The Fucking Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we told him how it would be. Somehow, I had agreed to sharing him in my mind and we were just telling him that was it. He was going to accept it. He did look stunned. We also told him that he was adding Avena and Pervincae to the group.

Wow, we are now sharing Aim. That was impressive. All of a sudden, we all were gaining benefits from Jhary's Favored Terrain, and he has the nerve to say: "Oh, yeah, I leveled." MEN! We started pummeling him again. Then we hauled him to his feet and brought him into the cave. When he was surprised, I told him Avena cast light. We brought him over to a bedroll and lay him down. Telling him about the watch schedule, I lay down next to him and cuddle up.

I reached out for Jhary, but he was not next to me. He must have got up to relieve himself, or we would both have been awakened for watch.

"So, you awake at last Princess."

That voice, sounded familiar, but it was neither Jhary, nor one of our companions.

"Come Princess, your loved ones await."

My eyes shot open. Warrick! I sat up and found myself in a large bed in an even larger room. It also looked familiar. To the left were two men, bound and gagged. Father and Jhary. Both looked angry at being so helpless. I looked at Warrick, not wearing armor but still imposing and intimidating.

I felt cool air across my skin, coming from the open window. Across my skin? I looked down; I was naked! The sheets and blankets had been stripped from the bed. Nothing to cover myself with. I blushed.

"Please, your highness, no modesty. I have already checked. Your pup here has stolen your virtue. I was tempted to just kill him, but I thought to punish him... and your father, for allowing it to happen. Your slut mother, high priestess to that whore Goddess TRESE. Will help."

The door behind him opened and in walked my mother. As she stopped beside Warrick, he made a fist and backhanded her in the stomach. My mother fell to her knees and gasped. He grabbed her by the hair, never taking his eyes off of me and tossed her across the room, until she hit her head on the foot of the bed.

I leapt out of bed and knelt beside her. Cradling her in my arms I glowered at him. I tried to call on my magic, but nothing happened. He looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry, princess. This room is warded from magic. Now. Face the bed or I will beat your mother even more."

I turned and faced the bed.

"Position her slut."

My mother stood and put her hands on my hips and moved me until I was centered on the bed. She took my right hand and pulled it towards the post at the foot of the bed. That was when I noticed metal shackles hanging from the post. She clipped the manacle to my wrist. Then she moved to my other side and repeated the process. Then she stood behind me again and hands on my hips, pulled me back. Sliding a chair in front of me, she adjusted my legs until I was bent over the chair, my breasts and chest parted by the high wooden back. When I looked down, all I could see was the chair and my breasts.

Mother moved away. The only people I could see were father and Jhary. Both were wide eyed with anger and shaking their heads violently. I could hear my mother crying and gasping for air. Then there was a whoosh and a fired burned down my back. Then another, and a fire across my buttocks and one more and fire across both thighs. I screamed and screamed! Oh, the agony!

"I am sorry, my sweet girl." My mother whispered in my ear."

"Get on with it slut, the bitch isn't going to whip herself." Warrick commanded.

He was making my mother whip me?! I felt hands moving my feet farther apart.

"Now, you can whip her, or I will. You know where I want to see it. Ruin that slattern so she cant be enjoyed by anyone else."

"You, don't want me?"

The whip lashed out and struck me between my legs! Oh, orcs raping me, would be soft kisses compared to this. I screamed so loud, the should have heard me in the city.

"Why would I want you? I would have married you and gained the throne through marriage. Now, I have gained the throne through conquest. I will take you out and whip you in front of your people. I will make your pup and father watch. I will make your mother do it and you all will suffer. No Princess, I don't need you."

I felt the whip three more times against my sex and then I passed out. I slowly woke up. Everything was dark. I could not feel any pain, so it had to have been a dream. Thank TRESES. I pushed myself to my knees. Where was everyone? Why was there no light?

"Hello?"

I heard a grunt and some guttural sounds, then I felt a clawed hand grab my throat and lift me off of the ground. My hands went to the arm holding me. It was thick, hell my neck felt small in the creature's hand. I felt a thick finger between my thighs. I thought I had felt fear before, but that was a dream. This was... orcs again... They would not spare me this time.

The finger pressed between my dry lower lips. I tried to scream, but the hand was too tight around my throat. Then there was a second creature behind me, spreading my thighs. I tried to squirm, to get away, but nothing I did helped. The finger in my folds kept moving in and out and in a circle. As it stirred inside me, I felt my juices start to flow. Please no, why was this happening to me? What had I done to deserve this? Tears ran down my face and sobs escaped my lips. Soon I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs. The creature before me grunted something unintelligible and the one behind me positioned his huge member between my nether lips.

It ran the crown between my swollen and wet petals until I felt its swollen and slimy tip slid towards my anus. I whimpered, knowing what was coming next, but unable to voice my objection. Then, without so much as a warning, I screamed until I went hoarse as it plumbed my depths in one violent thrust. For some reason, once it filled me completely, it stopped. It wasn't long until I figured out why. The creature in front of me, rubbed its swollen member in my wet folds and then shoved into me as well. There was hoarse screaming this time, my throat was raw from the previous one.

All I could manage was whimpers, grunts and tears. Soon it was buried deep inside me. The pain of it pushing against the entrance to my womb, making it feel as though it was turning it inside out, seemed to keep me from passing out. They alternated strokes, one going in as the other retreated. Pain wracked my insides as the did this over and over. I feared this would go on forever. They never even seemed to be close to spilling their seed in me. I don't know how long this lasted, but it felt like hours. Their laughter would haunt me for the rest of my life. I hoped I would not live that long. Finally, the blessed Goddess allowed me to pass out. How will I survive another day like this?

I came to slowly. Thankfully I was not in pain. I opened my eyes and Jhary was before me. He looked at me with a soft demeanor.

"I am glad you finally woke. I was afraid to wake you as you seemed to be gripped in a nightmare and it is said, should you wake someone from nightmare, they could be lost in it, never to return. Something about the soul being caught between the realms of dreams and the world."

He held out his hand to me and I took it. With his other hand he caressed my cheek, a look of love in his eyes. I felt better with his hand in mine. I sat up and he pulled me into a hug. Looking around, everyone was kneeling beside me and they joined him in hugging me. I felt... loved... and safe. I started to cry again. I also related my dream to them.

"I will lay down my life for you Your Highness." Jhary said.

Avena and Pervincae echoed that sentiment as well. Though we had not known each other long, the gods had brought us together for a purpose. I felt it in my heart.

******************

Jhary-

Two days went by quickly, I have still not made my decision about being shared by the women and they decided not to press the issue as we are now an official group. It would be a few more days ride to the edge of the forest. I hoped we would make it. We kept alternating riding partners, until we came across a herd of wild horses. I got out a rope and the women dismounted to watch me try and catch a horse. Ar' er tor kept them from running too far away.

It took a couple of tries, but I soon lassoed a tall appaloosa mare. She was black with white splotches. A beautiful animal. I brought her back to the waiting women and Avena took the rope and handed me another one. This time I looked for a younger one, not a colt but not quite an adult for Pervincae. This took more time, but once I caught it, Ar' er tor let the herd run off.

I brought the younger mare back to the group and dismounted. I placed my hands on the young mare's head and spoke soothingly to her. Soon she was calm. I stroked her gently along the forehead and bridge of the nose. Then up and down the side of her neck. Pervincae brought me a blanket and I slowly placed in on the back. We didn't have another saddle of course nor bit and bridle so we made do with rope. I handed the bridle to Pervincae and she pulled herself up onto the mare's back. I did the same for Avena's mount and soon we were on our way, much faster than before. For the next three days we rode and with no distraction, but a few more stops for sore asses.

Eventually we reached the forest. Ar' er tor would fly ahead, as the forest would hamper his ability to help us. He was going to see if he could find a mate, which was his original purpose for coming here. I wished him well, but as he left the group, we lost the benefits of having a group of five. We would manage though.

The forest was as dark as its name implied. The sound of forest creatures assailed our ears, it was soothing though. I led us through the trees, finding an easy path, even though the actual trail was elsewhere. Due to trade between king Korak's lands and the elfin lands, a road had been worn through the badlands and forest. Had we used it though, Warrick might have been able to find us.

I

heard some giggling coming from the trees and I was pretty sure it was pixies or sprites. They were mischievous but not evil. They were saying things...

"Look at the pretty human... can we take her... play with her? We promise to bring her back in one piece... although quite wet."

"Yes, yes, she looks delicious... please let us taste her!"

Avena and I could not help but laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Rhianna asked. "What are they saying?"

"Oh, she does not speak our language?" the pixies slipped into common. "Pretty human lady? Would our tongues understand? We teach you our tongues, you use your tongues on us."

"Teach my language, I would love to, but we go the elfin kingdom and must get there soon."

"Oh, guide you, we can! Then you tongue us yours teach!!!"

"Rhianna... they do not..."

"Oh, I would love to. Please lead us."

Avena laughed and I shouldn't have, but I would explain to her later. They came out from the trees. One had blue hair and a blue gown. She was the height of the halfling, but very skinny. For a pixie she was well endowed. Also having an hourglass figure. The other pixie had green hair with a green gown. She was not so well endowed, but still not small for her size. I imagine from looking at these two, that all pixies at least had hourglass figures and were very beautiful.

So, the pixies led us through the forest. There must have some magic in place or being used because we soon found ourselves approaching two elven guards. A third came from behind a tree and approached us. Looking us over critically.

"State your name and business." The third guard said.

"They come to kingdom! Pretty lady promised oral sex with pixies." One of the pixies stated.

Surprisingly the guards did not react, though Avena was definitely not showing the equanimity of the elves and laughed at this. Poor Rhianna, this was going to be tough on her.

"I am escorting Princess Rhianna to see the Prince and Queen."

The guard looked at me longer. Then his eyes widened. That was his only reaction. He signaled to someone else and a female elf came out. He moved to her and whispered to her. Her eyes appraised me and she approached.

"Please dismount here, you horses and gear will be taken care of." She waited while we complied. "Now, if you will follow me."

I tried to engage her in conversation, but she was resolute in her silence. Soon we came to a large building. It looked like it was grown from trees and it probably was. Walking up stairs made from roots we entered a large hall. There were three people near a large throne. As we neared, the looked at us. One was Ellyendil, the other two were the Queen and Prince.

When we were near, Avena and I knelt, quickly followed by Rhianna and Pervincae.

The prince walked up to me and place his hand on my shoulder. Though it was my idea to come here, and I knew I would not be able to avoid meeting him, I still flinched at his touch. I looked up at him, unable to keep the hurt from showing.

That his visage reflected the hurt, it did not make me feel better.

"Please rise, you are all my guests."

We rose and I made introductions.

"My father, Lord Thakar Dyrnwyn, Crown Prince of Elvanar. Her Royal Majesty, Lianna Dyrnwyn, Queen of Elvanar." I gestured to my companions who nodded when named. "My friends Pervincae and Avena. Princess Rhianna Korak." My companions were staring at me, dumbfounded.

Formal greetings were exchanged and the Queen dismissed us, so we could clean up after our journey and maybe get some rest. We were escorted to our rooms by the female elf who had escorted us through the city. She took us to Pervincae and Avena's rooms. Then she escorted Rhianna and I to our rooms. Rhianna would be across the hall from me. I told Rhianna I would see her before dinner. She went into her room and closed the door. I figured my escort would leave after bringing me to my room, but she entered as if she owned the place.

"Uhm, can I help you?"

"Well, I am sure you can... brother." She said.

"Brother?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "You ask as if I am joking, or have no idea what I have said." She sighed. "Lord Dyrnwyn, the Prince Regent is my and your father."

"My half-sister you mean."

"Raised by humans, you have no idea about elfs. You are an elf. You are in line for the throne as the first-born male. I am your younger sister. Sylania."

"Hmm, pleased to meet you Sylania"

She walked up to me and hugged me. "Father told me all about you. I am so happy to finally meet you."

I hugged her back, though not as enthusiastically as she hugged me. I stepped back and held her by her shoulders and looked at her. She was shorter than I, by a good foot. Though I was half-human and I got my height from my mother's people. She had that blonde hair that most Noble Elfs have. Hers was pulled back with a golden circlet, and it fell down her back past her buttocks. Her shirt was of green and brown cloth and had a V front, which showed some cleavage. She was well endowed for an elf, and her shirt was form fitting, allowing me to see the curve of her hips and narrowness of her waist. Her green breeches were also form fitting and the legs were tucked into her brown calf high boots. She was a beautiful young woman.

"So, other than meeting me in person, why the visit?"

"That was pretty much it. Though you have a few hours to rest before dinner."

Getting up on her toes she kissed me on the cheek. "Don't worry about visiting your friends, no one will disturb you, until I come get you." Even as she emphasized friends, she was winking as she walked away.

She closed the door behind her and I could hear her footsteps retreating down the hall. I turned to examine my room. There was a large bed, big enough for four. There was a side room with a large bathing pool and a large wardrobe. I strode to the wardrobe and opened it. I found an assortment of rich finery, in a multitude of colors.

I looked at what I was wearing and stripped it off. Time to clean the road dirt from my body. Walking into the bathing pool area, I discovered large pitchers of soaps. The one for the body has a mild lavender scent and the one for hair had a honeyed scent. The other pitchers were for rinsing. Steam rose above the pool and as I stepped in, the heat of the water felt so good. I sank into the pool and found a seat in the corner, the water ended up just above my shoulders and I relaxed in the heat.

I was made aware of my surroundings as the water was disturbed. I looked to my right and Pervincae was slipping into the water next to me. She smiled as she swam over to me and set herself on my lap.

"A bit presumptuous of you don't you think?" I asked her.

"Well, you have not moved me yet. Besides, I figured if you told me to leave, that would answer the sharing question."

"True enough, but should you not have waited until Rhianna was here first?"

"Not my fault if she is not as interested in being with you right now."

"Who said I was not interested, you horny little halfling. I was giving him time to settle in."

"Well he hasn't settled in yet, so go away and wait your turn, slutty little princess."

"Oh, my dear sweet ladies. Just get in the pool so we can all share him." Avena said with a giggle.

Yep, I was definitely in for it. So much so, that Pervincae could feel my arousal. She lifted up and guided me under her. Then she slid down over my erection and slowly, and with a little difficulty seated herself fully on me. It is surprising that they are more interested in sharing than having me explain my family. Oh well, there was still dinner.

"Are you fucking him already?" Avena asked. Rhianna staring daggers at the halfling when she heard this. They both waded over to me and sat on either side of me. Pointedly glaring at the halfling. Who just leaned back against me and rocked her hips in a slow, tantalizing fuck.

At first, I just lay back, because, obviously they were much angrier with her than with me. Then I felt her grip my forearms tightly and her slow rocking became more agitated. I could hear her mewling and whimpering. Again, I was not real worried, I simply moved an arm across her body and slid it down. As Rhianna was on my right, I felt it was her hand that was now worrying the poor halfling's clit. Feeling no other hand, I slid upwards and found Avena to be mauling the tits of said halfling. Well, not mauling, more assaulting the nipples, pinching and stretching them. I figured when they spoke of sharing, they only meant me, but it seems they will be sharing each other as well.

So, grabbing her arms just above her biceps, I pulled them back, forcing her to arch her chest. Now, part of me wondered at the actions of my, so recently pure, Rhianna and what caused her to be a Fucking Princess. Of course, in the best possible sense but I was not going to kill the moment by asking right now. I was pretty sure it had to do with TRESE and her priestesses.

The women were relentless in their stimulation of their halfling friend. Her mewls of pleasure became yowls of arousal and her hips ground against me so fast and hard the water around us churned into a light froth. I joined her grinding with my own thrusting, moving into her deeply, even as she pushed down on me. I could feel my crown punching into her womb. Each impact caused an inhalation of breath and then a screaming exhalation. I felt the water warm between my legs as the heat of her female cum gushed out of her. Her breathing became ragged.

I moved my hands from her arms and slid them under her thighs. I lifted her off of my throbbing rod and before dragging her completely off, dropped back down. I felt her stiffen against me and I repeated the process, over and over again. The other women sat back and watched as I continued to use her like a toy, The lust in their eyes grew as they watched her throw her arms back around my neck and twist her head to kiss me as I continued to fuck myself with her hot pussy. She came two more times before I finally jammed her on my cock instead of letting her fall.