The Fucking Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and went back to the cage. I dismounted and was surprised it did not quite work as expected. I could, however, remove the broken pieces and they could exit through the door. They stumble out and fell to the ground. I handed each a flask of water and the bag with the food.

"I will be right back."

I moved to the big tent. The Wargs were being picked up and taken high in the air and then dropped. Ar' er tor was very efficient. I picked up speed and ran into the tent. Jhary had a look of consternation on his face as two orcs were standing there staring from him to me. Well, isn't this just fun.

******************

Jhary-

Sigh, and there she was. I told her to stay with Ar' er tor. Fuck. I lunged at the orc in front of me with the longsword and slashed with the short sword. I guess luck was with me, because the longsword cut through the orc's armor making way for my short sword to puncture through the armor and its chest. A look of surprise came over the orc. I thought it dead until it backhanded me with its saber.

Fuck that hurt. It caught me across the chest and that would scar, healing magic or not. Or at least that was how it felt. It spun me away and I ended up on one knee. I shook my head to try and clear it. Then I hear a angry yell and turned towards it. There was Rhianna, looking so beautiful even angry. It was almost like there was a wind blowing through her hair.

She flung her left hand before her and a purple ball of flame shot from her hand. It hit the orc that had struck me. Blasting it off of its feet, it actually flew backwards a couple of feet and landed in the fire. Now there was a roar of agony. The second orc was trying to figure out who to attack when it decided on Rhianna and flung its spear at the spell caster. It was a powerful throw and then a shield shimmered into being in front of her. The spear bounced off of it and I leapt at the orc that threw the spear. I had enough sense to at least get one attack in and was rewarded with a critical, as its left arm was severed.

/Learned Leap Attack

Nice. I was able to turn around and see another bolt from Rhianna strike the burning orc. It stopped roaring and moving. I felt this was a good time to fall, well, it seemed like a good time, so I collapsed.

*****************

Rhianna-

I could only stand there as I watched Jhary attack the orc in front of him. He was amazing the slash followed by the thrust, I was sure the orc would fall. Then, in slow motion, I watched as the orc, with a backhand strike, cut him across the chest. The strike sent him backwards and I watched him fall and something snapped in me.

I had spells! I could hurt it! I would! I thrust my left hand forward, palm out and summoned an Eldritch Blast. The power flew from my hand and slammed into the orc. I watched as it flew backwards and landed in the fire. I felt glee as I watched it burn.

Something drew my attention to the other orc, I watched as it threw a spear at me. I summoned up another spell, shield. Again, throwing my hand before me, a shimmering shield appeared between me and the spear. It bounced off of the shield. I was relieved.

Movement caught my eye, Jhary leapt, at least twenty paces and lashed out with his longsword. He severed its left arm. I sent another Eldritch Blast at the one in the fire. Just in case. I turned back to Jhary and I saw him fall. By TRESE!

I rushed to his side. The wound on his chest looked bad. I stripped his armor off. It took a bit, in that time the two women from the cage had arrived.

"Please, help me find something to aid him."

The elf approached me and knelt beside me.

"I am a cleric of VAINAE, Goddess of Light and Life. I may be able to heal him."

I nodded to her and paid no attention to the Halfling. Soon a bright glow enveloped her hands and it spread to Jhary's body. I watched as the wound closed. The bruising I had not noticed until it started to heal, had been fairly serious as well.

I lay my head on his chest, tears of joy pooling on his chest. A hand lay on my head and I heard him say "I am here." I could tell it took a lot out of him to speak, even though he had been healed.

"Avena! I found our gear! And so many other neat things!"

I looked up and saw the halfling standing next to an open chest. I was surprised as she walked towards us with a few vials in her hands.

"I think these are healing potions. Oh, I see you don't need them. Glad you are able to heal again. Come with me while he rests, you gotta check this out."

I folded his armor and placed it under his head. He should be fine for a few moments. When I came to the chest, it really was not all that big, but it held their equipment. They pulled out backpacks, armor, weapons, belts with pouches and what was left was very impressive. There were loose coins, mostly Marks, some silver Talons and Gold Crowns. The coin of the realms are copper Pence, 50 Pence equals 1 silver Talon, 10 Talons equal 1 mark and 50 Marks equal 1 crown. A servant at the castle earns 2 talons a month. So this is definitely a treasure and had to be taken from wealthy merchants and outlying nobles.

They wanted to divide it 4 ways, but I told them if they really wanted to divide it, it would just be three ways, but honestly, they could have it all.

I mean, they healed my love. In the end, we split it three ways. They were thanking us for freeing them.

"What are you plans now?" I asked them.

"We are just happy to be free." Avena replied.

I could not help but watch as she got dressed. She was very pretty. But then, elves were all beautiful. Her form was pleasing to the eye, she was near my height, maybe a couple of inches taller. Her long black hair was pulled back now. Her golden eyes, seemed almost mystical. Her neck was slender and her skin had that tan look of someone who lived out in the sun all the time. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but not by much.

Her narrow waist and slightly wider hips, made her someone that most men would chase. Her long slender legs were beautiful and her Mound of TRESE, oh, I can't believe how warm it made me feel. Sparse black hair matched the hair on her head. She was truly a wonder to behold. Then she caught me looking and I blushed. Turning away, I met the eyes of the halfling.

She looked at me and posed, actually posed!

"Well, you drank Avena in with your eyes, how about me?"

Caught out, I composed myself and put on a regal bearing.

"Hmm, your light brown hair, is full and after bathing will probably be very becoming. Especially with its length, it will frame your lovely face perfectly. Your azure eyes would make all men and most women, want to stare into them forever. Your pouty lips are definitely kissable. For your height, your breasts are perfect and your figure, is curvy and desirable. I am surprised your mound of TRESE is bare though and your feet are dainty and the hair just makes them even more so. All-in-all. I may blindfold Jhary for as long as you travel with us."

Avena started giggling, which set me off and the poor halfling had not been expecting that from me. She stepped forward and bowed to me.

"My name is Pervincae and I have to say. I like you." She smiled up at me.

Then she looked at Avena. "Maybe we should hold off dressing, you know, just to see what Jhary thinks. Before he is blindfolded for the journey."

I blushed. I had no notion of what to say. If I approved of this action, it would show I didn't mind. I would, however be jealous. If I disapproved, I would be seen a petty and jealous, and would cause problems between us, much like when Jhary and I recently met.

"Pervincae, don't tease her. Can't you see she is in love?"

"Aww yer no fun Avena. Yeah, she is, but come on, he looks tasty."

"I don't believe she is the type to share."

"SHARE!"

Oh damn, I didn't mean to yell. I heard him moving around.

"Well ladies, don't let interrupt. What are we sharing?"

I buried my head in my hands and felt warmth suffuse my face. What more indignities would I be forced to suffer?

To be continued...