All Comments on 'The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21'

by Serca45

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
ARabidmonkARabidmonkalmost 2 years ago

Awesome start! Can't wait to see what direction you take this story.

juliodragon69juliodragon69almost 2 years ago

amazing story . best of all are the large amount of futa characters, this gives to several sexual possibilities

KoxokKoxokalmost 2 years ago

Story is great so far! Can’t wait to see more 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

when will it be posted but Chapter???

MamalidoMamalidoalmost 2 years ago

4/5

It had a surprisingly well written and enjoyable plot. I found myself abandoning the fap mid story and just read it because the story and characters were deep and intresting.

However for an erotic story it had low amount of sex scenes which I assume because he is getting primed for next chapter.

Also the insist on dirty and unwashed sex, disgusting smells, smegma, etc. was personally a huge turnoff. I know its a good irony plotwise regarding that MC is a neat freak. But still off putting. If I wanted to rate it purely based on sex scenes i would have given 2/5.

If it were a commission I would have asked for 100% clean sex, and slight increase in futa penis length (maybe 14 inch biggest size? Too much of everything ruins the effect) and cum output. It's a futa world them gurl get big. Nothing hyper though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So you are telling me that Selena is always fresh and smell good. but everytime she goes to shower she wraps something around her genitals so it wont get washed and get more dirty? And that girl went to a hot steaming shower and even then was smelly and filthy. On both sex scenes it was completely out of place. it feels completely forced and non logical.

I mean the guy is already keen and willing and ready to enjoy the experience; why do you have to add unhygienic sex, filth and smegma to it, break down his mentality and force a "acquired taste" theme on him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are Amaxing! Lovong rhis story so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great! Can't wait for more!

Alucard001Alucard001almost 2 years ago

Ignore the silly complainers about the 'gross' stuff, it's a kink for a reason and they should know better than to kink shame on a site like this, but if they really bother you just add a couple tags for musk and smegma, or maybe a one line warning before the story starts, something like "this story contains:......" then it's right on the front and they have no right to complain if they decided to keep reading. Just remember, for every negative comment there are two or three positive ones, your story is amazing and I bookmark Ed and favorites you the second I finished reading it. Can't wait for what happens next ! 10/10

FutafemdomFutafemdomalmost 2 years ago

I quite liked this, keep it up! Both as story and smut, I think this succeeds. Poor MC and Gabbie, I quite like the tension! When do you think part 2 will come out?

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9almost 2 years ago

In so many ways this is a really amazing story, and I enjoyed it a ton. Definitely five stars. My only suggestion/feedback would be that you might want to slow down the introduction of new characters/sexual partners? You've created a main character with a complex psychological relationship to sexuality and with himself. But then in about a day and a half he has encounters with a whole bunch of different women and he never has time to process them so I don't really know what they mean to him or what exactly he has hangups about.

You have such good dialogue and sex scenes, and the character set up is great. The scene in the kitchen with Serina is my favorite part. But I think it might have helped the strength and structure of the story if for example we saw more of what is going to happen between him and Serena (does he go back to the glory hole?) , and then only later the sister's friend showed up as a additional complication. Hope that makes sense! But again, incredible job.

Serca45Serca45almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey I have to say I appreciate the support! I've loved writing on this story! Though I'm still working on part two and my writing goes at its own pace so I'm not sure exactly when part two will be out but I promise it's in the works... As far as the dislike for the smegma and such goes I completely get if people aren't into that and such... But hey that's what I was feeling for this story so that's what it shall be... If that's not your thing read one of my other stories I'm gonna be publishing or move on because I write what I'm feeling at the time and nothing else... Aside from that seriously I just appreciate the comments wether positive or negative so keep them coming... I'm really kind of shocked at how many views I've already got for this story already and I can't wait for you all to read more! Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a lot frustrated, please let him and gabbie work out the ki ks between them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d say don’t listen to people opinions here about the filth stuff and not making sense. Look futas aren’t real so everything doesn’t have to make perfect sense, your story is yours and you should write it just the way you feel like it with your own style. It was a very deep and interesting story and I enjoyed it a lot. Keep it up.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good start, shame so little gloryhole thread. I hope there will be more in 2Q. 4 out of 5 stars at the beginning

Mamut22Mamut22almost 2 years ago

Epic story I look forward how his life turns out. good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! I can't wait to read the continuation! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my favourite stories. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I genuinely really liked this. The emotional buildup makes he situation deliciously tense. I cannot wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story! Excellent writing and the fact there are pauses in the story where the characters talk and act like normal people would is quite refreshing. What often unfortunately happens in this type of story is that characters are very one-dimensional and only think about sex. This is not the case In this story where the characters have habits think about what they did and mannerisms like the "sweet" part with they Japanese girl tattooed in black and red who felt like a real character and not a copy paste of her sister like often in scenarios like this one.

Anyways great read and very hyped for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was very good. The sex scenes were very animated and entertaining. The main character is charismatic. Not a fan of every single featured fetish, but they are the type that at least make things interesting and more lewd, even if the reader doesn't specifically find them hot. Not sure about the name of the story, considering how little of it takes place there, but I guess there will be more scenes at the glory hole later on? A little too dramatic for my taste, but well written for those who enjoy intrigue and conflict, I just happen to like my porn drama-free, especially when it's high-school drama that's in question. The single objective criticism I can give is that maybe this could have had a little more world building regarding there being three sexes. Otherwise, it's exceptionally good as long as the reader's interests match the author's, and still good if the reader is just a general futa fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah, I do have to say that the pills being just aspirin was a little disappointing. I think substances with interesting effects, natural or chemical, are a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now, I've read a lot of bad stories, some good,...and even here and there an excellent comes up. But I've got to say this one is even rarer. Its one in a milion! Its so awesome it cannot be expressed into a single sentence.

Story progression & plot, dialogues well written - each fitting for its own character....oh.. man what do you do for a living? I hope we don't have a nobel prize winner here writing stories anonymously. :)

Dude please make a saga out of this! I would like to see further how the green Doug manages to grow...and his further encounters with the gloryhole, teachings of the Crystal friend, unaware encounters with Selene, getting him to mess *again* ;) with that japanese mafia twins, tension with his mother...

The one of the reasons I think this story is part successful (other than your skill writing it) is because nothing is yet in the open...so there is tension, mystery, excitement...etc. Him having a thing for Gabbie, and even Selena, and not being a honest about it is a huge driving factor for the story. I recommend playing this card further. Like not getting "happily ever married" scenario just for the sake of delivering positivity right away. Save that for later. What I'm saying is to try to explore this part of Doug where he's still not sure of how to approach Gabbie and his other interests. Have main character reject the obvious choice of Gabbie (for now) (as he has not yet grown and mature) out of fear for blowing it up. Rather make Doug lose himself all over the place in the search for his love, satisfaction and acceptance. Then pair him with Gabbie.

That's my recommendation at least.

Btw do you have a patreon? How can we support you! This shit is beyond awesome! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it… REALLY hope for more more gloryhole action ‘you should add Gloryhole to the tags’ particularly if it’s with people who he know, perhaps a certain futa will drag her best friend along with her next time, ‘Doug’s head could already be secured to the wall by the time the ‘best friend’ makes an appearance’ so he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it, particularly if she likes sex as rough as you implied. the dynamics of a one way mistaken identity ‘also a good tag to add’ particularly since it was the Sub that was aware was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Like a good ol' hangover stories.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, really hope that Doug begins to like the gloryhole and is used ‘unknowingly’ by people he cares for as if he was their cocksleeve slut. Would love to see the change In relationship between Doug and his mother from when they’re away from the gloryhole as well as when they’re at the gloryhole and how he copes with it. It would also be interesting if he was visted by his sisters, since Crystal already knows he’s been visiting gloryholes she could just pretend to be unaware that it’s her brother on the otherside while putting him though the wringer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but I have to say that once a penis is in the throat it can go all the way and second:smegma is super gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of hope he doesn’t get together with his former best friend, she went years without reaching out to him (just because his self esteem was low doesn’t mean that she couldn’t have tried to hangout with him) as soon as she became popular and that stunt of bringing another guy to make him jealous KNOWING he has low self esteem kind of makes her extremely toxic tbf. If they do get together I hope you bring up some justification for her abandoning him for years (again, I know his low self esteem was part of the issue they drifted apart, but friendships are a two way street. She could have reached out to him).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is Amazing! One of the best stories i've read ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this fic though I thought the second half moved along at quite a slow pace, so hope the second instalment pick up the pace quickly. Also I hope Doug goes to meet his aunt again at the gloryhole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Moarr!!!

Mamut22Mamut22almost 2 years ago

Damn pls more chapters. this is great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah this is awesome . I need more of this so bad 🥵🥵

AnheroAnheroalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good stuff! Can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and all of its characters which is a first on this site to be honest. I really do hope you continue this story and hopefully make it just as hot and amazing as the first part. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlavealmost 2 years ago

Really intricate life-like story, interesting characters, looking forward to seeing how it unfolds, keep up the great work :))

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneover 1 year ago

Definitely need more. Was waiting for the big moment, only it never came!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing story it feels too good tbh this is setting a high bar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We ever getting a chapter 22+?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 2

Mamut22Mamut22over 1 year ago

pls dont abadon this story its so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg, this story is fantastic! Chapter 22 please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be a crome to leave this unfinished .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue. Need more gloryhole goodness

Mamut22Mamut22over 1 year ago

pls dont stop this story

titans2138titans2138about 1 year ago

Please come back and finish this story and the camping story too, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hope you come back and give us more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Finish this... you ought to

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would really like to hear the end of this story. It has a lot going on and I am dying to get the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man I been checking for more on this story every few months. Please finish it or at less continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue the story. It's killing me that I can't see how it'll continue.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy4817821 days ago

Love the story, please continue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous