The Futa and the Virgin Groom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! That was so fucking good!"

I shake my hair and crack my neck "I'm finally getting warmed up!"

He is a wreck, face down, ass up, panting like an animal. The butt plug in his ass quivering as he tries desperately to push it out.

"Ah you are so damn cute! Would you be a dear and get over here? I need you to lick my nuts as thoroughly as you can ok?... They're all sweaty, it's hard work feeding you all of this jizz, don't be a selfish cunt!"

His girlish whimpers are music to my ears...

Chapter 12- A Little Sneak Preview

*Slurp!*

Ah! I can tell that no matter how much he wants to deny it he really does love sucking my balls! I can get enough of it!

*Slurp pop!*

"Oh honey that's so good! Do you like the taste of my nuts that much?"

He's still a little teary eyed from our last little fuck session, and now is deciding to pull the quiet pouting act. He pretends like I didn't say anything as he continues his ravenous cleaning of my nut sack. If he keeps this up I'm gonna have to punish him, hell maybe that's what he actually wants.

"So what, now your not talking to me? Fine so be it, if you're not gonna use your mouth to speak then it's gonna have to be used other ways, start sucking my cock now young man."

He licks all the way up my shaft, then without hesitation takes my cock down nearly to to the base. It's a moment or two before his first gag, it feels orgasmic.

"Ah yes such a quality mouth pussy, it's only getting better too! Keep going I have some business to take care of."

I smile at him as he continues with his masterful blowjob, such a natural. I reach over and grab my phone, I have multiple texts from my friend Saanvi. I giggle, sheesh that girl is impatient as ever. Most of the texts are just her asking when we're coming over, a few are videos of her stroking her cock in the sauna, the last one a just a straight up plea for me to hurry.

I check the time, it's around 6am, I suppose we could leave in a bit. Hmmm but I kind of want to tease Saavni, get her even more worked up before we go over there. I decide to FaceTime her, the second she answers I mute her so she can't speak to me but can still hear everything. I put my finger to my lips and mime shushing her.

I can already see the desperate look in her beautiful tan face, she pans down so I can see she is still edging herself. I smile as I roll my eyes. I lean to the side and set my phone down just right so she can have a good shot of our bed. As I look down at my hubby I can see he didn't notice a thing, he was to busy worshipping my cock.

"Ok baby I want you to do what you did earlier, show me how much you love my cock again ok?"

His eyes flash with fear "I... I don't know..."

I caress his face "I know you can do it baby, come now don't be selfish..."

He gives a meek nod, I wiggle a little getting comfortable and ready. He takes a few deep breaths and dives down onto my cock, impaling all 12 inches into him. I pinch his nose shut and give a hearty moan as it begins.

30 seconds go by in a flash, his gags are picking up strength but he keeps himself down. Like last time there is no need to hold him down. Over the next minute I giggle as he nearly rips the sheets off the bed. At two minutes I can already see in his eyes he is starting to pass out. At 2 minutes 45 seconds he is fully out, for the second time tonight he has willing passed out on my cock.

*Gluck Gluck Gluck*

I smile and look at the camera as I relish in the feeling of his throat. I know Saavni is losing her mind on the other end right now. I truly hope she doesn't accidentally make herself cum, with her gift it would truly be a waste.

Finally I relent and slowly pull him up off my cock. I roll him over onto his back, and climb on top of him. I sit on his chest and push my cock down onto his face. It leaks precum continuously as I trace the lines of his face with my tip. I rub it against his nose, push it into his eyes a little, then for good measure a give him a few good smacks with it.

On the last smack he comes to, he looks around for a second bewildered before remembering what's happening.

"Open up..."

Without hesitation he does, I grin as I get into position. I have him stay laying flat on his back, I crawl up on all fours, my knees on either side of his head. then I feed my cock into his mouth and the bucking begins.

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna fuck your throat for real this time! You hear that? I'm gonna put so much of my thick jizz down your throat your gonna look pregnant!"

He gurgles and chokes in response. I grip the sheets hard as my strong legs and hips fully activate. I begin fucking his face with the same passion I would a pussy. The slap of my balls hitting his chin echo through the room. I'm fucking him so hard the bed is creaking and moving a little.

*Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!*

The sound of my balls hitting his chin are unreal, the sweet feeling of his throat has pushed me into a frenzy. After having already cum a couple of times this load wants to make me work for it, and I fucking will.

"YES! YOUR MOUTH IS A CUNT THAT WAS MADE FOR ME!"

*Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!*

I've already fucked his face for an absurd amount of time, the spit and precum oozing from the mouth and nose is constant. He is probably barely holding on to his sense after a mouth assault like this, especially considering how much he enjoyed blowjobs. I can't help myself anymore... I've lost control... I want nothing more than to impregnate his stomach with as much baby batter as I can muster.

*Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!*

*Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!*

"I'm so close... So fucking close... Fuck why won't it just let go! Come on baby gag! HARDER! GAG HARDER! JELLY BEAN WANTS TO FEED YOU!"

*Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!*

I bury my self 12 inches deep and begin bucking a inch in and out, over and over. My thick jelly like cum gushes out of my cock like a tipped over gallon of 2% milk, I can audibly hear the low glucking noises deep in his body with each contraction of my pulsing cock. I growl and grip the mattress with all of my strength. Every muscle in my neck, shoulders, and arms flex along with my thighs as I force my hot jizz anywhere that can take it.

By the time I get halfway through my epic orgasm I have the sense to look down. I see bright white goo running from his nose like a faucet. I feel a deep rage and instantly reach down to pinch it closed.

"ALL OF IT! YOU TAKE ALL OF IT! NO WASTING!"

My whole body is tingling as the final splurts are leeched from me by his throat. This has to be the most mind blowing orgasm of my entire year, hell maybe of the last three years. This young man's throat really is something special.

"Grahh! FUCK... Fuck baby... Oh... Fuck..."

My head is spinning as I slowly thrust the last drops in, I feel drained, exhausted, dizzy. I collapse down onto him, my cock is buried hilt deep, my entire weight keeping it there. I pant and wheeze as my dick just soaks in his spasming throat, it's a post cum massage for my tired, sensitive girl meat.

I bury my face in the bed and close my eyes. I see stars, bright colors, strange geometric shapes. I've hyperventilated myself into an endless daze. It's nice here, all I feel is the air entering and leaving my lungs and the tickle of a thousand soft feathers on my cock.

It's heaven... it's god.. It's... It's...

Oh shit...

It's probably time to give him some air.

Chapter 13- Dream

My gleaming cock slowly slithers out of his throat, I can see in his eyes he is in a daze. Long strings of sticky goo follow my cock head as it exits. I kneel down and make sure he finishes his meal, I scrap and scoop any and all cum I see on his face and on the bed into his mouth. I push his mouth shut as the considerable sized wad marinates on his tongue.

"Swallow sweetie..."

He closes his eyes as he does exactly that, he is such a good boy. When he opens his eyes again my heart swells, he has such a cute overwhelmed look on his face. His cheeks are red, his hair a mess, his nose still has a little bit of leftover cum in it, he looks perfect.

"Jelly bean loves you, do you love me to?"

He gives a faint smile "Yes jelly bean... I love you..."

I pull him in for a passionate kiss, he does his best to kiss back but I can tell he is exhausted. It's cute though, so damn cute. I push him over so he is on his belly, I'm relieved to see the silver butt plug is still in place, I was worried it might come out during my frenzy. I grin as I picture how much cum was sloshing around inside of him as I filled the other hole in equal measure.

I take a deep breath before shimmying over to my phone on the nightstand. I turn it over only to see a beautiful dark skinned girl jerking her monster cock feverishly. She stops the second she see's me and begins trying to say something, but because it's muted I can't hear it. I simply smile as I hit the end call button.

That little show is gonna send her into her own frenzy... Well good I want the best from her today. Honestly at this point I'm apprehensive to even share this little diamond, but the thought of seeing this little cutie on a spit roast is just to damn tempting to pass up. I wonder how many loads he will swallow today? How ever many it is it won't be enough to please me... Cum will be his breakfast, lunch, and dinner... Sooner or later he will grow to crave it I promise you that.

I look down at him, he just stays laying on his belly, his eyes are closed as he rests. I skim through my phone and see that his girlfriend has texted him. It's says "hey I hope you aren't to hungover today, have a good day at work honey I love you so much!" I send her a cute text back telling her how much I love her with all kinds of heart smiley faces. Sheesh what am I gonna tell her at 5pm when he still isn't home? Eh We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I hop out of bed and give an elated stretch, I feel ten pounds lighter after unloading all that cum. I bite my lip as I stare at the butt plug in his ass, I still have so much more to unload but I guess I can hold... For now. I walk to the window and peek through it, the blazing sun blinds me and I immediately close the curtain again. Damn nothing like the morning sun to harsh your buzz.

I walk to the bathroom and freshen myself up, mostly just washing my face and reapplying my makeup. I also brush out my long purple hair, it's as thick and shiney as ever, after I finish I put my signature hat back on. I smile in the mirror after I'm done, damn I'm one fine bitch.

As I come back into the room I smile at the smell, cum and sweat... As it should be. My man is just where I left him, from the way he is breathing now I think he actually feel asleep. I bite my lip again as I look at his ass, it's so beautiful, I want another go so bad. He has been so good recently though that I'm gonna let him sleep for an hour or two, he'll need the energy for later anyways.

I crawl onto the bed and lightly touch his back, I whisper quietly "Aw honey you need to move into a better position, here come on..."

His sleepy eyes only half open as I gently guide his body. I move him so he is laying on his belly in-between my splayed legs, his head using my big soft thigh as a pillow. His nose exactly where it belongs, nestled against my sweaty nuts.

I'm not sure what he will dream of, but I know it will involve the overwhelmingly thick strong scent of my girl meat.

That's all that matters...

End of part 1

I always appreciate feedback, it gives me the motivation to keep writing, so if you enjoyed the story please leave a comment and rating. Other than that thank you for reading and I hope you come back when I publish part two!