The Futa Throws a Christmas Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Anastasia breeds Kevin's wife.
1.8k words
4.37
10.5k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia helped Mary clean herself up before returning to the party. There wasn't a stain left, just a sense of longing, for her new pet, and while a sneer and sinister motivations filled her, the Russian wanted to have her fun. Claiming a man's wife was always messy; the very real fact that she employed him, even more so. The scandal! Another one she'd fight, and another one she'd win unless he too submitted. Walking her down the stairs, she came to Kevin who was drinking another cocktail, rather looking drunk, but those who worked in the restaurant biz knew how to get drunk and not be obnoxious about it.

"What took you so long?" he asked, turning a gaze to them both.

"Oh, like I said," Anastasia replied. "It's a very big house. I trust you are finding things to your liking? How's the nog?

"Quite tasty, I must admit," he said. "I'm not much of a nog drinker."

"Interesting," she bowed gently. "Well, I must be off and be a good host, I'm afraid I've shirked my duties as one. Ta ta! For now."

Anastasia went on the ground floor again. Isabella was dancing with her two wives softly on the floor as with others, and the families, the mothers were all getting ready to go home with their little children. The time was coming when the real fun was about to begin, but she'd announce that quite privately. No need to contaminate young minds. A Russian stringed quartet replaced the band and started playing some of her favorites, Antonio Vivaldi. A lovely array of musical talent lost over the onslaught of time.

She walked her way to Isabella, and leaned close to her ear, "Would you mind doing the honor?"

"Oh, not at all," a familiar sneer as her lawyer broke away from the dance.

"Oh, and if you do see a Kevin walking around aimlessly, feel free to send him to my room," she said.

"By all means," Isabella bit her lip in anticipation for the future of the married couple.

Prowling like a cougar, Anastasia searched out the familiar scent of roses amid sweating from the dancing, and the constant drinking of alcohol. There she was, and she made eye contact as she was with her husband, but slowly departed away from him into the crowd, and she followed her prey as Isabella started making the announcement for the after party that was sure to follow. Sure, many people would leave as orgies aren't necessarily everyone's thing, but she couldn't help but wonder how Mary would react to being passed around.

She followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom, and a few of her personal bodyguards were protecting the doorway. She pursued into the room, closed the door behind her, and Mary was already on the bed, sitting. Anastasia felt blood pumping through her penis again, but a little foreplay was in order, and approached the bed, and kissed her conquest deeply. Her tongue parted her lover's lips, and another hand stretched down to her crotch, massaging her pussy lips with gentle strokes. Mary moaned deep into her mouth as their tongues danced together like forgotten mates.

Mary reached out for her phallus, untucked in, and started caressing her massive testicles, and finally knelt on the ground and took the meat in her mouth. The walls inside her jaw tightened around it, and Anastasia was filled with lust as her cock throbbed in her lover's mouth. Gritting her own teeth, she felt her body producing some baby batter, but couldn't waste it on a mouth, at least, not without the very real thrill of getting this married woman pregnant first. She removed her dress, and Mary did in kind, tossing them aside, and Anastasia threw her on the bed; it creaked.

She got atop her prey and teased the pussy lips with the head of her cock, and then the shaft. Gazing at this voluptuous body, she was filled with the carnality that she finally plopped herself in, and slowly eased the thickness of the shaft in. At first, there was a moan from Mary's lips, but then, she gritted her teeth as her vaginal canals were being permanently stretched open to make room for Anastasia's impressive cock. Anastasia leaned back, and bucked her hips, thrusting inside; a large bulge revealed itself through Mary's stomach with the gentle movement, and then she leaned down, pressing their breasts together.

"It hurts," Mary growled.

"You'll get used to it," Anastasia growled. "I'm looking for a live in assistant. You want the job?" she bucked a hip, and Mary squealed. "Of course, it means you'll have to move to Moscow with me."

"I don't--" another violent hump. "Ah! Kevin, we're married. I can't just leave."

Anastasia immediately withdrew her cock and stared at Mary's disappointed face. Pouting, her eyes stared hungrily at the meat in front of her, still erect, still pumping with blood and by far the hardest Mary had ever taken inside her. Of course, she was filled with lust. For cock. For Anastasia's futa cock specifically, and now was where she wanted it.

"What's it pay?"

"The equivalent of six figures in USD," she sneered. Atta girl. "In Rubbles. It comes with many, many benefits."

"Fine," she made fists with her hand. "Please, finish what you started."

"Gladly,"

Anastasia confirmed the request by impaling her again with her meat stick, and thrust inside, and lay atop her. Feeling Mary's legs wrap around her, she gently inched further, and further, stretching her past what Kevin never could, and wrapped her arms around her neck, and licked it. "I'm going to breed you," she bucked faster, and retracted her body, and lifted a leg over her shoulder, while grabbing Mary's collar bone and thrust like a bullet chain. Mary's poor body squirted with her screams.

The door creaked open. "Miss Anastasia,"

She stopped thrusting in her lover, and leaned against her, kissing her forehead. "Let him in,"

Kevin walked in, and she made eye contact with him as her guards slammed the door shut behind him. His arms trembled with conflicting emotions. Anger. Despair. Sadness? All of them were just delicious. Or perhaps it was the sting of betrayal, or any and all combinations between.

"Mary!" he stammered.

"Kevin," tears came out of her eyes. How delectable. Anastasia thrust in her again, and interwove their fingers as she thrust slowly, lovingly, proving just again how domineering sex with a futa was. She bit her neck, and in between her moans, she confessed. "It was, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. How long did this go for?"

"How long indeed," Anastasia smiled, and pointed her gaze to Mary's wedding ring.

"I can't believe you!" Kevin said. "And you! This was a Christmas party. This isn't professional!"

"I think we're well beyond that," she said. "Tell me, Kevin, have you tried getting her pregnant?"

"I can't," she said. "I'm not fertile."

"I can fix that," she said, pounding firmly again into her. Kevin tried to open the door, but it was locked from the outside. She kissed her lover passionately, all the while never losing her eye contact with the man in the room. Laughing inside, she retracted her lips from his wife, who panted, begging for more. Anastasia kissed her neck down to her breasts as her fingers caressed the lovely wedding ring. Twirling her tongue around the nipple, she sucked on it like a newborn. "Your wife is delicious. You had a good catch!"

"Not funny!" he growled. "I'm going to--"

The wedding ring slipped from Mary's finger and clamored on the floor. Kevin gasped as the item solidifying their romantic bond slipped, just as Mary's body, soul, heart, and will were being passed on to Anastasia. All part of her conquest, and finally, she gritted her own teeth as cum expanded her penis and shot out like a fire hose into Mary's body. She gently bucked her hips up with Mary's squealing. Panting, she removed her cock from the pussy lips, and out like a plop, she stood firm, hands on her hips as she laughed.

"She was such a good little lay," she said. "Kevin, your turn."

"No," he said, firmly. His muscular build was probably the source of his confidence. She could fix that too.

"Get over here," she said. "Suck my cock. Your wife was all too eager."

"No, means no," he said. "Let me out!" he messed with the door again.

"If you don't," she said. "I'll seize all the assets from your restaurant chain, and have you replaced."

"Are you blackmailing me?" he asked, turning his head gently as she walked towards him.

"No," she scoffed. "I'm not blackmailing you, I'm...what's the word you Americans use? Incentivizing you. What'll it be?"

"Haven't you had enough," it wasn't a question. "You already fucked my wife. You don't need me to--"

"Sh," she said, pressing her fingers against his lips, and bucked her cum covered cock against his pants' sleeve. "You don't understand. I can go for at least five hours. And I'm particularly horny today. Go on, suck it."

"No, I'm calling the police!" he said. "I don't know if this is illegal, but it should be!"

"You're threatening to call the police on the most powerful woman in the world?" she said. "How good are your lawyers--oh, wait, that's right. They're mine. There is no way this ends happily for you. So why don't you just submit. Suck. My. Cock."

She pressed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down, and like that, his inhibitions went dead as he stared at it like a dog. Pavlov's dog and he licked the shaft hungrily. But then retracted it. Disappointed, she grabbed the shaft of her cock with two hands and swung it at him like a baseball bat, and it thrust him into the wall. Without a moment to waste, she stuck the tip in his now bruised jaw and thrust inside him, and pounded his throat, her balls striking him like he was a punching bag with each thrust. He pinched her thigh, and she removed her cock from his esophagus.

He coughed, and she pressed him on the ground, and ripped his pants off with ease. She could replace those easily enough. Rimming his asshole, she swiftly pressed her fingers in it, locating his internal organs of pleasure before introducing her head into his boy pussy before pounding away. He screamed as his body got used to the new important stimulus. Her. Cock. Moaning heavily, her hands grabbed hold of his hips as she thrust in and out faster than a bullet train. She was certain he wouldn't be able to walk straight after this...well, ever. Gritting her teeth, another load produced, and she shot it out like before, and it filled his stomach. He grunted, and she rested her breast upon his back as she covered his mouth, and her cum spilled out of his mouth.

"Oh, Kevin," she moaned. "I bet you didn't think you were going to be turned into my cum dump, did ya?"