All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 02'

by joejames224466

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still a good premise.

But much too short.

Basically all 'story/plot', but no action. Disappointing.

And you need an editor/proofreader.

You wrote PEAK when you meaNt PEEK.

You wrote MASTERBATION. It's MASTURBATION.

Four stars.

nylookingnylooking9 months ago

Being a sort of closet nudist I can relate to this so far!

Only difference is my wife doesn’t order it, and occasionally she gets naked outdoors too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They sound like fun neighbors to have. Of the guys I’ve known though, modesty isn’t something they ordinarily struggle with. They’re just wired differently than we are. Great story overall though; I just love it when a woman is in charge.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the premise, pleae follow this further. Like, how and when did the locked bureau appear? Any betting involved? How did neighbor find out? Delicious possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love how this story has gone so far, and would like to be Alan! Please follow up soon. I really want to read how the neighbor woman got involved, and how that evolves. Who else will Alan be exposed to? What will Alan have to do when kept totally naked? How did the locked dresser and chest evolve, and what additional rules have been put in place for Alan? Besides apparently completely controlling access to clothing, what other controls have been put in place, such as orgasm control? Sam tells Alan no touching without being told in this chapter - is this later further enforced?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous