The Futa and the Virgin Groom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you are so sweet honey I'm gonna give you the a blowjob better than you can imagine, I just want you to close those eyes and enjoy, let jelly bean spoil you... For now" I put my hand over his eyes and whisper "keep them shut" when I move my hand again I see he has listened.

I crawl on the bed in between his legs and begin my feast. I have to say he has quite a handsome, clean, strong looking cock. It's about six inches long with no foreskin, his pubes are shaved nice and tidy, and the continuous throbbing of it is actively making my mouth water. Ah! Poor little jelly bean will never be able to satisfy him with a blowjob after I do my work... NEVER!

I give a long, deep, moaning lick from balls to tip. I push very hard to maximize the feeling, his body jumps at the sensation, but he calms quickly. I look up and see he is still being a good boy with his eyes closed. I suck on the tip now doing fast circles with my tongue, I tickle his balls a little at the same time for good measure.

This move I continue aggressively, I want him to really moan for me before I move on. He is breathing harder an harder as he moans more and more. After a few minutes on the head I switch to lightly kissing up and down his shaft leaving lipstick prints each time.

"Ok *kiss* baby *kiss* tell jelly bean *kiss* how it feels *slurp!*" I suck and slurp all the way up the bottom again and begin loudly slurping on the head.

"Ahh.. ahh.. it feels... Jelly bean...I feel like I can't think right..." I take him into a fully bottomed out deep throat as he says I love you. He instinctively grabs my head in shock not fully understanding how good it could feel.

I pump up and down on his base a inch or so back and forth, my throat milking his sensitive head. I growl deep so my throat will vibrate for him, his cries tell me he very much enjoyed that. I'm already here so I decide to tongue his balls a little as I relentlessly pump on his dick. Gah! I'll never get tired of the feel of nuts dancing on my tongue, it's absolutely orgasmic!

"Jelly... Jelly... Ah! How!?!... It feels so.. amazing!" He is panting hard in a frenzy of feelings.

I use one of my free hands to start aggressively massaging his taint, the other I put under his ass to help him start pumping his hips into me a little. He is such a shy boy he wouldn't have dared fuck my face as hard as I know he wants too.

*Gluck... Gluck... Gluck... Gluck...* I keep a steady rhythm as I keep his cock nestled in my throat. I keep at this for atleast 10 minutes, he is incoherently moaning and saying "jelly bean" every so often. I don't let his dick out of my throat a single time during this.

He is pushing his ass up of his own volition now so I decide it's time. I slowly move my finger down his taint and begin massage around his asshole, gently at first but gaining strength with every few circles. He is so overstimulated he doesn't seem to notice yet.

I slowly let is dick almost completely out for the first time since I throated it, I suckle his head now as I slowly penetrate his asshole with my finger. He literally screams at the combination of sensations and I relish his passion.

"No don't don't.... Stop... That is.... Sinful.. ahh...Its wrong!" Awe poor baby thinks butt stuff is wrong, that church is seriously the worst.

I push my index finger knuckle deep as I push him back down my ungulating throat. As I look up at him I can actually see tears coming down his cheeks now, the sight puts me in overdrive! I moan and growl and gag as hard as I can to increase his pleasure. My finger wiggles aggressively feeling every crevice in his ass.

I feel his body convulse as though he is gonna cum, I quickly squeeze the base of his cock in a death grip as I eject him from my throat. I definitely can't have him fully cumming just yet. I hold him tightly as he whimpers, cries, and shakes. He is a mess of a human being and I love every second of it. His orgasm finally ramps down and I'm safe to release his slimy pulsing cock.

"Aww baby I think you are ready for something more... Let me get you some water... drink up while I get ready."

He has his arms over his eyes in shame and is nearly hyperventilating, his body is covered in sweat. I throw the water bottle on the bed, his shakey hand can barley pick it up as he opens his eyes for the first time. I unzip my duffle bag and start pulling my ropes out. I see him weakly try to drink, half of it just spills out of his mouth as he slurps. He barley even notices me loop the rope around his right ankle, followed by his left ankle.

I wrap them around the headboard posts in a special kind of knot that can tighten and pull both ropes up. I smile as he starts looking around confused, I simply take the water from him and chug the rest. I stand on the bed over him now with one foot on each side of his chest.

"It's time for the big reveal young man... it's time to see the center of your new life!" I rip my shorts a little revealing my monstrous, pulsing, dripping, angry girl meat!

Chapter 5- His First Punishment

The look in his eyes is priceless, shock, fear, confusion, It never gets old. I step a little closer so he can look closely at my cock. He is completely silent now staring directly at it, like he is to scared to speak. I giggle a little to myself.

"Do you like it young man? I can see in your eyes how hungry you are for it... Just be honest with yourself and with me, it will make you feel so much better" I slowly stroke it a little causing precum to drip out.

"I don't... It's disgusting... I'm not... Gay.." he is looking to the side now like the sight of it hurts his eyes.

"Gay?... There is nothing gay about loving my girl cock young man and its anything but disgusting... How about you apologize to my dick for such mean words with a kiss?"

He refuses to look up at me know, I see more tears welling up in his eyes "No... You you... The taste of you makes me sick!... I haven't liked any of this!... You're a freak....Your... Thing... Is ugly... It's ugly like you are!" He actually raises his voice in anger to my surprise.

I back away for a moment a little shocked at his turn to the cruel. To my surprise I actually feel a little hurt by his words, I'm as tough as they come but I'm still a human being. I quickly shake it off though, I've pushed him pretty far and I know his history with the church, this is to be expected. I take a deep breath and look down with a kind, almost sad face.

"Awe baby that hurts jelly beans feelings... I forgive you though, I know you don't mean those words... But you know what? I can't forgive you for being a selfish lover."

He looks up now with his teary eyes, he is endlessly confused.

"Because you have been so sweet up until now I'm gonna give you a second chance (I rub the side of his face gently) I didn't force you to sit on this bed young man... I took your cock all the way down my tight throat remember?... In fact I also seem to remember you grabbing my head and pumping my throat like a little animal... The least you can do is kiss my aching cock and make it feel better, isn't that fair?... So?" I push my dick inches from his face, he hesitates for a moment, then turns his head away without a word.

"Tsk Tsk... So you choose punishment then?" He doesn't move or speak choosing to give the silent treatment.

Fine, since he doesn't want to taste it, I'm gonna make it the only thing he can taste to teach him a lesson. Hell I'm gonna train his brain to get hard at even the smell of my cock! I think for a moment on how exactly to do this, I grin as it comes together in my mind. I grab some extra rope and tie his hands up to the base board, he makes no move to stop me, I assume knowing I'm stronger than him by a mile. He just keeps looking away.

I get off the bed and go to my duffle bag, I grab a strip of duck tape out and a tool I only use for special occasions. I slip my little shorts and panties off, they are both drenched in my precum. I ball up the soggy panties and slowly peel my foreskin revealing a layer of sticky smelly smegma around the head. I use the panties to scrape a large dollop of the smelly stuff off, it's sticky like glue.

I turn back to the silent young man now and grin in anticipation. I walk to the side of the bed he is facing, I need to break his silence somehow and I think I know just the trick.

"So do you think I should facetime jelly bean and show her how much fun we're having?"

He quickly opens his mouth to protest but doesn't get the chance! *gluck.... slap!* In one fluid motion I push the smegma covered panties in his mouth and slam the duck tape over his lips. The shock in his eyes is quickly followed by shaking and yelling into the tape. His brain can't handle extreme taste and is trying to escape it, but it's too late for that now.

"I'll let those marinate for awhile, learn my taste well young man and reconsider your selfishness while I continue to pleasure you"

He looks at me with pleading eyes now, already realizing his mistake. I lean down and kiss the duck tape on his mouth.

"You did this..."

I then begin taking out the center piercing on my tongue, I'm used to it so it only takes a moment. I then put in a new one that's much larger, about the size of a marble, and it's gold instead of silver. The post on it is a little wider than I like but it fits in just fine. I extend my extra long tongue to show him the new addition.

"I am gonna show you more pleasure than you ever thought possible... All while my fishy smegma melts on your selfish little tongue... Before long the line between the taste and the pleasure will blur, that is a promise sweetie."

I giggle a little as I crawl onto the bed between his legs. I place a nice adjustable cock ring at his base and secure it tight. I can't have him cumming anytime soon that would ruin the fun. He is trying to yell something through the tape but I can't understand the words. I have a feeling I know what he is on about though.

"Shhh no need to be scared it's already decided, no going back now, just accept it... I will do everything in my power to train my taste into the very core of your being... It's what you will be forced to think of when you try to get hard on your honeymoon ( I give a girlish giggle) and poor naive jelly bean won't know you aren't thinking of her!"

I start kissing the tip of his cock now as I speak "You will *kiss* be a slave *kiss* to my smegma *gluck*" I take him all the way down my throat where he belongs. I look up in anticipation at what his reaction will be.

His eyes are closed and he is shaking is head back and forth, I believe he is saying "no no no no" trying to deny the inevitable. I start doing long up and down pumps in response to this. Slowly all the way up, then slowly down, then repeat. Every 10 reps I increase my speed just the tinniest bit.

By the time we hit 100 reps he is moaning so hard I think he might break the tape. I am fucking my own face with his dick, with passion now, spit is running out my nose, but I never relent. I have both hands under his ass forcing him as deep as possible with each stroke.

After 120 reps I finally slow, then stop, settling him deep in my throat as I flex it over and over to increase his pleasure. I let his ass go as I blindly feel around for my phone, as I feel it I push the big button on the screen.

The golden ball on my tongue begins aggressively vibrating on his cock. I slowly raise my tongue up to his mushroom cap, then I push the ball directly below the head, on his frenulum. I massage it back and forth as I push down hard, he immediately gives high pitched whines as opposed to moans. I relish the new noise, I found a sweet spot.

I begin a new rhythm now, 3 pumps into my throat, then I buzz the ball on his sweet spot, then 3 more pumps. After each set I stay down and tickle his balls with the buzzing ball for good measure.

*Gluck gluck gluck... Buzzzzz.... Gluck gluck gluck.... Tickle.... Gluck gluck gluck.... Buzzzzz... Gluck gluck gluck... Tickle*

I want his brain to melt, his thoughts to only be of me and me alone. My musky taste, my sexy ass swaying, my pierced tits brushing his thighs... ME! ONLY ME!... My own dick is throbbing and pouring precum now, begging me to give it the prize it seeks. After another ten minutes I finally suck extremely hard as I pop the head from my mouth.

"*Pop* Ah so delicious... Nothing quite like the taste of virgin cock huh?"

He is breathing as hard as he can through his nose and whimpering whenever possible as I speak to him.

"Well there is one thing I can think that is better actually..."

I crawl up to him and lick his ear a little with my buzzing tongue as I whisper.

"The taste of virgin boy pussy..."

Chapter 6- His First Anal Reeming

I slowly peel my foreskin, I'm lucky there's still plenty of smegma left. I grin as scoop a hefty glob onto my finger, it's so pungent I can smell it from here. I straddle the young man and get face to face with him. I put the finger infront of his eyes.

"Look honey I told you there was more left, we need to use it wisely though... Do you know what I'm gonna do with this dab of dick cheese?" He screams for a moment into the tape, I'm sure he's trying tell me off, show what a big strong boy he is.

"It's funny had you just kissed my dick I never would have done this, you only have yourself to blame."

I hold his head against the base board firmly with one hand, he can't move an inch. I then take my sweet cream and start meticulously rubbing it inside his nose. I make sure to get a nice even coating on each side, I also rub a good amount under his nose. His eyes are closed and he his extremely still, I think he's trying to hold his breath but that won't last long.

"Oh baby this scent is your world now, just give into it" I stand up and grab my lotion bottle, I pour just a little into my hand, then I very lightly smear it onto my massive sweaty nuts. I stand over him now dangling my balls inches from his eyes.

"Jelly bean is going to wipe these sweaty dirty nuts on every inch of your face, I made sure to lotion them so my sweat can soak into your face more effectively... Isn't that great!?"

He finally releases his breath, blowing through his nose as hard as possible trying to get out the smegma to no avail. He breathes in deeply and his whole body shakes violently as my scent burns itself into his brain. I pull his hair back so he is looking up and plop my nuts dead center on his face. My balls are resting comfortably on each eye. I hold their for a moment and then begin dragging then across his face in quick swipes and long slow drags.

"You know it's been days since I've showered, I hope you appreciate how hard jelly bean works to please you" I wink at him but I doubt he can see much other than my my balls. I grab his head with both hands and start grind his face with my sack, I moan as I imagine what he must be thinking right now.

After about five minutes of feverishly assaulting his face I finally release him, I make sure to rub any stray lotion in with my fingers. He is staring at me with pleading eyes the whole time. He closes them and shutters every time he breathes in, I giggle and kiss his forehead.

"There that should do for now, now it's time to resize your boy pussy with my tongue, it's over five inches long so nowhere is safe from me... Oh and I know you will just love the feeling of my piercings!" I fully extend my ridiculously long tongue to give him a preview of what's to come, I flick the marble sized golden piercing against his taped mouth. I think this tongue is one of my greatest gifts, not only is it long but it's also gives me the sensations a pussy would. I can cum just from giving blowjobs our eating someone out, truly it's a blessing.

I pull the ropes around his ankles, they force his legs up and back toward him. His cute little asshole hole is fully unprotected now just waiting to be taken. I lay down on my stomach and get inches away from it, He has no hair and it looks so tiny and pink. I take a long lick from the bottom all the way up the crack, as I pass his asshole I hear him moan a little despite himself. I do this a few more times pushing harder and harder each time.

Fuck he feels good on my tongue, his taste is just devine, I might get addicted to this young man if I'm not careful. I switch up and start doing circles around his cute button, every 4 or 5 I burrow my tongue at the hole trying to get it to open for me.

Lick lick lick lick burrow.... Lick lick lick lick burrow...

I'm going to keep doing this until I can finally penetrate him, he's being a very stubborn boy though. Damn just how tight is his ass? I persevere and continue my assault, I always get in eventually. Finally after what feels like forever I hear him loudly exhale, his hole only relaxes for a brief moment but that's more than enough time for my tongue to force its way in.

I shutter as I feel a small orgasm rocket from my tongue to my brain. His asshole is gripping me so hard it feels like someone sucking my tongue, such a greedy little asshole. I start wiggling slowly, his high pitched moans tell me he is already enjoying the feeling. I only have a few inches in so far, my golden ball is still stuck on the outside for now unfortunately.

I moan as loud as I can, he shakes as the sound reverberates through his body. I begin flipping my tongue back toward me over and over, pushing hard on the same sensitive crevices over and over. After a few minutes of this I switch to doing large circles, I'll need more space if I'm gonna get this golden ball in. I ream his ass with force, bullying his hole open more and more.

With one hard jab I plop the ball in along with more of my thick tongue, he whimpers loudly as I continue pushing even further. The tip of my tongue quickly finds it's target... His prostate! I shutter in ecstasy as I begin tickling it with my tip. He struggles against his ropes trying desperately to escape. I push just a bit further and start lapping at it now, his cries fall on deaf ears, I've never been more focused in my life.

I grind my face as hard as I can into him and finally get the golden ball against his prostate. I push the big button on my phone and the vibrating begins yet again. He screams into his tape as the sensation rocks him. After keeping it tightly on his prostate for awhile I begin probing it into over every corner of his ass. With my dexterity and strength every fold in his ass yields to me. I tap the screen a few more times increasing force of the vibrating.

He whimpers as I feel his whole body contract and begin to shake to an absurd degree. Ah! Thank God I put that cock ring on him, he is trying to cum! I coil around his prostate and begin squeezing hard, I know it can't release but I just want to bully him. I'm sure precum is pouring from his dick like crazy right now. Then it finally happens, for the first time in his life his boy pussy orgasms. He dry orgasms for 2 minutes straight, shaking and whimpering like a little slut. His asshole is spasming the whole time causing my tongue to cum as well, my eyes literally cross as I feel the ticklish electricity light up my brain.

As his orgasm subsides I continue lapping at his asshole with my vibrating tongue, swirling, prodding, flipping. I keep at this for a steady 5 minutes post orgasm. After awhile I finally remove my tongue, he twitches when the golden ball pops out.

"Ahhhh fuck that was good baby, your tight little hole was made for me!" He is looking at the ceiling in exhausted ecstasy, I can see fresh tears on his red cheeks. He is breathing extremely hard, I giggle inside thinking of my smegma in his nose and on his tongue.

As I sit up I look down and see I have left a large puddle of precum where I was laying... Perfect! I lay back down and dip my massive dick and balls in the puddle intentionally. I then jump up quick and begin rubbing my sticky monster on his face.