The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a question of 'if'," Tami mused, plaintively, "but only a matter of 'when'." She looked up sadly into Teri's eyes, the delight of the evening's escapades already vanished like smoke. "Sooner or later, one of us - or both - are bound to fuck up. And then, when the whole thing unravels - ka-boom!" They both knew that the seriousness of the consequences would be nothing short of disastrous.

But still... While they were, by now, past all the intricacies of pride, any need to save face, neither wanted to be the first to suggest calling it. So, despite seriously cold feet, TNT, both, agree to one last go at The Game - for old time's sake. They already knew they were both going, a few months down the road, to a global trade convention overseas. Giggly and excited they agree to go out with a bang. They'd play out the last chapter of The Game then, and there, on another continent. How dangerous could that be?

-------- x o x --------

So, all those many months later, after long plane rides, they met up, smiling and jet-lagged, at the hotel they'd booked together. During the intervening months they had both thought up scenarios - imagining all manner of eventualities, so, that first evening, they discussed possibilities for the final, final challenges of the long-running Game - but left any decisions until later. The convention was rather unremarkable. They waited until the evening of the first full day, reveling in the secret, sordid stimulation of anticipation.

Huddled together over a pre-dinner drink, stomachs fluttering with nervous expectation, Tami held her glass up and commanded pretentiously, "Gentlemen, start your engines!" They clinked glasses. "Salut!" "Prost!"

Eyes fixed on one another, Tami took a deliberate sip, the said softly, conspiratorially, "I dare you to make your evening check-in home...," quickly adding, "with your husband - while you have a - unh - target actively fucking you!"

"Ooooh," Teri cooed, obviously titillated, "That's quite the tall order. Nonetheless, I accept, of course." She took a long sip before continuing. "My proposal is very similar. I dare you to make your evening home check-in to your husband while your subject is fucking you - up the ass!"

Tami hesitated only a moment, before accepting the counter-challenge. "Okay. Fair enough." They shook hands, emptied their glasses, and looked about the lounge for potentials.

"Pitter, patter," Teri hummed, "Let's get at 'er."

"Good luck," Tami breathed as she got up and wandered into the milieu.

Teri moved slowly, surveying the herd. She wasn't in a hurry. She felt confident - she'd done this many times before; and, if this were actually going to be the last hunt - "Really?" she questioned, not quite sure in her own mind - then she wanted to make it good. She mingled easily, stopping here and there to chat-up a potential. She was measured and deliberate. She knew what she was looking for. Eventually she found him: a mobile-apps techie rep, whose name she almost immediately forgot. He was a little bit arrogant, a little bit hungry.

"Yes," she plotted, "this is the one," and she masterfully engaged him in conversation; setting the trap. She quickly had him interested, then expectant, then drooling, before guiding him, her head on his shoulder, girlishly giggling, to the elevators, and, ultimately, her room.

As the door closed Teri turned and pulled him hard into her kiss. He was already pulling at her clothes when she stepped away coyly and purred, "No need to rush. We've plenty of time. How about a drink?"

They paused sipping for a spell, him on the bed and her standing, leaning back on the minibar. Filling the silence with inane small-talk, he undressed her with his eyes - eyes still glowing with unfulfilled ardour, while Teri fanned the flames, punctuating their talk with innuendo, and provocative poses.

Drinks finished, Teri moved beside him on the bed, and resumed necking, as they fumbled - him urgently, her leisurely - with their clothing. Teri was pleasantly surprised when she folded down his briefs and revealed his shivering timber, all big and bouncy. "Let's get this first one out of the way," she whispered, dropping her face into his lap and engulfing his erection. As she'd expected, it only took a half dozen good deep-throated strokes to get him howling and spurting, deep into her gullet. Once he'd stopped jolting and dribbling, Teri pulled off his glistening tool. "Now, then," she said, patiently, as if she were addressing a child, "let's finish getting undressed, and see what other tricks we know."

Over an hour and a few orgasms later, while fucking doggie-style, Teri's virile partner calmly lifted one hand from her hips and surreptitiously scooped up her cell off the side stand. He tilted his pelvis forward, letting go of her hips with his other hand, then just held still for the moment, allowing Teri to do all the work, energetically thrusting her derriere back onto his hard-on. Taking advantage of her head being down and her back turned, he fiddled with her cell phone, setting it to video camera. With a sly smile, he dropped a hand to steady himself against her butt, and began to record the proceedings.

Teri, noticing the time, repositioned, with barely a pause, into missionary position. Her lover deftly dropped the cell below her line of sight and resumed banging her enthusiastically. Obviously becoming increasingly aroused, Teri languidly reached for her phone. Slapping blindly at the bedside table without locating it, she grabbed at the landline, dropping her hand from his chest to punch in her husband's phone number.

"Ease up a bit while I make this quick call home," she huffed, deliberately trying to slow her breathing. He obliged, taking the tempo down a notch while inconspicuously raising the camera.

Teri made her call home, as if it were the most normal thing, while her amused lover continued to thrust in and out. "Hi, Honey. Fine. It's been busy. Oh, yeah. I had dinner with her."

Kneeling between her legs, his hard-on still ploughing her sopping pussy, Teri's pick-up could just hear some of the other side of the conversation. "You sound out of breath," her husband observed.

"Just back from the fitness room," she replied glibly, the lie coming easily.

But then he queried, "Why the landline? I almost didn't pick up."

At that point her paramour gradually began to pick up the tempo. She gave him a dirty look, shaking her head. A slight impatience tainted her voice as she answered her hubby, "My cell is charging." Her partner smiled innocently and fucked her a little harder still. Replying with one or two syllable answers Teri's agitation billowed. Her uncooperative target was, by then, really pounding her. Eyes closed she could hardly hold off her climax. Struggling to end the call coherently, she had barely hung up when her orgasm hit. Washing over her like a tsunami, pummeled by wave after wave of sensation, her anger at her lover washed away by a flood of ecstasy. She couldn't believe how strongly she came. And, unbeknownst to her, it was all caught on video.

She watched as he raised himself onto his knees, her chest heaving, her skin slick, her limbs filled with inertia. His smile as he looked down on her was a bit off, but she couldn't yet process the how or why. As he lifted himself off her, and, palming her phone, moved into the bathroom to clean up, she tried to gather herself - to reassemble her wits. In the bathroom, while taking a loud and long leak, the anonymous techie expertly shared the video of her phone call cum orgasm with himself - and her entire contact list.

Meanwhile, Tami was enjoying the challenge much more than she'd expected. Maybe it was that she was making the best of the last go-around, or something like that, but she felt a sort of giddy delight as she hooked up with a smooth-talking sales rep. He had an arrogant air about him that hinted at sleazy and disreputable, just enough to make him exciting and attractive in a naughty sort of way. Her heart was already thumping as she dragged her chosen target into her room. Tami tugged him by his lapels into an urgent lip-lock as he kicked the door closed. She couldn't help giggling as they frantically disrobed like a couple of kids afraid of getting caught.

Shoving her forward against the bed, her partner slammed himself violently into her dripping snatch - in a sort of standing doggie-style. Absorbing the shock with her arms, Tami reared back against his pounding thrusts, delighted with the size and strength of the weapon that battered her womb, smacking her cervix with each stroke. She could feel her orgasm coming, just a she could feel him judder and jolt, stiffening further. Not wanting to rush, Tami suddenly turned and rolled, flipping him onto his back, without losing their connection, and plunging down to engulf him once more, in a backward cowgirl position.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Good!" Tami squealed, "Really, really goooood!" The clenching of her cunt as her climax hit ignited his orgasm, too. Grunting incoherently and heaving his hips off the bed, he splashed volumes of semen against the back wall of her vagina. Snapping and stiffening through the throes of her own orgasm, Tami was barely able to remain upright, until, eventually, she sank, fully spitted, catching her breath, her rhythmic panting keeping time with the lover beneath her. She was impressed that he maintained such a delightful woodie, even after cumming! Breathlessly, he complimented her on being so active and imaginative.

Finally, almost reluctantly, Tami climbed off her mount. As he sat up she asked, opening the minibar, "What'd you like to drink?" While they took a break, eying one another over their drinks, she asked, rather coyly, "Have you ever done it anally?"

"Yesss?" he answered suspiciously, wondering where this was going. "Why?"

"Well," she explained, softly, lowering her face, looking up through her lashes - fibbing, "I've only done it that way once before, and that was a long, long time ago. I think maybe I'd like to try it again."

"Sure," he said, trying with limited success to curb his enthusiasm. "If that's what you want."

Still trying to act demure, Tami handed him a tube of lube she'd just happened to have within reach, then got up on all fours in the middle of the bed, dropped to her elbows and put her head down in the pillow. "Be gentle," she whispered.

As he began to push against the elastic resistance of her rosebud, she was surprised at the strength of the discomfort. Popping past her sphincter, she realized that he was definitely the biggest cock she'd ever had 'back there'. "Fuck!" Tami muttered under her breath, gritting her teeth as he inexorably sank deeper and deeper into her bottom. "Guess I've gotta just suck it up," she told herself, actually breaking a pained smile at her own unintentional pun. "Gotta take this one 'for The Game'!"

Finally, though, his truncheon filled her back passage. And as he'd worked himself balls-deep, the sensation morphed from an uncomfortable stretching to a glowing heat, building gradually throughout her fundament. "Now I remember why I liked this!" she observed silently, as he began the first slow withdrawal of a gentle sawing in and out of her butt. The heat of the glow grew steadily with each penetration.

While he continued boning her, having established an easy rhythm, Tami rocking in time with his driving. she turned and said over her shoulder, "Listen, I need to make my regular call home, to check in, but..." Then, lying through her teeth, she said as in clarification, "You see, I'm sure my husband is cheating on me. This is just my way of evening the score, a bit." As she lifted her cell from the night table and began punching in a number, she looked back at him and said, "Keep going, Hon. Just don't get too active during the call, okay?"

He smiled and nodded as she turned her attention back to her phone, thrilled to keep pounding her ass. He was impressed that, even as she began her telephone conversation, she continued to rock her backside back energetically meeting his every thrust.

As the inane small-talk of her conversation with hubby continued, the rep's arrogance surfaced. "We'll see how well this goes," he chortled to himself, as he smoothly increased the tempo of his anal attack. Before she was able to ring-off, he was effectively jack-hammering her butt. Holding her hips tight, resisting her attempts to pull free, he could feel within her tight, clutching rectum, the involuntary approach of an orgasm. Smiling evilly, he kicked it up the final notch.

Tami was desperately trying to contain her response, as he pummeled her relentlessly. Getting dangerously close to cumming, she just needed to focus her self-control, and even out her voice, long enough to say goodbye. Yet, just as she gasped out a breathy "I love you, too" to her oblivious spouse, her rider yelled out, "But she loves taking me up her ass, even more! Yahoo!" Tami fumbled to disconnect - a moment too late.

At that moment, Teri, wrapped in a bed linen, was seeing her stud out. She hadn't, up till then, taken much notice of his mean, sly grin, and condescending attitude. Now she was glad to be rid of him.

As he stepped into the hallway, the two of them were suddenly distracted by a commotion from the next room. The door burst open, and a disheveled, semi-naked man emerged, holding his trousers up and carrying his clothes. Oddly enough, he was smiling and laughing. Glancing at Teri and her departing 'beau', he announced, "Ha! I guess the cheating slut will get what she deserves!" Ducking to avoid her blows, he turned to Tami, standing naked in the doorway, still hitting and shouting and shoving him out, and chuckled, "Well, at least now he really knows you're 'getting even'."

Tami froze, stunned, realizing in that moment that one of her little white lies had just come back and kicked her full in the crotch. Motionless, she watched as the two men retreated briskly down the corridor to the elevator, still laughing. In that long instant, Teri suddenly came alive, sweeping next door to support Tami, trailing her bed sheet, oblivious to her own door gliding closed, and clicking locked. Pulling her friend into a protective hug, Teri whispered, "What?" Tami was still clutching her cell- so tightly her knuckles were white.

Teri could feel the rigidity draining out as Tami sagged into her embrace, muttering in an amalgam of horror and disbelief, "He called out that he was up my ass while I was still connected!" As Teri gently ushered her naked friend out of the hallway, Tami added despondently, "I'm screwed!" and the moment the door closed, a text notification alerted in Tami's hand. She stared at her phone as if it were something disgusting, then raised her eyes. With a look of bewilderment, she whispered to Teri, "It's from you!"

"But I didn't..." Her heart suddenly pounding, Teri gingerly took the cell and, with a few keystrokes, opened the message. Heads together, standing naked in the foyer, the final incarnation of TNT watched in dismay the tiny video image of Teri - actively fucking, talking on the phone, saying goodbye, then strenuously climaxing as she disconnected. A glance at the recipients list indicated that the clip had been sent to Teri's entire contact list.

The two women stood motionless staring at the offensive device, before raising their gazes to read the despair in each other's eyes. "We're fucked!" they hissed, in unison. The realization hit them together. The Game was finally over, and they'd both lost.