The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Clink*

I drink far to deeply from my glass, I don't know why though, I'm just nervous I guess. As the whiskey burns it's way down to my stomach I repress the urge to gag, thankfully I'm successful. I might be a champion smoker, but I'm definitely an amateur drinker.

"So is your wife or Gabbie home?" I ask as though I'm just trying to make small talk.

She takes another sip "Ahhh well my wife is probably asleep at her desk, in her office... Downtown. As for my daughter she is sleeping in her room, don't worry about being quiet though she sleeps with headphones in, you could fire a cannon and she wouldn't wake up."

I nod "Oh yea? Huh..."

I can feel an odd tension in the air, wether it's good or bad is still up for debate. Regardless I take an even deeper sip of my drink than the last one. I can already feel the warmth through my whole body.

"This is good stuff, could you pour me a little more?"

She downs the rest of her glass like a champ, I do the same. We gaze at each other for a second before I raise my glass up and hand it to her, she gently takes it and glides past me to the bottle sitting literally right behind my back. I keep my feet planted as she gets to the counter. I'm only inches from her right side, it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I gather every once of courage I contain and reach out.

I lightly grip her side right in the nook between her hip and waist. She doesn't turn her head or make a sound, she shows no response at all. There is a few second pause, those seconds feel like lifetimes, but then it happens. She ever so slightly leans her body toward me, further pushing herself into my softly gripped hand. It was the smallest little movement, but I understand what it means.

I slide that hand across her lower back slowly, then down just as slow. I feel a shiver run up my spine as I grab a heaping handful of her impossibly soft ass. This time she does make a sound, a very quiet little quivering exhale followed by a long drawn out inhale.

While keeping my left hand on her left ass cheek I take two little steps so I'm standing behind her now. I take a step up so my chest is nearly touching her back and my hard cock is pressed firmly against her ass. Like it has a mind of it's own my right hand snakes around her side and up under her blouse. I give the faintest growl as my hand finds heaven. Her nipples are already hard as begin to grope her soft sweaty melons, the feeling of them gets me higher than any drug ever could. The adrenaline I feel right now is unlike anything I've ever felt in my entire life.

I feel her begin to gently wiggle her ass against my cock, it sends bolts of pleasure up my body to my brain which already feels numb. Her breathing is picking up pace by the second, as is mine. She continues to look at the liquor bottle like she might pick it up at any moment, but I have a feeling she is just afraid to look at me, afraid to fully acknowledge what she is doing and who she is doing it with. It's strange, this feels more personal than taking her cock 8 inches deep into my throat did. Well I guess to her that was just some stranger she couldn't see, it probably was less personal for her.

"Doug... We..."

I already know what she is gonna say, I muster a calm yet strangely firm voice "Shhhh... Pour our drinks..."

She is silent as I continue to paw at her body, my right hand lightly pinching one of her nipples and tugging it back and forth, while my left hand has taken to aggressively rubbing in between her cheeks.

She takes a deep inhale as she reaches a shakey hand out for the bottle, the second she picks it up I plunge my left hand down the back of her pants, I go under the panties as well and grab a handful of her cold pale cheek. The sudden skin on skin contact makes both of us shutter with lust. She nearly drops the bottle but recovers for just long enough to pour two very shallow glasses of the whiskey.

*Clink!*

She sets the bottle down much harder than I think she intend, luckily it doesn't break. She takes to gripping the marble counter top now with her head down and her eyes closed. I can tell that she does and doesn't want to stop me. I have no thoughts anymore that don't involve the masterpiece that is her body. I can't believe this is actually happening, I keep waiting to wake up, but I'm still here.

"Honey... We..."

I can't allow her to finish that sentence, not yet. In one swift definitive motion I pull my left hand out of her pants, my right hand down out of her shirt, and lean on the counter just to the left of her. I reach my left hand out to her left cheek, and pull her in for a kiss. Because her eyes were closed this catches her completely off guard. When our lips meet she moans, loudly, I feel the same as my face and hands begin to tingle almost immediately. We do two more quick little traditional kisses, then its her turn to grab my face as she pushes her tongue into my mouth with more force than I expected.

She tastes so sweet, so perfect. The literal second her tongue retreats my tongue follows it back into her mouth. My head is spinning, time has ceased to exist as we begin to passionately make out like teenagers new to kissing would. Well hell, I am a teenager new to kissing, but in this moment she is at my level, I can feel it.

Her body pushes me against the counter now, she has to bend down to even reach my lips she is so tall. I feel her strength as her imposing form pushes harder and harder against me, I guess after what happened today this should scare me but for some reason it doesn't. It's so fucking hot to me how big she is, how much if her there is too feel.

While continuing to make out I pull up her blouse to her neck, what I see makes my cock ache harder that it ever has in my life. I break our kiss for the just a moment to bury my face in the glory that is her chest. To my surprise she grabs the hair on the back of my head and pulls me out gently. I'm confused and dismayed for a brief moment. Then I watch as she smashes her her shoulders and arms together cramming her tits together just for me. She's red cheeked as gives me a sexy little smile, I dive back in with somehow even more passion than before. I lick and suck and smell as much of her tits as I can. At one point I even push them together in such a way that lets me suck on both of her nipples at once, her cute little moans tell me she particularly liked that.

After I get my fill I look up at her beaming blue eyes and pull her down to continue or make out session. Unfortunately her shirt drops back down covering her tits again. I suppose I'll let it slide this time but I think it's a crime to cover those babies for even a second.

While I'm distracted with our passionate kissing and my thoughts of what the rules for covering her tits should be, she undoes my belt and pushes her right hand right down the front of my pants. I give an involuntary exasperated exhale into her mouth as I momentarily lose the ability to kiss her. She gives the cutest little giggle as she begins to fondle my nuts with elated enthusiasm. It tickles in the strangest of ways, her hands feel extremely cold in comparison to my pulsing manhood, but that just makes it feel all the better.

After I catch my breath for a moment I again continue our kissing. I honestly feel like I could kiss this woman for hours on end. Her hand continues it's work, namely finding different ways to rub my cock and balls to illicit a response from me.

*Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!*

Reality finally gets it's hands back around us as her phone begins to loudly ring...

Chapter 10- Back to Reality

The look in her eyes as we part is that of someone who just got caught doing something terrible. Fear, shame, panic, they all flash across her face in rapid succession. Seeing her look that way makes my heart break, the fact I can do nothing to fix it makes me feel endlessly angry. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and gives a nervous sigh as she bites her lip.

"Excuse me Doug I... I have to take this..."

She answers the phone as I turn around and grab the drink she poured for me earlier. I down it with ease, only now noticing how shakey with adrenaline my hand is. As Selena begins to speak I grimace at the fake giddy, excited tone with which she speaks.

"Oh hey jelly bean! (There is a pause) Yes we had a great time, I think Lisa really needed a girls night (there is another pause) Right!?! I know, it has to be hard being single that long (another pause, this one extra long) hey come on be nice hun! Not everyone is as lucky as us!"

I grab the other glass and drink it aggressively, I don't know what Avina is saying on the other side of that phone about my mother, but I don't care for it.

"Oh yea I'm home now (pause) Noooo come on I didn't drink that much, I'm just a little tipsy (pause) Baby! (Pause) stop that I... (pause) yes... I know..."

I also don't care for the way she keeps interrupting Selena as she tries to speak to her. I pour myself a very deep drink as I quietly fume. Selena starts to slowly drift out of the kitchen, then through the living room. It's not long before I can't hear what she's saying anymore, which is probably for the best. I down the deep glass in one gulp, I don't know if it's the adrenaline or already being a few shots deep but it goes down far too easy.

I feel a second of panic as I pour another little glass, it's like the reality of where I am is only now hitting me. I look around the kitchen with wide eyes for a moment. Then my body kicks into gear, I take the glasses to the sink, finish the one I just poured, and begin rinsing them off. I grab a towel and dry them quickly putting them back in the cabinet they belong. While I have the towel in hand I begin to wipe the countertops, I'm disgusted by the plethora of crumbs that accrue as I wipe. Jesus who would be so lazy? I begin looking under the sink for something to disinfect the countertops, it'll only take me a minute to clean up a little.

At that moment I hear a voice behind me.

"Oh hey... Is that you Doug?"

I jump up and turn around in one frightened motion, standing before me is an absolute angel. Gabbie gazes at me with squinty sleepy eyes, her normally perfectly groomed long red hair is down and disheveled. She is only wearing tiny little pink short shorts and a grey cut off top. The top is cut so damn short I can almost make out the outline of her under boob. God, her abs look shredded as ever, each line of her 8 pack looking so defined it's almost absurd.

"Y... Yea... It's me..." I say to stunned to think of anything to say.

She raises an eyebrow with an amused look on her face "Um... Yea so what are you doing here?"

I look around like I lost something, or like Selena will explain everything. Then I respond trying my best not to sound as frazzled as I am "Oh! Right yea I was just helping your mom get home... She... She... She and my mom went out for drinks..."

Gabbie taps her chin "Ohhh yea she said she was going out... Sheesh let me guess our mom's were bad influences on each other like always."

I give a slightly relived breath "Oh yes most definitely, some thing's will never change I guess."

She giggles "So uh... Are you cleaning my kitchen?"

I look around forgetting what I had been doing "Well I cleaned some cups... And... And saw all the crumbs and uh..."

She laughs "Oh Doug, speaking of things that will never change (she shakes her head) well I'll have you know cleaning the kitchen is my job thank you very much."

I look around "Yea maybe you should switch to full time..."

She steps forward and slaps my chest playfully "Hey I do a good job! I've just been busy with stuff, besides making messes is more my style..."

I roll my eyes "I've seen your room trust me I know..."

She gives a little insulted huff "hey it's not that bad anymore!"

I raise my eyebrow "Is that so? Tell me then, roughly how many cups would you estimate you have upstairs?

She gives a coy smirk "Like... Like 2..."

I shake my head "Oh really? Well let's go see then..."

I start to walk by her like I'm gonna actually go upstairs and check her room, she laughs as she puts both hands on my chest to stop me "Fine... FINE!... I have like a million! I'm embarrassed now! Are you happy!?!"

With her hands up on my chest her cut off shirt raised a few more critical inches, I can see the bottom half of her firm little B cups now. I shutter as I attempt not to look directly at them.

"Yes ma'am I am..." I say with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes "Well judge away cuz I came down to get yet another cup to add to my collection..." She walks past me to the cabinet and grabs out a cup, then walks to the fridge and begins filling it in the door.

"So if you had to help my mom get back home, what kind of shape is Lisa in?"

I grimace as I picture what she is most likely up to at this very moment "Oh she is definitely on one... I'm just hoping she passes out in her bed instead of the bathroom this time, she is not the easiest lady to carry when she's dead weight I'll tell you that."

"Pshhh trust me I know, look who your talking too, I almost slipped a disk on the fourth of July trying to get my mom safely off that boat... I wish she would just listen to me and go on a diet already."

I feel my teeth clench, I find it physically impossible to hide my displeasure "I think she looks fine..."

Gabbie doesn't take the hint "Sure but I'm just saying she could look better than fine if she'd shed like 50 or 60 pounds of that gross fat and put on like 10 pounds of muscle, well atleast that would be a start. You know it gets harder to do that the longer you wait and she's not getting any younger ya know?"

I feel my mind swirl with venomous retorts, my mouth aches to say something so unkind it can't be taken back, but thankfully I'm not THAT drunk. I shake my head and do my best to stuff all that stuff deep down. She means well I'm sure, she just doesn't understand what she is saying.

"Yea I guess... Alright well tell your mom I said bye, I need to get to bed... Night Gabbie."

I hurry out the door before she even really has a chance to respond. I walk through the dark garage with haste and out into the cool night yet again. Just the sight of the old little stone wall separating our yards makes Selena's kind face flash through my mind. I push it out though as I hop the wall and slide down to sit against it on my side of the yard.

I pull the little half burned joint out of my pocket and light it, I aggressively puff it trying to calm my clearly rattled nerves. I don't know which way is up anymore, in just one day my whole world has tilted. I look up at the night sky, I can only see a few stars with all the light pollution from the city but they still help calm me. I truly feel like a new chapter in my life has begun, wether that's good or bad is yet to be seen. Well as long as it's not as boring as the first few chapters I guess it has to be good huh?

The last puff I take burns my finger tips, I'm down to the smallest of roaches. I put it out and stick it back in my pocket, no need to litter. I take some deep calming breathes before heaving myself off the wet dewy grass. I feel better now I think, I just needed a moment. I walk lazily to my house, only now feeling how loose that whiskey made me feel. That stuff tasted damn good, though not nearly as good as the woman who poured it...

I slip through my front door quietly and lock it behind me. As I walk to the stairs I notice that the kitchen light around the corner is off, well good I don't wanna deal with anyone right now. As I climb the steps I begin to hear things, things I suspected I might, but prayed I wouldn't. High pitched cries, moans, and squeals are emanating from my mothers room. They are so primal and gutteral! As I walk to my door I can hear the fast paced thunderous claps of skin smacking together

"Ōki sugimasu! Pkease!"

Her words sound like a plea...

"Ushi no imōto ni yasashiku!"

The words other girls words have a slightly angry tone to them.

Now I hear my mother speak in a drunken, breathless voice, the smacking noise never stopping for a second.

"Don't worry you'll get a turn, just as soon as I fill up your sweet little sister here! Ah! I'm really close!"

I walk back down the stairs as fast as my legs will take me. I'm going to pretend I heard none of that for as long as I live, if anything just to preserve some of my sanity. As I walk into the kitchen I see a giant bottle of Grey Goose vodka, might as we keep the buzz going... It is a Friday night after all. I huff as I grab it and walk to the fridge, I see a half empty 2 liter of Sprite inside and grab it without hesitation. I set both things down on another part of the counter and grab the biggest glass I can find.

I mix half and half, throw a handful of ice in, and mix with haste. I drink deeply as I lean against the counter. Sheesh, I'm still happy for my mom and all but would it kill her to just get a hotel room or something!?! Fuck man, I'm thankful she doesn't do stuff like this with my sister's around, they would not handle it as well as me I promise you that.

Before I know it I have downed half the glass, I shake my head as I tell myself to slow it down. What do I do now? I definitely don't want to be upstairs at the moment and mom got rid of the tv in the living room, she said she wanted us all to talk more as a family. I reach for my pocket only to remember I don't have my phone either, fuck I completely forgot mom took it.

"Bleh..." I say aloud as I take another drink.

I look around the kitchen, it's absolutely spotless, even the tile floors are buffed and gleaming. Hmmm. I look down at myself, my shirt is wrinkly, which isn't shocking I suppose considering I grabbed it off the floor. I smell my armpit and recoil, sheesh! Ok that settles it I need a shower, which is perfect cuz we have a bathroom downstairs! Ah yes that will definitely kill some time.

I top off my drink and quickly put everything away, I hurry with renewed vigor to the small downstairs bathroom. As I enter it I shiver, someone left the tiny little window open. I close it and turn the dial on the wall all the way up, I love that all of our bathrooms have little baseboard heaters built into them, it's the little things you know?

I turn the shower handle and close the curtain so it can warm up. I set my glass down on the sink while I actively avoid looking in the little mirror, I'd rather see myself after the shower. As I lean against the sink and wait I can't help but grimace looking at the towels. Those are the fancy ornamental towels, mom is gonna be pissed that I'm using them. I give my millionth huff of the night, it's her fault I'm using them, she can get over it.

I feel true joy as I see steam rolling over the curtain and down over me. I try too strip as quickly as possible but almost fall on my face immediately. After I catch myself I take it slower. I chuckle to myself, I think I might be so high that I'm forgetting that I'm drunk. I finally get everything off and hop in. The water is so hot that it hurts, I turn the knob only a little bit back though, I like to be burned a little bit.

I breath deeply as the hot water gives me goosebumps, the shower is definitely one of my favorite places. I feel like I can quiet the constant ringing of my thoughts and just exist. After a few minutes of pure relief I finally open my eyes. Everything looks a few shades lighter, the steam is really starting to build now. I peek through the curtain of the shower and grab my drink carefully, I take an overly excessive gulp and set it back down. My body somehow feels even warmer as I lean back in and against the shower wall, I close my eyes and relish the heat.

I shiver now as I open my eyes back up, I must have dosed off for a little bit because the shower is getting colder by the second. I quickly turn the handle off, as I look around I'm kind of shocked at how hard it is to see through the steam. I shiver only one more time before the intense heat of the bathroom warms me. Damn not only did I have the shower going but I forgot to turn the heater back down. I take a nice deep breath, it actually feels pretty good though, I smile to myself as I rip open the curtain.

1...34567...13