The Fucking Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmm" I said to her, through slitted eyes as I leaned against her.

She giggled and we rode in silence, just basking in each other's company. After about an hour more, we saw Ar' er tor. Circling in the distance. It took us thirty more minutes to get to the camp site. There were large stone monoliths bunched together, Ar' er tor, was perched on the largest one, cleaning his feathers. Jhary had ridden up to one of the middle stones and was helping Pervincae down. As we moved up, he took the reigns and assisted the two of us down. Thankfully everything was dry by this time. There was, however, an odor. If he noticed though, he didn't react.

I was glad to get down. Avena smiled and walked up to Jhary. Placing her hand on his butt, there was a glow and he turned, blushed, and thanked her. She walked over to Pervincae and did the same thing, after winking at me. I must have looked like a beached fish with my mouth open and not being able to say anything. Then she came up to me and repeated the gesture. My saddle soreness was gone, I hadn't even noticed it, but when it was gone, I felt so much better.

Pervincae removed her backpack and removed something from it, I was too far away to make it out. She walked down to the stream and started fishing. Yay! Something different for dinner! Jhary finished taking care of the animals and was looking around. I lay back and stared up at the sky, Avena next to, I could here her steady breathing as she napped. Elves don't usually need to nap from what I understand, maybe they can if they want though.

I have no idea how much time passed, but Pervincae walked up with quite a few fish and proceeded to do something with them. I sat up and looked around.

"Where is Jhary?"

She looked at me and glanced around. "I don't know." A tremor of worry in her voice.

*He found a cave and is exploring it. He wants to see if it is a safe place to rest for the night*

*He is alright... isn't he*

*I have not heard from him in a while*

He's fine. I know he is. He has to be... right?

**********************

Jhary-

It was an uneventful trip. Pervincae actually fell asleep, although for a while, she had been squirming an awful lot. Probably something to do with the canter. She had stiffened a few times and then she just leaned back and fell asleep. I could see the large monolithic stones in the distance and Ar' er tor landed and perched atop one.

I brought the horse to the middle of the stones and dismounted. I helped Pervincae dismount and the others arrived then. Helping Rhianna and Avena get settled, I thought I noticed the scent of... no... couldn't be. I was imagining things. Taking care of the horse I wiped them down and spread out the saddles, saddle bags and gear. While I was doing this, Avena put her hand on my ass. I was going to say something, but I felt a warmth and then, pain I did not know was there, disappeared. Also, I felt very rested as my fatigue was removed. Thank you Avena. I turned and smiled at her. Pervincae went to the stream and started fishing. I looked forward to something different to eat.

I walked along the stones and behind one, I thought I saw the opening to a cave. I looked around and Avena and Rhianna were resting in the shade and Pervincae was focused on her fishing. I loosened my swords in the scabbards and walked into the cave.

*I am going to inspect the cave. I should not be long*

My night vision making it easier to see around me. There was what looked like a casket deeper in the cave. There looked to be bodies on the ground and something moving back by the casket. I activated the boots, along with aim and then I moved forward. The bodies seemed to be mixed racially, but they all had been dead for a while. As I neared the movement in the back, it turned to look at me. It had piercing red eyes, and it wore the armor it had when it was alive.

This was not good. I had to kill it before it went out and attacked the rest. I leapt forward, using leap attack and slashed the longsword at the creature. My sword scraped across its armor. Doing no damage. I followed up with the short sword, fuck, another useless attack. It raised its weapons, 2 long swords, suddenly one had a deep purple glow and it struck me. Hard! I fell back a couple of steps and where it hit me, I felt a bone chilling cold.

/You have taken serious necrotic damage. Maximum health has been lowered. Only rest will heal necrotic damage

I stumbled a bit. Wight. A dangerous undead. If you can hit it, it is easy to kill. The problem is, their weapons do damage and they also drain life from you. If you die, you can become a zombie. Oh shit, zombies. The bodies around me! Damn it!

I slipped my short sword back in its sheath and took a two-handed grip on my longsword. I rushed forward using an over handed chop. The blade bit deep into the shoulder of the creature. Damn undead cannot be critted. It's like chopping wood, just keep going until it stops moving. I had to destroy it so I could concentrate of the zombies. I could feel them moving behind me.

My second attack was a sweep slice, okay, nice, miss twice, hit twice. Not as good as the previous attack, but it bit through the armor. The glow had disappeared and it sliced with each sword. The first hit caught me in the shoulder and spun me enough that its second attack caught me in the back. Shit. I could last, I think. Have to gamble.

I continued with the two-handed attacks. Neither missed, but neither did they do a lot of damage. Then I took three hits to my back, my armor stopped them, but I was going to have bruises. The weird thing was they pushed me into the wight, not somewhere I wanted to be, but if I hadn't moved, it would have sliced me with that damn life steal attack.

With my next attack I spun and crouched hitting it in the knee and doing severe damage.

/You have learned disabling sweep. A successful hit to the legs will halve your adversary's movement.

Oh nice. From the position I ended up in, I stood and used a backhand slash and the arm I had already hit from above was severed as I came up. I was becoming battered and bruised and taken some serious wounds.

*Some help here*

I had to disengage. I moved far enough away where only one zombie would reach me, the wight moving slow now, but the other two zombies were between me and the exit. Why had Ar' er tor not answered me?

I beseeched the earth mother to lend me her healing, I used it in a higher spell slot for more healing. I felt the warmth infuse me, but I still felt that cold. I had to cut down on my enemies, literally. I drew the short sword again, I fought better with two weapons, I just was unlucky on my first two attacks. Against a zombie, my two attacks destroyed it quickly. Now though, I was surrounded by the other two zombies and the wight was getting nearer. I concentrated on one zombie.

So, the first strike was a good one, but I missed the second. I could not keep doing this. Please, Gods give me luck and have someone come in to help. Fuck. Both zombies battered at me with their fists. The first one hit me in the shoulder and knocked me to my knees. That fucking hurt!

/You have received a critical strike to your right arm. Shoulder is separated and you drop your weapon. You will need magical healing for this wound. Once healed you must rest one day for full recovery.

Yeah, yeah. I have magical healing, still though, this sucks. Either I heal myself and take their hits or I fight impaired and maybe cut down how many enemies I have to face. To hell with it. The second zombie hit me before I had a chance to do anything. So, this is weird, I was just kneeling, now I am on my back and my chest hurts.

/You have received a second critical strike to your chest. You will bleed internally until healed and fatigue quicker. Limited to one attack at a time. Once healed you must rest one day for full recovery

/You have received a total of two crits. You must rest for two days total for full recovery

"Really!?"

I rolled away from the zombies and the wight and stood up. Yep, hard to breathe. I jabbed with the short sword at the one I had hit earlier. It collapsed. One zombie, one wight, and half my body. Yay! I disengage from the last zombie and moved away from it. I watched it move towards me along with the wight. I prayed for healing again, and used a higher spells slot. Yeah! Much better. I moved the short sword to my right hand slashed twice at the zombie. I watched it drop in satisfaction.

I could not do this much longer. I was getting tired. I watched the wight as it approached. If I was lucky, I could roll past it and grab my other sword. Then maybe, I would have a chance. I dove towards my sword and rolled as I hit the ground, snatching the weapon up as I passed. I felt a hit to my back, but other than bruising, no real damage. Hah! Armor stopped that strike. I was in crouch as I turned to face the wight.

I activated disabling strike and attacked its legs again. Yes! Take that you fucking undead. I cut through its knee completely. It was not moving anywhere. I slammed the sword through its head. The point pierced the skull.

/You have learned Coup de Gras. If an enemy is asleep or prone you execute a critical strike for max damage.

Huh, Undead cannot be critted, but coup de gras works... weird.

/You have gained a level. You are now level 6. You can advance as a Ranger, or you can choose another Class at the nearest city with a trainer of the class you want to learn.

/You have two points to spend on attributes. You have one point to spend on feats.

/Your health has increased by 9. New Health 59. Current health 39

Nice, I would worry about all that later. I sat down against the wall. Even with the level up, I was fucked up bad. I think I will just sit here for a bit.

*Jhary, can you hear us*

*Been trying to reach Ar' er tor. Something was blocking us*

*Rhianna is worried, she could not enter the cave*

*Wonderful. Give me a few minutes and I will be right out*

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. Dreams sure are funny. I mean, there I was laying on a bedroll and Avena was to my right, my hand between her legs, my fingers between her puffy wet lips. Rhianna was to my left, that hand between her legs, my fingers between her puffy wet lips. Both of them moaning and writhing.

Pervincae was between my legs sucking on my dick. She was doing a wonderful job, throating me as she humped her juice pussy on my shin. Oh wait, Rhianna would say her juicy mound of TRESE on my shin. Hey! It's my dream!! The feel of her mouth bobbing on my dick was wonderful. As a halfling, I did not expect her to be able to take all of me, but it was a dream and here, she could. I was close to release and Rhianna started slapping my face.

Why is she slapping my face, why is she yelling at me!? I opened my eyes and found I was outside the cave in the sun. All three women were kneeling beside me staring down at me. I think I detected signs of tears.

"I am okay. It's alright."

Suddenly these women who were crying and worried about me were now scolding me! Yelling at me, saying how could I do that to them. What had I been thinking? Then, back to the crying with hugging added in. Once it stopped, they all sat back and looked at me.

"We have something to tell you." Rhianna said.

"And we will brook no argument from you." Pervincae stated.

"You are ours." Avena said.

"Uhm... yours?" I asked, looking confused.

"Ours. We share you. We will not lose you. We will travel with you. We will make love to you; we will marry you. You have no choice. You can't be trusted with choice, not after today."

"What?!" I yelled.

They went quiet, like they were humoring an angry child. "We love you, dear. You must get used to it. Now, add us to the group."

I sat back. What the hell was going on? They loved me? All of them? I became dizzy and closed my eyes. I added them to the group:

***************

Avena

Cleric-5 Profession-Scribe

Race-Noble Elf

Background-Scribe

Health: 45

Armor Class: 16

Initiative: 2

Proficiency: 2

__________________

Strength: 16

Dexterity: 15

Constitution: 12

Intelligence: 14

Wisdom: 20

Charisma: 17

Comeliness: 18

__________________

Skill

Insight-7

Religion-4

Persuasion-5

Medicine-7

Perception--7

*****************

Feats

Light Armor

Medium Armor

Shield

Simple weapons

Combat Casting

___________________

Spell Casting

Mage Cantrip (Noble Elf)

Cleric Spells

Spell Casting Focus (Amulet of VAINAE)

__________________

Divine Domain

Light Domain/Life Domain

Channel Divinity

__________________

Spells

Cantrips 5 (4 Cleric, 1 Mage)

Level 1 Spells-4

Level 2 spells-3

Level 3 spells-2

*****************

Pervincae

Rogue-6 Profession-Jeweler

Race-Halfling

Background-Charlatan

Health: 54

Armor Class: 17

Initiative: 5

Proficiency: 2

_____________________________

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 20

Constitution: 12

Intelligence: 17

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 19

Comeliness: 20

__________________

Skill

Deception-6

Sleight of Hand-7

Perception-4

Stealth-7

Insight-7

Athletics-7

_____________________

Feats

Back Slash (Powerful Attack, increased chance for critical)

Luck (increased chance to success)

Light Armor

Simple weapons

Hand Crossbow, Longsword, rapier, short sword

___________________

Archetype

Assassin

Proficient with Disguise kit

Proficient with Poisoner's kit

Assassin's strike (Increased attack on unaware opponent and guaranteed crit)

By all the Gods, the halfling is an assassin! Well, no one would expect that. Avena is unique, having two Domains to draw from. Definitely increased our chances of survival. I will not complain and definitely wont leave them behind to protect them.

/Your group size has increased to five. You may share one skill or feat across the group

Aim, definitely aim.

/Aim has been shared across the group

/You have defeated five different monster types. You may now assess monsters' base information: health, Armor Class, Type

/You have gained a Favored Enemy. Choose from: Goblinoid or Undead.

Undead, definitely undead.

/You have gained Natural Explorer. Choose Favored terrain: Grassland, Woodland

Well shit, spent of our time on the grasslands so far but we are going to the Dark Forest.

Woodland

/Your group's travel through forests is now reduced. Your group cannot get lost in a forest except for magical means. You remain alert to danger, even if you are foraging, tracking or doing some other tasks that would normally take all your attention. You can move at your normal pace when moving stealthily. You find twice as much food when foraging.

Okay then. That was quite the information drop. I have a headache now. I noticed, that again, all the women were looking at me.

"Oh yeah... I leveled." I smiled at them.

I had to shrink back from the flurry of blows that the tossed at me. Women. They eventually slowed and dragged me to my feet. Leading me into the cave, there was light filling it from somewhere.

"Avena cast a light spell." Rhianna stated.

Looking around, there was no evidence of the undead, there was however, what I thought was a coffin, was in reality a sarcophagus. I was not sure I wanted to open it just yet. Pervincae must have seen the look on my face.

"Nope, not opening it. One of us will watch it, while one guards the cave entrance. Even Ar' er tor needs to rest sometimes. So, first watch will be Avena and I, second watch will of course be you and Rhianna."

I nodded and lay down on my bedroll. Surprisingly, Rhianna lay beside me. She snuggled up to me and we drifted off to sleep.

The dreams started again. Travelling with three sexy women, was more than likely going to be the death of me. Rhianna was laying next to me, kissing my neck softly as her hand caressed my chest. Pervincae was on my other side, caressing my stomach as her soft lips and tongue teased my nipples. And Avena was working my stiff prick over with her talented mouth. Her hand softly stroking my shaft as her mouth sucked at my spongey crown, her tongue caressing around my shaft.

I was getting close to exploding in her mouth. My stomach muscles contracting, my nipple hardening under the attention of soft lips, with subtle bites every so often. Never mind the pleasure of a tongue and lips moving up and down my neck, sometimes licking and nibbling on my earlobe and a hand tweaking a nipple. Definitely sensory overload. I was soon filling that hot elfin mouth with my seed. She was making wonderful noises as she struggled to swallow all of it.

My eyes opened slowly to being shaken away by that same sexy elf.

"That time already?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, but you were a bit loud with your dream."

"Oh..." Thankful it was dark and our night vision did not allow us to see someone blush.

"It's okay. Just wanted to wake you before Pervincae heard or it woke Rhianna."

"Thank you. Well, I won't be able to sleep now."

"I will take over for Pervincae then. I don't need sleep, just a few hours meditation. We can let Rhianna sleep 'til morning."

I looked over at Rhianna. She seemed peaceful, but I sensed something was wrong. I didn't wake her though, it might only have been my imagination.

*****************

Rhianna-

Damn it. I tried to enter the cave and couldn't. Ar' er tor couldn't hear him and there were no noises coming from the cave. I paced back and forth in front of it. Pervincae stood off to the side, a rapier in one hand, balanced on the balls of her feet, ready to spring into action. Avena had tried to figure out what was keeping us from entering, but had not luck at all.

Suddenly I felt the air clear, for lack of a better word, and could hear noises in the cave.

*He has overcome the threat, but is going to rest for a bit, he said*

I ran into the cave and stopped. Arrgghh! It was too dark for me to see. I felt Avena pass by me, it had to be her as I felt her brush against my shoulder. Soon the room was filled with a bright light. The scene before was disturbing. Bodies scattered about the large room, some of them dismembered. A large coffin against the far wall and Jhary sitting back against a wall, two bodies next to him and Avena treating him. Running over, I knelt next to Avena.

"Will he be okay?"

"I can heal his wounds, but he needs to rest. He has taken necrotic damage and suffered two critical wounds. Only time can repair those. Help me get him outside and then we can clean all this up. She waved at the bodies.

As we took him under his arms, Pervincae was dragging a body out of the cave. Though she was strong, carrying a body much larger than her was awkward.

*Is he okay*

*Yes. Why didn't you tell me you could not communicate with him*

*We don't constantly communicate. I am new to this, as is he. I will know for the future though*

*Sorry, yes, I understand*

Avena kept tending Jhary as Pervincae and I cleared the cave of the bodies. Pervincae suggested we leave the coffin alone, just keep an eye on it for now. By the time we were finished, Jhary was starting to come round. Though the three of us began to blush when we could make out what he was saying. Apparently, he was having a vivid and inappropriate dream involving all three of us. I guess he would not be opposed to us sharing him as much as I thought he would.

All three of us were looking down on his as he woke. The whole situation hit us as he woke. He went in there without us and he could have died. Our worry turned to anger, how could he think we needed protecting and if we did, how did him going off alone, mean we were being protected if he died. Soon we were beating on his with our fists, purging our anger. We fell to the ground, seated around him.