The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm perplexed "What? What do you mean?"

Now its her turn to shift uncomfortably "Well honey... I can clearly tell you like girls from your searches... But every video I saw was missing a very important part (she hardens her resolve and asks a hard question) Tell me the truth, do you have some kind of phobia concerning girl cock? Like does is disgust you or something?"

Those words send me into a full panic sweat, in a flash all I can see is Selena's cock as it approaches my face, I'm helpless against her monster and I know it. Her smegma cakes my tongue, I'll never be clean again...

"WHAT!?! NO! That's ridiculous! I'm not talking about this mom just stop!"

She glares at me with sad eyes "Ok honey..."

I push my untouched plate away from me "Are we done here?"

Her finger again begins it's tapping "Almost... I had one last question concerning this whole thing..."

I huff impatiently "Well?"

"I saw that you zoomed in on the picture, at least a little bit, but you didn't cut out Selena... You can be honest I won't be mad and would never tell a soul, especially not her... But was Selena a part of your fantasy Doug?"

I stammer "No! No... I... No... I would never think of her like that... She's like a mother to me, you know that..."

She nods "So you haven't been stealing her underwear? She's missing a lot of it apparently and I thought maybe..."

I interrupt her before she can finish.

"WHAT!?! NO! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?! I WOULD NEVER!"

She can tell by that response that I'm telling the truth, I honestly know nothing about any missing underwear. This is a quiet little culdesac, who around here would do such a thing?

"Honey please calm down I believe you... It's probably a maid looking for expensive lingerie to steal or some creepy pool boy who wants to sniff panties... I didn't think it was you I just needed to be sure."

I scoot my chair back "Gah... So seriously are we done here? Can I have my phone back?"

She taps her finger on it "I think I'm going to keep it for now, consider it a punishment for not only for having taken that picture, but also the disrespectful way you have spoken to me today... Oh and best believe I have some chores for you tomorrow, If you do them well and without complaining I'll consider giving it back... Sound fair?"

I roll my eyes "I guess..."

She smiles "Good... As far as leaving goes you are welcome to, though I really wish you would at least eat a little bit of your food, you are a growing boy, you need be filled up constantly so you can grow strong!"

I grimace "Trust me mom I'm plenty full..."

She shrugs "Ok Dougy I'm just saying... Oh and hey! Just so you know I'm gonna be going out with some of my girlfriends for drinks tonight so I won't be home till late, I'll put this plate in the fridge for you so feel free to heat it up later if you get hungry."

I stand and walk away from one of the most uncomfortable conversations I've ever been a part of.

"Sure mom... Have fun...."

Chapter 8- Awoken

After I hear my mom's car start and pull out of the drive I feel as though I can finally breathe again. That whole conversation we had at dinner shook me in a serious way, I said so many things I never thought I would, I felt ways that I never realized I did. Seriously how has everything gotten so tense, so uncomfortable, so confusing? I curl up in a ball under my blanket. All at once I can feel my exhaustion hit me, my eyes feel so heavy and I have no reason to keep them open. I drift into a sweet dreamless sleep..

*Bam!*

I jolt awake momentarily alarmed.

*Bam!*

I relax my tensed muscles as the sound registers in my brain, it's just car doors slamming. I sit up and peep through the blinds next to my bed. Out in the street I see a car idling, an Uber sign is in it's window. I roll my eyes, I should have known. My mom doesn't drink very often, but when she does, phew does she go all in. As the dark silhouettes pile out of the car I give an aggravated huff. Four people eh? Jeez I wonder why that could be...

I flop back down onto my bed and stare at the ceiling. You know I'm actually happy for my mom, she doesn't really date very often, let alone casually hook up at bars. With the girls gone she probably saw this as her chance, good on her, it will probably be good for her to blow off some steam, maybe give her a confidence boost. Selena on the other hand, I just don't get. She has been married for almost 20 years, sure I've seen them argue a time or two but overall they have always seemed so in love. What changed? Why is she going to glory holes trolling for young men, or going to bars and picking up random people with my mom? Is this a mid life crisis or are her and her wife separated or something?

I take a deep breath, that's not my problem... I've already made it bad enough by doing what I did at that glory hole, no need to step in it further.

*Bam!*

The front door hits the wall as it's recklessly thrown open, I flinch, but only at the thought of what fixing the drywall would cost. I can already hear the echos of laughter and yelling that has followed them from whatever loud club they were at. I reach up and turn off my lamp, best to just pretend to be asleep.

I hear the echos from downstairs for a few minutes before deciding to get up and turn on my fan, the noise will help drown out all the yelling, plus whatever noises might be going on later. Just before I turn the nob I hear heavy footsteps rushing up the stairs, I freeze in place for a moment. The footsteps go past my door and stop at the entrance of my mom's. I run over to the vent in the corner of my room and climb up on a chair, it leads to the hallway so I should be able to listen in, I don't know why I thought to do this, I'm just curious I suppose.

First I hear Selena, she must be quite drunk because though she has the tone of someone whispering, she is talking very loudly.

"I agree Lisa but they are so youngggg... They are barely 21 girl! Besides they don't even really speak english!"

I hear a drunken breathy voice explode out of my mother with passion "SO!?! They are seriously cute! Plus I've never been with a Japanese girl! Come on Selena you've been getting me worked up all day with that little lewd adventure you won't shut up about, the least you can do is help me get my piece!"

"Shhhh Lisa you are soooo loud! I thought I told you to never bring that up like that!?! I knew I shouldn't have told you about that guy..."

My mom giggles "Awe look at you blush like a school girl! Reminds me of your face that night during spring break... Remember?"

There is a silence, I get on my tippy toes to push my ear to the vent. Then I hear it, the distinct sound of smacking lips. My blood runs cold as I picture what's happening in the hallway.

"Lisa... Ahh... Don't ..."

I hear yet another giggle from my mom "Are you sure you want me tooooo....."

There is silence again, this time I don't hear lip smacking, just breathy panting. I'm not sure who is making the noise, but who ever it is definitely enjoys what's happening.

"Mhmm trust me girl it's tempting... But I don't think I can... I'm pretty damn drunk and I just... I just have alot on my mind..."

I hear my mom give a very similar huff to the one I gave only minutes earlier "Fineeee I get it... Well do you at least have some condoms on you? I mean I'll need a few if you are giving me both of those cuties..."

I hear Selena chuckle "Sorry girl I got nothing, haven't used one in over a decade, guess you'll just have to give it to them the old fashioned way..."

I hear my mom groan "I can't do thatttttt... God damnit what am I gonna do!?!"

Selena laughs "Maybe get those little vixens an Uber, then go to bed alone and sleep off the drunken demon that has possessed your body..."

My mom scoffs "Oh HA HA... There has to be one somewhere around here... Hmmm... Oh I've got it! I gave some to Dougy awhile ago!"

Selena laughs "Oh how the mighty have fallen, stealing condoms from that little sweetheart? For shame drunk Lisa... What's next? You gonna fuck on his bed too?"

I hear my mom give a little stomp "Stop that! It's not a big deal I gave him a bunch! I only need two, but how do I get them?"

Selena gives a tired huff "Fine... Do you want my help with this?"

My mom gives a little excited clap "Yes ma'am!"

I feel like I can hear Selena roll her eyes from here "Ok, but you owe me one, for real! Anytime I ask, you jump."

My mom sounds like she's vibrating with excitement "Deal! Ok what's the plan?"

Selena says it in a very matter of fact tone "Its simple... I wake dougy up, pretend to be just a little drunker than I actually am and ask him to walk me home so I don't fall. I distract him for a little bit and boom! You'll have time to swipe a few condoms and get the girls to your room with your son none the wiser."

I hear a loud clap as I assume they hug "Thank you girlfriend! I need this so bad, you have no idea how long it's been."

Selena gives a cynical chuckle "I'm married honey, trust me I understand..."

My mom gives another excited little set of claps "Ok I'm gonna get back to it with them, I'll keep them in the kitchen until you leave so that way maybe dougy won't see them directly."

Selena sighs "He's not a child anymore Lisa, I'm pretty sure he knows his mom likes to fuck every now and again."

She whines "I knowwww... We just kind of left things in a weird place earlier, and I'm just... Just embarrassed of how young these girls are... God they are only a few years older than him... It's weird..."

Selena cuts her no slack "Yes Lisa it issss weird... It's almost as though it's not a good idea to fuck people half your age..."

I hear my mom punch her shoulder "Stop! Don't ruin this for me I haven't cum in weeks! I'm not proud of it ok? But damnit it's happening! These girls are gonna be lucky to leave without a limp..."

I shutter as my mom's lewd words grossly slither into my ears, seriously that has officially scarred me. Ug that's what I get though, there's a reason you shouldn't listen in on other people's private conversations, Ill take the blame on this one. I hear the girls give one last kiss, I run to my bed and slip under the covers. As I await Selena to put her plan into motion I try to sort my feelings about everything I just heard.

Selena really gave my mom a hard time for the age thing, it's so damn hypocritical. Were those comments a manifestation of her guilt? Or just a smoke screen to throw people off her kinky younger man scent? I'm not sure... I shutter as I picture them kissing and remember my mom bringing up Selena's "lewd adventure" as she put it. Was that really about me? Or just some other young man that crossed her path...

*Knock knock*

The knock is so light I barely hear it, I roll my eyes as I pretend to stay asleep.

*Knock knock!*

She gives a real knock now, for some reason I'm curious what she will do if I don't answer.

*Creak*

I hear a loud whisper "Doug... Honey..."

I roll and groan but still pretend to be asleep, if she wants to play games and try to trick me, I can do the same.

"Hmmm..." She sighs under her breath.

Then something happens that I never expected.

I feel the full weight of a large soft body as it lays on top of me, her heaving tits press against my side as she pretends to have trouble getting up.

"Oh! I'm so sorry little Douglas! I didn't mean ta... Ta falllll."

Little Douglas? She hasn't called me that in years, a nice touch I suppose in combination with the slurring at the end of her sentence.

"Huh? What? Mrs. Selena? Is that you?"

She finally finds her balance and and lifts a few inches off of me, yet still stays stooped over, tits dangling. Even in the darkness of my room I can see her pure white cleavage glow, the purple blouse she is wearing is about 4 sizes to small and has quite the deep V.

"Yes *hiccup* honey... I need a big favor hun..."

I hope to God that she is actually drunk enough that she can't see well in the dark, because my eyes just can't peel themselves away from her cleavage. Like literally, I'm trying to look away, but I'm like a moth to the white freckled flame. I guess it's been a long time since I have cum huh?

"You do?" I say with a convincingly sleepy voice.

She giggles "Yes! Ah it's so embarrassing! But I sorta... Kinda... Had a few to many and my legs are weak... Could you be my knight and shining armor and take me home?"

I give a labored exhale "You and mom got black out again didn't you? I swear when you two go out together you turn into teenagers, if it were up to me you would be grounded young lady."

Selena puts her hand on her chest like she is offended "Oh my, well I'm sorry gramps but us girls have to let loose every *hiccup* once in a whileeee..."

Sheesh she probably liked theatre in high school, she is doing her damnedest to sell this drunk thing.

I chuckle " Yea yea well don't be getting to loose missy (I chuckle as I shake my head) Alright I gotcha, I'll take you, let me put on some pants..."

As I scoot to the side of the bed I freeze, to my horror I have a boner! Fuck! When did that happen!?! Gah! She just had to wear that deep of a V huh? Well you know what? I've seen her cock, why should I be ashamed of mine? I stand up proudly off the bed, the tent in my pants clearly obvious even at a glance.

"So what? Is my mom already passed out or something?" I ask nonchalantly.

She turns to answer "Oh no she's just... Just... Um... She... Oh she's just hanging with some friendsss, I doubt them girls will be awake much longer."

I smirk on the inside, I know for a fact seeing my cock made her lose her train of thought for a moment, well good she deserves to feel as uncomfortable as I have today. I wonder how much I can mess with her? How far can I push this little game? I tuck my boner up into my pants and fasten my belt, I throw a shirt on as well."

"Alright I'm ready, let's get you home!"

This should be entertaining...

Chapter 9- Teenagers

"Aright let me help you up, be careful now..."

As I hook my arm around her waist and put her arm over my shoulder I can't help but marvel at how tall she is. Sometimes I truly forget that she is nearly a foot taller than me. She stands and I press against her to hold her up, I find my face wedged against her side boob, which isn't the worst place in the world to be. I shutter as I appreciate the fact she didn't wear a bra tonight. How the hell do these beauties stay so perky at their size? And even more confounding how did her blouse not burst from the pressure of trying to contain such untamed forces of nature?

I can tell she is only putting a little of her weight on me, I could definitely hold more, but surly not all of it. As we walk to my door slowly I smirk, as we pass my dresser I casually throw my hand in and grab something, I don't think she even notices.

"Sheesh Doug your room is so empty!" She yells a little to loud.

I shrug as I reach for the door "I don't like clutter, it makes me... Anxious..."

She gives a simple "Huh."

We slowly make our way down the stairs and almost out the door before hearing a girl give a loud girlish giggle and say something in Japanese. I hear no response from my mother, only more giggles from both girls. I roll my eyes as we walk out the front door and close it behind us. The night air feels so cool and I can see steam still rising from the street, I think I hear an owl way far off as it continues it's hunt. We walk through my side yard and get to the little three foot wall that separates our lawns. Selena speaks in an excited joyous tone.

"Ah! It feels wonderful out here! Can we sit for a minute so I can get some fresh air before going to bed?"

Huh, she really is trying to buy my mom a good amount of time to seal the deal, she is a good friend. I clear my throat as I prepare my most casual yet confident voice, I'm curious how she will take this.

"Well actually I have something better than fresh air if you are so inclined."

I pull out a tightly rolled joint and a lighter, the look of shock on her face is priceless.

"Douglas!" She says exasperated.

I shrug as I light the joint "Hey your most likely not gonna remember any of this anyway right? So why not just have a few puffs, eat a sandwich, and sleep like a baby?"

Selena does the cutest thing, I actively have to stop myself from laughing. After I finish my pitch she crinkles her nose and scrunches up her face, then she looks in my eyes and see's me observing her and quickly softens, then bites her lip and looks around feverishly like a cop might be hiding behind a bush to get her, then closes her eyes.

"Don't tell your mother..."

I grin "Of course... Hell I'm not gonna tell you if you don't remember tomorrow, sober Selena is a snitch..."

She looks genuinely offended "Hey I am not... I just... I just enjoy rules and order that's all..."

I give her a look that is easy to decode.

"Hey! I'm serious! I've kept secrets for you before..."

I hand her the joint "Well add this to the list I guess, and seriously be sure to hit it lightly this stuff is strong."

Unlike most people she actually takes the advice and only takes two small little puffs, she still coughs but not as bad as she would have. She gives a loud sigh as she leans against the wall and stretches a little. While her eyes are closed I shamelessly stare at her chest, the way her breasts move as she stretches is mesmerizing.

"Ohhh Dougggg" she says with a sigh.

"Ohhh whattttt" I say mocking her tone.

She gives a half smile "Nothing..."

I hand her the joint "here take one more and let's get inside."

She takes it casually now like it's something she always does, she takes a long drag and hands it back, to my surprise she blows little smoke rings out as she exhales. I smile as I put out the joint and throw it in my pocket. I again put my arm around her to help support her balance, thought this time I cling a little lower, my hand is squarely on her cushy hip now. It feels so damn good in my hand, her hips sway dramatically as we walk giving me an excuse to let my hand "accidentally" brush against her ass every now and again.

As we get to the back door of her house she gives a frustrated "Fuck..."

"What's wrong?"

She gives a huff "I forgot my keys at your place."

I shrug "I'll bring them back over after I'm done helping you... Until then let's just use the spare key."

I pick up the little grey rock under the bush next to the door, like always the slightly rusted key is still there.

"Oh wow I forgot all about that key..."

The door leads into her garage, its fairly empty aside from a fridge, a washer, and a dryer. I walk her through the dark room to the door that leads to the kitchen. As she goes up the steps I cant help but gaze at her ass. Damnit it man what is your deal!?! Have you completely forgotten what she did to you earlier today? The things she said to you... The tastes she stained into your tongue... What she made you drink....

"Hey uh... I sort of owe you for the green, how about a drink?"

I'm pleasantly surprised "Oh now serving alcohol to a teenager? That weed has sent you down a dark path missy..."

She smirks "Hey you said when me and Lisa go out together we become teenagers, maybe you were right about that..."

I nod "Fair enough, pour me something good young lady."

She uses the counter as support as she gets down two glasses and what appears to be a very expensive bottle of whiskey. She accidentally pours one glass way to deep, but instead of just pouring some of it into another glass she just pours another equally deep drink so it looks like she did it on purpose. After she finishes she hands me a glass and raises her own to toast.

"To ending a long night right!"