The GA - Daphne and Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The auctioness had the Jittean males suck on Gina and Helen's breasts. The males' tongues were covered in all manner of nodules, smooth patches and rough areas. By choosing the angle carefully, the slaves could lick with the smooth, then tease with the rough, then stimulate with the bumped areas of their tongues. Gina gasped and panted as her tits were sucked in a shattering display of skill. She made a mental note to find out if Craig's tongue could be altered like this. She did own it, after all.

All the while, Helen's maid Charlie followed the women around without protest. When Helen was busy accepting worship, she handed the maid's leash to any of the surrounding women. Charlie took it without rancour. Passing women made a habit of lifting his skirt to get a better look at his smooth backside and hairless cock and balls. It was all part of being a maid. He let his hips sway as he walked, drawing admiring glances from women all around the room.

The auctioness let Gina and Helen have their fun with the Jittean males for a couple of minutes then took the males through to the auction hall, which had a stage and several large display screens. The buzzer sounded indicating the auction was going to start soon. Gina and Helen made their way through and stood near the back of the grandly furnished room. They didn't want to block the view of real bidders.

About a hundred women were competing over the fifty males on offer. The process was slow. Most of the males were ordered to take up various poses, from the normal to the lewd and depraved. Gina saw three males she had known before the GA took over. There was her former professor, a librarian and a fellow student. An alien couple bought the student, a petmale for them to take back to their homeworld, where he would be exhibited as an exotic in petmale shows.

The librarian, now a maid like Charlie, was bought by one of his former colleagues. He sashayed out of the room with her and ate her out in her car. She took him home and strapped him into a corset, putting him in stockings and suspenders and high heels, with bright red lipstick and dark eyeshadow. Then she fucked him hard with her stim strapon, again and again well into the night. Gina often saw them at work, and occasionally at play, in the university library.

The former professor was the subject of spirited bidding by two new bath houses and a group of four of his former students. The students asked the auctioness to show how well he could take a spanking, how well he could lick a pussy, how he reacted when fucked with a strapon, and even how well he could dance. They erupted in gales of laughter every time he demonstrated a new skill.

In the end, the student group was ejected from the auction house for raucous behaviour and docked some of their social credits for bidding while drunk. One of the bathhouses won the former professor. Gina stopped their bidder and asked for the address. The bathhouse gave it to her but explained that the next time she saw their new male he would look much younger and fitter, thanks to the changes they would make with his nanites. Gina thought that would be just fine.

Helen and Gina watched the rest of the males get sold to their new owners. Gina was surprised by how many human males seemed to become petmales or ponyboys. She could hardly object though. She became incredibly wet watching the ponyboys do their basic dressage routines on stage. They moved with such grace already, it was obviously what they'd been born to do.

A stranger attending the bidding with her two service slaves saw how turned on Gina was and offered one of her boys to help. Gina turned her down – Craig could take care of her needs when she got home. Standing against the back wall, Helen had Charlie kneel down, taking care not to tear his stockings, and lick her to an orgasm. She held onto the maid's sensible ponytail and drove his tongue deep inside her.

Gina thought she recognised a few of the other males who went through the auction. Perhaps she had seen them around campus before, or in the city somewhere. One by one the new service slaves, petmales, ponyboys and maids were led out of the auction room by their new owners.

Some were bought by individuals or female households, a few by the local government, and a couple by FemTech Industries, which developed new technologies of male control. FemTech liked to buy fit young males with fantasies of medical experimentation. Then they liked to make those fantasies come true, all in the name of science.

When the auction finished, Gina had learned a lot about the new society she was part of. She couldn't wait to tell Daphne all about it, especially the professor and Helen and Charlie. Helen linked arms with Gina as they left the auction house and took them over to Mouse, who was hitched to a cart wearing his powered exoskeleton.

"Don't they get bored waiting?" asked Gina, stroking Mouse's flank.

"Oh no," said Helen, "part of the reprogramming teaches them how to wait. They're hopelessly devoted to their riders, so if we say wait and be good, that's what they do. Anyway, Mouse gets fucked in the ass every day as a reward for being a dutiful ponyboy. You should see his cock erupt too – ponyboys don't hold back!"

"How often do you take the binder and mitts off?" said Gina as she mounted the cart. Mouse, like any other ponyboy, had his hands covered with mitts and his arms held behind his back.

Helen looked confused. "Mouse is a pure ponyboy. Ponies don't have hands. I feed him, clean him, care for him, even masturbate him. Sometimes I take the binder off so I can ride him on all-fours, but the mitts are permanent. He'll never use his hands again. Never talk, either. Say something, Mouse!"

Mouse neighed, loud and clear, at his mistress's order. His collar had restricted his vocal cords to the sounds of a pony. He could not speak because animals did not talk, and would never speak again. He snorted, anxious to pull the cart, to run, to be in his element. Helen took up the reins and cracked the whip, leading them out into the road. Charlie lounged in the back of the cart, while Helen and Gina sat up front.

Mouse took them through the streets with grace and speed. His powered exoskeleton meant it was little work for him to draw a carriage with three people in. His hooved boots clattered against the street in a pleasing rhythm. He was hoping his owner would take him inside, perhaps ride him bareback, flesh against flesh. Beyond that, he had few desires, except to be able to run and occasionally to cum.

Gina admired the ponyboy's body. He was young and fit, muscular on a small frame without it being ridiculous. She noticed he wore a brand on his right butt cheek. "Helen, did you brand him? Can we brand them? Is that allowed?"

"I did, you can and it is. I registered a household symbol, then I branded it into both my boys' flesh. Charlie's is on his stomach underneath his dress, sort of our secret. But Mouse never wears anything, so I wanted his to be on display. He's my animal and the branding really brought that home to him."

Helen whipped Mouse to get a little more speed from him. The single tail traced lines of pain across his back. He neighed his assent and sped up. The exoskeleton was programmed to keep him below the speed limit, but he longed to go faster. Helen guided them back to her small apartment, taking the corners as fast as she dared.

When they reached the street outside, she got down from the cart and took Mouse out of the exoskeleton, handing his leash to Gina as Mouse got down on all-fours. The cart and exoskeleton folded up into a much smaller package when parked, just one of the miracles that the Gynarchic Alliance's technology had wrought. Gina admired Mouse's tail – it was a biological part of him, with a horse's tuft on the end. It seemed to suit him.

With Charlie held on his leash by Helen and Mouse held by Gina, they went inside. Helen's apartment was up two flights of stairs. It was light and airy, with lots of space and almost no clutter. Helen had Charlie clean and dust every day. He had been spanked just that morning for missing some spots. Helen would brook no sloppiness from her maid.

As soon as the door was closed, Helen stripped down to just her underwear, letting Charlie pick up and fold her clothes. She invited Gina to do the same. Gina stripped completely naked. She let her clothes fall so that she got a good view of the maid's bottom as he bent over. Reaching out, she pinched his rock-hard backside. He jumped and squealed. Gina never got tired of doing that to slaves.

"Maid," said Helen, "make us drinks and bring us some snacks."

"Yes, mistress," he answered.

"Mouse, follow me into the bathroom. Gina, I need to wash Mouse down. Do you want to join us in the bathroom or would you rather have Charlie see to any ... needs you may have?"

Gina laughed, "Can't I do both?"

"If you like! Come, help me wash Mouse down."

Mouse was sweaty and grimy from pulling the cart around the city. Helen had him get into the bath and ran a little warm water into it. She handed Gina a sponge and soap, and the redhead and the blonde worked together to get Mouse clean and presentable. Gina ran her hands all over Mouse's body. She admired his muscles, then fingered his brand. It was smoother than she'd expected, but deeper too. It had obviously been burned into him with some force.

Mouse was used to being handled and groomed by different women. He enjoyed the attention. On the days when Helen rented him to the city, he might be used by twenty or even thirty different women. Most felt his body, whether just his arms and legs, fondling his cock and balls, or even putting a finger inside him to make him snort. Gina wanted to get her horse licence so she could rent a few out herself.

When Mouse's wash down was finished, Helen locked his arms and legs together with two long chains, connected in the middle. This prevented Mouse from standing in the house, and kept him on all-fours like the animal he was. He could still do a fast crawl as Helen led him by a long leash.

In the sitting room, Charlie knelt holding a tray with drinks and some bites to eat. Gina took her drink and sat down, looking Charlie over. She was fascinated by his small perky tits, and Helen noticed her staring at them. She ordered Charlie to remove his top and show Miss Gina his breasts. When he did, Gina found out he wore a corset underneath. Helen explained that it wasn't to make him look thinner, but rather so he looked girlier. The constant reminder of being under control seemed to keep him in check, too.

Gina pulled at Charlie's breasts, making him gasp. Then she cupped them, gently this time, and squeezed with a steady pressure. Charlie smiled. He enjoyed having his new breasts played with. Gina spent several happy minutes exploring his small nipples and seeing Charlie's reaction when she flicked and pinched them. Once she was done, Charlie put his dress back on. He was very particular about looking just right.

"So, Gina, would you like to give Mouse a ride around the place? Here, you can use this crop. I can tell from the way he keeps looking at your pussy that he wants you to ride bareback."

"Thanks! I was wondering if it would be OK. What do I do?"

"Clip these reins on to the bridle, then just sit down on his back. Lift your legs up off the floor, balance and off you go. Use the crop on him if you want."

Gina lowered herself onto Mouse's back. She was already wet, and her juices began to coat the ponyboy. His tail swished and he snorted. He was frustrated, ready to go, itching to do pony things. Helen showed Gina a few commands. She learned how to make Mouse go forward, backwards, turn, go faster, slower, stop.

Gina took Mouse in steady laps around the large sitting room, then manoeuvred him around the other rooms. With her full weight on his back, her wetness was driven into him. She found herself grinding a little against his spine each time he bobbed up and down. Helen looked on with pride. Mouse was so obedient now, such a good pony. She knew he would never compete, never be a show animal. But still, he was hers and she cared for him.

Gina kept Mouse circling the room, weaving this way and that. She giggled and laughed the whole time, pausing occasionally to sting Mouse's flank with the crop when he nearly dropped her or went too slow. He was beginning to pant and sweat. Without the exoskeleton, he only had some much endurance. Gina had him rear up a few times, showing off, then dismounted.

Charlie emerged from the kitchen with a bowl of chopped, raw carrots, and handed these silently to Gina. Helen motioned her to feed Mouse. The hungry ponyboy received the carrot slices from her hand, relishing each one as he wolfed them down. Gina was starting to see him not as a person acting like a horse, but as something in between. He was neither man nor animal, he was a ponyboy. A hybrid being.

When Mouse had eaten all the carrots, he licked his lips and whinnied his thanks to Gina, then nuzzled her bare legs. Gina stroked his hair – his mane, she supposed – and then carried on exploring his body with her hands. His cock and balls were big, surprisingly so. She smiled and raised her eyes at Helen.

"I'm growing him, you know, with the nanites. You can set them to change males' bodies any way you like. When Mouse is especially well-behaved, I like to take his pony cock out of its cage and fuck it. I don't let him cum in me, but he still loves it. You should hear him neigh when I use him like that. I'm sorry, though, I'm a bit selfish with it – it's for me only. Would you like either of my males' tongues?"

Gina thought for a moment. It didn't seem like cheating on Daphne – it was just using a slave, after all. "OK, why not! Can I have Charlie though? Sorry, Mouse."

"No problem. Mouse, come here and lick your owner. Charlie, be a dear maid and make Gina cum.

Do you want to use the bedroom, Gina?"

"I'm fine here, if that's OK?"

"I'm fine here too. I like watching my boys do for other women." Helen clicked her fingers and the boys went to work. Her slaves were so well-trained, Gina knew she had some catching up to do.

Charlie dropped to his knees and crawled to Gina's waiting, dripping wet pussy. She loved how his shadowed eyes looked up into hers as he worshipped at her clit, licking and sucking in all the right ways. She let herself drift into a reverie as Charlie worked his magic. She pictured all the newly enslaved males she had known – Craig and Danny, her former professor, the librarian, Charlie, boys from her course, boys from her youth.

Charlie licked pussy tenderly. His tongue was soft and careful, not at all like the enthusiastic, powerful worship she got from Craig. He really took his time, almost in a shy way. Gina got more and more worked up as he kept his steady, slow licks going. Was he teasing her? Was he just a gentle soul? She wondered how he took a strapon. Gracefully, she'd bet. Or perhaps he was a complete whore for it. You couldn't tell unless you tried it.

On the other chair, Mouse brought Helen off quickly, then licked her pussy clean. Helen had been so turned on watching Gina that she could barely contain the orgasm. Gina spent a few more minutes in the sweet heaven of Charlie's soft worship, then came all over his face, ruining his careful makeup.

She sat with Helen and her slaves for a while longer, talking about the future and admiring the very different bodies of Helen's possessions. Then she bade Helen goodbye and left for home. When she got there she taught Craig to do her make up and nails. He was surprisingly good at it, but she couldn't help think that Charlie could probably teach him a thing or two.

Chapter 5 – Good boys come together

Daphne and Gina had owned their slaves for a month. Neither male had been allowed an orgasm for the entire time, and both were now quite desperate. The two mistresses had sat in bed together discussing the situation. The boys were now brothers in slavery, and brothers should play together. They would come together or not at all.

It was 11am on a bright Saturday morning. Gina and Daphne sat naked on the sofa while their slaves busied themselves cleaning, tidying and generally being useful. Gina's hand had crept over to Daphne's pussy while they chatted. Her skilled fingers brought Daphne off in minutes, while the boys looked on with jealous eyes.

Gina sat and snapped her fingers twice, imperiously. The boys came scurrying to her and knelt down. Each had been trained to kneel and present on that signal. They knelt with legs spread well apart, hands behind their backs and eyes on the girls' feet. The boys tried to keep as still as possible, taking measured breaths and settling into position. Once Daphne had kept them like this for two hours, administering shocks whenever one of them lost position.

"Slaves," began Gina, "your behaviour has been acceptable for the last month. Between us, your owners have orgasmed one hundred and seven times since we took ownership of you. We have denied you not because we are cruel, or because we are selfish. We have denied you for your own good.

"As our property, our happiness is your happiness. By denying your orgasms, we focused you on our pleasure. In turn, you ceased to be selfish males and became obedient, happy slaves."

The kneeling males reflected on Mistress Gina's words. They had no choice but to obey. The brainwashing, the spankings, the shocks from their collars. Everything forced them to obey. But now they found that they wanted to obey, to be good boys, to give their owners the very best lives.

Craig had found that pussy worship was almost a religious experience. He had eaten the pussies of eight different women now. Mostly these were Gina and Daphne's friends, but on one occasion Gina had given Craig to her favourite lecturer for the day. She had got very little work done but found the experience so rewarding she immediately went out and bought herself a male.

Danny had been fucked by almost as many strapons. The pleasure wasn't quite like an orgasm. It was intense, though. He had been fucked with raw passion, the stim strapon getting deeper and deeper with practice. He felt like his prostate was always hungry for more. And he felt like a cock-slut, a strapon-whore. He knew his place and he loved it.

Daphne took over the speech, "We owe you no rewards, but good slaves can be given gifts. Today your owners will give each of you the gift of an orgasm."

The slaveboys flinched. Neither had dared to hope for an orgasm, but each felt the ache in their balls. Weeks of backed up cum were straining to be released. Relief washed over them. They would finally be able to cum.

Daphne went into the bedroom and picked up the spare, double-ended stim-dildo. She set it to generate lube along its whole length. The stim dildo was fourteen inches long, with ridges and flared ends for extra stimulation. Returning to the sofa, she dropped the dildo on the floor between the two kneeling male slaves.

"You're going to cum with this inside you. You're going to cum at the same time. We want you to lay on your backs, right where you are now, and impale yourselves on this dildo. Then start fucking. Go. Now!"

Danny dropped straight onto his back and picked up the double-ended dildo. It already felt greasy and ready. He looked at Craig, his friend and co-slave. Craig was still kneeling, processing the order. He looked puzzled. In his mind, he was searching for his old attitudes. He had always, deep down, been curious about other men, but afraid to try anything. Now there was ... nothing ... where those old fears were.

Gina looked at Craig and saw the signs she'd been reading about. "Craig, you're bi, just like me, just like Daphne, just like Danny. You're used to resisting those feelings, but when the GA deprogrammed you, they took that resistance away so you didn't have to suffer it anymore. Now get down on your back and open yourself, literally, to a new experience. Danny, lead the way."