The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Alan & Samantha continue the new dynamic, Alan goes outside.
2.2k words
4.62
11.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Alan and Sam continue to enjoy a new dynamic, Alan goes outside.

As the cool shower rained down on Alan, his mind went back to the experience from moments ago.

"Where the hell did that come from?" he thought.

Generally, Alan is the one who initiates sex in his relationship with Sam. While she is almost always willing, Alan could count on one hand the amount of times that Sam had made the first move. Beyond that, getting a blowjob to completion was extremely rare. And most perplexing of all was the request bordering on command that he stay naked after the shower.

Alan had never felt like this before. He'd never considered how arousing and erotic it would be to be nude in front of a woman. But it was undeniable. Being the object of his wife's lust turned him on more than ever. Despite just being practically milked and being in the middle of a cool shower, he felt himself getting hard again. After finishing his shower he, leaving the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist, he wondered if Sam was serious about her desire for him to stay naked. "Was she kidding" he thought? "If I walk out there naked and she was just messing around it's going to be awkward". Alan sat down on the bed to think.

The minute that Sam heard the shower turn on, she had her hands in her yoga shorts. Her pussy was absolutely drenched and screaming for attention. She felt almost as if she was in the midst of an out of body experience. Not only was she masturbating, but she was doing it on the couch in the middle of the day! But her desire was taking over and pushing away all thoughts of what is right and proper as her sex yearned for attention. With one hand in her panties, rubbing fast and furious, the other hand reached under her shirt and squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples as she felt shock waves course through her body.

"I am in control," she thought as she raced toward a rapid and powerful orgasm. "If I want him naked he will be naked. I can stare at his cock as much as I want. He is an object."

As Alan deliberated, he heard a strange noise coming from the living room and still wrapped in a towel, he gently padded down the hall to investigate. He slowly peaked his head around the corner and saw something that he would have never expected - his wife, on the couch, furiously masterbating. Her eyes screwed shut, breathing heavily, one hand buried in her pants and the other up her shirt.

"Holy shit" he thought as he silently watched.

As Sam explored her body, Alan as quietly as possible, slid the towel off from around his waist. His cock sprang to attention and he gently stroked himself while enjoying the show before him.

As he watched Sam reach her climax, Alan slowly tiptoed back down the hallway, tossing the towel into the bathroom. He forced himself to wait and count to 100 before walking back into the living room, ready for round two, this time expecting some full on sex.

Hearing footsteps approaching, Sam looked toward the entrance to the living room in anticipation. "Will he be naked?" she wondered excitedly, "Will he be hard?". Sam's eyes lit up as Alan entered the room seeing both of her wishes come true.

"Hey baby" she purred. "Come sit with me" she said and patted the couch cushion next to her.

Alan sat down and immediately moved in to kiss Sam.

Sam held her hand up to stop him.

"Alan, Honey," she said "Don't you remember what I said before?"

Alan stared back at her as she continued, "I am in charge here and I will tell you what to do and when." "If I want you to kiss me I'll tell you. If I want you to touch me I'll tell you."

"Should I go get dressed?" Alan asked.

"When it's time for you to get dressed I will tell you." Sam responded.

Hearing this caused Alan's cock to twitch.

Sam smiled, clearly seeing the reaction that her controlling Alan's nudity had on him and said "Let's just watch some TV, I'm tired, it's hot and I just want to relax".

As they settled in, Alan became more and more comfortable with being nude. While it was still hot with a non-functional A/C, the sun was going down as evening set in and it was becoming bearable in the house.

Sam was enjoying stealing glances at Alan's cock as it went from rigid to soft back to rigid and she thought "it seemingly has a mind of its own".

After some time of just relaxing Sam said "Babe we should probably figure something out for dinner".

"Well with it being as hot as it is we should probably not use the oven, it's only going to raise the temperature in here and it's finally getting to the point that I feel like I can breathe" Alan responded.

"True" said Sam. "I guess our options are either to grill burgers or order a pizza or something".

Alan responded "Either of those sound good but unless you want to man the grill I am going to have to get dressed so maybe pizza is the better idea".

Sam smiled mischievously and said "what if you had to go to the door and get the pizza? Same problem right?"

Picking up on Sam's playful response, Alan said "I mean, yeah, I guess it would be the same problem but why couldn't you just answer the door?"

Sam smiled again and said "Same reason that I don't want to grill. Because I want you to do it. Naked".

"Sam, are you telling me that I have to decide whether I want to go out into the backyard and grill burgers naked or answer the door naked for the pizza guy?" Alan asked.

"Yes, exactly!" Sam excitedly responded, playfully continuing "come on, this is a fun game of choice, play along and it'll be worth it for you later, I promise!" Practically bouncing up and down from excitement, she continued, "what's it going to be?"

Alan got up and looked out the patio door. "It's starting to get dark outside. I'll choose to grill burgers I guess. Can I at least have an apron?" he chuckled.

Sam responded seriously, with the same wild look in her eye from earlier "No. Totally naked. No apron. No shoes. Nothing."

With that Sam left Alan sitting on the couch dumbfounded and went into the kitchen to start to prep, taking burgers out of the freezer, chopping veggies and taking out plates, napkins, etc.

"Babe are you going to light the grill or what?" she called from the kitchen.

Alan stood up and walked toward the patio door as if he was moving in slow motion. "I can't believe I'm about to do this," he thought.

The patio door opening sounded as loud as a freight train to Alan as the blood rushed in his ears. Taking a few steps out onto the patio, Alan suddenly felt totally and completely exposed and froze in place. It seemed so much brighter in the early twilight than he thought just a moment ago. Thankfully, their backyard was fairly protected by mature trees and foliage but his head whipped back and forth as he wondered just how much of his yard was visible from the neighbors' windows. "It's a Saturday night in the middle of summer, how many people are outside doing the same thing I am," Alan thought, "but with their clothes on!"

Meanwhile, Sam was watching out of the kitchen window as her husband stood on the patio, completely naked and exposed to the whole backyard. "Fuck this is hot," she thought as she moved from the kitchen window toward the patio door to get a better look, not being able to help but to reach into her panties again and delight in the wetness she found.

Sam reached the patio door just in time for Alan to turn around and start to make his way back to the door, clearly getting cold feet and about to come back inside.

Alan looked up as he approached the door and met Sam's gaze. He watched in shock as Sam reached down and locked the patio door from the inside.

"Sam, come on!" Alan hissed, not wanting to draw any attention to himself from neighbors that may hear. "This is crazy!"

Sam unlocked the door, cracked it open and laughed "The sooner you get started the sooner it'll be over. So get going!" With that, she closed and locked the door and walked away, leaving Alan to his plight.

For a second Alan was angry. Sam was taking this way too far, things were moving so fast with this new dynamic and her game. But as soon as the anger came on, it disappeared, being replaced by something else. Arousal. It was like all of his senses were heightened, Alan could feel the concrete of the patio under his bare feet, still warm from the sun earlier in the day. He could feel the light breeze caressing his skin everywhere. He could hear the leaves gently rustling and the drone of cicadas. But mostly, he was aware of his cock hardening and his balls tightening. "I am totally naked outside and locked out," he thought. "I should be mortified but honestly this is kind of hot!".

Sam was watching from the kitchen window again. Thoughts like "Am I going too far?" Will he be angry?" "What if someone can see him?" were staunchly at odds with a prevailing feeling of intense arousal like she had never felt before. Suddenly, Alan moved from his statue-like position by the door and strode toward the grill, determined. He removed the cover, bent down to turn on the gas and lit the burners before turning towards the window and, seeing Sam, giving her a double thumbs up. In addition, Sam could see that he was hard as a rock with his cock pointing straight out.

Alan stood by the grill waiting for it to get hot, just taking it all in. "I'm totally naked outside. I am locked out. I have no access to clothes. And as a result I am so horny". He couldn't resist at this point and took his hard cock in his hand. He slowly stroked, wanting to savor this feeling but he knew that he wouldn't last too long. Between the extreme arousal of his current situation and the events of the afternoon it was all just too much. As he began to stroke faster with his eyes closed, not being able to stop himself, the sound of a door opening made him jump and drop his cock just as he was about to lose it. It was Sam, giggling as she walked out holding a tray with hamburgers to be cooked and all the fixings.

"Busted!" she giggled, putting the tray down on the outdoor dining table.

"Sam, this is crazy. I am so fucking hard right now, can we please just go inside and fuck?" moaned Alan

"I can see that!" giggled Sam again. "But listen - no touching yourself unless I say so" she said with a playful yet stern intonation. "Get going on those burgers and I'll be right back with some drinks. Let's worry about what happens later after dinner, I promise it will be worth it."

"Wait a second," said Alan, finally focusing on the tray that Sam placed on the table. "The deal was I would cook the burgers naked. You didn't say anything about eating outside like this!"

"Baby, remember this was your choice. I'll be right back", Sam cooed. "Do I need to lock the door again or can I trust you?" she teased on her way inside.

As Alan got busy cooking the burgers he pondered what an insane day this had been.

Sam returned with a beer for Alan and a glass of wine for herself. Soon the burgers were finished and they sat down to eat as the sun began to set. After tucking in, Alan again sort of forgot that he was naked with the exception of Sam occasionally running her feet up his bare legs to tickle his balls under the table.

Once they were finished Sam took the plates and glasses from the table and said "I'll be right back, just getting another drink but I have another choice for you to make."

"Ok..", Alan replied, at this point now under Sam's complete control and not even thinking that she had moved the goalposts of this little game yet again.

"I know you probably want to cum" said Sam. "And I also know you are probably still a little nervous being outside naked and you are wondering when I will finally let you get dressed."

Alan stood in stunned silence as she was correct on all counts. He desperately wanted to cum and as horny as he was, the idea of getting caught naked in the back yard was firmly on his mind.

"Option 1: I go inside, turn on the patio light and you jerk off for me right here as I watch through the window. Once you cum for me I will unlock the door and you can come inside and get dressed."

"Option 2: You can come inside with me now. You will not cum until I say so. You will not get dressed until I say so."

"What's it going to be?"

To be continued.