All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 19'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

AS USUAL....you don't know how to disappoint! BUT, please don't make us wait another 6 months for the story to continue...You are a brat for making US wait sooooooo long in between chapters!!!!!!!!

YOU guys are one of the very FEW complete NATURALS on this site, ya know!?!?!?!??!?!

Between Rachel's fantasy and your wedding and your sister, OH, so much story material, makes my head DIZZY thinking how you will tackle these areas!!!!!

THE ONLY way you could ever disappoint would be if you STOPPED or waited years to to do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hurry please

I have just finished reading the whole series from start to finish. It is all fantastic BUT what a cliff hanger. After checking the dates of your submissions I am worried that you may keep me waiting months for the conclusion of Rachel's fantasy.

geleslgeleslalmost 15 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I need to know right NOW! What happens next? I've just read through the story from start to .... well, here, and found it a fabulous read, no matter whether the section was full of sex or had none. It's a terrific story and I simply can't wait to find out what happens next. Thank you so much for The Game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hurry - Hurry - Hurry

I has really been an interesting and very erotic story thus far. One of the best I have ever read. I fell in love with Sara right from the start. Please do not make us wait too long for the rest of the story.

abelieverabelieverover 14 years ago
Next please

A great series. I only found it last month and had to read it through to see how Sarah influences it. Your characters are realistic and the game is what fantasies are made for! When will the next instalment be published?

Tiger_WebTiger_Webover 14 years ago
Like no other

Sara loved every bit of it, you style of story telling is evolving to a proffessional standard, the characters have also evolved with you and I have loved the journey so far. I have read this storey from start to finish and I could see how readers who have followed you from the start would be a bit upset about the time between chapters. hope to read the next chapter soon.

Phil.....

sididissididisover 14 years ago
yes

By far the very best series on Literotica, I love your characters, the insights you give us, your scenarios and how you just keep getting wilder and more imaginative. Kudos Cannot wait for more and more and more

onthemouthonthemouthabout 14 years ago
Eeek

You're not leaving us hanging at this point are you?! It says To Be Continued...

It's been over a year, but I hope you come back and continue/finish.

gmc1978gmc1978almost 14 years ago
Top story

Hi,

I've read your story up to this point and it's really amazing. You keep the secrets up to the last possible moment and make an eagerness for the reader to go on page by page to get relief.

A very well written story - easy to read (even if english is not my mother tounge).

I hope you don't run out of fantasy - but from your comments of the "story makes a life of its own", I wouldn't wonder if you don't know by yourself what was standing in the note of Rachel.

I Hope you find some time to continue this story.

I promise to read it!

Good BurgerGood Burgeralmost 14 years ago

I just found this story this week and it is, by far, the best I have seen in this genre. I hope you decide to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic series, you gotta finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awwww! C'mon Honey, don't quit without a great climax!!!

This has been (so far, I hope!) a great epic. It is a story Dom would produce gratefully as most others are "a lot of crap to get from A to B." They are poorly connected scenes of screams and climaxes without continuity of believability. Yes, many are hot, but to often woefully incomplete. I am anxious, after all of this very enoyable reading to finally find out about Rachel's fantasy. She is sooo HOT that I cannot imagine what she has set up :) This from a 70yr old Oregonian, 35 years married to a sexy, senual woman who has enjoyed this with me. Please take pitty on your "grandparents" and finish this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ain't that a bitch . . .

It's been more than a year and a half since the last installment. Me thinks we've been left hanging. Too bad. I've really enjoyed this series and was looking forward to reading about Rachel's kinky fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finish

Please.

Xhardcore_gingerXXhardcore_gingerXover 12 years ago
more!!!

I absolutely love this story! Pleaseeeee finish it! My boyfriend and I cannot wait to hear about Rachel's fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish

You have to finish the story ! That is an ORDER>.......................(PLEASE)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Great Work - please come and finish

This series is one that must scare you to write at times. These characters have lives of their own and pull you around with twists and surprises. Thank you for all the amazing effort. I hope youre allowed to come back and finish it - although it's 5 years hence now. Thanks!!

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finish

This has been a good story. All your readers want you to finish it. Our only hope is that you have previously taken long periods of time away from writing it to have your own life. Good. Hope you are well and ready to continue writing. We do so want to know what Rachel's fantasy is and how it playes out. Then end the story line for good and do not start another that gets away from you and is hard to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your writing is a real page-turner.

With your episode 19 (A?), you have me nearly panting for the outcum (oops) outcome.

Please provide all of us with the down and dirty conclusion for this episode. And, please keep writing new episodes.

I can't help but notice the the protagonists and authors share the same names. Coincidence? or are you two real, live, and sexy beyond belief?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Return to your saga

One of the few best writers on this site, and not sure why you stopped writing...

rockgoblin1rockgoblin1over 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Please continue. I see that it has been a VERY long time since you've added to the story. So many options on how to continue. I have enjoyed reading your story and would love to see it continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous