The Fucking Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
Jhary's relationship becomes complicated, arrival at elfs.
12.9k words
4.74
4.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know some folks have issues with the status info. This should be the last chapter with more than one. Should only get one when a new party member is added to the group. Other than that, I am amazed at how well this story is being received and I hope I keep entertaining all of you as much with future chapters. I am toying with the idea of giving Warrick's point of view in future chapters. If that is something you want to see, let me know. This chapter has no Non-Con, but there is some lesbian play and masturbation. There is even the start of a Harem aspect. I am having a fun time writing this, as you can probably guess as i have put three chapters out in a bit under two weeks. So, now, without any further ado... the story

**************************************

Jhary- Male Half-elf Ranger

Rhianna- Female Human Fighter

Ar' er tor- Giant Raptor

Avena- Female Elf Cleric of VAINAE

Pervincae- Female Halfling Rogue

Gods

TRESE- Goddess of Love and Lust

VAINAE- Goddess of Light and Life

*****************

Jhary-

I lay there, trying to get the cobwebs out of my head. The women were talking, but all I could hear was muffled conversation. After a few moments though, sounds became clearer and then I heard Rhianna yell, Share!

"Well ladies, don't let me interrupt. What are we sharing?"

All three became very, nervous? Embarrassed? Well at least Rhianna was embarrassed, she hid her head in her hands. I slowly pushed myself up, and when she noticed, Rhianna came running over to me. There was something off, something I could not put my finger on.

Then I noticed movement, and the elf was naked, she was getting dressed, but she was naked. Also, what I took for a child in the cage, was actually a female halfling. A very sexy halfling, and then Rhianna had me in her arms. I ignored the other women as my attention was taken up with this lovely young woman was kissing me over and over.

*I am pleased your female is no longer upset with you. All the Wargs have been taken care of*

*Thank you. We need to find a place to rest closer towards the elfin lands*

*I will endeavor to find something. Yes, I am sorry, Rhianna, not female*

I chuckled, he could talk with both of us, but we could not talk to anyone but him. I looked around the tent. There were some bedrolls we could salvage and maybe we could find some acceptable food. Our speed will be slowed, riding double, but there was nothing to do about that. Rhianna introduced Avena and Pervincae.

"Rhianna, we need to grab anything useful, preferably food."

"We found their gear and a wealth of coin. I am sure we can come up with something edible." Rhianna answered.

"Jhary, we have food in our packs, hard tack, it doesn't spoil. It's tastes like the scrapings from the stew pot, but it is food. We also have our bedrolls." Avena said.

"Do you have enough rations for all of us for..." I did a mental calculation. "Seven days riding double."

"If you can hunt some, then yes." Avena answered.

I walked over to the leader. Looks like he had been picked clean. I shrugged. Leaving the tent, I found our horses waiting for us. I looked over at the Warg pen and saw it was empty. I wondered where they went.

Rhianna mounted her horse and I mounted mine. About that time Avena and Pervincae exited the tent, their backpacks packed full. Rhianna and I had ours hanging off one of the saddlebags.

"Ladies, hang your backpacks off the saddlebags and one of you can ride with me and the other with Rhianna."

They did as they were instructed, and then looked at each other. Whispered amongst each other and flipped a coin. I have no idea who won, but Avena walked up to me and I pulled her up and she sat behind me. Her arms wrapped around my waist and her face pressed against my neck. I could have sworn I could feel her breasts against my back, but no, I was wearing armor and so was she. Pervincae was pulled up in front of Rhianna, less of a chance of her falling off.

We set out at a trot to spare the horses from tiring too quickly. We moved across the barrens, everyone keeping alert. After a couple of hours, I signaled a stop. Everyone needed to rest from the doubling. I called on the earth mother to allow me to remove the fatigue from the horses. Soon they were their spirited selves again. I removed the saddles, saddlebags and saddle blankets. I then wiped the sweat from their bodies and let them rest without the gear on them. There was a pool nearby, and the day was hot.

*Ar' er tor, would you mind circling our camp while we eat and clean off in the pool*

*Not at all Jhary. It takes no energy to glide in these winds*

*Thank you*

"Jhary, what did you ask him? It is difficult when I can only hear half of the conversation."

I chuckled. "He is going to watch while we eat, and I figured we could clean off in the pond."

The ladies perked up at that and before I could say anything more, Rhianna stared in shock as the other two removed armor and clothing and ran to the pool. I smiled at her.

"Are you sure you don't want to get there before the water is all dirty?"

She blushed, thought about it and stripped off her clothes. She sprinted to the pond and jumped in. I sat and ate, listening to the laughter. They had been through so much. If the orcs had abused Rhianna in just a few hours. How horrible must the other two have had it, with a whole raiding party of orcs? They deserved their privacy.

*Did you see a good place to encamp*

*Yes, there is a stream and a large stand of stones. I believe it will satisfy your requirements*

*Thank you*

I have no idea how much time passed, but I roused from my reverie by the sounds of three softly giggling young women.

"Okay, Jhary, your turn." Rhianna said.

Sadly, they were already dressed. I stood up and started removing my armor. As I was undoing the buckles on my leathers, I recalled the night I lay with Rhianna. She had watched me with hunger in her eyes. Now I had three sets of eyes giving me that same hungry stare. Now, I was not shy, and have not been for years. I had my fair share of ladies in the capital and had been told I have a very nice body.

So, I took my time, without looking like I was taking my time. Once the buckles and straps on my torso armor were undone, I heard sighs. As I lifted it up and over my head, I heard strong exhales. I turned away from them and lay my armor across my saddle. I dragged my boots off and then I proceeded to unbuckle the straps on my leather leggings. I smiled at the appreciative noises coming from behind me.

When I removed the leggings, there were soft gasps. This would be the first time Rhianna would have a good look at me in the light of day. I knew she would appreciate that I was tanned all over. I flexed my ass cheeks, just to get a rise from them and they were kind enough to giggle. Then, I decided to have real fun with them. Instead of turning away from them and going to the pool, I turned towards them. Three sets of gasps did my ego wonders and I turned to the pool and slowly walked to it. I lowered myself into the warm water, realizing that it had to be hot spring fed.

I soaked in the water for a bit and then dove under the water. It was clear and clean. The heat felt good against my skin and muscles. I grabbed some underwater leaves to scrub my skin with and then swam up until my head broke water. Shaking it to get rid of some of the water, I then swam to the edge of the pool. I did not want to be gone too long; leaving the women alone.

Climbing out, I strode to them, enjoying the sun on my skin. They watched me return, probably as intently as they watched me go. There were blushes all around and I pretended not to notice. I grabbed my sleeping blanket and used it to dry off so I could put my armor on.

As I replaced my armor, there were dejected sighs and soon I was dressed and there was more whispered giggling. I put the gear back on the horses, hanging the backpacks on the saddle bags again. As Rhianna and I mounted, Pervincae moved towards me. I guess she was riding with me this time. I held my hand out and pulled her up easily and deposited her in front of me. She leaned back against me and I used one hand to hold her to me so she would not fall. Of course, I didn't notice the smile on her face, but I could imagine it as I heard a contented sigh.

Ar' er tor flew ahead of us and I figured another two hours and we would be there. I would prefer to keep riding, but we needed a safe place to camp. Besides, we were fairly safe from Warrick right now. Ar' er tor would tell us of any orcs or others in the area, so maybe taking it slow would not be so bad.

******************

Rhianna-

We mounted our horses, Avena rode behind Jhary and Pervincae rode in front of me. I had to hold her in place with one hand and she leaned back against me. My hand rested under her ample bosoms, I developed a blush she couldn't see, but also a warmth between my thighs that I did not understand.

We rode for hours and my bottom was getting sore. Also, Pervincae had been squirming and moaning, so obviously she was uncomfortable too. When Jhary signaled a stop, I gave praise to all the Gods and let the halfling down first and then I slid from the horse.

Jhary took care of the horses while we broke out the rations and what little regular food we had. I soon found out what Pervincae was squirming and moaning about.

"Oh my. I am glad to be off that saddle, but I need relief." She said.

"Relief? We have stopped, no more riding for a while. Is that not enough relief?" I asked her.

"No, Rhianna. I mean "relief"." I looked at her confused.

"Sexual relief. The saddle horn was rubbing my clit." She hissed.

I felt the blush run from my face and down my chest.

"You should ride with Jhary. He smells so good and you can feel his power. It was all I could do, to not scootch my pelvis forward and let it rub against his armor."

"Hey! I... he's... no! Stop!" I hissed at them, hoping he didn't hear.

They giggled at me. I just glared at them.

"Listen after everything that happened to us. To have a male not leer at us or place his hands all over us is very nice." Avena said.

"Yeah, we know he is yours... but, really, is it fair to hog something that delicious all to yourself?" Pervincae asked.

"But... he loves me." I said.

"Of course, he does, and you love him, but we really could use a nice man right now. One that would make us feel special. He would do that correct?"

"Well, the woman I saw him with was treated very well." My hand went to my mouth when I realized what I had said.

"You watched him with another woman?" Avena had a look of desire in her eyes.

"And you won't share him with us?" Pervincae said, sounding very vexed.

"It wasn't like that!"

"Then what was it like?" Pervincae looked at me, speculatively.

So, I related the story to them and they went from annoyed with me, to giggling and staring at Jhary. I heard Ar' er tor talking about energy and gliding on the wind. Asking Jhary about it, he told me of the Raptor watching over the camp while we ate and cleaned up in the pool. It didn't take long for my new friends to take advantage of this development. I sat there stunned as they stripped down and ran laughing to the pool. Jhary made a comment about me getting to the pool before all their dirt muddied the water, I think. Bracing myself for the embarrassment, I stripped down and ran to the pool. I jumped in and was surprised that the water was so warm.

We laughed and splashed like we were children, but soon we calmed and leaned against the rocky edge of the pool and soaked. Conversation turned to Jhary again.

"So, you love him..." Avena said.

"Yes, yes I do." I replied, floating languidly in the water.

"Have you two fucked?" asked Pervincae.

"No, we have not... Fucked." I stressed the last word in irritation. "We made love, by the firelight... after I was raped by orcs." All of sobered after that revelation. I should have felt embarrassed about revealing our intimacy, mine and Jhary's, but felt more shame about the abuse.

The other two women nodded, reliving their own horrors. Then Pervincae started splashing water at us and dispelling the mood. After a while, we decided it was only fair for Jhary to have a turn at the warm water. So, we left the pool and walked back to the camp. We had hoped to give him a show as we came back, but he seemed to have napped. We stood by him for a few moments to see if he would wake. We slowly dressed, secretly hoping he would catch a peek. Finally, I woke him and let him know it was his turn for the pool.

We watched intently as he slowly removed his armor. I remember him doing that for the first time, just for me. He looked so handsome in the firelight, but the day light. I thought I would faint. His muscular torso revealed in tantalizing slowness. I hear the other two's increased breathing and felt a stab of jealousy. Then, the torso armor was gone. Those muscles, those scars, that flat stomach and tanned flesh. I felt myself starting to drip.

He turned around after taking off his boots, and started unbuckling his leggings. As he undid the lower buckles, the tight leather stretched around his buttocks and there were soft moans all around. I watched with baited breath as he pulled them off. His skin was tanned all over. By the Goddess, he lay out in nature naked! My heart raced, my breathing became shallow and more liquids flowed from between my folds. We watched, mesmerized by his lovely ass, then he made his cheeks move. Giggles burst spontaneously from us.. I though that was the end of the show and that he would turn towards and the pool, leaving all else to our imaginations.

Nope, he turned towards us. By all that was holy, I was seeing his member in the bright light of day! It was so long, even unaroused, but as his eyes fell on us, at least I think they did, his member started to grow. The only sound that could be heard were the birds and maybe small insects. I do not know about the others, but I have no idea where he was looking because all I could do was look at that magnificent tool. I remember how if felt, but as it grew in front of me, I wondered how I could have taken it. He was soon, proudly erect and turned towards the pool.

He moved slowly, teasingly and all we could do was watch. I truly believe now, that he is evil and malicious.

Once he was in the water, I fell to the ground. The other collapsed next to me and we ended up hugging each other.

"You are one lucky woman, Rhianna." Avena told me.

"Yeah, make love, fuck... he could do whatever he liked to me." Pervincae agreed,

"But why? I mean, I understand why I would I have loved him for a long time. You hardly know him."

"If I hadn't been through what I have, his physical attractiveness would be enough." Avena replied and Pervincae nodded in agreement.

"But..." Pervincae continued. "He, is kind, strong and good. He didn't have to rescue us. With his strength he could have just taken us, we were weak and starved. Plus, you travel with him, but not out of fear and he has a Noble Giant Raptor as a companion. He, my dear Rhianna, is a good man."

Avena nodded in agreement and turned her head to the pool.

"Noble Giant Raptor?"

"From the coloring of the feathers and his size, Ar' er tor, is a Noble Giant Raptor. They can not abide evil, and they normally only companion with those who are truly good. That says a lot about your man, Jhary." Avena informed her.

"So... about sharing..." Pervincae said, nudging me.

"What if he is not amenable to sharing?" Both women look at each other, smiling. They may have been right. I had heard some lesser nobles and commoners practiced this social custom, and TRESE did not frown on it, but my parents, as far as I knew, did not practice it. Which now made me wonder as mother was the High Priestess of TRESE.

"If he doesn't want to, we will drop the subject. However, you should give him all the information first." Avena responded.

"All the information?"

"Let him know before hand if you are open to it or not. He may actually be willing, but knowing what I know so far, be unwilling to hurt you by saying yes. You do understand that this kind of relationship is followed by elves, we live so long we take multiple partners over the years and sometimes together." Avena informed her.

Pervincae spoke up. "Halflings, though not as long lived, are, forgive the pun, down to earth. Sometimes whole communities are intermarried and everyone cares for all the children. The communities are literally family.

"I... need to think... about this... carefully."

"Oh, we wont rush you. We are just being up front. We like you and don't want to hurt you, hell we owe you are lives and because we will be travelling together, we just want to be open."

Then Avena stopped talking, Perveance's jaw dropped and I turned around. He was slowly walking back to us. He looked semi-aroused, his... thing... was hanging down.

"Ladies..." I whispered. "I... uhm... may need help with that..."

The both replied. "Uh huh..."

With heart felt disappointment, we watched as he put his leathers back on. Soon we were ready to depart. Pervincae was riding in front of Jhary this time and I had Avena riding behind me. I really wished that I had my armor. Now I wondered if I would ever see the gift, he had made for me. After about a half-hour, I wasn't sure if I really wanted it or not. I was just noticing Avena's hands. At first, they were around my waist, now, one had risen under and up my shirt.

I could feel her hand under my breast, her skin caressing mine. My nipples brushing against the fabric, in time with the horse's canter. Her other hand had slipped down to my thigh, stoking it up and down over the cloth. Every time she came a little closer to the cleft between my legs. A heat filled my body and caused moisture to build up between my legs. I felt her head settle between my shoulder and my neck.

"I can feel your heat." She whispered as her hand cupped my mound through my breeches. "Mmmm, and your arousal has made you so stiff..." as she tweaked my nipple between her fingers.

I moaned and tried to stay focused on guiding my horse, but it felt so good, I tended to become so distracted.

"Please... no... don't." I had no idea about what I meant with don't.

"Should I stop?" she whispered.

"Ugh... please..."

"I will stop, but you need to do something for me."

"What?"

"You either need to ask Jhary about sharing, or you need to share my bedroll when we camp for the night."

"No... still need to think... can't... can't share bedroll... not... right."

"So then, I guess we keep going." She teased.

She started grinding her hand between my legs and she managed to put pressure on my clit. I started moving, my hips against her hand and tried to push my breasts out so she could grab them. I felt so close, the heat was almost painful, the tingles unbearable.

"Please, yes... oh Goddess yes... I am going... going... WHAT!?"

Just as I was about to go over the ledge, she stopped. She fucking stopped!

"Uh, uh, uh, Princess. If you want to cum, talk to him about sharing."

"Oh, by TRESE, fine, I will talk to him. Now make me cum."

She focused on my clit through the breeches and pinched my nipple roughly and I bit my hand to keep my screams muffled. I soiled my breeched and the saddle, slumping backwards against AVENA.

"I am sorry Princess, but you need to ask him. We want him. If he says no, that's fine and we will still be your travelling companions and not bring it up again. If he says yes though, we will all be much happier and satisfied."

"How... how did you know... I was a princess?"

"Please, highness, I have been to the city. Even seen you in his company. You honestly make a beautiful couple and if you think you could hide it, it is one of the best-known secrets in the city, it was also obvious the two of you were clueless." Avena said with a chuckle.