The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the targets all looked the same. So, one time, for the sake of variety, they changed direction.

"Remember in those early days, our sapphic plotting, which of the good girls we were going to seduce?"

"Yeah," Teri replied with an almost wistful dreaminess. "We haven't done that for a long time." Just then, as they stood to the side of the business display area, one of the presenters strode past, looking very determined. Tami muttered, "Wouldn't mind getting between her thighs!"

"What?"

"I said," Tami spoke up, turning to Teri with mischievous glint in her eye, "I'll bet you couldn't get your head between her legs before morning comes!"

"Hmmm." After a rapid assessment, Teri said calmly, "Betcha I could."

As they left the conference hall, Teri said casually, "I dare you to pull a bit of lesbo seduction tonight, too."

"Let's have dinner first," Tami suggested, nonchalantly.

Tami met Teri back at her room much later that night for a nightcap and a brief debrief. They had begun the evening's erotic journeys in much the same way. Touching, leading to kissing, leading to groping. They slowly and gently pulled aside clothing, exposing flesh, poking and prodding in increasingly vigorous erogenous stimulation. Teri sat back and closed her eyes in dreamy recollection. "Yesssss," she hissed, "Miss High-and-Mighty Executive Coordinator was more than ready. By the time I got my fingers into her panties she was veritably dripping. You know, stroking her hot slit with one hand - I had a handful of tit squishing in the other - I could feel her shock and jolt. I think she started coming the moment I touched her go-button. At least, that was when she mashed her lips tight to mine and forced her tongue down my throat." Teri smiled contentedly, letting her hand push under her blouse to caress her own breast.

"Of course, I couldn't stop there. I reluctantly pulled away from her lip-lock, and dropped away from her, running my tongue down her chest until, falling to my knees between her thighs, I clamped my mouth over her pussy, sending my other hand up to her unattended boob. The moment my tongue touched her clit, she went off like a bomb. Snapping and twisting and jerking and bouncing - it was all I could do to just hang on." Shaking her head, Teri continued, "She just kept cumming and cumming and cumming."

"I'd forgotten," she concluded, sill quietly effusive, "how delightful it is giving head to receptive woman. I mean, I'm pretty sure I had an, albeit small, orgasm, just from giving cunnilingus." A glint of mischief sparkled in her eye as she added, "I'm pretty sure I could be convinced to try muff-diving again. Know what I mean?"

Tami, on the other hand, had found herself a table tucked away at the end of the bar. It only had one chair, the others having been scavenged by the surrounding large groups. Nursing her drink, she sat watching - like a hawk; or, perhaps, more like a spider. Sitting back, facing Teri, she eased into her account of her evening - her fulfilment of the challenge.

"My patience was fairly quickly rewarded when a dazzled, dazzling young woman, obviously enjoying herself as she wandered among the large group of conventioneers, paused next to my table. My focus zeroed in, with an almost preternatural attraction.

'You remind me of my daughter,' I remarked." She chuckled and added, as an aside, "Sometimes, as you no doubt know, a set-up requires a harmless white lie. Anyway, I murmured, 'Here, dear,' and patted my lap. 'Take a weight off.' I even reached up, and gently guided the young thing to perching on my knees. With one hand at her back and the other resting on her thigh, our inane small-talk evolved into a conversation between new friends. I could feel her relax, as I, ever so slowly, began to stroke her thigh, my hand gradually reaching the hem of her skirt, while my other hand rubbed her back, circling and massaging her lower spine.

"Karyn was - is just twenty-two, and was feeling no pain. Sitting there on my lap, like it was the most natural thing, she had to turn to look over her shoulder to face me. So I, sneaky devil, suggested she turn and face me, in a horsey-ride position, 'Just like I'm sure you did with your mother when you were young.' My young prey was just tipsy enough to allow me to move her astride my thigh without questioning my motives.

"Well, let me tell you, once my hands went to her hips and hers settled on my shoulders for balance, I started to leisurely bounce my leg, drawing her ever so slightly back and forth over my thigh with every bounce. I was surprised at how incredibly receptive she was of my thinly disguised stimulation. Her breath began to get ragged as the conversation petered out. Her eyes began to dilate and glaze over. Catching up the hem of my skirt with her crotch, I could feel her gathering wetness soaking her panties. As the length of our rocking strokes increased, she began to lean into each in-stroke, trying, I'm sure, to facilitate more contact with her clit. And that leaning in pressed my face into her swelling and heaving bosom. I kissed and snuzzled the warm slopes of her breasts pulling gently at her bra cups at every chance, and inexorably exposing more and more of her cleavage.

"From between her boobs I whispered, 'Why don't you invite me up to your room so we can continue this without feeling so restrained and circumspect?' Panting softly, she nodded. Swinging her leg over, to dismount, as it were, she took my hand and wordlessly, led me out of the bar and across the lobby. In the elevator she silently threw her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me.

"Once in the room, she virtually shoved me into the chair and climbed aboard to continue the horsey-ride. The moment I got my lips on her nipples she went off like a cannon!" Tami paused in her account to observe. "It's a good thing we'd left the bar. Oh, man, she was really some kind of wailer! And her climax went on for minutes!

Tami mused, still astounded by the intensity of young Karyn's response. "She not only welcomed my attention, but virtually seized the opportunity to be seduced by an older, attractive - even if I do say so myself - feminine woman. In fact, it turns out, as Karyn implied over the course of the evening, she had long been curious, but had never had the chance or the nerve, to try girl-on-girl sex. I guess she trusted me, for this time she got right into it - with relish - and exuberance.

"Anyway, after that first big 'O', before things could get completely out of hand, I said, 'Okay, let's get you bare - box and boobs!' Well, Karyn frantically divested herself of all her clothes, while I just removed my panties and opened my blouse to expose my tits. And within moments we were twisting against one another, sucking nipples, and urgently continuing the protracted humping. Following her next climax - bare pussy smearing her nectar up and down my thigh - we moved, scissor-legged, into pussy-to-pussy position. Omigod, Ter, the simultaneous orgasms that produced were..." Here Tami paused, searching for the right word. "They were - ah - absolutely - uh - monumental! We twisted and writhed, mashing our tenders together. I could actually feel the heat emanating from her swollen, weeping vagina. Our mixed juices squirted out between spongey lips, soaking the bed sheets. Our clitorises caught and slipped in our slits as we pulled across each other's pussy. When we finally came, it was as if each orgasm fed off the other. For a while, it - they - simply obliterated awareness.

"Pretty much overwhelmed, it took us quite a while to recover. As we waited in the steamy stillness, for normality to return, I heard Karyn mutter under her breath, 'Hell, who needs a cock?!' And that was the perfect segue. I silently reached into my handbag and fished out my emergency sex-toy.

"'Not actually a cock substitute,' I suggested, 'but interesting, nonetheless.' I showed her my pocket-rocket vibrator, which just happens to live in my purse. I told her it's the female equivalent to a Swiss Army knife - never leave home without it. Playing it along her puffy and sensitive pussy lips, swirling it about her clit, I easily had her cranked up again. Karyn came with a wild exuberance, and when she finally returned to earth, she reached in and slipped the appliance from my grip. She very much wanted to do me, but, having noticed the time, I had to beg off.

"'I've got to make my evening call home - from my room.'

"'I can come with you to your room!' she countered, eager to continue.

"'I'm actually with someone,' I admitted, somewhat truthfully. 'Wouldn't want to make her jealous.' Karyn, disappointed, but still glowing in a haze of erotic fulfillment, pouted and began to deliberately stroke herself, once more, with the vibrator. She seemed so sad, I just couldn't bring myself to ask for my pocket-rocket back. Last I saw, as I quietly closed the door behind me, was Karyn bringing herself off, with yet another body-slamming orgasm! I knew she'd be all right."

In the ensuing quiet both women took an introspective sip, eyes unfocused in the soft light of the room. Slowly Tami looked up again. "You know, although I elicited a great many orgasms for young Karyn, I only achieved one for myself." She shrugged. "Oh, I know, it was a doozy, so I suppose I can't really complain, but..." Giving Teri a piercing stare, she asked, "What was the last thing you said earlier? Something like, 'I'm pretty sure I could be convinced to try muff-diving again. Know what I mean?' Well," she went on, a glint sparkling in her eye, "What I know is you haven't tasted my beaver for a long time."

Teri grinned silently, the same glint reflecting in her eyes as she reached for her friend and pulled her down onto the bed. "I'm pretty sure we can remedy that." And so they did, spending the rest of the night making sapphic love like a couple of experienced lesbians.

-------- x o x --------

Of course, they were no longer silly teenagers, nor carefree young adults, they were grown women - two mature females with careers and responsibilities; still, as they became more careful, or at least more conscious of being more careful, they continued arranging casual sex with fellow conference attendees. While not exactly bored with the status quo, they were always on the lookout for flourishes - something to add to a challenge - something like multiple partners!

Almost routinely, they shocked even themselves with their own brashness. They were direct: no time for beating around the bush. For example, getting right to the point, Tami said, to one unsuspecting pair, after accepting a challenge of getting DP'd, "It's been a very long time since I've been double-teamed. I've got a room upstairs. Are you two up for it?" Teri acquired her subjects with equivalent temerity, and both fulfilled the requirements of the dare with equal aplomb.

Not surprisingly, as The Game continued the licentious twosome started to hear rumours of their own promiscuity. As the notches on their hotel bedpost tallies grew, they were occasionally caught in awkward situations when their paths crossed, as anyone would have expected they eventually would, with former targets. Certainly, some of those interactions were less than desirably discreet, but they generally survived with their dignities still intact. So they went on.

"Bet you can't round up a couple of studs to do a foursome with us. Tami gave a wink, before adding, "all in the same room."

"And if I do, I doubt you'll be able to screw them both, in quick succession." Teri's comeback was quick, an addendum even quicker. "With no cleanup in between!" By then, the challenges had begun to feel kind of half-hearted, as they both knew, for sure, neither task would - or even could - be turned down. Too much pride was involved - too much saving face at stake. Too much history; too much excitement!

They were, by now, old hands at this - very good at the hunt, especially when prowling together. So, it didn't take long for them to end up in Teri's room with a pair of virile thirty-somethings, eager to show their stuff.

"My room," Teri announced taking the taller of the two by the hand. "I get the bed by the window." Sitting herself down, she dragged him before her, by the front of his pants, and set to releasing his obviously growing boner.

Meanwhile, Tami shed her clothes chaotically and bounced back into the middle of the bed, spreading her legs in invitation, as she drew her fingers through her already gathering dew. At that, her chosen fellow - it seemed that names were forgotten, if, indeed, that had ever been exchanged - stripped off his clothes and pounced, nibbling and mauling her tits as he lined up his bouncing prick. With a peremptory thrust, he pushed himself fully into Tami's welcoming quim, pausing a moment to appreciate the tangling of their pubic hair, before beginning to heave in and out in long, powerful strokes.

On the other bed, Teri and her man tore at one another's clothing in an effort to catch up. Soon both girls had their feet raised high, groaning and gasping at each in-stroke; both bed rocking and shaking and creaking. The boys were both rock-hard and virile, strong on stamina and vigour, though not so much on imagination. They huffed and puffed and pistoned like machines. Still, they were able to masterfully prolong their arousal, temporarily holding off their impending climaxes.

It was the women who were in control, though. So in tune with one another, they, at some virtually imperceptible signal, came together, crashing into their orgasms with a chorus of ecstatic wailing, and bringing their conquistadores - or conquests, depending on ones point of view - along with them. Their stereo panting and gasping diminished slowly, as both guys held themselves up with wobbly arms, and the four of them recovered. Given the amount and variety of experiences TNT had had over the years, the girls were amazed at how they could still cum so intensely. After a brief rest, catching breaths, arms steady once again - drooping peckers rising once more - one of the guys yelled "Switch!" The slutty duo waited, lying spread-eagle on their respective beds as the eager cocksmen danced a little do-see-do, shuffling from one bed to the other.

Suddenly Tami popped up on her knees and pushed her partner onto his back. "I'm on top this time," she growled, throwing a leg over him to kneel astride his hips. Reaching between her own legs, she grabbed his hard-on and gave it a few strokes before lining it up with her twat. Gazing vacantly, a look of pure lust in her eyes, she studiously lowered herself onto his sceptre, descending steadily until she was seated on his groin. "Ahhhh," she breathed, beginning to rock herself, rolling her clit against his pubic bone, then pushing her buns back onto his thighs, feeling his erection probe the very depths of her sex. Sitting cowgirl, it was a gentle, infuriatingly slow ride - to start. She deliberately resisted his tugging attempts to speed her up, luxuriating in the gradual, inexorable arousal that built between them.

Meanwhile, Teri looked up at her new partner, kneeling over her legs, and smiled an unvoiced, "So? What'll be?" As if in response, her man roughly grasped her by the hips and deftly flipped her onto all fours. Without even hesitating, he forcefully pushed deep into her pussy. He paused briefly as his twitching cock gathered her dripping fluids, then abruptly pulled out and pressed his cockhead against her rosebud. With a steady pressure his engorged plum stretched her sphincter until it surrendered, allowing him to slide into her rectum with a pop. And slide in he did, without missing a beat, until his thighs smacked her buttocks and his balls swung against her labia.

Teri's stud paused for a moment, his iron erection held deep in her ass, and proclaimed quite loudly, to the world, "Up the old dirt-chute; there's nothing quite like it!" Teri felt an instant of annoyance at his flagrant bragging, when all he was doing was thrusting and moaning. "He should be on this end!" she thought to herself. But then, she had to admit, there was nothing quite like it. "It's really kinda like a special treat - up the old dirt chute - once in a while!" And a smug grin crossed her face unnoticed by anyone, as he withdrew right back to the elastic clasping of her asshole, before taking up a deliberate long-stroke pounding.

Tami resisted the 'guidance' of her mount's hands at her hips, controlling both the depth and speed of his penetration. As her arousal built, edging toward crisis, she accelerated, the slamming of her cunt against his hips, increasing in violence. Almost unnoticed, his hands left her sides and rose up to capture her flopping boobs and seize hold of her prominent nipples. Pinching hard, just in order to hang-on, the extra sensation flared in Tami's psyche, and triggered the explosion of orgasm. While colour and discharge flashed through her, she grabbed her mount's upraised hands and held them tight to her tits, while she rose and dropped on an off his twitching and spitting prick with a sense of unbridled vigour.

The sound of Tami's climax, emanating from the other bed, crashed broadside into Teri, magnifying and intensifying her arousal. Her guy, sawing persistently in and out of her ass, occasionally scooping drippings from her snatch to lubricate his rod, had been slowly picking up speed. With a sudden urgency, Teri began throwing her backside back against his thrusts, feeling his iron-bar probe deeper and deeper, until, feeling his detonation within, she heaved, melding her butt-cheeks with his hips, as he held her tight, bellowing out his own climax. Within the miasma of hyper-sensation Teri could feel his issue scald her innards, in volley after volley of spunk.

Almost as one, Tami and Teri's rider, collapsed onto their partners, chests heaving, gasping for breath, and misting with sweat. The girls weren't quite so perfectly in synch this time; notwithstanding, they both came like gangbusters. Perhaps they knew, deep down, that the days of The Game were numbered.

When the boys - it was hard to think of them as men - gleefully called for another switch, for a third round, the women, almost in unison, begged off. "We need to attend to our evening calls home," Tami explained, as if it weren't so completely incongruous.

Finding that hard to accept, the guys pestered, "Oh, come on. Give us a break!" "We got plenty of time."

Their pleading morphed in taunts. "You know you want to." "I mean, it's not like you're conscientious housewives or whatever, eh!?" Both girls bristled, if rather irrationally, at that, although neither of the guys, prancing around the room naked, stroking themselves hard again, noticed.

"No!" Teri reiterated, her voice a bit jagged, getting angry, with just a touch of apprehension. "You've had your fun, now get out!" But she realized it was hard to make a convincing display of strength and control when you're standing naked and flushed and dripping.

Nevertheless, the boys eventually gave up, putting on adolescent pouts, and whining about how unfair the bitches were being, they dressed with deliberate slowness, and finally left amidst a storm of expletives and obscenities. Breathing heavy sighs of relief, both Tami and Teri realized that it was a niggling knot of fear that they each felt unclenching in their guts.

The girls realized that that had been a wake-up call, and while they both thrived on the risk-taking - the highs of cheating and the thrills of danger - both women knew that they really needed to be more concerned with those risks - because those risks were much more real than theoretical. Hence, they began to talk openly about their continued good luck - to worry about it. Although they hadn't been caught yet, they agreed that, realistically, it was only a matter of time. So, in a serious debriefing, probably more frank and serious than they had ever had, they finally admitted that, while they still craved the rush of illicit sex and the challenge of prescribed misbehavior, they both felt a serious unease about continuing The Game.