The Futa Throws a Christmas Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Anastasia gangbangs Isabella's wife.
1.3k words
4.34
8.1k
15
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia was exhausted, but still her penis demanded more. Fortunately, after gazing upon the two knocked out bodies in her room, she knew the real fun was just downstairs. Not bothering with her clothes, she left her room and went down into the basement where the festivities were already taken place, and she stared hungrily at a sea of flesh, shining in bright lights. Some men were already chained up, being pounded from behind by several other futas, bulges protruding from their bellies as their guts were being deliciously rearranged.

Several women were in the middle of the room, also being used as toys for her guests, not that of course she specifically arranged that of course, but as with the nature of hyper sexual prowess of the futa, it was inevitable. Her tongue stuck out, curling over her upper lip as she approached the mass of flesh and looked for a juicy pussy to lick. Her hand caressed several shiny asses as she searched and sniffed until she found something sweet.

"Find anything you like?" a familiar voice came from below, and she looked down, seeing Isabella with a grin on her face. A woman was riding on her phallus, which admittedly was slightly larger than her own.

"Oh, cha," she said, caressing the woman's cheeks. "I think I want to take this."

"Well it is the season of giving," Isabella said, reaching up before kissing the woman on the lips. "Go on Emma, show Anastasia a good time, won't you?"

The woman moaned as she removed herself from Isabella's cock, and she looked at her cock with a hungry look upon her face, and without instructions, got back down on her knees as Isabella made herself scarce, and licked the head of her penis. The throbbing sensation of her hands moved up and down her cum lubed shaft with ease before bobbing her head up and down it. Anastasia moaned and guided her throat down the base line of her shaft until Emma touched her balls with her tongue, with no small amount of effort.

Emma removed herself from the cock, gasping for breath. Her breasts bare, and Anastasia pushed her on the ground and acquainted herself with her clitoris, flicking it with the tongue, ignoring the scent of sex from everyone else, even the sweat of someone rubbing right beside her. Feeling hands touch her hair, she inserted her tongue inside the pussy lips of her new companion tasting her sweet nectar. Isabella must have changed their diets significantly if she tastes this delicious. Anastasia began kissing her thighs, and moving upwards to Emma's bellybutton and rimmed it. A slight vibration disturbed the surface of the belly as she kissed her lovely nipples, and then her neck before reaching down with her own fingers to rub her. Emma moaned and opened her mouth, and Anastasia took the opportunity to invade it with her tongue.

With her hand, she took her meat spear and penetrated her, thrusting in and out gently. Moving her cock in a twirling motion as she thrust faster and harder, Emma moaned into her mouth. Anastasia removed her mouth from Emma, and took her hands on her hips and hoisted them up, and thrust back and forth. As fast as a train, her skin slammed hard against her new friend, who reached up and pulled herself on the cock and continued to ride her. Anastasia felt her hands grab her breasts, and suck on the other one.

She rested and put her lover on her bell, and kissed the ass, licking the hole around it. Fingers penetrating gently as the woman moaned, leaning forward with an arch back. She noticed the stretch of the membrane wasn't much. She was tight. Clearly, Isabella hadn't made herself known to this hole just yet. Well, there was a first time for everything. She smiled, and slapped her cock on Emma's cheeks.

"Looks like I'm going into unexplored territory," she said.

Without delay, she eased her cock head into the ass. Emma groaned, her body shaking as her ass made more room. The tightness of the walls hugged her as a lover should as she eased in and out. The last thing she wanted to do was to break this toy Isabella lent to her. How could she return damaged goods? But when the ass met her pelvis, she couldn't resist. Grabbing tightly her nails digging into the flesh, she pounded Emma hard, and her screams pierced the air, and the moans stopped for a moment as her carnal desires took her, and the semen produced greatly as she came inside. Emma's body expanded the same way that Kevin's did upstairs.

Smiling, panting, Anastasia removed her cock from her adventure, and marveled at Emma's body shaking. Her legs writhed and her body tossed and turned as the cum dripped from her ass onto the floor, and those rolling around inside were painted by her. They were marked by the scent of her sex, and as she looked up from it, Isabella was staring with a sneer on her face.

"You know," she shook her head. "I was saving that for something special."

"What could be more special than sharing her with me," Anastasia grinned. "Come, I still have another load to give her."

Anastacia leaned backward, looking at the woman who was writhing as if possessed. Her hands struggled with the girth of her cock as they wrapped around it and eased herself onto it. Sitting on her, she rode her, the pussy lips hugging tightly to her veiny penis. Emma used Anastasia's tits for support when she rode. Isabella pushed her lover down, and the Russian and the American kissed passionately as she thrusted, feeling Isabella licking her cock. Maybe if she asked nicely, she'd allow her to top some day. And then she felt another surface inside Emma, pushing in and out, and the familiar weight of a ball sack slamming against her own with gentle thrusts.

Emma leaned back with Isabella's grip, and they kissed with her hand wrapped around her neck. Anastasia adjusted her legs so they were bent slightly before thrusting rapidly again, showing no mercy to the poor American who was riding on her cock. A scream parted the lover's kiss, and Emma squirted all over her. Spraying like a hose, the pussy juices blinded Anastasia, but she chuckled, and didn't relent as she adjusted herself and pushed both Isabella and Emma on their backs, and rose Emma's legs over her very own shoulders as she pounded away into a mating press. While the two futa's cocks were not touching, they felt each other through the membrane separating the two of them.

"Oh my God!" Emma squealed. "Fuck yes. Give it to me. Give it to me."

"You turned her into a real slut, didn't you," Anastasia grunted.

"Yes," the Italian American claimed, thrusting upwards as they double penetrated her wife together. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Anastasia felt another load coming as she kissed Emma on the lips again. Their breasts rubbed against each other while covered in human bodily fluids, shimmering in the light of the orgy. Emma's eyes rolled in the back of her head, drunk on the cocks sharing her ass and pussy. Enslaved to her own desires, and the bodily functions craved her carnality, she shot her seed into Emma's womb, and slowly adjusted her force to that of a lover's hump, and as she did, Isabella shared the same rhythm, cumming into her wife's ass, inflating her so she looked pregnant. Anastasia cupped Emma's breasts and brought them to her mouth, and she sucked the mother's milk out of them.

"hmm," Emma moaned.

"Your wife is so delicious," Anastasia said, removing her cock from the vaginal canal, and her baby batter oozed out of her. "You know how to pick them."

"Yes," Isabella bucked her hips again, and her wife squealed.

"Make sure those men get on the registry, will you? Can't let them get away from us," said.

"You're leaving?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm saving a man from his masculinity."