wilderness though. Finally, there was one more choice.

Group

Add to group. Available members:

Rhianna Korak

Fighter-3 Profession-None

Race-Human

Background-Nobility

Health: 39

Armor Class: 16

Initiative: 3

Proficiency: 2

_____________________________

Strength: 12

Dexterity: 18

Constitution: 16

Intelligence: 15

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 17

Comeliness: 20

__________________

Skill

History-4

Persuasion-5

Perception-4

Intimidation-5

_____________________

Feats

Back Slash (Powerful Attack, increased chance for critical)

Luck (increased chance to success)

Surprise Strike (ignores natural ability to dodge and deals extra damage)

Light Armor

Medium Armor

Heavy Armor

Shield

Simple weapons

Martial Weapons

___________________

Fighting Style

Dueling (Fighting with a single weapon and no shield increases the damage of the weapon attack)

__________________

Archetype

Eldritch Knight

Warrior that can cast limited amount of Mage Spells

Bonded Weapon (wielder can not be disarmed. Weapon may be summoned to wielder's hand instantaneously. May bond up to two weapons)

__________________

Spells

Cantrips

Blade Ward

Eldritch Blast

Prestidigitation

1st Level

Shield

Chaos Bolt

Find Familiar

So, I added her to the group.

/All beneficial spells affect entire group. Group synergy bonus to combat. Group uses highest perception when detecting enemies. As group leader you may assess each party member.

Now that will come in handy. My attention was drawn back to the real world as Rhianna started moving back to the camp. She was so beautiful. Then I noticed that the cold water had affected her and her lovely nipples had extended from her body. Her blonde hair fell about her shoulders, her breasts were large and firm for a girl, no woman her age. Her waist was narrow and her hips wide, not a bit of fat on her, but not frail either. The hair on her pubis was downy and almost invisible. The lips of her Mound of TRESE extended slightly. Her legs were long and lean. What man would not desire her. But her beauty was not all she was.

She cared about the citizens, which I saw when we walked through the city. She was kind, she played with the urchins, everyone loved and respected her. She was more than I, a lowly ranger and vagabond deserved. I would serve her and even give my life for her. Though I could not expect my feelings to be returned, I have loved her since the day I saw her.

Sighing, I grabbed a blanket from the behind the saddle on the ground and held it out to her. She blushed and took it. Holding it around her shoulders I guided her to the bedroll and assisted her in sitting down. I placed her clothes next to her and moved back to the campfire, my back to her and it. I would talk to her later about her status.

****************

Rhianna-

I couldn't help it. To see him striding in after killing those two, disgusting, evil brutes. When he saw me, he rushed over and dragged the dead or off of me. I finally burst out crying. He lifted me up like a child and I threw my arms around his neck. Burying my face in his shoulder. The pain was unbearable, my punctured breast, my abused bottom. Their gross ejaculate and more than likely my blood dripping from it.

I could hear him saying a soft prayer. Soon a warmth infused my body. I could feel the pain recede. My breast and bottom were pain free. if only the mind could be healed as well. He made me feel safe and secure. He sat down and I was getting closer to composing myself. He tried to move away, but I held him tighter. I did not want him to go. It felt so good, being held by him. Soon I was composed and I looked up at him.

He tried to apologize, but he didn't need to. I understood. I knew if he was able, he would come for me. Did I wish he had arrived before they had befouled me? Of course. I am just glad he arrived before they dragged me off to their camp or den. Even without the ability to speak their language, I could tell that when they found out I was pure, they were saving that for someone or something else. I shuddered at that thought.

Imagine though, here I sit, on his lap, naked. By TRESE I wanted to be naked with him, but not like this. He helped me up and suggested I bathe while he acquired fresh clothes. At first, I was afraid. Into the water alone! He comforted me and told me he would be right there watching over me. I blushed but, in this light, he probably did not notice. He was trying not to notice my naked form. How could I not love him?

I entered the cool waters and waded to the deepest part. It came up to my waist and further soothed my ravaged parts. I used my hands to cleanse my innards the best I could. Then I knelt in the water to allow the coolness to sooth my breasts. I watched him sitting there, guarding me. He was strong, handsome, respectful, what more could a woman ask for?

Though my purity was intact, I had no desire for someone or something to take it from me. I wanted to give it to someone I loved. Looking at him now though. I knew he would not comfort me in that way on his own initiative. I would have to initiate it. I wanted to, I needed to. It would be my, choice to give it up.

I walked out of the brook, allowing him to see me. I moved slowly, hiding nothing of myself. Drawing on the teaching of TRESE. Mother had prepared me for this day. My body was mine. I shared it with who I wanted. Men like Warrick, creatures like the orcs, they might use, but they could never own it. It is mine and at this time, and all times in the future, I wanted to share it with Jhary.

He approached me with a blanket and I have no idea why, but I blushed. Wrapping it around me, he took me by the shoulders and guided me to the bedroll. Helping me sit, he lay my clothes next to me and moved to the campfire.

"Jhary..." I said softly.

He turned to me. I stood up and dropped the blanket. He started to turn away.

"Please don't."

He slowly turned back and I held my hand out to him. He sat there staring at me. I swear he was fighting against me. Finally, he stood up and moved towards me.

"This in dangerous Princess. Should something come upon us..." I cut him off with a kiss.

He removed his armor. Don't believe what anyone says, you can not strip armor off quickly, not even leathers. It was however, arousing to behold. I wanted him so badly, but could only watch as he slowly undid buckle and strap. I felt myself drooling from both sets of lips. When the torso armor finally came off, his muscular body was finally revealed to me. It was so enticing. Even more so than when I spied on him in the castle. The firelight flickered over his body, casting shadows randomly across his flesh.

He moved to his leggings and started the same procedure. While I waited in anticipation. His long dark hair, as always, pulled back in a pony tail. His violet eyes seemed to glow in the firelight. He was quick and lithe. I had seen him rutting with Millicent, I wondered what he would be like with me. My hand, of its own accord, slid down my stomach, through my soft pubis hairs and reached my Mound of TRESE. I could feel my engorged clit and the slickness of my folds. His buckles were undone and he just stared at me. By all the Gods, don't tease! Reveal yourself to me!

As if he heard me, he removed his leathers. As I admired him in the fire light, I started to notice things. He had scars. Healing magic left no scars. What were these? Then, my attention was drawn to his groin. Up close it was... magnificent. Unlike the orcs', it wasn't frightening to behold. Though truth be told, if I had not encountered the orcs, his tool would have scared me to death, like theirs had.

Admittedly I had small hands, but even so, if I had three hands, I could not cover him entirely. I would still need two finger widths to encompass him. I have no idea if I could even close my hands around his girth. Oh TRESE! Its still growing! He walked towards me slowly, His member bouncing with each step.

Soon he was right before me. He was just standing there. His member almost touching me and I could still feel the heat radiating from it. Why was he just standing there? I looked up at him and could not read his face. I placed a hand on his chest and he flinched. I started to remove my hand but he reached up and held in place. Then I reached with my other hand and grasped his member. He flinched again, but this time I recognized that he was surprised and aroused about what we were doing.

I slid my hand up his chest and to the back of his neck. As I pulled him down, I got up on the tips of my toes and kissed him softly on the mouth. He returned the kiss tentatively. He was like a colt, skittish. That should have been me. Except I understood. I was his princess, his charge. Friendship was one thing; this was a whole other matter.

I kissed him harder, biting his lower lip, just hard enough to not draw blood. His tongue parted my lips and dueled with my own. I felt his hand on the back of my head as he pressed us together more firmly and his tongue ravaged my mouth. He WAS strong, and passionate. Then his other hand was between my legs, I felt a finger playing with my nether lips as the palm of his hand crushed my clit.

My moan filled his mouth as I started stroking his long member. It was hard and hot and so warm. So warm. He broke the kiss and I looked into his eyes. Mother had told of this look. Fire in them, their passions stoked so high that they would be consumed by lust. She taught me skills that could dampen the flames into a more controlled smoldering. However, to my detriment, I forgot them. His flames drew me in, I wanted to bask in his heat. I would be consumed completely. All I could do was pray to TRESE that I would enjoy this.

**Little sister. Give in to the healing flames**

What? What was that? Did I really hear TRESE? I felt his hands on my shoulders and he was pushing down gently. I was soon on my knees before him. I looked wide eyed as his tool. This was different. To see it so close. To feel the heat against my face. I looked up at him. His eyes bored into mine. It was not a passive face, it was stern, commanding, but not in an evil way. It was base desire.

I opened my mouth and my eyes went to it. I put a hand on the base and held it steady as I took the crown between my lips. I almost could not fit it in my mouth. His hand took me by the chin and tilted me up so I was looking at him. He pushed slowly into my mouth and I used my tongue to stimulate him, swirling it around his crown and then his shaft was in my mouth.

Both hands now on my head, he pulled me gently towards him. I placed my hands on his thighs, to try and restrict the motion. This time it was fainter, but I though I heard someone say, let go.

So, I let go, trusting him not to hurt me. He pulled me onto his shaft slowly. I felt him entering me. Pressing against my throat. I swallowed as he pushed further. I soon felt his crown pop past the entrance of my throat. I kept swallowing, trying to breathe through my nose. When I thought, I was going to pass out, he pulled back, letting me breathe. Then he pushed forward again. This kept up, slowly in, slowly out, until I could do without discomfort. It was about his pleasure, that is sure, but it was also about mine. For I found that I was highly aroused. He pulled my head all the way off of his member and looked down at me.

He put his hands on the front of my shoulder and pushed me back. Soon I was on my back, my legs were splayed wide. Kneeling between my legs he snaked his hands under my back and lifted me slightly. Bending down, his face approached the breast that the orc had savaged. Oh TRESE!!! He kissed it softly, all around the flesh of my breasts. I though I was aroused before, but he was taking the pain and humiliation of the orc's attention and replacing it with tenderness and mayhap even love?

He even licked my flesh raising goosebumps all over my body, even my clit felt like he was rubbing it, but he was no where near it. Finally, he latched his lips on my nipple and gently sucked at it. Oh, how wonderful it felt. I felt a heat run through my body, from my nipple down to my womb. My legs started to shake, my body vibrating, lights were exploding my head. I heard someone scream. It was so loud. I was afraid we were under attack, but it was me. I was screaming! I never knew it could feel this good!

Then he stopped. Why did he stop? I could not speak to ask him. Did I do something wrong? OH! He was between my legs still, but he had the backs of my thighs in each hand and was lifting me up. I felt something thick and spongy pressing against my nether lips! OH! YES! I give it freely! Take me my love! He entered me so slowly, so slowly. I felt him press against my maiden head.

It was a bit painful and then he moved back. What was he doing? Then suddenly there was a sharp pain. He pulled me up to him my head against his shoulder. Buried deep inside me, oh how it hurt. I bit his shoulder to take my mind off of the pain.

Soon he was pulling out and then pushing. The pain turned to soreness as he kept this rhythm up. I felt the pain and soreness recede until the pleasure started. His thrusts continued and he lay me on my back once again. His hands to the sides of my shoulders. My legs, now wrapped around his waist. His thrust increasing in urgency. My womb was oozing for him. I could hear the squelching over his and my groans and moans.

I could feel the heat building in my loins again, this time it spread outward, enveloping my body, I throw my arms around his neck and pulled myself up and I felt the heat burst from my body, again the stars burst in my head. I screamed again, ululating over and over. Then I collapsed. A feeling of peace suffused my body and mind. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

********************