All Comments on 'The Futanari Sisterhood'

by RollingStop

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story demands a sequel!

Please do continue this. It was a great read and in addition to the lover-of-the-week vibes, it hints at deeper, magical backstory too.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 3 years ago
Please tell me there's more lol

I really loved this and would love to see another chapter. It would be cool to find out how the girls all became Futanari. Great job, hope to see more soon!

RollingStopRollingStopover 3 years agoAuthor

Glad people are enjoying it - a second chapter is indeed underway and will probably be up in the next week or so.

illwindillwindover 3 years ago

It could have been a good story, but it didn't have enough time to develop. Guy goes from virgin to a slut for futas, including his own sister, in the space of a couple hours at most. I mean he could at least ask some questions along the way or something. It was like there was an attempt at a plot, but then it got dropped almost completely.

PapaYumYumPapaYumYumover 3 years ago
Another Chapter? Or Two?

This story just begs for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

i'm a gay man and normally i just read gay male stories, but this was frickin' incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice lovemaking

I loved the way it was when they were doing more making love then just sex and the way she comforted him i hope if you do decide to include the other girls they be just as not exactly "gentle" but understanding and kind with him but make gwen kind of protective over him like if he gets uncomfortable she is there for him whether it just be soothing him or just stopping the other girls when or if they get too carried away i would love to see how this story develops and id love to see a love blossom between gwen and brian to the point even past college they are together in their own little house or apartment id also like to speak with you 1 on 1 if possible as i have a few ideas if youd like I'm registering on the site soon under the name BashfulNova19

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Astounding tale, would love to read more of these characters. Especially when his sister takes him.

5/5 and favourited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to more!

As somone else said, it moves pretty fast but it does what it does very well!

55thiago5555thiago55over 3 years ago
Awesome

great story, I need more 😍😍😍

SilentOne666SilentOne666over 3 years ago
Blowbang

We need a good blow bang in part 2

zizi130zizi130over 3 years ago
WoW

just WOW!!!

if u could write chapter two and describe the details of supposedly cumming gangbang like the details of the sex in this chapter... i swear it would be a masterpiece!!! this section of the site has been dry for a little while... and your story was a refreshing one!

i hope you write chapter 2

thank you for this amazing chapter...

kania_helpukania_helpuabout 3 years ago
Hmmm I think I read it before!

This is a lot like Futa House by Xarth. He wrote it back in Aug of 2018. A much longer and better story. But I will give you this, it is a really good story and I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Different point of view

Definitely write a sequel if you can, but I would love even a short story of the other futa's watching our protagonist get plowed on the TV. Could make for a fun circle jerk/group masturbation story!

menon61menon61about 3 years ago

Great Story, please write more chapters. Maybe you could write about a new relationship between Brian and his sister. The other comments also have some good suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

This was a great one. Definitely deserves a sequel. I was disappointed that that the other girls didn't come in and train him. Especially his sister.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Brian's POV.

Even tho Brian now became devirginized anally I think its only right if he loses his cock virginity to his sister Julie because she basically cared for and taught him growing up,plus after pulling a shitty sister move of throwing him into a Lion's Den with 7 or 8 Hungry Futa's the least Julie could do is let Brian have her pussy.

As for Gwen albeit wound up redeeming herself by asking Brian if he wanted to be her Boyfriend,the whole "Sharing with her Sisters" was somewhat unfair to Brian,but then again Gwen was nice enough to let the other Sisters have a piece of Brian,and maybe he didn't mind the other Girls fucking him.

But to be honest,as much as Brian gives them and let them fuck and cum in his mouth and ass it seems only fair that he gets to fuck them in there pussies to even out the equation.Finally to be totally fair I think Brian should be able to date and have a relationship with all 8 Girls and they all be his College Futa Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now flip it to where a girl is at a frat house and a guy fucks her, has it done on camera and at the end says you could be my girlfriend but you have to share with my brothers. I seriously see it going a different direction, dontcha’ think?

I know it is a fictional story, I am just throwing a thought out there. Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a good story. Skyrocketed to one of my top favorite stories of all time. I read both of the stories out thus far. Can't wait for more to come :)

stonecoldcowboystonecoldcowboyabout 3 years ago

OMG this was so Hot! I so want to be Brian!!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this. I can't say exactly what it was, so kudos on great storytelling. I need more stars to give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great job

very well written and concise

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Hi Brian, you were headed to second base with her, but there was a man already on first. If I were you( I'm not)I'd stay at least the night, now that you have a pussy and all. (!)

soulhedonistasoulhedonistaalmost 3 years ago

What a great story. Well written :-)

Michelle2016Michelle2016over 2 years ago

Great story the writing was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Heaven, wish it were me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ruin them all by exposing what they were to everyone and then go to the police and file charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was a load of manure. He was a virgin. No amount of two fingers would have loosened his sphincter. She would have torn him to pieces and had a dick covered in shit. Really nasty and messy. They would have to take him to the hospital to sew up the damage.

Lousy idea even for a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot hot hot! Would like to be him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I eagerly await the chapter where Brian files charges against the house for rape and privacy violations for filming his first sexual experience without his consent. This has happened to multiple fraternities. Futas should be no different.

1Martiniman1Martiniman9 days ago

This story is so good. Great writing, characters and plot. I’m hoping to get a little more context in the next chapter, especially from the sister Julie. Other than the writer giving us a great story, is there a reason Julie sacrificed her brother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous