All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 04 Pt. 01'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I Just Love Adventures You Get Into

It makes me remember my younger days before my wife gave up on sex and decided it was nasty and vulgar.

hedomanhedomanabout 20 years ago
Great Story. Thanks!

You are one hell of a writer. I hope this 'novel goes on for 100 chapters. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The best story I've yet read

Your story is extremely well developed. You create exitement at the same time as youcreate anticipation for the next "adventure" and your descriptions of the sex acts are the height of eroticism. Congratulations, and please, I can't wait for the next installment !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Only One thing wrong with this

Well I love your stories, actaully I'm totally hooked, been reading it the whole week, whenever I get a chance, and the sex with my hubby is fucking great after I read it.

just one thing (sorry to point it out) You said Ron instead of Richard when Mary took him by the hand, leading him out of the tub.

voirvoirover 16 years ago
Love this series

I've been reading this series whenever I get the chance - thanks so much for such wonderfully erotic stories! This 'chapter' is not quite as hot as previous ones, to be honest, but none-the-less got me hot and bothered.

TatdragonredTatdragonredover 10 years ago

Sara I love the whole story line. The game is hot and has given me so many ideas with the love /lust in my life, Keep them cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous