The Furlough

Story Info
Soldier's first day of furlough.
1k words
4.12
7.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first evening of my furlough, I enter a pub a couple of miles from the Base. Underneath my loose-fitting camouflage dungarees, I feel the bulk of the strap-on I'm wearing press against my vulva. As I walk to the bar, it rubs against me, making me even more horny. After a long stint of overseas duty, I need to fuck and be fucked, to shed the tension, stress and trauma accumulated whilst being a soldier in a war zone.

At the bar, I ask for a tequila shot and a beer chaser. Putting down the shot, I look around. There are a number of women around, mostly good-time girls or pros, and I studiously avoid connecting with them. The only other person who catches my eye is the woman on the stool next to mine, and I study her speculatively. Older, maybe late-thirties, filled out t-shirt, high-waist full-length skirt, hippy and curvy, dark hair cut short. Grey green eyes. High heels. No visible tats.

She's the one, I tell myself. I order two more shots, and when they come, slide one over to her. She smiles, raises her shot glass, and puts it down in a single gulp. Her pupils dilate, and I guess, her lady parts do so as well.

Chasing down her tequila with a swig of beer, she slides off the stool and heads for the door leading to the stairs. I chug at my beer and follow her upstairs. Her ass swings seductively at eye level. My pulse is loud in my crotch as I see her open a second-floor door and enter one of the guest rooms. I'm a heartbeat behind her, and even as I secure the door, she is on all fours on the bed and lifting her skirt clear of her hind quarters. Her pussy beckons, clean shaven and liquid, and I see that she has her strap-on in place already, ready for me.

I shrug off my dungaree straps, pull down the garment, and step out of it. I am naked under it, the cool air stimulating my hairy crotch and armpits. My cock is a dark purple, long, and thick, with veins and ridges. Clutching her love handles, I move in, positioning myself, my cock head against her portal. She moves slightly, pushes back, and I am in. I slide in smoothly, feeling her expand to accommodate my girth. She grunts as I penetrate her, but she is slick, wet and elastic. She pushes her pelvis back till I am balls-deep in her and run up against her cervix. "Fuck me," she moans, "hard."

I oblige, moving in and out, and as I settle into a steady rhythm, she matches my thrusts, out for in and in for my out, keeping me in her as much as possible.

Releasing her hips, I hunch forward, staying deep in her. My left hand burrows under her t-shirt, cupping a breast and capturing a distended nipple. "Oh, yes," she wails, "do me good." My right hand grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her head back. She can see herself in the full-length mirror, me atop her, her mouth open and gasping for air, her hips moving in a sensual rhythm, wanting more of the delicious pounding that I mete out to her. I squeeze her tit and crush her nipple, and she cries out, the floodgates of her orgasm on the verge of overflowing. I hunch over her, the light sweat and the heat of our bodies mingling, slick with our exertions.

I breathe into her ear, "Come now, for me", and bite her ear lobe, her head jerks back as I pull her hair, stretching her already taut torso as much as she possibly can. And then her orgasm is upon her, and she cums in a series of spasms, quivering like a released bowstring, shaking from head to toe. I continue to pound into her, and caress her clit, taking her to the next level as she sobs and moans, cresting the second wave of her pleasure roller-coaster.

I withdraw without warning and flip her over. She has started to come down, but barely so, as I straddle her midriff. Guiding her black cock to my core, I sink onto it. I am completely ready for her entry, and she slides in. Fucking her has already raised my arousal to fever-pitch, and even as she penetrates me, I start to spasm, letting out a long low moan as I begin to crest. In response, she thrusts upwards, going deeper and harder into me. My orgasmic spasms move me on her cock, its ridges igniting my g-spot. I start to squirt, releasing a warm stream of liquid onto her. With every continuing thrust I gush, drenching our conjoined vulvas with my lady-cum.

Overstimulated, I see stars and my mind switches off, consumed by the orgasm. My limbs and bodies are no longer in control, and I shake like a peripatetic, up and down, round and around. Unconsciously my hands have clutched her tits, squeezing them hard, using them to anchor myself as the paroxysms of my climax toss me like a leaf in a storm.

She reaches up and wraps her arms around me, reaching with her lips. Forcing my mouth open she breathes into me, and then sucks the air out of my lungs. I gasp and inhale mouthfuls of warm air. Stroking my back, she murmurs soothingly into my mouth, rubbing me down in an effort to cool me off. I collapse on her slick body, breast-to-breast, nipple to nipple, with her cock still in me as I slowly relax and unclench my vaginal muscles. We lie like that for a long time, the only sound in the room the ragged breath of two sated, post orgasmic women. I black out for a few moments, and when I surface, I am on my back. She has shed her strap-on and is almost fully dressed. She looks at me, smiles a thousand-watt smile and kisses me softly, gently, a I-love-you and a thank you kiss all rolled into one.

"it's really good to have you back, Jill," she says, "you are absolutely the best. I missed you so much." And then she is gone, and I think about the rest of my furlough.