The Gala Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely tired, a bit dizzy. But not all that bad, really. I could sure use a drink of water," I said. Then I looked down between my legs. "Holy crap!" I said. My cock was limp, but it was much larger than normal. It was shiny and wet from the constant lubrication, and the flesh was plump, pink, and slightly distended. A reddish ring caused by the thousands of times the cylinder had jammed itself into my crotch circled the base of my cock. I reached down and took hold of my shaft, looking more closely.

"Of course! I should have thought of that. Because of all the vacuum, the Serious Kit machine has given me a nice, vacuum-pumped version of my dick." I laughed. "At least I won't have to worry about looking small as I walk around here the rest of the weekend. This pumped-up look will probably last me for a while."

"So you're already familiar with the effects a vacuum pump can have?" Cynthia chuckled. "That's good. I've seen some guys freak out when they see what their cock looks like after that milker is done with them. I'm happy to not have to explain that to you. You're right. It will go away, actually in probably four of five hours. The milker vacuum was set to a low enough level that it won't last that long. Here, have some of this electrolyte drink. You need the potassium and other additives that have been drained and sweated out of you."

I drank long and deeply from the bottle she handed to me. I glanced over at the other two tables in the room. I saw a man on the center table, that I assumed was Eric, sitting up and receiving attention similar to me. The far table, where Ben had been, was empty.

"Where's Ben?" I asked.

Cynthia's mouth formed a bemused smile. "Well, I shouldn't really tell you this, but... Ben passed out from all of his orgasms about forty-five minutes ago. I think they took him back down to see Amanda. He's probably getting treatment of some kind. You and Eric both did much better than Ben."

"Wow, I don't know whether to be happy for me or feel sorry for him," I said. "You were right on the money, Cynthia, when you were telling me I was underestimating the challenge of all this. Now I'm very aware this is only the beginning. Crap, my body feels like it's already done in."

"Now's not the time to get discouraged." Cynthia was determined to reassure me. "Scott, this first challenge was tough, and you survived. Heck,... again I should not be telling you this, but I cannot believe how much semen the Serious Kit collected from you. No doubt that you are way ahead of Ben at this point. I can't say for sure how you compare with Eric over there, but I'm guessing he would be hard pressed to match your volume. I've never seen the milker have so much trouble collecting someone's sperm output. I also know that the crowd around your table kept growing. I think all your yelling and thrashing was partly responsible for that. You put on quite a show. You got everyone's attention, and there was a noticeable 'buzz' in the room caused by how often you were able to cum and how much cum was being pumped into the collection containers. Don't take my word for it, just look at your little contribution." Cynthia tilted her head to one side, indicating where to look.

"All that is MINE?!" I said, in utter shock. I saw three large containers sitting in a row at the foot of the Serious Kit machine. It was the equivalent of three, one-gallon jugs of cum.

"No, no!" Cynthia said laughing loudly. "More than half of that is the lubrication fluid from the machine. We measure that too, as a part of this challenge because the flow rates are set at the same level for all of you. But, yes. You still probably produced about six quarts of semen over a two-hour period. There is no doubt that Amanda's drug works miracles. Hell, if word gets out to the general public, men will probably go crazy for it, and she could be in line to win the Nobel Prize!" Cynthia said.

We both laughed at the thought. Amanda standing on a stage in Norway surrounded by a swarm of smiling male scientists, giving her acceptance speech about how she enabled the creation of more semen for the world than any other woman in history.

I was really starting to like Cynthia. Initially, she'd seemed rather cold and distant, but I was starting to appreciate her view of things and her sense of humor too. I realized she was just being honest and practical. She had my best interests in mind. Those were qualities I appreciated in a person.

"Do you feel steady enough to stand?" asked Cynthia. "I need to get you back down to the bathing chamber so you can clean up a bit, and you probably also need to eat something. We have an hour or so to do that. Then your presence has been requested at a private play session."

"Yeah, I'm feeling more like normal now," I said. "That Gatorade really hit the spot too. I'd be happy for a few minutes at the baths. I love that place. But what's this you're saying about a private session?" I wondered what she knew.

"I can't tell you much. I just have my instructions. All I know is where and when I'm supposed to deliver you." Cynthia said, shrugging her shoulders. I don't know who made the request or what they have in store. But I do know that you can't be late. Let's go. We can talk more along the way."

We made our way back to the bathing chamber. If Cynthia did know anything else, she was not sharing it with me. She continued to be friendly and attentive. I found it reassuring to be with her. She arranged for me to have my own room in the baths where I took a hot shower that made a huge difference in how I was feeling. We then made a stop where I could get some food and more to drink.

"This little pit stop has been designed to provide you with maximum nutrition in minimal time," said Cynthia. "We'll get you a high-protein shake, and while it's mixing, you can eat anything you like from this refrigerated case." I chose a banana and some Greek yogurt. "I've been told to make certain you eat appropriately. You need to drink more too. Apparently, the effectiveness of Amanda's drug depends a great deal on good hydration. I certainly don't want you passing out like Ben did. Claire would never let me hear the end of that."

Before long, Cynthia had concluded I was properly fed and hydrated, and we were on our way to the opposite end of the house. I was surprised that we only occasionally passed other people as we went. It was just another indication of the huge size of this house. After a meandering walk through several hallways, sitting rooms with fireplaces and up two flights of stairs, we stood before a large wooden door. Cynthia knocked firmly, and we waited.

"Here is where I leave you, Scott," she said. "I am sure you will need this." Cynthia handed me my kit that contained the condoms and the flask for semen storage. "You will address the woman in this room as 'Mistress.' You are to follow her directions explicitly. She has complete dominion over you for the next two hours. You may not be with her that entire time, but that's totally within her discretion. It will be up to her to make sure you arrive at your next scheduled event. I will see you later on, I am sure."

With that Cynthia turned and left me alone, standing naked in the hall and anticipating what was waiting for me on the other side of the wooden door.

12