The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Mhmm*

I moan as my lips make contact, without a seconds hesitation I push my tongue forward to taste Gabbie's sweet mouth. What I taste is musky and sour, I ignore it though as I imagine Gabbi moaning back into my mouth. I begin to passionately go at it now, not sure of what I'm doing but sure it's what I want.

"Oh yes! Like that! That feels so good honey!"

I make out with the top of her head for more than five minutes straight. By the time I'm done my whole face is covered in her stick foreskin goo. I'm panting hard as I retract myself, at no point did I open my eyes, I wouldn't have been able to get through it otherwise. To my surprise my cock is hard as a rock though, I feel disgusted by that fact until I remember the drugs she gave me, of course...

"Alright honey enough foreplay, I want that throat cherry!"

I feel nothing but sheer panic "I don't think it will fit... Ma'am..."

I'm still using my fake voice to assure she doesn't recognize me. There is a brief pause before she responds.

"Is that so? Well last I checked you haven't even tried, you shouldn't be so negative I believe in you young man."

I shake my head "But!... Really I don't think..."

She interrupts "That's right you don't think!... Stop being so prissy, your the slut who chose to come her, your the slut who chose to peel my cock, your the slut that got me all worked up... Now your going to be the slut that takes responsibility for it."

I rub my thighs together as I squirm with anxiety "Y... Yes... Ma'am..."

I get up to her cock and look down the barrel of it, it seems impossible to me that it will fit. I guess I can try if it will make her happy. I wipe the precum off the tip, I don't know why I bother though within seconds more starts to ooze out. I open my mouth as big as I can and slowly move forward. The second my tongue touches her precum covered tip I gag so hard I double over.

"What was that!?! I didn't even feel anything!"

I cough and spit "I'm sorry... I just can't..."

I hear her huff on the other side "You mean you won't... Look I can clearly see you have a sensitive gag reflex so I'm trying to be understanding, but I don't have all day..."

I shake my head "I just... Is there anything that you could... Like... Do to help me?"

"Hmmm... Let me look in the cabinet here, girls leave stuff all the time maybe something here can help."

I hear her rummaging through something, strange that there is a cabinet in her stall, mine doesn't have anything like that. I wonder how many girls actually use this place?

"Jackpot! I found just the thing!"

Her cock slips out and she pushes through a strange black leather harness with a big silver buckle on it, the buckle has a large button in the center of it.

"What's this?" I ask genuinely confused.

She giggles "It's a special harness to keep your head in place, trust me it's perfect, I'll cum in literally two minutes if you use this."

I feel extreme anxiety "I'm not sure..."

She scoffs "Stoping make this so difficult, just take the ends and buckle them to the loops at the sides of the wall..."

The buckle is in the center, leather straps lead from it to two silver clasps on the ends. I look closely at the wall and see the loops she's talking about. I clip each side of the harness up to them.

"Ok now line your mouth up with the hole, put the buckle behind your head and pull the strap to tighten it down."

I do all of that but stop before it's actually fully tightened "I'm... I'm claustrophobic..."

She sighs "look if at any point you are feeling trapped or you want a break, just push the big button on the buckle. It'll instantly loosen, ok? Now seriously boy I have blue balls at this point let's get this over with!"

I push the button and sure enough it loosens instantly. I take a deep breath, ok Doug, just get it over with. After your done you can go home and forget any of this ever happened, just never tell a soul about this and it'll be like this moment in time never existed.

As I begin tightening the strap she passes a little mini pillow through the hole "For your forehead sweetie."

I almost chuckle to myself, there's the Selena I know and love. I take the pillow and hold it up to the wall infront of my forehead, I securely ratchet down the strap and take a deep breath.

"Make it tighter..." She says firmly.

"But..."

"No more buts... Just do as your told..."

I pull the strap even harder.

"Good boy... Now now, what a cute mouth you have, open up I want to see that tongue."

I open my mouth, to my surprise I feel fingers grab my tongue "Oh yes! This will do just fine!"

She fiddles and massages my tongue for a few minutes before giggling "God It's been so long since I've gotten a blowjob, my cock is tingling with excitement!"

I feel confused, I figured since she was here today that meant she uses this place all the time. Strange. Finally she lets go of my tongue, I hear a rustling noise followed by silence. I keep my mouth open and my tongue out, I can hear my heartbeat in my ears it's beating so hard.

*Gluck!*

Her massive mushroom cap bullies it's way past my tongue and lodges itself at the entrance to my throat. Like I already knew it definitely can't fit. I gag harder than I ever have in my life, my body curls as much as it can and I try to push against the wall with all my might to escape.

"Oh wow! Your throat really is small! That's FANTASTIC!"

The level of joy in her voice as she speaks is terrifying. I finally find my senses and reach behind my head for the buckle. I find the button and push it.... Nothing happens... I push it again... Still nothing... I'm in a full panic now as I start hitting it with everything I have...

"Ok sweetie just remember if you want a break just push the button!"

*Gluck... Gluck... Gluck... Gluck*

She begins bucking her hips, the absurd bulbous head punches at the entrance of my throat still unable to get in. I feel a warm feeling going down my throat though, I don't understand what it is at first, but then it hits me... It's a river of precum traveling down my gullet! Tears roll down my cheeks as I pray for the harness to loosen.

"Ah! Your doing so good honey!"

I gurgle and whimper as I gag non stop, you would think my body would stop doing it for atleast a second but I'm not that lucky. Her smegma is now fully mixing with my spit creating a white frothy paste that further lubricates my mouth for her absurd lumpy cock head. The taste is so wretched I can't describe it.

"Hey young man, wanna see a neat trick?"

Before I even have time to think I feel her dick flex hard in my mouth. Like a fully pumped up super soaker her girl meat sprays thick honey like precum! It not only travels immediately down to my stomach, but also up through my sinuses. Precum drains from my nose like a faucet, I shake and quiver as I feel the hot liquid fill every crevice of my being.

"Oh honey your still holding in? Wow you are something else! Well good! I'm glad you're finally starting to come around!"

I have fully given up on the buckle at this point, I need to conserve whatever energy I have left to continue gagging and choking. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this, but what choice do I have? This is my world now.

Now all I can do is wait for her cum...

Chapter 4- Gush

"Harder! Ah yes! Harder like that whore!"

I am now burrowing at her dick hole with my tongue, she seems to like it a little to much though considering her precum is leaking faster than ever. I get a mouth full of the foul syrup every 30 seconds or so. Atleast I've found something that keeps her happy for the moment, that's all I can do at this point with the position I'm in.

"You are such a sweetheart, I'm gonna want more of that later, but now I want to sample the unique throat you have..."

I give a scared whimper as she pushes against the entrance of it again, there is no world where it will fit!

"Phew ok honey this is gonna be intense, just trust me though, losing your virginity hurts at first but you will grow to enjoy it."

I scream into her cock, it just comes out like any other gag or gurgle I've made thus far. I pound the wall with my fist as the head of her cock begins pushing against the entrance of my throat. She slowly begins putting the weight of her body forward.

"Come on... Just... Damn you are so fucking selfish, open your throat already!"

While keeping a constant pressure she begins lightly thrusting her hips. The entrance is stretching, but only to accept the first tenth of her cock head, the rest doesn't have a chance in hell. My constant gagging has almost become normal to me at this point. Jeez, that is definitely a scary thought.

"Mmmhmm I love the way you gag boy! It feels like a vibrator on the very tip of my dick! Ah! Fuck! It's time! If you don't think you can handle it hit the button now."

I whimper into her invading cock, if she would only take it out for a second I could tell her I'm stuck. But she never relents, her cock seems to relish it's new home.

"So your not gonna run!?! Ah such a brave boy... I can't wait to impregnate your throat, I'm gonna cum buckets!"

More tears stream down my face as for the last time I try to push the release button, it again does nothing. I hear her breathing harder and harder on the other side. Then everything goes still for the briefest second...

*POP!*

The sound echoes through my brain as her mushroom cap forcibly pushes through the entrance of my throat. My throat has no choice but to cling so hard to it that it takes the heads full shape. I'm sure some of my throat muscles have been rearranged permanently. I hear a quivering growl on the other side.

"FUCKKK! Fuck it's feels so tight! I've never felt anything like it! It's like a thousand forceful tongues vibrating and massaging my cock head at once! Fuck what are you made of boy!?!"

I no longer have thoughts aside from her cock. It has entered both my body and my mind against my will. She begins giving little one inch thrusts back and forth, all while moaning and groaning to an absurd degree.

"Fuck it's making me feel light headed it's so good" She says breathlessly.

Hearing her curse is so odd to me, though considering what's happening that should be the least strange thing to me.

"Let's see how far I can go!"

As her cock forces it's way down inch by inch I begin to see colors. It's like my brain can't comprehend what's happening anymore, on top of the fact I'm getting very little oxygen at this point. My hands and feet feel fairly tingly, but my cock feels the tingliest of all! Like its being tickled by little soft feathers. Out of instinct my hand reaches into my pants to touch it. Even just the feeling of my fingers sends an arc of pleasure to my brain. This drug is really something else!

"6... 7... Oh wow 8 inches! Fuck I'm close to cumming already! I can cum inside right!?! Nobody has let me do that since college! Please! Please I'm begging you slut!"

She begins bucking in my throat now, my eyes have already rolled back though I'm still conscious. Her labored breathing and intense speaking voice tell me it's time, I've never felt more fear in my life.

"Your not pulling back!?! I can cum right!?!... I CAN!?! Thank you! Thank you so much sweetie! Fuck I'm gonna cum harder than I ever have in my LIFE! I hope you like it! I just know you will sweetie! Yes! It's coming! It's COMING!"

I feel her cock expand as her thick cum the consistency of custard travels up her shaft. I feel my body literally get heavier as the first eruption goes off, what feels like a gallon of scalding hot cum is forced directly into my stomach in an instant. Good god, it's only the first splurt and I'm already filled to the brim. The next one is even stronger, I hear her pounding on the wall as though the act of cumming is painful. Though her lust fueled growls tell me otherwise, she is having the time of her life.

*Squelch!*

The sound of her third shot having no where it go is horrific, it explodes through my sinuses and out the sides of my mouth with such force its unbelievable. The next five gushes make the exact same sound. At this point I'm literally drowning in her cum. The gushes are so quick that it leaves no time between shots to even attempt to breathe. The sound of her pudding like cum smacking the floor is only out done by the sound of it exploding out of the side of my mouth. As I begin to black out I can't help but marvel at the fact that her cum hasn't slowed down in the least yet. We're at about 12 gushes now and she is still going strong. How many more will enter my body after I'm out cold? How did everything get so messed up? Who knows anymore.

The thought as I black out is simple...

I hope she can only cum once.

Chapter 5- Never Again

"Young man? Young man! Come on you are fine hun just breath ok? Do you hear me?"

I grumble as I come to "Huh?"

I hear her give a relieved exhale "Oh thank heavens, you scared me mister! Phew you seriously are a diamond in the rough, that had to have been one of the best blowjob's of my life!"

I cough, all I can smell or taste is fish, the memories of why that is flood back to me all at once. I can't believe that all happened, what have I done? What have I let her do to me?

"Can... I... Leave?" I say in my fake voice, though now it sounds much more raspy.

There is a pause "Oh um... Well yes sweetie of course you can... I'm sorry that... I'm.... I've just been backed up and you know, I never meant too... I don't know... But yes we're done now you can leave whenever you wish."

I struggle against the harness, I reach behind me and push the button, for whatever reason this time it opens. As it releases I fall back onto the ground, I'm sure to cover my face with my arms though incase she tries to look through the hole. I whimper and pant there for a minute or two trying to gain my bearings and gather my thoughts.

"Honey I... I had a really good time... Did you?"

I shake my head "What do you care..."

"What does that mean?" She says like she doesn't already now.

"Nothing... You just got what you wanted is all..."

She sounds a little upset now "Don't do that, you chose to some here same as me... Besides are you telling me you didn't have fun? That you weren't hard? That you didn't touch yourself!?!"

I scoff while continuing to cover my face "Yea but... Only because of those stupid fucking pills!"

Now it's her turn to scoff "Oh really? Is that so? Last I checked aspirin doesn't give you a boner!"

"What!?!" I exclaim in shock.

"Those were aspirin! I just wanted you to be honest, so I gave you an excuse to enjoy yourself... Your welcome by the way..."

I sit up now and turn away from the hole, I hold my knees as I sit and stare at the wall. I feel disgust as I take stock of myself, my face and clothes are smeared in her foul smelling goo and my throat feels more sore than it ever has in my life. My stomach is so full of her milk that it's like I've had three Thanksgiving dinners in a row. I feel tears well up in my eyes as I picture the custard like jizz sloshing around inside me.

"What? Now your not speaking to me?"

I speak quietly "Like I said you got what you wanted... I'll never do this again... There's nothing left to say."

I hear the rustling of clothes, presumably she is getting dressed now. It sounds like she's doing it at a feverish pace. Her voice is hard to read now, a mixture of anger and something else.

"Look I had fun... I think you did to even if you don't want to admit it to me or yourself... Just... Just take some time to think all this over and work out your feelings... If you decide that your still curious about this kind of thing... About me... Then meet me here the day after tomorrow at the same time as we met today."

"Whatever..." I mumble so quietly I doubt she can even hear it.

There is an awkward pause before she speaks again.

"Look... I'm sorry if I was rough sweetie, I don't normally do stuff like this and you are so... I don't know... (She takes a shakey quivering breath) You might not believe this but I felt something special!... If you come back for another date... I'll... I'll let you do the same thing to me that I just did to you... I promise..."

Before I can respond I hear the door on her side slam. I run to my door, when I push it opens with ease. I only crack it and watch as she runs away like someone who just did something seriously wrong... Well actually... She did do something wrong! She barred my exit, threatened me, used me, then tried to make me feel as though I liked it! I don't know who that woman is anymore, she definitely isn't the woman who I knew growing up.

I don't care what she says, I never want to see her or this stall ever again...

Chapter 6- A Strange Daydream

As I walk home I keep checking my clothes. I washed off all the cum I could in the sink, but considering it was all over me I just look weirdly wet now. Plus no matter how much I tried to get it off, her scent is stained into me. I reek of semen, of her semen...

As I approach my house I'm relieved to see my mom's car isn't in the driveway. I nervously glance over at Selena's only to see she also isn't home yet either. I wonder where she went after our... Our meeting...

*Bam!*

I slam the door as I enter, mostly hoping to hear if my sister's are here. Everytime I slam the door one of them yells from another room about it. Again I'm relieved, no one seems to be home, atleast for now. It's about 5 o'clock on a Friday so somebody will definitely be home in the next hour or two. I run up the stairs to my room, I close the door and lock it.

I slide down to a sitting position against it, my head is spinning as I try to comprehend everything that occurred today. If I pretend it never happened it's like it didn't, she didn't know it was me, the only person that can spill this secret is in this room. Alright first thing, I need to destroy any evidence of it. I stand up and grab my laundry basket. I strip everything I'm wearing and throw it in, then I grab some other clothes around my room as well.

I take all of that to the washer and add extra soap. I then run naked through the house to the bathroom. I close that door and lock it too. I spend the next hour scrubbing my body with a rough brush, gargling with Listerine, and brushing my teeth. To my dismay I'm hard during most of my shower, that's only because I usually jerk off in here though, I'm sure it's just a pavlovian thing. As I finally finish and turn off the water I feel relief. It's all over now.

As I step out I look around I curse under my breath, in my haste to get in shower I didn't grab a towel! Damnit. I crack the door to the bathroom and poke my head out. I don't hear anything, I think I should be good to just make a run for it. At full speed I run for my room, as I suspected no one is home yet so I make it to my room with ease. I shut the door behind me and flop onto my bed still a little damp. I don't care though, I'm exhausted. I lay looking at my ceiling, all I can think about is Selena. I still can't picture that cock on that woman, or those lewd words coming from such an innocent face.

What a mess...

Of course I always knew Selena was attractive, hell my friends never let me forget that, but I never viewed her that way. She was just my best friend's mom, and hell my mom's best friend. A kind woman who always thought of others before herself. A woman who gave extremely good advice while she baked you something delicious. An all around beautiful person.

I pull out my phone and flip to my photo gallery. I scan through till I find the pictures from our last vacation. Me, my mom, and my sister's went with Selena, her wife Avena, and her daughter Gabbie. It was a beautiful Hawaiian trip through and through, it was the first time me and Gabbie had actually hung out for an extended period of time in years, it served to remind me how much I missed her.