The Futa and the Virgin Groom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt so good didn't it baby? Moan once for yes or twice for no." He gives a hard scream twice into the tape. I begin pushing my foreskin covered mushroom cap onto his right eye lid, he squirms but can't stop me.

"Really no?... I could have sworn you loved it with all those lusty moans you were giving me, you sounded like a real natural born slut." I smack his face a few times with my sticky cock as he glares at me.

"Well if you say so, I guess it can't be helped... I'll just have to do it again!"

Chapter 7- His Second Anal Reeming

I reach for his discarded boxers, they are bright blue and so damn cute. I rub them on my sweaty sticky nuts with absolute glee. He gazes with scared eyes as I thoroughly coat them.

"Are you ready for my tongue to stretch you again honey?" He screams back at me through the tape as I put the boxers over his head, it's so cute that he is upset with me still. I'm honestly shocked he didn't give in after his first anal orgasm, I wonder how many it will take?

I decide to take out my golden piercing, it would get in the way of what I have next. I go to my duffle bag now, I dig and dig till I find the exact toy I need, it'll be fun to test this one on another person. I find the small orange box and grin, this seriously has to be my favorite new toy. I take my place between his legs, the ropes still holding them up and back exposing his cute little asshole. I open my box and take out a small smooth orange pill vibrator, this one has a latex ring attached to it. I attach it tightly on the bottom side of his mushroom cap, directly on the frenulum. His cock is still hard and pulsing from the last round, it twitches at my touch.

Next I get down next too his taint, I giggle as I remove the next vibrator from the box. This one looks like a nicotine patch, I peel the back side and firmly push it into place directly on his taint. He tries to wiggle a little to no avail, I rub the patch firmly to ensure it has adhered properly. I give his twitching asshole a few licks and burrow at the hole. It's still tight as ever but it should warm up to me quicker this time.

I take out two more small pill vibrators, they are about the size of a large vitamin pill. I pop them onto my mouth and put them in my cheek, I then begin my assault on his ass again. Circling the hole before beginning to burrow. Im so glad I covered his eyes, he will have no idea what is happening when I turn these baby's on.

As his hole begins to open a little I allow one of the pills out of my cheek, using my strong tongue I position it at the hole and push with all of my might.

*Plop*

His greedy ass takes it in happily, I giggle as I hear his moans, my tongue guides it deep into him before retreating. I position the next one at the hole and give and give another firm push.

*Plop*

Fuck I'm so turned on right now, the thought of what I'm about to do has my cum leaking precum like a faucet. I keep my tongue deep in his ass, I begin doing circles causing the pills to jostle around inside of him. I pull up my phone, I press select all, setting high, and push the large button. Instantly the loud sound of buzzing fills the room. These babys might be small but they are extremely powerful. His whole body violently shakes as his body tries to comprehend the new sensation.

I begin batting around the pills inside his ass, even I'm shocked at how powerful the vibrating is. I shutter as I push one against his prostate, the other one is on the underside of my tongue where I'm sensitive. I feel a small orgasm ripple through my tongue. I intended to do this methodically and slower but I lose control, I think I underestimated how much I would enjoy this.

I begin eating his ass like a ravenous animal, the buzzing is all I can hear as I begin bullying the walls and his prostate. I push extremely hard like I'm trying to smooth out the crevices. At one point the pills drift next to his prostate and I quickly wrap my tongue so the pills are wedged against it. I blindly grab my phone and up the intensity. The sensation is unforgettable, I shake this time as my tongue begins to cum again, I ungulate my tongue but don't release it a bit. I feel a river of his precum start dripping from his cock, all the way to my nose against his taint. God I hope the cock ring is strong enough to stop his jizz from erupting, that would be such a waste.

After about 15 minutes of feasting like a savage I finally feel him start to orgasm again, his asshole tightens so hard around me and the vibrators it's almost unbelievable. Even in the tight space I continue trying to move the vibrators around as he cums. I hear a high pitched whimper as his toes curl, the bed loudly creaks as he desperately struggles against the ropes. Over the next two minutes he has what must be a mind melting orgasm, his whimpers are weak and inconsistent by the end, he probably doesn't have two thoughts in his head.

I slowly retract my tongue but decide to leave the pills, I do have the kindness to turn off the vibrating for now though. I smile down at him as I take a long drink of water, I can't believe how much I like this one's ass. I give a little stretch before I decide to uncover his whimpering face. As I do I can see he is in a daze, his breathing is hard and he is pouring sweat.

"So young man I have a simple question to ask... Are you ready to be a good boy and give my cock a kiss?"

He moans a response into the tape but I already know his answer.

A resounding yes...

Chapter 8- Take Five

I grin ear to ear as I slowly remove the tape from his mouth, the second his lips are free he spits out my panties. Wow I almost forgot they were in there, I understand getting them out but he begins spitting more and that I will not have.

"Young man stop that spitting this instant! I'm being kind letting you out of the tape... but don't forget my taste and smell are your world now, you decided that yourself it can't be changed" he looks at me with pleading eyes but stops his spitting immediately.

I feel a little bad for him so I walk to my bag and get out a bottle of water, I can see from the way he is following it with his eyes he is desperately thirsty. I undo the top and take a small drink, I'm surprised he still hasn't spoken yet, most people speak right away after being untaped. He is probably still dazed from his orgasms.

I lower the bottle to just below my dick, the look on his face is priceless. I flex my dick hard causing a torrent of precum to ooze into the water bottle. The thick liquid fills the sip I took out, it floats densely on top. I make sure to rub the rim of the bottle on what's left of my smegma, I even scoop a little into the water. I close the cap and shake it thoroughly, I set it on the bed and crawl to his face to speak one on one now.

"Jelly bean is gonna release you from the ropes and let you have a little break with this water, do you promise to be a good hubby?" Still silent he nods feverishly, he looks so earnest, I think the punishment had it's intended effect.

I undo his hand first, then his ankles, he has an intense look of relief on his face. He reaches down to remove the vibrator on his dick and taint, I stop his hand just short "No touching, only jelly bean is allowed down here now" He lowers his gaze but relents without a fight. I stand and begin stretching as he reaches for his water. I give a quick glance over my shoulder as he hesitates to open it, the argument he's undoubtedly having in his head is so cute. After a few moments he opens the cap, closes his eyes in shame, and begins to chug it with vigor.

I giggle as I walk to the bathroom "take 5 cutie I want to freshen up before we begin again, be good and stay in the bed while I'm gone" I give him a playful wink. He looks a little confused but ultimately is happy to have a breather.

I close the bathroom door but I don't turn on the light. I sit on the counter as I begin feverishly texting on my phone in the dark. First things first, I activate the spyware in his phone so I can text jellybean as him. I send a string of texts pretending to be drunk but letting her know I had a good night and I'm staying with a friend so she doesn't worry. I think I'll message her again in the morning and tell her I headed to work from my friends house, she is so naive I doubt she will question it much.

Next I begin doing a deeper search of his phone, he has to have watched porn or texted another woman or something! The deeper and deeper I go the more vanilla it gets, I'm seriously in disbelief. While I'm going through stuff I'm sure to pull a few videos of him and his girlfriend being cute together, I might use them later to really get him going. Finally I close the app on the spyware satisfied enough for now.

Next I pull up my own contacts and text an old friend who I heard was in town for a few nights. She can be intense but I think she is the perfect girl to help me with this one. I send her a text that reads "Hey girl it's been too long! I've got a young man you would just adore... How about I stop by your hotel in the morning and you see for yourself?"

If I know this girl she will definitely be down, the last time I hooked her up she had one of the best nights of her life. I worry she might be a little to much for a newbie but I'll have him a little broken in by then. She immediately texts back "Yes! Yes! YES!!!"

I feverishly text "Good I'll send you a little preview video so you can start edging now, please spend some time in the sauna and let your cock soak in it's precum, this one has a thing for it and you know I love to please."

She sends me about a million hearts, I giggle as I send a short clip of him sucking on my tits in the shower. The night vision really adds a naughty feel too it. I finally turn my phone off, I want to focus for what comes next. I give myself a few minutes to stroke my dick while I contemplate exactly what I want and how I want it.

I think it's time for him to finally put his mouth pussy to work...

Chapter 9- Time to Give it a Kiss

I exit the bathroom and see the my new hubby laying down with his eyes closed. I don't think he's actually asleep, he probably is just a little overwhelmed and is trying to process his feelings. The poor baby has no idea that we are only just now getting started, he will be a different person by the time he leaves this room. I go to the thermostat first and turn it all the way up, I have a good idea for later and I want to be extra sweaty for it. I then go to my bag and take a few things out and set them on the night stand, I cover it all with a towel though, I want it to be a surprise.

As I step up onto the bed he instantly jumps up like he is frightened, I giggle a little at the look on his face.

"Ok honey it's time for your first real kiss... Are you ready to show jelly bean how much you love her?"

He looks up at me with wide eyes "yes... Ma'am... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said before... It was so mean... I didn't mean it."

Awe so cute! I'm sure he just wants me to stop with all of the smell/taste stuff, but I think a part of him actually meant that. Unfortunately I will never stop etching my taste into him, it's already been decided, nothing can change it. But I will definitely remember this later, he just earned himself quite a few points with that statement. I sit down on the bed next to him now and lightly stroke his face.

"Awe thank you honey you have no idea how much that means" I give him a light kiss on the forehead. As I pull away I notice he is glancing at my massive cock, probably anticipating what comes next.

I grab a few pillows and make myself a nice comfy seat against the headboard, I splay both of my legs out and smile.

"Now crawl up to my dick slowly and give it a nice, long, deep sniff."

He hesitates for a moment, looking in my eyes with fear, but slowly crawls around my leg and up to my dick. He looks at it with a combination of fear and curiosity. I doubt he as ever seen a dick this big, or even an uncircumcised one for that matter. He slowly pushes his face forward until he is an inch away and gives the smallest little sniff. He shutters a little, I suppress a full laugh at his reaction to all this.

"Aw baby that wasn't what I asked for... I said a long deep sniff... Please listen better honey, jelly bean really doesn't like punishing you but you already have a history with being selfish so I will have no choice... Don't you want me to feel good like you did?"

He nods feverishly, I can see the regret in his eyes already. I pat his head trying to put him at ease "Good I know you can please me if you try your hardest baby... Now I want you to push that cute little nose into my nuts and begin inhaling through the nose and exhaling out of your mouth... Make sure to do it slowly and really focus on my scent."

He winces at my words, he can obviously see how slimey and sweaty my nuts are. I'm so glad I haven't showered in so long, it makes this so much more fun. I see him close his eyes and take a deep breath before he starts moving his face down to my sweaty sack. My massive nuts are splayed out on the bed just waiting for some love. I grab my phone and flip on the vibrator app, I select all of them including the ones still in his ass. I turn the intensity to the highest setting. As his face makes contact with my sack I put a hand on his head so he won't be able to retreat.

As he begins his first inhale I push the button and the sound of vibrating fills the air. As I expected he tries to retreat in shock as he exhales, my iron grip assures he can not do that. I hit the button again and the vibrating stops.

"Shhhh calm baby... Continue your breathing... Count to 8 on the inhale then do the same on the exhale"

To my surprise he doesn't fight anymore, he actually relaxes his body and begins doing as he's told. On each inhale I turn the vibrators on, then back off during the exhale. Each time his body wiggles and shakes as he breathes in, I can't tell if it's the vibrators or my smell causing that, but I like it. By the time we get through 6 reps I can see his dick is getting extremely hard. Ah yes, such a good sign!

"Awe yes baby you are doing so good, please keep going for jelly bean!"

I let him continue for another 10 reps, on the last one I even hear him moan a little. His dick is dripping precum all over the vibrator attached to it. Its probably extremely sensitive from everything earlier, and if I had to guess its looking for any chance to cum. I definitely won't allow that yet but I'm glad to see his body starting to give into me more. I was smart to leave the cock ring on, when he finally does get to cum his brain is gonna melt.

I release his head and I'm pleased to see him continue without question. I let him go for just a few more before I put my finger under his chin and lift him out. I grab his hands and place them firmly on my cock. I guide him on how to slowly peel my foreskin revealing my swollen purple mushroom cap. His eyes light up at the sight, though he still looks scared of it.

"Now give it a little kiss right on the tip" I say in a breathy voice, I can feel my own excitement rising.

I let go of his hand and he keeps it on my cock like a good boy. He moves little bit toward it and leans in giving a cute little peck to the very tip of it. A string of precum follows him as he pulls back and shivers a little, I can't hold in my girlish giggle.

"Aw you finally got your first kiss! Such an important moment!" I smile as my phone flashes, the look on his face as he realizes I took a picture is priceless. I already have this being recorded from every angle but he doesn't know that.

"Ma'am please don't... Take pictures... I... I... I just don't want... Pictures..."

"Awe are you ashamed of your jelly bean?... Are you ashamed of her cock?" I muster a hurt/confused face. I know teasing him like this is mean but I'm actually really curious what his response will be.

"No it's not that!... I just... I'm ashamed of myself for cheating... For being... Such a lewd sinner... I'm.. I'm... Evil....God I even have a boner... I just can't let her see what I really am... I can't..."

Ok it's official I feel a little bad, not enough to stop obviously, but still. I need to help this boy with some of his issues while I train him, lucky for him I've dealt with this sort of thing many times.

"Awe honey you aren't evil, you are just a horny boy, it's natural. God made you this way for a reason! As far as the cheating goes it's your bachelor party, this day was literally created for this exact reason. You need to experience something different so when you do it with your wife you can be sure it feels right. I can tell you are going to be the most loving husband the world has ever known! Trust me you are doing jelly bean a favor by being honest with me and yourself."

His eyes get watery and he actually gives the faintest smile, jeez he really is too damn cute. I give him a playful wink as I point down at my dick again. He takes the hint and gives it another little kiss.

"Ok honey now I want you to close your eyes and picture jelly bean (he closes his eyes tight) think of the first time you had a make out session. Remember the smell of her, the taste of her, the passion of finally feeling her lips after so much waiting! Now treat my cock to exactly that! Kiss... Lick... Suck... Whatever you like! I just want to see your passion for jelly bean ok?"

He begins immediately, and with more vigor than I expected! He starts passionately kissing every part of the head, I even feel him push his tongue out a few times and tease me just a little bit. I'm pleasantly surprised how good it feels. He then gives a playful little bite before giving the first slurp on the whole head... Wow!... Its my turn to shake a little as he slurps it over and over. I don't know its because I'm so backed up or something, but this is the best blowjob I've had in recent memory!

Precum starts oozing like crazy from my tip, but he doesn't stop for a second, he actually slurps most of it up as he begins sucking on my head like it's his lovers tongue! He starts moaning so damn loudly as he really gets into it. Fuck who knew this boy would naturally enjoy blowjobs this much? I'll definitely have to take full advantage of that going forward.

"Fuck... Yes... Keeping sucking it like that honey it feels amazing... Use your tongue more... Ahh.. Yes like that!"

I moan as he begins burrowing his tongue into my dick hole so aggressively it's almost scary. Then he starts wrestling the head of my cock with his tongue, feverishly bullying my sensitive tip in an unbelievably satisfying way. At this point spit is rolling down my cock in gushes all the way down to my balls. Jesus what activated this sudden passion in him? Is it because he is imagining jelly bean or is he just trying to please me so he won't be punished again? I'm not sure, but Im gonna mold this into one fine mouth pussy.

"Ah fuck honey I might have found your calling... But I'm curious... Do you have a gag reflex?" I smile to myself as I put both of my hands on his head.

"Let's find out together!"

Chapter 9- The Prodigy

I begin impaling him on my 12 inch cock, to my surprise he makes it halfway down before bottoming out. After about 20 seconds his eyes pop open and he begins gagging aggressively and struggling against my iron grip. Damn for a newbie that was pretty good. I give a few pumps and slowly allow him to come back up. The whole way up I'm depositing a river of pre cum.

"Oh honey I know you can do better... I think I have something that will help you focus though."

I reach over to my nightstand and grab a black satin blindfold. I tie it neatly around his head and put it in a little bow. He is panting a little still but almost seems relived to be blinded. Such a good boy he is already starting to trust me.