The Game!

Story Info
She loves to plays games.
1k words
3.15
9.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself, well my physical appearance that is, as my name, well, that's not important.

I'm 33 years old, I'm 6ft 2 and of the slender build but still some signs of getting that dad bod as many of us men do. I'm sporty but in my own right, meaning I do it when I'm good and ready..... meaning very little, but one thing keeps my arms working and I'm sure you readers can judge what that is.

Im not ripped by any means of the imagination and I have a few meaningful tattoos, but overall I think I look ok. The star of the show is of average length, so depending on what magazine you read, I'll let you judge the size, I'm not small, I'm not big but it does the job. Im clean shaven through out apart from the beard on my face that is. So, in a nut shell that's me.

Now on to her (or do I simply leave that to your imagination)

So the story begins.

I'm getting dressed and I'm anxiously looking at my phone, still no message. Where is she, what's she doing and why isn't she responding. I know the rest are going but why isn't she replying. Why you ask? Why am I bothered if she is going or not.... Well the answer to that questions lay hidden in what my attire will be..... you see I know she likes to play a game when we go out together.... The game will be disclosed as and when I feel you need to find out exactly what it is and why it matters whether she is coming or not. But for that to happen readers, I need to know whether SHE is coming.... So will you help me find out whether she is?

I'm standing in my towel, I've just gave myself a nice neat trim the way he likes it, I know he's waiting for my message but I don't want to spoil the surprise, but then what if he doesn't come because I haven't replied. Oh what a conundrum. I suppose I could always drop subtle hints with out telling him. I know what I'm going to do I tell myself. I lay my dress out on the bed and leave the underwear on top. A small red g string, I know he likes them small, I know he likes red and I know he likes when I match my underwear with my lipstick. I take snap and send him it. I anxiously await his reply.

We aren't even together, we have never even kissed but we like our game and who knows what the future holds. Maybe one day....

PING!! There it is the message I've been waiting for.... I look at my phone confused, it's a snap. I open it and see the sheer red material. I can feel myself growing just at the excitement. I love been sent pictures of the underwear that she's going to wear, but what I love more is our game.

Now here I am standing naked looking in my mirror, fully shaven apart from the beard on my face, and there he is, half mast just begging to be wrapped around, but as much as I would love that release. Not yet!

As I stand, I drop my towel and begin to rub my moisturiser in to my body, fantasying about his touch, every stroke I feel him. I know that he'll be thinking of our game and I know that he will be stood with his dick in his hand just looking at my underwear. Now I'm a girl who likes to tease, so readers, should we tease him.... I lift my g string up, holding it by the little finger take a snap and send him it, with the caption yes or no and yes you can keep that one, enjoy x SEND

I now feel my own excitement and I want to put my fingers in or at least rub my clit but something reminds me, not yet and I readers are a good girl.

PING!! What can she be sending now, my mind races as I open it, knowing that the message will disappear as soon as I click off it, however it will be etched into my brain for the times that it maybe needed.... If you know what I mean. Apparently my mind isn't the only thing that's getting excited as to what maybe hidden the other side of the message, as he starts to rise again it takes everything that I have to not grab hold of it.

My finger goes to the screen and I open the message and there they are, I see the caption and notice the words "you can keep that one." She always loves a tease but she has never let me keep a picture of her underwear, somebody is horny I say to myself. It stays in the messages and I know I'll be using that later. What she doesn't realise I don't think is that she was standing in a mirror just to the right and I can faintly make out that she is naked. I reply keep them on but I want a shorter dress. I send her a teasing picture of the neck down but with just the towel showing the bulge that she has made with her teasing, it's to obvious for her not notice it, I'm not huge readers but in my opinion I'm big enough. My turn I think to myself.

The game has began.

I think now readers you are getting the just of what the game is.

One thing I must tell you readers is that me and her have been friends for a good few years, we decided to start playing this game by accident when one day something happened between us and afterwards we made eye contact and it stirred something inside of us, that unleashed this need of voyeurism inside us both. The need that now allows these naughty events that I'm about to tell you to occur.

Me and her as mentioned above, are not to together, she has a partner and I am single but with a very close relationship with my housemate. We do this, we don't touch, we don't feel, we just watch and want. But now I've decided to let you all in on our desires.

Question is readers, do you want to know the real game?