All Comments on 'The GA - Daphne and Gina'

by gynarchite

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
can you make this story

can you make a story about three alien girl go to human school and began to enslave the student then kidnapp them

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
More could be done for older ladies or unattractive ladies

The nanite technology should be improved so that women can grow temporary dicks at will so they can be empowered more obviously. I am concerned that fat young women and unattractive women, even older ladies or slovenly women are being left behind, apparently.

If a fat or unattractive lady was to acquire a slave, or several slaves, as, surely is their right, we would want to read and find out how their slaves are programmed to adore them, much as some appalling people have dogs that are devoted to them. It was quite upsetting to find that these ladies are left behind. I would wish that one of the girls, Gina or Daphne, tired of either Greg or Danial and so put him up for auction, where he is purchased by an appallingly fat young women who is extremely domineering in her behaviour. He, whoever he is, resist wildly but finds that his new mistress is very accomplished in her mastery of the strap. Before the slaves are separated in this way the girls conduct a leaving party and the slave being sold, D or G, is fucked by the one remaining, and, in his new home, often wishes that he had been permitted to fuck his friend in return. However, that was not part of the plan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous