The Fucking Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jhary-

May the gods forgive me. I had lain with the Princess. Should the King find out, I was surely dead. I love her though. I could not resist her, even though she had suffered greatly at the hands of the orcs, she still wanted me. I felt a presence as we coupled, it might have been TRESE. Sometimes, it said, that she visits couples and blesses their union. It would be presumptuous of me to believe that is what happened.

I looked own on her as she slept. Rhianna looked so peaceful. She was so innocent, even after this day, one could see the innocence. I just hope that she recovered from this day. That she would become stronger. If she didn't, I don't think there are enough orcs in the world to quench my thirst for revenge. I was her champion out of duty, but now, now I am her champion out of love. Ah, that fucking princess. I could not help but chuckle.

Gathering my armor, I dressed. I searched through the orcs' gear. Their armor was serviceable but not any quality for sale. Their weapons, for the most part were also junk, but there was one, a longsword, it was of the finest workmanship. Obviously taken from some adventurer. The sheath was fine quality also. I added it to my weapon belt. The longsword I could draw from the left-hand side and short sword from the right.

Might as well take advantage of the dual-wield. I dragged the bodies far away from the camp, then I found the one I had killed and carried it to where I had dumped the others. I heard a clinking when I dropped it. Searching I found a pouch with Marks in it. Hmm, where did they get these? Had to be a noble, probably a minor noble near the border.

I went back to the camp and checked on Rhianna; she was still sleeping. I sat on the over hang and watched over her. Soon the sun was rising and surprisingly, Rhianna rose with it. I looked down as she stepped out from under the overhand.

"Good morning your highness."

"Oh, my... don't do that. I was worried when you weren't there, though I knew you couldn't have gone far. You just scared me with your good morning."

I frowned. "I am sorry Rhianna. I didn't mean to make your worry, but this was the best place to keep watch."

"That's okay. How are we doing on rations... last night... well, it made me hungry..." she blushed, deeply.

I leapt down, next to her and went to the nearly empty pack. I pulled out some salted ham, some not so moldy cheese, some grazer meat and tore off some bread from the loaf. I handed it all to her and saw her wince, but then she took it.

"We are going to have to keep an eye out for some grazers. We'll also refill our flasks here."

I looked around worriedly. Grabbing our packs, I stowed them on the horses. Rolling our bedrolls and blankets. I broke camp.

"Something is bothering you." She said.

"The orcs. What they were carrying." I tapped the longsword and the coin pouch. "This came from someone in the kingdom. No peasant farmer had items like this. Had to be a minor noble. They could be out there somewhere. Unless we come across them though, we can't go looking for them. I need to get you to the Elfs."

"I understand, I don't really want to encounter any more orcs. That being said, if we can help someone escape from them, we have to do something."

She was brave and caring. She would make a good Queen someday. I would not go out of our way to discover the orcs, but if there was evidence of their camp, I would keep my eye out. The good thing was they preferred the night so there would be few lookouts or scouts. After we finished eating, we mounted and continued towards the Dark Forest.

We had been travelling for about half a day when I saw something in the tall grass, possibly three hundred paces to the right. I dismounted and handed the reigns to Rhianna. She took them hesitantly.

"I will be right back. If I signal you all clear, you can approach."

I turned, activated my boots and moved stealthily towards whatever it was. As soon as I came close to it, I realized it was a giant raptor. The head alone was the size of one of our horses. It could have been dead, but it twitched. I saw two arrows in it and its right wing looked broken.

*Who are you*

I stopped and looked around. Trying to see who was talking to me.

*You smell of elf and feel like ranger, how do you not know who I am*

*Forgive me, I now realize, it is my Beastmaster ability. I am a half-elf, now I think I can help you, but you must stay still*

*Ranger if you can get me into the skies again, I would be forever grateful*

*I need to remove the arrows before I can heal you. I will also need move your wing bones so they don't heal wrong*

*Do your best ranger and I will do mine*

I thought about which would hurt less and decided to remove the arrows. Placing my hand on the body of the raptor, I rubbed my hand and spoke soothingly and pulled the first arrow out quickly. Surprisingly, it didn't attack me with its talons nor its beak. One down one to go. Again, rubbing it and soothing it, this time I wasted no time and pulled it free before it could anticipate the removal.

"One more... ssshhhh... last one and then healing..."

I could not comfort it like before, I could only sooth it with words, I needed both hands to work the wing bone. This one would hurt like nothing else. I would have to be ready to dodge the talons and beak. I said a prayer to the earth mother and brought the separated bones back together. The screech from the raptor knocked me from my feet. It rose above me, wings spread. Even though I could be near to my death, the creature looked magnificent.

It stopped its screeching and I could hear the sound of hoofbeats. I jumped to my feet and waved Rhianna off. The horses slowed and she stopped some fifty paces away. The reigns of my horse wrapped around the pommel of her saddle. She looked at me and I nodded to her. Moving back to the majestic raptor I held up my hands.

*May I heal you now, or do you require a moment to relax*

*You may approach ranger*

I stepped up to the raptor and lay my hands upon it. Praying to the earth mother, I sacrificed a higher-level spell slot to increase the power of my healing. A glow surrounded my hands and enveloped the magnificent creature. Looking at it, the arrow wounds were gone, but the wing still looked wrong. Once more I beseeched the earth mother to aid me in the healing of her child. The glow enveloped both of us and I watched at the bones lined up perfectly and knitted together.

*How does that feel*

I watched as it stretched its wings and flapped them hard. Amazed as it rose into the air, higher and higher it soared. Circling above us, I was awestruck, then it pulled its wings in and dove, at the last minute extending its wings and landing in front of me.

*Much better ranger. My name is Ar' er tor"

*My name is Jhary*

I bowed to Ar' er tor.

*I owe you my life and the skies again. Let us share the land and skies together. Is the female your mate*

*I thank you Ar' er tor. I too wish to share the land and the skies together*

/You have gained a Companion Creature. Ar' er tor has been added to your group. At will you may view the world through his eyes. He may also be used as a mount; no saddle is required and you can not fall off unless in combat. As long as Ar' er tor is your companion, he has maximum health, gains proficiency comparable to your level and may converse with other group members.

_______________________

Name-Ar' er tor

Class-Monster 8 Profession-None

Race-Giant Raptor

Background-none

________________________

Health-88

Armor Class-14

Initiative-4

Proficiency-3

_________________________

Strength- 16

Dexterity-20

Constitution- 14

Intelligence-12

Wisdom-16

Charisma-n/a

Comeliness-n/a

___________________

Skills

Perception-6

___________________

Feats

Beak Attack

Talon Attack

Dive Attack

Keen Sight

___________________

*And no, the female is not my mate. Her name is Rhianna*

I looked over at her and her eyes were wide.

"I heard you! Mate! What?!"

"Relax Rhianna, he was asking if you were my mate. So, I told him no. We are not married."

*Jhary, the female seems upset*

*Yes, well, I will ask her forgiveness later. Who did this to you*

*Orcs. While I was circling, I saw their camp in the distance*

Jhary turned toward Ar' er tor and was surprised to see he seemed larger and even more impressive. His feathers were lustrous, his colors were more vivid and his eyes seemed to glow.

*If you would be so kind as to lead us to the camp and let me scout it through your eyes*

*Very well, Jhary. Follow me*

I followed him, with Rhianna behind me. I do not believe she was actually angry, but I would talk to her about it later. From the view through Ar' er tor's eyes, we looked to be a half mile from the camp. When we were a quarter mile away, I pulled us to a halt. It looked as if there were one large tent and five smaller ones. There was a pen with seven large wolves, probably Wargs. Off to one side of the camp, there was a large wooded cage, it looked like there were two, maybe three bodies.

*Please come down and keep Rhianna safe*

*I will protect the female. Should you need us just ask*

"Jhary, be careful. I should have said this sooner, but I will not stop saying it. I love you. One day you will be my mate." She blushed at that and I felt my blush fill my face.

She smiled at that, and I knew, I would have to keep myself safe or she would do something foolish, like try to save me. I sighed.

Removing my bow and notching and arrow I moved forward. I could see the camp getting closer and there was movement near me. Crouching down, I let the tall grass conceal me and slowed my speed to make less noise as my armor brushed against the grass. I beseeched the earth mother to enshroud me within a globe of silence, so I could sneak up on the orcs.

I used Aim and Pointblank shot and lined the shot up. I took a breath and then released it slowly, just before the last breath left, I released the arrow. It flew true and took the orc under his jaw and through his neck.

I moved up to it and examined it. No ranged weapon. That did not make sense. I worked my way around the camp to the next sentry. Another shot and it went down too.

/You have learned Sniper. The ranged version of Backstab

Nice, even more damage now. Between Favored Enemy- Orc and Sniper, this would be much easier. Two more sentries. It was easy, too easy and I still had the cage to check out. Those Wargs were not meant for the sentries, and the scouts from last night. There had to be a leader and six Warg riders. I moved over to the cage. I did not have much longer with the silence spell. As I neared the cage, I saw three bodies. What looked like a human male, an elfin female and a child. I approached the door of the cage. There was a heavy, metal lock. I needed a key. I sighed and moved to the nearest tent.

It was empty, just a bunch of straw. I moved to the other small tents and all the same. They must be used by the scouts and the sentries. So, that left the big tent. Shaking my head, I moved towards the entry way. I peeked through the flaps. Fuck. Good news and bad news. There were five huge orcs, but, they looked to be passed out drunk.

Now I had to figure out what I was going to do. The leader probably had the key. I could not cast silence again, until the previous spell wore off. I had to speak to cast it. Alright, time to do this. I moved along the side of the tent until I was behind the leader. Shit, shit, shit. I knew it might be foolish, hell even stupid but I could not let these creatures run loose. I drew both of my swords, standing behind the huge orc I slashed with the longsword at the back of its neck and followed through with a stab to the throat. Just like that, it died and then, I realized I heard it hit the ground.

I looked up. One of the other orcs moved, but didn't wake up. I exhaled softly. I dropped the silenced inside the tent this time instead of on myself. I hope luck favors me.

*Would it be asking too much for you to dispatch the Wargs outside the tent*

*I will let the female...yes, of course, Rhianna know*

*Do not let her come to harm*

*You are in more danger than she*

I moved to the next one. This should be easy. I need to stop thinking or saying that. I sliced my sword at it, just as it rolled over and my blade scrapped across its armor. My follow through did the same thing. Its eyes shot open and fuck me, it sprang to its feet and drew a fucking ugly looking mace.

I stepped back and we appraised each other. I kept hoping it wouldn't wake another of its war band. Its mouth opened and its eyes went wide. It turned to kick the nearest sleeping orc. As it kicked, I lunged at it. Its foot hit the sleeping orc and it turned and blocked my strike with its mace.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I brought the short sword up and slashed across its forearm. The wound was deep, but it did not drop the mace. Swinging the mace in a backhanded maneuver, I almost got out of the way, still it struck me across the shoulder, forcing me to drop the short sword.

Okay, gotta focus. three more left, only two awake. I got this. I took the longsword in two hands and attacked. I hoped he parried this, because that would leave him open for a follow up. Sure enough, it parried, giving me momentum to spin almost all the way around and bringing my sword even with its neck. The other orc became aware at the same time its cohort's head fell in its lap.

As it was trying to make sense of what was going on, I picked up my fallen sword and rushed it, finishing the move with a well-placed kick to its head. Ah, Fuck! It fell onto the orc next to it. Can I please catch a break! Who am I kidding, the universe is giving me way too much luck as it is.

As I recovered, both my opponents were climbing to their feet. One grabbed a spear, the other had a wicked looking saber. If I could keep them from being able to attack me at the same time, this would be much better. Well, what do you know? Only one is going to attack me, the other is going to wake the last orc. How much worse can this get?

********************

Rhianna-

Morning light on my face woke from a restful slumber. As my eyes opened, I looked for Jhary, had last night really happened? It was wonderful, better than I had imagined and it helped me realize that though what happened, happened, something wonderful could replace it. I sat up and looked around. He was not here. I found my clothes and dressed. I stepped out from under the overhand and was startled when that evil man said good morning. Chastising him for scaring me half to death, glared at him for a moment.

At least he apologized for startling me and for not being there when I woke. I was not really mad at him, so I told him I understood. Then we set about eating a meager breakfast. We packed up, I noticed he was worried. He told me that the creatures had coin and a weapon that could only have come from a minor noble.

They were raiding outlying noble houses and estates.

We agreed that going off and searching for the orcs would not be smart, but if we came across them, we would do something. So we mounted and headed towards the forest. Three more days should see us to the forest's edge, then three more after that.

It was a few hours later that we came across something large laying in the tall grass. Jhary dismounted and handed me the reigns to his horse. He stated he would signal when it was safe to approach.

I watched him move forward. Soon he was abreast to whatever it was. Moments later there was a loud screech, then it stopped. I urged my mount to move forward, slowly. Then there was another screech and something... HUGE stood up and spread its wings. Then it seemed to collapse. As I neared it, Jhary stood up and waved me back. I slowed and stopped not far from them. It was frightening and yet amazing. Full of fierce beauty.

I watched as Jhary placed his hands near two wounds on its breast. A warm glow surrounded his hands and suffused the body of his patient. I watched in awe as he channeled healing magic into the creature. I had seen my mother do this, but she is the High-Priestess of TRESE. I had no idea that Jhary had the power. I mean, he might have last night, but I don't remember it all that well.

Then he approached the worst looking wound, the bones were set, but not perfectly. He lay his hands on the spot, the creature seemed to flinch away, but Jhary just spoke soothingly and a glow suffused his whole body and it spread to the wing.

My Jhary, a man of many skills and talents. The creature burst up and into the sky, so quick that it was soaring high enough in the sky that it was a mere speck. I watched it circle, I felt my heart soar with it. Then it plummeted to the ground. As it got closer, I could see its wings tight against its body and I feared it would crash. My heart was in my throat until, what seemed like the last moment, it spread its wings and landed softly in front of Jhary.

I stood flabbergasted. Mate? Was I his mate?! Wait, I could hear this Giant Raptor in my head. I even knew its name: Ar' er tor. We were a group now and it was Jhary's companion. Jhary told it we weren't married, as if that was what I was upset about. He should have told him we were mates. Was what we did last night meaningless to him?! Was I nothing more that Millicent to him? Great and Ar' er tor could read my emotions. MEN!

All the things I have been taught in the castle, and I have learned more interesting things out in the world in less than a week. It seems the orcs are nearby. Jhary wants to investigate. I agreed, so off we go. Ar' er tor lead the way. To watch him soar was awe inspiring. Soon Jhary held up his hands. We were near the camp.

Ar' er tor told Jhary he would protect me. That was nice. Okay, maybe it really was. With Jhary actually wanting to go into the camp, I could not let him go without telling him how I feel. Even though he did not say it back. The look on his face and the blush spoke loudly. Goddess TRESE, bring him back to me, so I can hear those words from him.

I watched him go. Ar' er tor stood on the ground next to me, the horses only a little skittish around the Raptor.

*Is he a good hunter, this male of yours*

*Yes, he is. A warrior, a hunter and a healer. I am blessed to have him in my life*

*I agree. He seems honorable. Someday I hope to find my mate. Have a large family*

*Did you have many brothers and sisters*

*My predecessors had many eggs. I had many brothers and half again as many sisters. There is just me now. There are not many of my kind any more. I was looking for a mate when I was injured by the orcs*

*Where were you going*

*There is a forest near here. Many Elfs make their home there*

*We head there as well*

We both became silent after that. I stared at the camp, though it was far away, I thought through force of will, I would be able to see what was going on. I could not wait any longer and I kneed my horse forward.

*Wait here*

*I can wait no longer. Follow if you mean to keep me safe*

*Like my sisters, you lack patience*

He lifted off and circled above me. I moved forward slowly. As I neared the camp, I saw a dead sentry. I moved into the camp itself and saw a large cage. There were forms moving in it. I rode closer. There was an Elf and a Halfling. Both were female, behind them on the ground was a human.

I dismounted and walked up to them. They were nude and dirty. The human looked dead. Anger flared in me. I walked to the door of the cage and saw the large lock. I know Jhary had to be looking for the key. I took some rope from the saddle and tied it to the wooden door. Taking the other end and wrapping it around the pommel of my saddle, I then sprang into the saddle. I walked my horse to where I could spring away from the cage and into the open easily. Slapping the horse with the flat of my blade, it sprang forward and there was a loud cracking sound as the door shattered.