The Futa Throws a Christmas Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Kevin had his sex bent, and Anastasia breeds him.
1.1k words
4.4
10.6k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anastasia got back to her room, Mary was still unconscious on the bed, painted with her own cum, and Kevin was fumbling around in his feminine form trying to reattach his penis back to his beautiful little pussy, and his testicles had shriveled up in the corner. His breasts expounded, but then, he couldn't really be called a 'he' anymore, now could she? A curl crept upon her lips as she closed the door and approached the man who crawled to the bed, terrified of her, but she pounced him like pray and threw him on the bed, creaking as it was, and caressed, kneading her conquests newly developed breasts before suckling on them like a baby. Her hand massaged the sensitive flesh down under, forcing Kevin to moan like the little girl she was. Fueled with carnal desire, Anastasia took her hands and wrapped them around Kevin's neck tightly before lifting him up from the bed, and stood, pelvic thrusting her cock into her womb repeatedly. The legs and sweat raised tightly as she stared into Kevin's eyes, the terror deep inside him was sending conflicting messages to her as her penis throbbed inside her new property.

Moaning, she reached forward with each thrust to give him a gentle peck on the lips and the phallus of her cock expanded before she finally let him down on the ground and bent him down, ass up as her tongue explored her newly developed womb, and it tasted like strawberries. Retracting, and laughing as Kevin squirmed from underneath her, she kept his ass right where it was with firm grips as her penis snaked its way into her womb, and her legs leaned up against her own as she thrust at first gently into Kevin's body. He moaned and stopped squirming as his excitement was growing all the deeper into his soul, and accepting the fact that futa cock was superior to men. She wiggled her own ass as she pushed deeper and rested on his back and thrust like ping pong ball into his womb, her cock throbbing as cum shot into her.

"Fuck," Kevin's high pitched voice sounded.

"Fuck," Anastasia repeated, biting his ear. "Is quite right. Now, clean me."

She removed herself from his womb and her cock continued to thrive, standing at full mast as Kevin knelt next to her and licked the cum leaking off her cock. Massaging her large testicles, she moaned, and laughed as the little mouth tried to compensate by licking against her shaft really hard. Cum dripped on his face as more shot out from the tip of her dick like a geyser. Approaching her mushroom head, Kevin bobbed down, but couldn't get past the jaw breaking tip, until Anastasia guided him with her hand, and thrust up, breaking right into her throat. He squirmed and tried to push herself off, but she was too excited as she slammed right into her jaw repeatedly until she realized Kevin was going blue in the face, and finally she relented. Kevin coughed as more cum dripped from her mouth.

Anastasia took the opportunity to lift one of Kevin's legs over her shoulders to continue thrusting into her womb as her baby batter infected the baby making canals. Biting her lip, she reveled at the idea of making Kevin pregnant. Kevin screamed as more cum filled inside, and Anastasia kissed his neck, licking up to his cheek, exploring her property for what it was, and she said to him, "If I do get you pregnant," he gasped. "Don't dare abort."

"But I--"

"But But but--" she mocked him. "I don't care. You're property of Mother Russia now," she grunted with another thrust. "Who owns you?"

"I'm my--"

Anastasia slapped him. "Who owns you, slut?"

"You do," Kevin managed as Anastasia continued to pound him further into submission, and into acceptance of who he now was. Soon, Kevin would have to undergo serious identity transition.

"Tell me to make you pregnant," she said. "For Mother. Russia!"

"Make me pregnant!" she squealed.

"With pleasure,"

Anastasia adjusted both their bodies so he was on the ground, and his neck bent, his arms lifting himself slightly from the ground so his neck wouldn't break as her cock head impaled her womb repeatedly. Kevin was in a state of extreme pleasure that she squirted her pussy juice with each impalement. Anastasia laughed as Kevin got familiar with his new breasts, fondling them, and at last, Mary woke up, rubbing her eyes, but immediately gaped her eyes open as she descended upon her husband and nursed on her tits like a babe.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Anastasia said as she fired more of her baby batter further into Kevin's womb, and at last, her sweat poured onto the ground as she herself panted, finally satisfied.

Kevin panted and Mary got familiar with her own body, licking her husband's pussy and tasting the semen. Anastasia watched the couple make love, or it would be more accurate to suggest that Mary was trying to discover who Kevin now was. The former man panted, her chest heaved in and out with each breath as the baby batter inside was already swimming to penetrate her egg. And she would make babies, and plenty for the registry of futas.

"Kevin," she said.

"Y--yes," she stammered.

"What are you?" she asked.

"I'm a cum bucket for futas," he answered, and she sneered at that.

"Good girl," she smiled, walking over and grabbed him by his temples and he complied with her forceful demands and followed her around the room like a dog. "You're going to be registered tomorrow, and Mary, I'm sure the two of you loved one another but that's all done."

"What?" Mary finally broke free from the spell cast upon her. "No, but I--"

"You're coming with me next week to Russia as my personal attendant, as we agreed," she said. "And Kevin," she pointed at him. "Is a futa cum bucket, a cock sleeve, not a man anymore. I changed him."

"No," she shook her head.

"Do you want to say good bye to this," Anastasia pointed at her penis.

"No," Mary stammered. "But He's--"

"He's a she," Anastasia reminded her. "And I just impregnated her. If anything, she belongs to me more than she ever did belong to you, and now you belong to me."

"No," Mary said, weeping. "This isn't--"

"Come. Here!" Anastasia snapped her fingers.

With some hesitation, Mary crawled over like a dog. And looked up into her owner's eyes. Anastasia moved her hips so her cock swung gently, enthralling Mary once again as she kissed the phallus of her she-meat. Anastasia marveled at how easily these two were to be conquered by her superiority, and she pt Mary's head like she did with her Great Dane back home in Moscow. Mary had been reduced to a dog, and Kevin, likewise was now cock drunk.

"You don't need Kevin anymore," Anastasia reminded her as she licked her cock. "You need this. You need me. Tell me, what is Kevin to you?"

"Who?" Mary asked.

"Who, indeed," Anastasia reinforced that Kevin was factually gone.