All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 03'

by muadib88

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
You have no real idea about hot sauce, do you.

The capsaicin burns. It isn't bound by ice cream, it isn't dissipated by water and you can bet when she shits, it's going to burn.

I hate stories where the author doesn't appreciate the consequences of their actions. I don't care if you submerged her is ghost pepper sauce and abraded her skin with an SOS pad; but for fucks sake, make it realistic.

muadib88muadib88almost 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies Whackdoodle

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that this chapter didn't meet your expectations, with regards to the effects of capsaicin. I was simply following the same basic principle of drinking milk after, or adding yoghurt to, spicy food, i.e. that the casein works as a detergent more effectively than water, and the fat helps to dissolve the apolar capsaicin molecules. (In complete honesty, I was also largley influenced by other work I had read many years ago that had similar features.)

That said, I had hoped that my preface was clear that this story did not reflect the realities of the situation, and that disbelief could (and should) be suspended in the same fashion as any other work of fiction on this site. I will reiterate that no reader should try this themselves, as it is both dangerous and severely painful.

artty67artty67over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

Very good story lots of details and well written. Not normally my thing this sort of story but I still enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous