The Fucking Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her down as I released my seed into her pussy, over and over again. She could not contain it all and quite a bit ended up floating to the top of the water. Her final scream filled the room and shook for a while and then leaned back against me and drifted off to sleep.

/You have learned- Overwhelming Lover-You can cause heightened arousal with teasing and then finish off your partner with a critical orgasm. 50% chance they pass out.

I thought about that for a minute. How many times had I fucked a woman and made her pass out? I was going to have to try different things, as I never even thought there might be sex skills, however there is TRESE, pretty much the Goddess of sex, so why not sex skills? Well it seems I have two more lovely ladies to take care of. So, I lifted Pervincae up and lay her on the side of the pool and then looked at the two women.

My face a smile as if to say... who's next? The looked at each and then Avena nodded to Rhianna and she waded over to me. Avena moved behind her and lifted her up and pushed her onto my lap. My arms went around her waist and her hand moved between our bodies and gripped my member softly. I moved my hands down to her ass and caressed her cheeks as she stroked me to erection. Avena moved closer to her and put an arm around her chest and played with her breast, her other arm going lower and stroking the flesh between her thighs.

Rhianna's face was flush with the passion Avena was arousing in her. My staff was hardening in her hands. I lifted up on her ass cheeks and her breasts were aligned with my mouth. I took her available breast between my lips and suckled at them gently. Her back arched, pressing the breast tight against me. My tongue lashed across her engorged nub, eliciting more moans. I could feel Avena's hand mauling the other breast, squeezing the flesh, pinching the nipples, between us, Rhianna was losing herself in our ministrations.

I lowered her on my rampant organ. Her sex wet with arousal from breasts play and Avena's stroking of her clit. My head pushed apart her nether lips and I felt the pop as I passed her tight ring and penetrated her hot cave. I was slowly entering her until Avena removed her hands from Rhianna's body and grabbed her shoulders. Then she pushed down hard, forcing Rhianna to impale herself on me. I looked up saw the wicked grin on Avena's face as Rhianna howled in pain and arousal.

I kissed Rhianna lips passionately and she returned it just as strongly. Avena kissed the princess' neck and rubbed her arms as I thrust up into her. Her pussy gripped me tightly, this being only the second time I had plumed her depths. She ground her hips, rocking her pussy on my cock as our tongues danced in a sensual duel. I could hear Avena's kisses on Rhianna's flesh, the young woman's moans smothered by our kiss. Avena moved her hands down to Rhianna's hips and gripped hard, pushing up and lifting the woman almost off of my cock and pushing down. Once I had the rhythm, I pushed up as Avena pushed down. Rhianna threw her head back and rested it on Avena's shoulder. She panted as the two of us used her like a fuck toy. This almost seemed to be just for Avena's pleasure.

Soon Rhianna was being bounced on my cock almost too fast for me to keep up with. Her pussy clamped down on me, squeezing me with every thrust. I could feel myself getting close to spilling into her. I started grunting, as did Rhianna and we could hear the lustful panting of Avena. Her encouraging words for us to release. For me to spill my seed into the Princess' hot innocent pussy. I thrust harder into her and hollered out my nearness. I activated Overwhelming Lover and Avena shoved Rhianna down hard and held her in place as I thrust up one final time and released my seed, over and over. Rhianna shuddered, her whole body shaking and then she fell forward into my arms, her head on my shoulder. Her breathing was rapid and her eyes fluttered in her head.

Avena leaned forward and whispered. "I'm next."

"Help me get her out of the pool. We will put them in bed and we can see what might happen." I said, smiling at her.

We managed to get Rhianna out of the pool and I carried her to her room. Avena opening the door for me. I lay her in bed and covered her up, kissing her on the forehead.

"Sleep well my love. We will wake you before dinner." I said to her.

Avena opened the door to Pervincae's room as I retrieved the halfling, who still had not roused yet. I tucked her in as well. Kissing her forehead.

"Sleep well love. We will get you later."

I turned to Avena and she smiled a coquettish smile as I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist. I scooped her up and carried her to my room. Kicking the door closed I lay her in my bed, her legs hanging off the side and I stood before her.

"You, are a naughty little minx. Wanting me all to yourself."

"Yes, yes I am."

"Understand me Avena. You ladies may want to share me, and I am willing as long as Rhianna does not mind. I am in love with her. I care for you and Pervincae, but I do not love you and I may never. So don't expect too much."

"You think and talk too much. I am not looking for a love, merely a lover. Now come here and fuck me."

I knelt before her. "Not ready to fuck you, just yet."

Spreading her thighs, I leaned forward and kissed her inner thigh. Right then left. Kissing, licking and biting. Her mewls arousing me. I licked up her thigh until i reached the cleft where her thigh met her pelvis. I acted like I was going to kiss her mound of TRESE next, but passed it by and kissed and licked down her other thigh. Her intake of breath alerted me to her frustration and her hands on my head confirmed how strong that frustration was.

She guided me back to that lovely mound and I kissed it gently. Exhaling my warm breath on her skin. She shivered and I extended my tongue to part her folds, already wet with arousal. She humped her hips towards my face as I lapped up her honeyed juices. Well, honey and vanilla actually. I held her lips apart with my thumbs and penetrated her hole with my tongue. Licking around the inside of her pussy. Her mewls turned to whimpers as she grasped my hair tightly and tried to grind my face into her snatch.

I stopped licking her and proceeded to suck on her outer lips, her legs started shaking at that, so I gently nibbled on those same lips. She started gasping at that. So, I teased he by, licking, sucking and nibbling on her. Once I had her writhing, I slipped two fingers into her soaked pussy. That did it, the walls of her pussy gripped my fingers and I felt her womanly nectar flow over them. I lapped up the juices and barely heard her say.

"Jhary, fuck me... fuck me now!"

I chuckled and stood up next to the bed. I smiled down at her and grabbed her by the knees. She looked desperate and thrilled when I lifted her legs in the air and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I pushed her legs back, angling her for me to penetrate her better. I lined my cock up with her pussy and rested it against her lips. I looked at her. She screamed and yelled.

"Will you stop teasing! Fuck me already!!"

So, I pushed all the way into her. The amazing thing about all my ladies... they are fairly shallow. With each of them there is some bit of me that remains outside. Until, that is, we get going. I pulled out slowly and listened to her gasp, then I plunged into her and bumped against her womb and the air whooshed out of her. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as I slowly pulled back, and slammed back in. Her eyes widened and she started to breathe rapidly.

Then I started to build a rhythm, and her breathing turned to whining and grunting. I increased the speed of my thrusts and a look of concentration filled her face. After all the fucking I had done today, I was working up a sweat. We had been going at it for at least ten minutes now, and I had been fucking for about an hour, with just ten minutes pause. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her. Soon, we ended up, rutting, is what most people would call it. There was no coherent sounds I could feel her getting close, the walls of her pussy were gripping me, trying to milk me. So, I cheated and activated Overwhelming Lover and pushed us both over the edge. Her womanly juices sprayed out of her as I spilled my seed in her. I think, I shall not use that skill so often. I didn't notice how tired I was after the second use, but I was drained after the third use. I collapsed on Avena and dropped to my knees before her. I watched as her body stopped shaking and I adjusted her on the bed so she was laying properly.

I went to the pool and dove into the warm water. I swam a bit and cleaned my body of bodily fluids. Then I got out and dried myself off. Leaving the room, I closed the door softly and entered Rhianna's room. She hadn't moved, so I slipped into bed next to her and cuddled up to her. She turned and put an arm around me. Though she didn't wake and I fell asleep with her in my arms.

To be continued...