The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of me is two tiny, naked, tattoo covered japanese girls... They just stand there staring at me with smiles on their cute little faces as I nearly have a heart attack...

Chapter 11- Responsibility

I nearly rip the towel rack out of the wall as I snatch a towel to cover myself "What the fuck! What!?!... What are you doing in here!?!"

Both girls seem completely unfazed by my yelling, they both just continue staring at me with those damn smiles. My eyes can't help but scan both of their naked bodies almost immediately. Both are extremely short, they couldn't possibly be over 5'2. Their body's are completely covered in tattoos that start at their feet and end just before the neck and wrists. Actually from the neck up they both look like any other young cute Japanese girl. They both have long straight black hair that looks slightly disheveled, for obvious reasons, but somehow their bangs still look perfect.

The girl on the rights tattoos are all bright reds and dark blacks. Jagged edges and strange red symbols decorate every inch of her skin, any area without something else on it is simply shaded a deep dark black. The tiny nipples on her flat A cups are both pierced with spikey silver dumbbells that match the little silver skull piercing in her belly button. To my dismay her cock is fully erect, it's only about 6 inches long which is small for a futa but it looks absurdly giant on her tiny body. It too is tattooed all black with bright red Japanese lettering spiraling around the shaft all the way to the foreskin covered tip. I can't imagine how painful getting a tattoo like that would be.

The girl on the lefts tattoos are all bright blues, vivid greens, and to top it off some cherry blossom pink as well. Brightly colored koy fish and big green lily pads with pink flowers on them literally look like they are floating on the crisp baby blue water that is her skin. Unlike her sister she has no piercings on her, but she does have something that is definitely odd. On her belly is a tattoo of a large ornate pink frog sitting on a lilly pad, it's long tongue is extended out with what looks like bright purple pearl piercings all down the center of it. The tongue leads down and appears to be coiled all the way around her bright pink 6 inch cock, right up to her foreskin covered tip. It's the same pink as the lily pad flowers and the frog I think. It takes me a moment of staring at it to realize that the tattooed pearls on the frogs tongue actually look raised off the skin once they get to the shaft of her cock! Like she has some kind of internal piercings under her skin right were the tattoos of the pearls are! I didn't even know that was a thing!

These girls don't even look like they are from this planet they are so bright and colorful, my drunken brain is having trouble fully comprehending what I'm even seeing.

"So!?! What are you looking at!?! Get the hell out!"

They look at each other for a moment, the red girl nods, they both giggle and turn their attention back to me with the same smiles as before.

The red girl points at me "Son?"

I stammer "Yes I'm the son, what does it matter!?! I said get out!"

She shakes her head "No..."

I'm flabbergasted "What do you mean no!?! That wasn't a question! Why the hell are you in here to begin with!?! Shouldn't you be with my mom right now!?! You know LISA!"

Both of their smiles fade to a scowl, they both reach for their cocks and begin slowly pumping them. The red girl points at me again, then at her cock "Re•sp•on•sibil•ity" she struggles to say slowly.

I scoff "WHAT!?! Hell no! What!?!... Just no! get out of here!"

I'm sure to point at the door as I yell so maybe they will get it.

The blue girl gives a disappointed little whine while the red girl gives an aggravated huff. She stretches her nimble little body past her sister to a black and red leather purse on the sink. She pulls out an iphone and begins feverishly texting something on it, when she finishes she shoves the phone into my hands.

It seems to be some kind of fancy translation app, what's written on it reads as follows...

"Your mother is a strong ferocious lover, but she is selfish... She used us then passed out without returning the favor... This is your home, she is your elder, her debts are family debts... Take responsibility."

I shake my head as though the text slapped me, I look into the girls cold eyes as I yell "No! That's not how this works!"

She pushes a button on the phone and the text clears, the keyboard switches to English as well. I take the hint and begin feverishly texting my own message, it reads as follows...

"That is not how this works, I bare no responsibility for my mother's actions, if you have a problem with her I suggest you take it up with HER... Now please leave this bathroom this instant."

She takes the phone back and reads it quickly, her face scrunches up into a pouty glower, the blue girl just keeps looking between us with a concerned look on her face. The red girl again texts for moment before throwing the phone back in my hands. It reads...

"Pay the debt now or I will be forced to pay it with other means... The video will sell I think, fierce mothers sell well."

I'm perplexed as I look up from the phone "What are you talking about!?!"

She takes the phone and pushes a few buttons, all of a sudden a loud slapping noise begins blaring from it, the sound echos off the walls as I hear my mother's voice "Don't worry you'll get a turn, just as soon as I fill up your sweet little sister here! Ah! I'm really close!"

She begins to turn the phone around to show me the video but I quicky shield my eyes from the wretched sight with my hands "Turn it off! I get it! Fuck! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!"

She looks at me confused but does as I ask, she then writes another message, and it's a simple one...

"Well?"

I close my eyes as I hold the phone in my hands, even without the absurd heat of the room I'd be sweating right now. I can't let them do this to my mom, it would destroy her and my sisters if people around town or at school found out about it. Especially considering they could edit the footage so my mom's aggressiveness is out of context... What was the context by the way? These girls do seem like the types who would like it rough, but who knows, maybe they only took this video as revenge for her out of line behavior.

I take a deep calming breath, I gather my thoughts for a moment and begin to write a list...

•You have to shower first, thoroughly.

•Phones will be turned off during.

•The video of my mother will be deleted after

•Mouth and hands only

I finish my list and read it over three times, I can't believe it's come to this. Selena was right when she told my mother to get these girls an Uber and go to bed, now I'm paying the price for her insatiable dumb lust.

Finally I hand it over, she reads it for a moment but shows no immediate reaction, she then takes a deep breath and hands it to the blue girl who looks it of over with curiosity written on her face, she as well doesn't show much reaction after finishing. The sisters look at each other for a moment, then look at me, to my surprise it's the blue girl who speaks up this time.

"Swallow?" She says in almost perfect english.

Of course that's a word they know well... Of fucking course...

I nod "Yes... Fine..."

Both girls smile as she turns off the phone...

Chapter 12- A Little Much

The girls move with speed and purpose, I'm left shuffling around trying to stay out of the way. The red girl closes the lid of the toilet, rips the towel from my waist, and lays it out nicely on top. Meanwhile the blue girl digs a small silver cube with a suction cup attached to it out of the purse, climbs up on the sink, and sticks the cube to the wall right above the lights for the mirror. I'm confused what it's for till the red girl flips the light switch, the bathroom is dark for a moment before soft multicolored lights begin to light up the white ceiling, the room is now softly lit by the cube, though it's still bright enough for us to see each other clearly.

They now begin pulling some kind of clips from the purse and begin meticulously putting up their long black hair into a complex fancy looking bun of some sort, of course they both do it the same way at the same speed. Once they finish they inspect each other to be sure it was done properly. After they are satisfied they look good the blue girl pulls an ornate colorful silk scarf from the purse while the red girl opens a side pocket of the purse and slides out a fancy looking silver tray of some sort. I'm supremely confused what it's for until I see the blue girl very gently tap a glass bottle full of white powder on the tray.

"Hey woah! Come on now that's... Just come on that's a little much right?"

Both girls look at me like they have no idea what I could be complaining about. They shrug at me and go back to what they were doing without a second thought. The red girl uses a fancy looking black metal credit card to separate out countless little tiny lines on the tray while the blue girl digs around the purse some more.

I stand there naked and watch, for whatever reason still attempting to cover my dick with my hands. Hell what's the point Doug? You are about to suck their cocks... Is now really the time to be modest? I guess it's just an instinct thing, plus these girls scare me a bit, and that was before the casual nature with which they prepared their drugs. Who are they? Artists? Hookers? Pornstars? Some kind of gangster wives!?! Ah! There are to many possibilities! I need to stop this, it honestly doesn't matter. All that matters is that I please them well enough to get that video taken care of, then I can move on with my life.

I watch breathlessly as the red and black girl bends over to sniff one of the lines. I could be wrong but I think she is intentionally sticking her butt up in the air more than she needs to so I can appreciate it. Her tight little ass is pitch black, each cheek has a massive ornate silver cross tattooed dead center of it, flames emanate from the tops and sides while what looks like a bright line of crimson red blood runs down from the bottom of the cross, down the backs of her legs, all the way to her feet. As I follow the trail down I'm sort of amused to see that both of her feet are tattooed completely red, like the blood filled them up or pooled there. Damn these girls put some thought into these tattoos.

The blue girl steps up now and does the same little move, bending more than she needs to and popping her butt out. The tattoos on her ass are much like the rest on her body, baby blue water with colorful lily pads and such, but what really catches my eye is the massive red hand prints I see all over her cheeks. Some of them are so dark and heavily outlined that they looked raised off the skin. Could my mother have really done that? I mean she is very strong, obviously she's physically capable of it, but would she really take it so far? Is that really what the blue girl likes?

Or is that just what the woman who did that to her likes...

As she finishes her line she gives a cute little giggle and twitches her nose around, her sister giggles too and flicks her nose causing her to recoil away laughing. Again I just watch with a dumb look on my face unsure of what to make of any of this. One minute it's serious faces and blackmail, then minutes later it's light hearted horse play and cute attempts to show me their butts? I'm so damn confused.

I come back to the real world as the blue girl offers me the little black straw, her face looks kind and relaxed so I'm pretty sure it's not a demand or anything. I'm not necessarily against the idea in general, I enjoy mushrooms and weed more than most, but coke seems like such a... Thing... Not to mention I don't really have too much trust in my new "friends" here.

"Oh no I'm... I'm good..."

She smiles at me as she shrugs and puts the straw on the tray. It's nice to see that she honestly didn't care one way or another. The black and red girl steps up again in my stead, this time instead of looking at the tattoos I focus on drinking in her beautiful tight body, she truly is petite in every way with just the littlest bit of muscle her and there, it's so unlike Selena or Gabbie, but it's sexy in its own way I suppose.

She finishes and the blue girl steps up again, as she bends over she takes a slightly wider stance than the first time. Now I'm left to gaze between her legs at her massive low hanging bright pink nuts. They are so much bigger than her sisters, I shutter as I imagine what that means about her loads. Maybe that's why her only concern during the negotiations was wether or not I would swallow? I'm scared to know...

As she sets the straw down on the tray I feel my feet step me forward "Alright I... I'll try a little... Might as well, today has been a day of firsts as it is..."

I can tell that they understand what I want by the slightly shocked yet amused looks on their faces, the blue girl hands me the straw and steps aside. I take a deep breath and bend down, I choose the smallest line and give a sniff. I'm expecting it to feel something really intense, like a zap of electricity or something. In reality it's just tingles and stings a bit, I experience a little bit of a chemically after taste in my mouth, and within a few seconds the back of my throat and some of my nose feel a little numb.

"Huh... Well that was a little anticlimactic, but it does feel kinda nice, and I suppose my throat being a little numb will be helpful for giving you girls what you want huh?"

Both of the girls continue to stare at me with amused looks, the blue one giggles a little.

I look between the two of them as I speak now "Look I know you two can't understand me but I'm gonna converse with you regardless, I feel weird being so quiet ya know? I think it will help me like, warm up to you or whatever... Maybe make this a little less awkward for me..."

The stares they give me assure me that they have no idea what I'm saying, but it doesn't matter I'm sure they will figure what I'm doing as I talk to them more. I kind of wish they would do the same to me, just speak to me in Japanese, but I don't really have a way of telling them that now do I?

I wipe the sweat from my brow, it has to be atleast 80 degrees in here still. I reach for the dial on the wall that controls the heater, only to have my hand lightly smacked away by the red and black girl. Her smiling face tells me she is enjoying the heat.

I retract my hand "Fine... Sheesh..."

The blue girl seems giddy as she reaches into the shower and turns on the water. It's been long enough since I got out for the hot water to have replenished itself. In no time the steam starts bellowing over the curtain, without hesitation both girls hop in and close the curtain behind them. After a minute or two of awkwardly standing in the middle of the small bathroom I choose to sit on the little makeshift seat the girl made on the lid of the toilet.

"You girls better be thorough! Like for real!"

The girls giggle on the other side of the curtain, I take a calming deep breath as begin the job of mentally preparing myself for what's about to go down. I wonder how long it will take them to cum? Selena came extremely quick, but from what she had said at the time she was extremely backed up so that was most likely the cause, god knows it wasn't my skills, considering I have none. Why was cumming in my mouth so important to them anyway? I guess maybe because I've never done it myself I wouldn't understand, but as long as they cum why does it matter where it goes? Why should I have to ingest such a foul liquid just for their amusement?

Stop man, your over thinking it, just relax. Try different things till you find something they like, it's a simple concept. Worry about the cum when it's time for that, thinking about it now will only freak you out. Like she said at the glory hole, I belong to their cocks right now, it should be the only thing on my mind. I spend the next few minutes picturing their cocks in my mind, trying to decide how I will start, things I could try.

Then I hear the squeak of the handle, the water stops flowing. I feel my heart beat speeding up by the second. I hop up and grab the other towel off the rack, when the girls rip open the curtain there I am, head bowed, towel presented. Both girls giggle at the sight of me, the red and black girl takes one step out of the shower and puts her arms out waiting. I quickly take the hint and begin using the towel to dry her little body. Once I get to the lower parts I get on my knees, I dry her legs and butt first leaving only one place left.

I gently wrap the towel around her cock and squeeze softly, she gives a soft "mhmm" as I do. As I pull the towel away I can't help but gaze at the all black cock with a sense of curiosity. I wonder what all the red writing going up the shaft says? I reach my hand out and gently feel down her cock all the way to her tight tucked balls. Even with all the heat of the shower her balls still look like someone who just got out of a cold pool. I can't believe even her sack is tattooed all black, seriously how the hell could she endure something like that? Why would she want it in the first place? I shake my head as I focus up again and inspect the head of her cock.

I can just barely see her tip under the foreskin, mostly just her dick hole that is now seeping an alarming amount of milky precum. Without hesitation I give the tip a nice long passionate kiss while doing everything in my power to ignore the strong musky smell of her cock . She giggles as I pull back, a few tiny little strings of precum follow me attached to my lips, it reminds me of my time at the glory hole, of Selena.

The red girl is so giddy as she hops around the side of me and takes a seat on the towel covered toilet. She bites her lip now and stares intensely at me waiting. I guess she's excited to see me do the same to her sister? Well I'll take that as a sign that this was a smart idea, I had this feeling that they wanted to be worshipped in a way and this furthers that theory.

A stand now to receive the next girl, she steps forward and like her sister puts her hands out and waits. I gently dry her being sure to be as gentle as possible. I get on my knees and do her legs and feet thoroughly. Even though I'm being extremely gentle she winces when I touch her ass with the towel. I gently rub her thigh to reassure her and try to say sorry. She smiles down at me to show she isn't mad. Seriously how could my mother do something like that?

I now move to her low hanging cherry blossom pink balls, it's still unbelievable to me that such a petite cute girl has such a thing between her legs. I put the towel over my palm and very slowly move up to begin cradling her nuts, as I do I'm genuinely shocked by the sheer weight of them, no wonder they hang so low! She gives precious little moans as I very lightly dry them, I can tell they are sensitive for her. I'm sure to slowly lower them when I finish, I imagine just letting them drop down would be painful for her.

Now to her cock, her oh so absurd, bright pink, tongue coiled, bumpy... Cock. Of course the first thing I do after drying it is gently touch one of the pearls on her shaft, as I thought it feels hard, like she has a little metal ball under the skin. The top, the bottom, the sides, they are everywhere. As I very gently fondle her cock I begin to count the pearls, there are exactly 13 if I'm not mistaken. God what are these gonna feel like in my mouth... Or in my throat? I shutter to think.

I lean down and give her tip the same love I gave her sisters, she moans in a similar way. This time no precum follows me though, actually she just has no precum in general. As I finish I look over my shoulder, what I see catches me off guard. The red and black girl has got a new face on, it's a face of intense lustful hunger. She is slowly stroking her cock as well, precum oozing like a fountain. I wonder if she gets off on seeing her sister pleased?

1...45678...13