The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a deep breath, I need to lead this whole thing, I'd rather be the one in control if that's an option. I gently fold the towel I just used and set it on the ground in front of the sink. I then crawl over and sit on it with my back to the sink cabinet. The girls are so short that I should be at about cock level this way. I sit loosely criss cross and beckon the girls over to me with a little wave.

"Come on girls, I wanna get to know both of them together first, then you can have private time if that's what you want."

The blue girl is to my right, the red to my left. As they both step forward I have each of them put one of their feet between my legs and the other to my side. I then reach up between their legs, grab their cute little butts, and slowly pull them in closer and closer to me until their cocks are inches from my face and they are hip to hip. I take one more deep breath before gripping the base of both cocks. I begin to slowly stroke as I look up and speak in a soft gentle voice.

"Girls I've never really done stuff like this, before today I never thought I would, so please don't be angry if I'm not good... Listen though, I promise I'll try hard... Really hard! So just please... Pleaseeee after you cum delete the video, ok?"

The red girls response is just the same intense hungry stare, the blue doesn't even have her eyes open anymore as she bites her lip and moans softly. I nod my head as I focus back in on my task. I continue to slowly stroke the red girl but take my hand off the blue girls cock.

I very gently raise my hand up to again cradle her absurd nuts. Now that I feel them with my bare hand I can't help but marvel at how cold they feel. She gives relieved exhale, if I had to guess purely because of the warmth of my hand. I lean my face in, move my hand to bring them closer to my face, and begin to lick a lap at them with long slow drags, I'm sure to breath extra hard so my hot breath will also warm them.

"Motto... Motto..." she says under her breath.

I'm not sure what it means but I think she likes it, so I'll be even more aggressive. I start circling one of her nuts with my tongue now, then I start sucking on it hard and harder until it pops right through my lips into my warm mouth. There I balance it on my tongue, ungulating just the littlest bit to keep it moving. Her nuts actually taste quite sweet, like strawberries or something, I wonder if that's the kind of lotion she uses or something.

I feel precum pulse down my still stroking left hand in a massive gush, as I continue my nut gargling, I glance over at the red and black girl to see what is happening. She is playing with one of her pierced nipples with one hand, while the other holds her sisters hand tightly. I close my eyes again so I can focus on the job I have, but I have to admit that sight was actually quiet cute to me.

I finish up with the one nut, it already feels world's warmer, and I begin in on the other. I spend a few minutes doing that before gently spitting it out back into my hand along with a good deal of spit. I then latch my mouth on to the wrinkles of her sack, there are endless folds of skin bunched up in my hand because the way I'm holding it up. I decide on just slurping in as much into my mouth as is can, until I'm crammed to the brim with her wrinkly skin. Then I just begin suckling rhythmically while my tongue pushes and explores the soft yet confusing landscape that is her scrotum.

After a few minutes I slowly pull back while continuing to keep suction on the skin. Her whole body shakes as I ever so lightly drag my teeth on her skin while it leaves, I was scared this would hurt her but from the moans she gives I'm reassured that she is definitely ok with it. Once it's all out of my mouth I very slowly lower her nuts back down to their low hanging position. I'm intrigued and sort of disturbed to see they now hang even lower after being warmed up. Even more disturbing I can see my spit slowly running down and dripping onto the floor making a tiny puddle, so gross.

I take a deep breath, I wrap my hand around the base of her pink cock, begin to slowly stroke it, then turn my attention to the red sisters imposing pitch black crotch. She gives a coy smile as she realizes it's her turn. I look deep in her eyes as I readjust the way I'm sitting to focus on her.

"Your sister tasted really sweet..."

Her eyes light up like she understands something, her mouth strains to make the proper shapes as she speaks now.

"Sw..ee..t... Ang..el.."

I nod as I point at the blue girl, I'm excited to finally be understood even a little bit.

"Yea exactly! the only other girl I've tasted wasn't like that... But your sister is very sweet like a strawberry... Or like an angel!"

She giggles as she nods in agreement, then she gives a very mischievous grin as she points to herself...

"No sw..ee..t..."

I look at her perplexed as she tenderly puts her hand on my face and stares into my soul for a moment... Then in a flash she roughy pulls my head back by my hair and spits in my face...

"Watashi wa suppai akumadesu!"

The aggression and rasp in her voice as she yells at me is terrifying...

Chapter 13- Again!

I gaze in fear as the cute Japanese girl looks down on me with contempt, like I had done something vile to her and she could barely stand the sight of me. My confusion knows no end, I thought I was doing a good job, I thought she was pleased... I can tell she is gearing up to spit again when a fist comes from her left and solidly lands on her shoulder with a "smack!" Before she can.

The red girls angry face instantly disarms as she looks at her sister in shock, I too look over in surprise. The timid blue and green girl gives a death glare to her sister as she speaks with a firm tone.

"Baka..."

The red girl tenderly rubs her shoulder as she grumbles looking upset "Nani?"

The blue girl doesn't say anything, but I guess her continued glare says enough because the red girl nods like she understands. She leans down now and whispers in my ear, she still has a thick accent, but she seems to know this word well.

"Sorry..."

She then carefully wipes the spit off my face and gives me a little gentle kiss on the cheek. She looks to her sister who gives a warming smile and a nod. I feel apprehensive to speak as I try to comprehend what just occurred. Since the red girl was always the one doing the talking I had assumed she was in charge, or atleast the more dominant one in general. But it seems their relationship might be more nuanced than I thought.

"It's... It's ok..." I say timidly.

The red girl puts her hands behind her back as she stands back at attention, she looks away like she is embarrassed or something and quietly waits. I look to the blue girl now who smiles and nods at me, then nods toward her sister. Is she trying to tell me to continue?

I slowly reach out for the throbbing pitch black cock, I glance at the blue sister again to be sure this is what she wanted, her continued smile tells me it is. My brain is in a bit of a tail spin, but even so I think I have an interesting idea, I'm curious to see how it will pan out. I wrap my hands around her pitch black cock and give it a few slow pumps, more precum oozes from her tip as I do. I slowly push her cock up so I can get to her tight little nut sack. I lean in, just before I get to it I'm smacked by it's smell, she wasn't kidding, unlike her sister she is far from sweet. She has such a thick musk, it stings my nose a little.

This is nothing compared to the cock I serviced at the glory hole though, that scent will be burned into my memory forever. I start at the very bottom of her sack and give one big long deep lick slowly up till I get to the base of her cock, then I do it again, and again, and again. Each time I keep the same slow pace and same strong pressure. The taste of her bitter sack makes me want to gag but I repress the urge with all my might.

After about 20 licks I finally pull back, I lick my lips and give a delighted "Mhmm" sound.

I look up at the red girl to see she is still looking away, but I can tell by her red cheeks she was enjoying herself. As I begin to speak to her she reluctantly glances my way.

"Mhmm young lady you lied to me! (I point to her) you are so sweet!"

She look confused, like I expected.

I lean forward and give another long drag over her sack, then look up at her smiling while stroking her cock "very sweet!"

She looks down at me with a face I can't exactly read. A mixture of shock, confusion, and... Fear? I'm not sure exactly what she's thinking as she steps backwards so I can no longer reach her. The blue girl giggles as the red girl crosses her arms and again looks away from both of us with red cheeks. I feel the soft hand of the blue girl on my cheek as she turns my head to look at her cock now.

I watch in awe she wraps her right hand around her pink cock and ever so gently peels her own foreskin. What is revealed is a bulbous purple head, its oddly wide in general and flares out even wider at the ends. I see the inside of her foreskin has been tattooed purple to match the heads natural color, her foreskin also has little tattooed lines in it making it appear like spiralled flower pedals around the head. I lean forward almost immediately to get a closer look, it truly looks like a piece of art.

"Wow..." I say kind of stunned.

She giggles as she lets go of her shaft and waits patiently. I gulp as I decide to make a critical move, instead of using my hands to grab her cock, I put them on the ground and sit up at little to sit in my legs. In one little motion I latch onto the head and begin to suckle it greedily. I'm relived and little delighted to discover it has a sweet taste as well, like some kind of sugary candy. I do circles around the head with my tongue, her immediate moans are a good sign that she likes it. I start switching between the circles and the suckling every minute or two. I'm delighted to see the goosebumps she is getting on her thighs as her body shivers.

After a few minutes I notice out the corner of my eye that the red girl is looking at us again, though her arms are still crossed she is biting her lip like she's enjoying the sight. I think the blue girl notices too because she puts her hand out to her as she continues to give breathing little moans. The red girl hesitates for only a moment before holding her sisters hand, their fingers intertwine as they grip tightly to each other. As they look into each other's eyes I take her moment of distraction as an opportunity. I lurch myself forward and attempt to take the cock into my throat, unfortunately the head is far to wide at the ends so it gets lodged in the entrance of my throat. I panic for a moment as I gag so hard that it hurts my chest. I retract from her cock sputtering, disappointed in myself as I choke.

"I'm sorry... I was told my throat is small, I don't know if that's true but..."

I don't finish because as I look up I see the blue girl has her hand over her mouth in shock, her cheeks even redder than her sisters. She gazes at me for a moment, then pulls her sister over and begins whispering in her ear. The sister gives a surprised look as well, are they talking about my throat? Is it actually special?

The blue girl looks to me now and speaks confidently "ag..iann" she struggles to say.

I nod understanding well enough what she was trying to say. I latch back on to her sweet head, give it a couple of circling licks, then attempt to swallow it again. Just like last time it jams, I gag, and it's ejected out leaving me to spit and cough. The blue girl literally gives claps of excitement as she hops up and down, her nuts bouncing sloppily against her thighs. Her giggles are cute as could be, even the red girl who seemed in a bad mood smiles.

"Ag..ai..n!" She says as she wiggles her butt a little in excitement.

I have to say I'm relieved to see her so happy, even if I don't fully understand why. I think to myself though, how am I gonna get her cock head through? When I was with Selena I needed help, the strap and her strong hips where the only reason it was possible, otherwise I never would have gotten close.

Then it hits me, a good plan to please both girls, but a plan that could backfire on me if it works too well. I've already come this far I suppose, what's a little more?

I nod "Ok I'll try again, but I think I could use a little help, you know?"

I point at the red girl and wave her over to me. She looks apprehensive but walks over letting go of her sisters hand. I smile as I grab her wrist and put it up to the back of my head, I close my hand over hers forcing her to yet again take a handful of my hair. I look up at the red girl, point to my mouth, then at her sisters cock.

"No... Sweet..." I then put my hands behind my back, open my mouth, and wait.

The look on both of the girls faces is priceless, the blue girl somehow looks even more giddy and the red girl more excited than I've seen her all night. I know she wants to be rough with me but I think her sister is stopping her, I also know she gets off on seeing her sister pleased. So I've now given her permission to do both, to force a cock down my throat as hard as she chooses, and to see her sister experience what is apparently something special. I fear how much it will hurt, not only the initial throat penetration, but the following shaft of pearls as well. But I have to say, I think this should please the girls supremely, and that's all that matters right now.

She steps up now, her foreskin is still peeled and the beautiful flower that is her cock head is pulsing. It could be my imagination but it looks a little bigger, like it's engorged. I latch onto the head, I circle my tongue around her sweetness yet again. I feel the red girls fingers gripping my hair tighter and tighter in anticipation of what's to come. The blue girl keeps her hands behind her back though, her feet planted, I think she wants us to fully decide how this goes.

I lurch forward and again clog the entrance of my throat, I gag hard, even though I don't want to my body tries to retract out of instinct. A strong hand assures that's impossible though. The entrance of my throat begins to spasm uncontrollably, constricting and releasing in rapid fashion as it attempts to expel the invading mushroom cap.

"Ohhh! Kitsuku!" The blue girl whimpers in ecstasy, her pitch higher than I've ever heard it.

Every second feels like a minute as I'm held like that, I expect the red girl to push me further but she doesn't, she allows the tip to stay lodged right where it is. Spit runs though my nose as my gagging intensifies, this stops my air from flowing well and I begin to panic fairly quickly. To my relief through I feel the red girl tug me back, as the cock head leaves my mouth I take the largest breath of my life.

"Holy... Fuck..." I say as I huff and puff.

The red girl continues to hold my hair but stoops down to look me in the eyes, I'm not sure what she wants but I think she's checking on me.

I give a faint smile the best I can and a thumbs up "No sweet.."

She grins and again kisses my cheek, seeming to understand that she did good and I'm ok. The blue girl strokes her cock breathing harder than ever, her cheeks are red and her jaw is clenched. I can tell a fire has been lit in her, a fire I hope doesn't burn out of control.

"Again?" She says, already getting better at pronouncing the word.

I nod yes as I take as many breathes as possible.

I take her head in again, this time I don't even bother licking the tip, I push forward immediately and again get clogged with her cock. I gag immediately but it doesn't hurt as much this time. I actually do everything in my power to calm myself, to tell myself that the gags are a good thing, that I want them. That works for all of five seconds, then my animal brain kicks in again and wants to run. The hand doesn't allow it though, which is good. I pray that this time she will push it through, but my prayers go unheeded as the blue girls cock receives a massage from my panicked throat entrance.

As I listen to the squeals of delight be forced out of the blue girl I can't help but feel good. Maybe it's the alcohol talking but even if I'm just being used by these girls it's nice to feel... Wanted. After the glory hole incident I felt so filthy, so disgusted, so used... But a very small part of me was excited that I was able to make someone feel good, that I was capable of atleast that much. I feel the tug as I'm pulled back yet again...

"Gah! Ah! Oh!" I cough and pant with my eyes closed, I feel light headed I was held so long that time.

When I open my eyes I see the blue girl is jerking her cock with both hands now, my spit making a fine lube. Her eyes stay trained on me like a panther stalking its prey, her jaw is now clenched even harder and her teeth a bared a bit as she breathes heavily through her nose. She wants more, badly, and I don't intend on disappointing. I look up at the red girl "NO SWEET..." I say in a very serious tone. To be extra sure she understands I mime holding someone's head, then pushing it down over and over. I'm sick of doing this half assed, I'm already here, it's already happening, might as well do it right.

The devilishly evil smile the red girl gives me tells me she understands all to well what I want her to do. She steps behind me now, takes a strong wide stance, and puts both hands on my head. The blue girl steps to the side and puts another little bit of powder on her cock, this time on the shaft. The adrenaline I feel as the blue girl takes a little step up is unparalleled, I can feel the tension of both girls, they are definitely ready.

*Gluck!*

To my surprise the red girl pushes me onto the cock this time without warning, when it lodges I feel the immediate pressure of her oddly strong arms pushing me forth. The head slowly goes further in than it did before, but as I gets to the very end of her widely flared cap it again stops. For a moment I think it might be impossible, but a single violent shove from the red girl finally does it.

*Pop!*

For the second time in my life I hear that sound reverberate through my body, the sound of being fully penetrated, the sound of my throat muscles rearranging themselves for the whims of another, the sound of my mouth becoming a pussy. Honestly now that I think about it my throat is a lot like a futa pussy, in that it was never built to withstand a cock entering it. Huh maybe that's why Futa's lust for my throat, they are like those men who lust for the rare futa's that have trained hard enough to briefly withstand vaginal sex... I wonder?

There is a pause as my throat ungulates, slowly finding a way to take the shape of her cock head. The pause doesn't last though as the hands on my head begin pushing me forward yet again. It hurts so much as the cock pushes through my folds, but the worst is yet to come as I feel the first pearl cross the threshold of my throat. Im shocked at how distinctly I feel it pop through, then another, and another. Each one rubs me in such a strange way, if I wasn't in so much pain they might actually tickle.

Finally as I get about half way down I feel the pushing stop, then I feel a slow tug back. For a brief moment I think she is gonna pull it out, but after only being pulled back an inch or so I see that isn't the case. She begins to bob the cock an inch or two out and in rhythmically. Two of the pearls pop in and out of the threshold over and over as she does. I can barely hear over my own gagging and choking at this point but I hear the blue girl saying what sounds like Japanese curse words to me, I only guess that by the intense tone with which she is saying them and how much she repeats the same words.

As memories of the glory hole flash through my brain I'm thankful this girl doesn't seem to excrete precum, I'm still not sure why that is but I'm thankful none the less. I couldn't say how long my throat is fucked, it could be 5 minutes, it could be 10, all I know is that when I do finally feel the cock make is bumpy exit I'm more relived than I've ever been in my life.

1...56789...13