All Comments on 'The Full Package - Thursday'

by PacullaAnnia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Ummm....is it over?? I honestly can't tell.

Is this thing going to continue back home, or did it just end??<p>

In any case, the first half of this chapter was fantastic. That was a great scene, the way they literally inched their way into their first (sober) fuck.<p>

That Armand sure is an odd dude though. Despite being a world class asshole he let himself take a pretty decent ass whooping in his own penthouse from Dave. Armand never raised a hand to defend himself or to retaliate.<p>

Just kind of a weird, disjointed story. It changed tone a lot and it bounced around a lot. Still...what a vivid story. Cody, too. Woo. She was very hot, throughout.<p>

So, yeah, overall this was one odd story but it was also quite different and very compelling.<p>

Even if it's not over yet! How weird is that, to not even know for sure if a story is over yet??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so far

I never wrote a comment. I also love long stories. I also was to see there was never any criticism. the lowest vote was 75 I found. well unfortunately then I be the first. while written very good the story contains to much violance, to much nonconsent actions and drugs to go under loving wifes or Exhibitionist & Voyeur. I also cannot see why so many people think it is erotic to be misstreated and +- forced to do actions nobody would do from his own motivation. but it looks that there are a lot of people who have rather dark wishes. I just hope that it will not happen to the them or to the author because in reality some people would not have come back if the people would have been real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lives and a marriage ruined

And this is hot? I don't think so, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what happened??

how can you leave us hanging...

what happened on the flight home?

after he got home..Dave and Lisa? what about Dave and Cody?

sure some might think the story was long? but its well worth the reading. I enjoyed every word. a little lost after person switch near the beginning. most of the story was from Dave's view but it changed then changed back..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story, and I trust there's more

While admittedly long, it was worth the read. Stayed up late to finish it. I certainly hope there's another chapter coming to continue the story or Lisa, Cody, Dave, and perhaps Jim?

JonathanThomasJonathanThomasover 14 years ago
The Perfect Story

I love the build up. I read each chapter before leaving this comment and I must say bravo! I'm hoping there's another story like this in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Perfect Story

for losers and wimps, and men who get hard-ons watching there wife fuck other men. PATHETIC

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
A confused and sorry story.

Can't relate to such a weak, cowardly, perverse male character. Can't see any point in the story since it goes nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

I suddenly have violent urges after reading the male character just let people root his wife. The story was rather anti-climactic and I also feel like cutting myself because of your story. I concede that it was well written but I am rather annoyed by this story.

AcornArmyAcornArmyover 10 years ago
I think this might belong elsewhere...

This entire story was well-written, but imho, it really belongs in "Loving Wives," not "Exhibitionist & Voyeur." Even "Mind Control" might be a better place for it. I mean, yes, there is some voyeurism, but the primary emotion behind most of the exhibitionist scenes was that of a wife betraying her husband while the husband catches her in the act. And honestly, if I had known that before I started reading this story, I would've skipped it. I hate that kinda thing.

It was well-written enough, though, that once I started it, I wanted to finish reading just to see how it all turned out. So, I'd say that whatever your goal was in writing these stories, I think you probably accomplished it.

Are there other parts to this other than "Sunday" through "Thursday"? The first chapter mentions a prologue, but I don't see one in PacullaAnnia's submissions list.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Lisa has shown herself to be a slut (I am not counting when she was drugged).

She was drunk and let those men look at her naked and one of them eat her pussy. She let Pablo finger her off and was jacking him off during the massage. I am not counting her invitation to her boss to come over and massage her neck in the first story, I will give her a pass on that. Dave is naïve or an incipient cuckold regarding Lisa, he can't keep giving her a pass "until they can talk". Please, author, don't stick Dave with Lisa at the end of the story, I will be extremely disappointed in you. I know it is just a story but I like happy endings, not cuckold endings. Now on to the last chapter (at least I hope it is the last). Thank you. Lamar

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Well, FUCK MEE! This is the last chapter posted.

And this was posted five years ago. I will get back to checking the last chapter first before I start reading the story. I mislead myself and was thinking the bottom story was the last chapter in this one, that's what I get for thinking. It was a good story as long as it lasted. I hate unfinished or multiple-ending stories, I will just start checking these long stories again to make sure they are completed. Time wasted on unfinished stories, I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incomplete Story

This story had very good character development but the promised introduction "This is the first chapter in "The Full Package", but if you want to know how Dave and Lisa originally met as well as understand how they ended up on this trip with their sister, you should go back to read "The Full Package -- Prologue" was missing so we are left to hang about Dave and Lisa's state of marriage before the vacation.

While it is quite reasonable to understand plans like rooms and airline tickets getting messed up, the arrangements of the three in the single room with a King Sized bed is totally unbelievable. If anybody slept on a cot - it would have been Cody but a more plausible situation would have been to share the bed with Lisa in the middle.

From Lisa's comments in this story you would get the impression that Lisa was trying to go on vacation to get Cody fucked and that Dave was only there to carry the bags. Lisa being the "important executive" looks like she wanted the vacation to join her sister in the loose lifestyle of the island resort. More so than just her exhibitionist desires, she really wanted to get some strange fucking herself while leaving Dave to jerk off in the shower while they felt free to continue to use the bathroom so as to deny him that little bit of privacy.

Armand came off as the spoiled rich kid with the kinky and manipulating personality and Pablo as the low life stupid thug but, Lisa was just lapping it up as she continued to humilate Dave. The Lisa and Dave marriage can never survive and I don't think that Lisa ever wanted it to survive, she just wanted her exotic vacation with her sister.

This all said, after the great character development the writer just seemed to drop the ending instead of bringing it to some reasonable conclusion. Lisa files for divorse since Dave doesn't seem to have the balls to do so after she finds out that she has severe vaginal tearing and multiple STD's but she just wants to keep up her sluty ways. Cody is pregnant and has to wait until birth to find out who the father is but keeps having memories come back about her slut sister.

Dave - well Dave just can't seem to know what he wants. Come on author, finish the story.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
The Best...

0... thing for Dave to do is put a gun to his own head and pull the trigger. Suicide is the only way for him to assuage all the rightful guilt he felt.

1* star; terribly boring,

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnalmost 2 years ago

No! Where’s “The Full Package - Home”?

Speechless2025Speechless20257 months ago

Lisa is a cheating slut, Dave is a cowardly little bitch, and Armand is a rapist. The only character in all this is Cody. Nothing worse than an incomplete story. WTF happened when they got home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous