The Futa and the Virgin Groom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There that's perfect... Ok baby I want to test you a little... Depending on your performance I might give you a present... And trust me it will be something you enjoy."

He feverishly nods as if he is excited, does this boy really enjoy giving blowjobs this much? I think I may have found a pure little virgin mouth pussy that has always yearnedto be a cum dump, how lucky can one girl get?

"Now I'm going to push you down as far as you can go while pinching your nose shut... I want you to stay as long as you can take it... even if you are gagging try to stay down... When you can't take anymore tap my thigh and I will release you, ok?"

He nods his head, to my delight I can see that even though he is scared of actually doing it, he still has an edge of excitement. God I love the fresh ones! I make sure to get comfy before slowly guiding his head down. My cock is throbbing so hard it actually hurts, the only way to describe it is... Angry looking.

He takes a deep breath as I pinch his nose and spear his throat. Again he takes it six inches and only gags after about 20 second's. I'm pleased to see that even as he progressively starts to gag harder and harder he still doesn't tap. We're at one full minute now and I can see he is trying so hard, his whole body is shaking and tears are streaming down his face. At one minute and fifteen seconds he finally taps.

True to my word I release his head and nose, he withdraws gasping and sputtering fiercely. I am definitely impressed but I know for a fact he is capable of better. I need him to try and push himself more! I grab him by the hair and push is face down into my sweaty balls.

"If you are going to breath this much you need to be taking in my scent.. Jelly bean is disappointed in you... Do you really think my magnificent cock will be pleased with that half hearted effort!?!"

I can't see his eyes now but I can feel how sad they must look. I feel him begin to lap and lick at my balls with passion now and I have to say I don't hate it. He tries speaking with my sack muffling him.

"GIm.. Hhso...sorry...jelly ghbean!"

He takes one of my balls into his mouth and begins suckling it. Fuck it feels good, I think he deserves another chance. I lightly stroke his head as I raise him up and begin whispering in his ear.

"Awe baby you are sweet... I'm going to give one more chance... Please don't be a selfish boy again, I want to feel good too."

"I won't... I.. I promise" he whispers back.

I allow him a nice long deep breath before I start slowly resizing his throat, this time I think I actually get an extra 2 inches in, definitely a good start. The next 20 seconds are blissful, it gets even better as I feel the gagging begin. Spit continues oozing down my shaft and coating my balls completely. I am in a true heaven as we hit the 1 minute mark, his legs are beginning to kick and shake but he holds strong.

At 1 minute and 30 seconds I see his hand move and I'm sure he is gonna tap, instead he just grips the sheet and trudges on. We're at 2 minutes and 10 seconds now and his whole body is shaking aggressively, his death grip on the sheets holds firm. His constant gagging feels amazing on the head of my throbbing mushroom cap.

This boy is a true prodigy, how much longer could he possibly last? At 2 minutes and 30 seconds I see his shaking start to subside. As the next 30 seconds tick by he begins to completely go unconscious. I am in disbelief, the level of training normally needed to do something like this is insane! He willfully put my cocks needs completely over his own.

I let go of his nose but allow myself three blissful little pumps deeper into his throat before pulling him off of my slimey cock. He begins breathing and sputtering but I can tell he is still out like a light. Roll him onto his back and crawl on top of him in 69 position. I then sit up allowing my sack to cover his nose as I sit on his head. His mouth is left open to gasp as much as he pleases. I want my scent to be the first thing he experiences when he comes too.

As I wait the precious minutes until he comes too I contemplate what I should give him for being so good. I never in a million years imagined he would be such a natural and put forth so much effort! I need a prize worthy of him.

Maybe Ill let him fuck me in the ass? Nah not special enough for what he just did. Maybe I'll call one of my hottest girls and let him fuck their pussy? Eh he would probably just feel guilty about cheating in that way, and still it's not special enough... Hmmm come on girl think.

Then it hits me, when I asked him in the shower what he wanted, he picked my tits! Now that I think about it, it makes sense, his fiance has little B cups, it's sad really. Ok I'll look through everything in his phone and find a busty character he seems to like or atleast views regularly. I'll throw a few texts and pick up the cosplay clothes when we leave this motel. It's perfect he will get to tit fuck his dream girl!

Just as I finish the plan in my head I feel him begining to wake up. I giggle as I see him panic for a moment while huffing my ball musk. I drop down on all fours and remove the vibrator on his tip, I begin sucking his cock to comfort him. I take him balls deep and roar loudly to make my throat vibrate for him.

He moans and groans in confusion and pleasure. I take his cock out of my mouth to say only one thing "open wide" like the perfect boy he is he instantly understands and opens his mouth. I slowly enter his mouth pussy as I continue sucking his cock with passion.

We suck each other for more than 20 minutes straight. I'm sure not to fully fuck his throat yet, I want to go easy for now, there is plenty of time for that later. About half way through I begin fingering his ass a little, I'm sure to remove the pill vibrators while teasing him at the same time.

*Pop!*

His cock pops out of my mouth as I crawl off of him. I pant for a minute to the side gaining my composure while he remains laying on the bed resting a bit. I look his beautiful pale body up and down with lust.

It's time... Time to kiss his prostate with my cock...

Chapter 10- I Love You!

"Ok now just hold your legs like this and let me take care of you some more"

He is sitting with his back against the headboard and his legs spread with his hands supporting them and helping spread him more and keeping them up. I remove the blindfold for him, I want him to see every moment of this.

I crawl between his legs and push my tongue into him with as much force as humanly possible. He gives a girlish moan as I begin to ream him once again. It feels like he has loosened up a bit, though only enough for a normal cock, not for a glorious cock of my scale. I spend a few minutes reaming him open as much as I can.

Finally I pull my tongue out and just take a moment to appreciate his tiny pink quivering asshole. He is such a perfect young man, again I ask myself how can one girl be so lucky? It's time I take the cock ring off that his kept his cum at bay all this time. He moans a little probably thinking I'm going to suck him off till he cums, but there is only one way I'm gonna let him cum...

Because he has been such a good boy I'm gonna use a bit of lube for his first time. I put some in his ass with my finger and I put a bit on my cock as well. My heart is beating out of my chest I'm so excited, I haven't felt this way in quite awhile! I crawl up to his face now as he continues to hold his legs up and apart.

"It's the moment you've waited so long for... Jelly bean is gonna take your virginity, isn't that great?"

He looks shocked "Wait you mean your going to try and put your your... Thing... Inside me!?! You you can't! It won't..."

I give a giggle interrupting him "It's not a thing its a cock, and yes baby it won't go in easy, but trust me you are gonna feel good!... Eventually..."

The look of fear in his eyes is orgasmic "No! No no no... I can't... You can't... Please jelly bean no!"

I'm kind of shocked, he had been doing so good when he sucked my cock I figured this might go smoother for him. Huh maybe he just really loves taking it in his mouth pussy and no where else, it's cute but selfish. Its also cute that he is saying no while continuing to hold his legs up to present to me.

He is stammering now, I lean down and begin to kiss him. I can tell it was a shock to him and I give him no time to think about it as my long tongue begins to explore his mouth. I shutter a little as his tongue begins wrestling mine, it feels so damn good! He begins moaning now clearly enjoying himself, now is the time while he is distracted.

I nestle the head of my cock against his asshole, he gives a whine as he realizes what's happening but continues to kiss me. All 12 inches of my cock are pulsing, I don't think it's ever been bigger! I reach one hand down and begin moving my cock up and down over his asshole and taint. At this point the precum oozing from my cock is constant, his asshole is being soaked in it.

After a minute or two I decide it's time, I put my mushroom cap against his asshole and begin to push. His whole body shakes as I begin the process of resizing him to fit me. As I figured it's not easy, his asshole is like iron, but fortunately for him my dick is a diamond.

*Pop!*

Thats the sound of the my mushroom cap squeezing it's way into his quivering hole, his cherry is finally mine! I pull back from our kiss and look deep in his eyes, I feel breathless as I wait for what he will say. Tears well up in his eyes and he speaks in a quivering tone.

"I love you jelly bean..."

My heart pulses even harder than my cock, that was the cutest thing I have ever witnessed! I might have to marry this boy myself! I lean down and give him a true kiss, a lovers kiss, a kiss that shows how much I want him, how much I need him. He accepts it just like his ass accepted my cock, I couldn't be happier!

I begin pushing in very slowly, I can tell he is in pain but there is no way around it. I go about three inches in before I stop, I give him a few more kisses in-between his ragged breaths to encourage him.

"It hurts jelly bean... It hurts..." He whimpers.

"Shhh I know baby give me a few minutes and it will start to feel better... You have to trust your jelly bean on this" he gives the cutest little nod in the world.

I begin slowly pulling out, then slowly going back in three inches. He moans and groans but keeps his hands on his legs so I can continue. I do it slowly for about ten strokes before I begin picking up speed slightly. Fuck is he tight, even tighter than his throat was. I already feel like I could cum but I have very good control so I hold out. All the foreplay got to me more than I thought it would, just the thought of him going unconscious on my cock makes me want to cum twice over.

He closes his eyes now, which I cannot have. "Open your eyes baby, don't you want to see your jelly bean feeling good finally?"

He opens them again "sorry.. ah... Sorry jelly bean I do!"

Ah fuck it feels good, really really good! I almost can't take it I want to impregnate this greedy little hole already!

I lean down and give him a kiss "you know there is something you could do to make jelly bean cum even quicker..."

He gives a deep moan "Anything!... Ahhh... Anything! Tell me jelly bean!"

"I want to hear your wedding vows... tell jelly bean what I'm sure you've been practicing in the mirror for weeks."

He shakes his head no "No please... It's not right... I shouldn't!"

I push an extra inch or two in and keep pushing that deep from now on. His hand are gripping his legs so hard now he might leave a bruise if he isn't careful. I bend down and begin licking his ear.

"Please.... Tell jelly bean your vows, you love me don't you? You want me to cum soon right? Then tell me..."

He bites is lip hard... Then begins...

"Ahhh jelly bean since the first time we met at camp I knew this day would come, yet still, somehow, I am unprepared"

I pick up the pace more and add another inch to the stroke repetition. Im pouring sweat now both from the temperature of the room and his sweet words. fuck this whole thing is making me crazy!

He gives a girlish whine before continuing in a quivering breathless voice "I thank the Lord for the love that bound our hearts and lives together in the spiritual fellowship of.... Ahh not so deep please jelly bean... Ahh... marriage. I will love, honor, and cherish you always!.... Ah it's yes jelly bean like that... That's that's better! Ahhhh... I will love you in sickness as in health, in poverty as in wealth, in sorrow... Ohhh jelly bean it feels good... as in joy, and will be true to you by God's grace!"

As he finishes I feel my cum begin to churn, fuck it's time... It's time!

I lean down and kiss him now as I kick my thrusts into high gear "Ah fuck jelly bean is gonna cum, cum with me!"

His only response is a yelp, I have a feeling he can barely hear me he is so stimulated. As I feel my first jet of cum making its way up my cock I lean down and put my sweaty armpit of his face. I growl loudly as I speak now the words echo around the room.

"FUCK! YES! I'M GONNA IMPREGNATE YOU SLUT!"

My first wad of goo comes out so hard it probably feels like a punch to his stomach.

"*Splurt* Fuck *Splurt* Yes! *Splurt* Take it! *Splurt* Fuckkkkk *Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*"

I look down half way through my mind blowing orgasm and see he is cumming as well, I'm so proud of him! I take some deeper strokes now stretching him as far as he can go, I only get little over half of my cock in though.

I quickly take my dick out and grab the bowl and butt plug next to me, I jerk the next shots into the bowl as I quickly plug his ass. Only the littlest bit made it out, that was to close, I want that cum to have plenty of time to soak in!

He is an incoherent mess of a man, his eyes are closed and he is breathing harder than I thought was possible. I feverishly stroking the last bits of my cum into the half filled bowl, it will come in handy soon, I need to save as much as possible. After I finish my myself I begin stroking his cock a little. He gives a high pitch little whimper as he shakes aggressively. I bully the head of his sensitive cock hard, enjoying his reaction to it. Then in an exhausted huff I drop to the bed laying next to him. The world is spinning, were both gleaming with sweat, and the pungent smell of my thick cum is heavy in the air. After a few minutes i finally pop up with more energy than ever.

"Fuck that was good young man... You were born for this that I promise you!... Phew jeez... So do you need a minute or are you ready for round 2? My dick is already getting hard again mister!"

He quivers a little in fear as I speak my next few words...

"This IS who you are..."

Chapter 11- Not a Virgin Anymore

"Yea! On all fours just like that, now bend your back a little so your butt is sticking up more... Yea! Oh that's perfect baby, give me a kiss."

I hold his face lovingly as I go in for the kiss, as my tongue wrestles his I can faintly detect the taste of my nuts. Damn, I need to do better, that's all his tongue should taste like... Well that and cum...

As we part I can see the hesitation in his face, he is probably having a little bit of post nut clarity.

"I... I don't know if I can do it again ma'am... I... I should text my girlfriend... She was trying to get here earlier but said there was traffic... She could be here any minute..."

I shake my head "You don't remember? She texted you awhile ago and said she wouldn't be coming to get you. But besides that did you really think only one time would please me?... Oh honey I'm gonna have to cum alot more before I'm fully drained... Please don't be selfish again..."

He shutters "I.. I don't remember that... But still... I..."

I pull him in for another kiss, his cute little arms are trembling as he continues to hold his slutty pose with his butt up in the air just begging to be fucked. I knew after he came he would want to stop but there is no way in hell I'm letting that happen, I've been backed up for a long time and this little bitch is gonna take responsibility for working me up like this.

"Your body is begging to take my cock again, I wish you would understand that baby... Now stick that ass up more ok? I'm gonna be gentle with you I promise..."

I'm definitely not gonna be gentle this time. He's already used his only coupon for gentle loving sex, he's no longer a virgin now, he needs to learn is place, his purpose...

I crawl behind him now, the silver butt plug is still in place holding an ungodly amount of my goo inside him. As I wiggle it a little he moans. I grin ear to ear as I begin twisting it around.

"Please... I can't..." He moans.

*Pop*

The butt plug comes out swiftly, a torrent of cum following it. Before to much can escape I push my bulbus head into his quivering hole. It still isn't easy but unlike last time it isn't as much of a fight. His ass twitches and convulses on my tip like a greedy sucking mouth.

"Oh God! Jelly bean!" His twitchy arms surge with new found strength, the adrenaline is giving him stability.

I grip both of his hips and pull him back, 6 of my 12 inches forces it's way inside him, I relish every inch of his bliss. Fuck yes, I want more... MORE!

"JELLY BEAN... PLEASE!... ITS TOO MUCH!"

His whole body shakes as I push 10 inches into him.

*Whap!*

I smack his ass so hard it leaves a beet red imprint, I give him another inch as well.

"Ah your asshole is so tight! Fuck! You can feel my cum sloshing around in there too right!?! You love it don't you!?!"

He shakes his head no but I know the truth. I begin using my strong hands to move his hips, forcing him to bounce on my cock. His mews and moans are adorable, I force him to back into me like that for countless strokes before I suddenly let go of his hips.

It's just like I thought...

Even after I let go he continues to push back into my cock. I grab my own tits reflexively as my little fleshlight fucks me of his own volition. I pinch my pierced nipples and moan as he picks up the pace. He is relentless! Fuck I'm already close to coming!

After about ten minutes of this bliss I lean down and wrap my arms around his belly, I pull him back into a sitting position against the base board with me. His whole body shakes as all 12 inches of my cock spears its way into his guts. As he sits in my lap my mushroom cap is smashing his prostate, forcibly pushing cum out of his half limp cock.

My cock pulses... Then pulses again hard... Then erupts with such a fury it almost hurts. A pint of thick seed is forced into his body as I growl. Even in this insane moment I remember my promise to train my smell and taste into him.

I grab the hair on the back of his head and pull, his head pops straight up, he is moaning so his mouth is open. I take the bowl of cold cum from my load earlier and dump it down his gullet and up his nose. He chokes and tries to spit it out but I keep a firm grip on his hair keeping his head back. I then drop the bowl and force my hand over his mouth.

He chokes and gurgles, cum explodes from between my finger tips as he attempts to expel the foul jelly from his mouth, but any cum that does escape i just forcibly rub on his face. Finally he accepts what has to happen and begins to swallow the the impossibly thick pudding like cum as fast as he can. His ass is in a full spasm as it milks the never ending river of cum.

Finally my orgasm begins to subside, I throw him callously to the side. I grab the butt plug as fast as I can and shove it into his asshole, the torrent of cum trying to come out is absurd! I'm furious a single drop made it out but he is definitely stuffed to the brim with even more than before.