All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 02'

by GloriaWill

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I love your stories ... all of them. They bring me back to when one of my mothers friends to it upon herself to teach me about sex and how to please a woman. I still think about her all these years later. I'm sure the young men that you have helped will be doing the same about you. However now I wish I was one of your neighbors so you and my beautiful wife ( 5'7" bolnde blue eyes 38DD's) could get together... maybe even with younger guys just I could watch the two of you in action.

Keep up the good work

707338707338over 13 years ago
The Game Ch. 03?

Hi GloriaWill,

I have enjoyed your idea with this story idea and have been waiting to see if it continues on. Are you planning on more Chapters soon?

Cheers

Trev

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Great idea, that could develop well.

Loved these two stories, just about went along with the simple exposure theme, although would Gloria really have had the boy touch her on the first experience at the party? In the second chapter would she and her husband really have fucked in the living room with young boys in the garden. Love the whole way this is going but a little bit more realistic please. For example if they had dashed to their bedroom leaving the door ajar, the young man could have observed them on his way to the bathroom in the same way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Game Previous Part
The Game Series Info